Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a literate male writing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, and thank you for taking the time to peruse my ramblings. :)

I know it's a dark theme to RP but the idea of two deadly rivals who have an intense physical attraction to each other is one I'd like to explore.

Motives >> Two rival assassins meet in a hot, smokey and packed club, and even as they flirt and dance their way towards a night of passion in her bed neither of them believes their meeting is accidental, or even trust the other person despite the intense sexual tension between them

That's the opening scene but I'd like this to be a long term RP, where we explore the characters increasingly dangerous relationship.

A little about the character I'll play: At only twenty-two she's far from the finished article and can be rash and recklessly overconfident in her own abilities. She's not without skill though, and her talents have landed her a steady stream of freelance jobs.

I'd like your character to be older and more experienced but apart from that everything else about them is open to discussion, and I'd love to hear your ideas.

General Guidelines for this RP:

- detailed posts. This is important. I like to read about what the other character is thinking and the motives behind their their actions.
- I can usualy reply within 24 hours, more often if I'm online.
- Modern day and realistic
- The plot is very important to me
- This character will NOT be a submissive
- Breath Play/choking. This is open for discussion but I'd like my character to realy be into having this done to her as it's something I've never tried to RP before.

- they're assassins so there could be violence. Whether it's just implied, fade to black or totaly the other way is open to how comfortable my writing partner is in dealing with the subject.

- Anal play. This is a realy big turn-off

- No scat or anything else that should stay in the toilet

Some other idea's I'd like to explore...

2 >> Assassin / victim (there's an unusual twist to this one, PM if you're interested in hearing more :) )
3 >> Male warrior / Female Warrior (I have a vague outline for this plot. PM me for details)
4 >> Vampire / stripper (please, please. please... no sparkly vampires)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom