Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The High Seas (Tasinga x cizitenanon)

She gasped out as it started to gasp out and started to buck a little at the feeling." Stop it..." She sounded weaker as it relaxed more." Feels good....." She whimpered eyes drifting shut enjoying the touch some. Her legs parted some letting him touch her more. Her face turned more pink and her best even flushed some.

William could not keep the smile from his face as she began to give in to the sensations that he was providing. The pirate was well aware of her cuts, bruises, and abrasions. He avoided anything that would be a direct reminder of that night as his teasing intensified. He gently slippsed two fingers between her dampened pussy lips to his second knuckle and drew them back out just as slow. William started a slow rhythm with his fingers to give her time to grow accustomed to the new sensation.

Clare arched her back moaning out low as he rubbed her insides." William..." She started to clench around his fingers as they pumped in and out of her. She spread her legs even more for him. She said." It feels warm......" She then moved closer to him her wrist still above her head. She could not do much right now other then stay still.

William shifted on the bed and released her arms now that she was enjoying he did not think he needed to hold her down. He propped himself up on his elbow and gazed down at her. He looked to the flush on her face, her neck, and chest. It was an attractive look for her. William lowered his head towards hers. "Just enjoy it." He whispered, his lips were close enough to hers that they brushed hers as he spoke.

Shallow thrusts deepened until he could go no further. He curled his fingers with each thrust and searched for the little bundle of pleasure that would hopefully push her to all new heights. He felt his fingers brush over the little nib once. Now that he found it, he was able to hit it with each thrust of his long, nimble fingers.

Clare yelped out when he hit it the first time her walls going tight around his fingers. The second time she nearly came. She looked at him kissing him her moans being swallowed by his breathing. She let go and pulled back." Just fuck me.... I know you want too ..." She arched her back now in again un able to hold back the pleasure till sounds

He drank in her kiss, enjoying each and every sound she made and every bit of squirming under his touch. William shook his head, he was not about to take commands from the woman writhing under his arms.

"No, not until you ask and say please, Miss Clare." William slowed his fingers. Not enough to allow her to come down from the edge that she was riding on, but not fast enough to push her over the edge.

Clare glared up at him. Then moaned again at his teasing." Please then... Ahhh." She moaned out bucking slightly as he teased her more. She fisted her hands in the sheets. Her eyes closing once more. The feeling was growing in her . This was different from before torture yes but it was meant to please her and make her feel good. He had her ready to beg at this rate but she could only moan in the bliss filling her mind.

William did not need to be told twice. He gently slipped his fingers from her wet folds. Immediately, he missed the heat and tightness of her around his fingers, but he shrugged it off. Things would be much better soon. The pirate captain toed off his boots before sliding his trousers off with them.

He crawled back up the bed towards her. He moved between her legs and remained over her for a moment. William grasped his cock and ran the tip over her inviting wetness. His member was much larger than his fingers had been and he knew deep inside that he would have to stay in control.

Clare was bracing herself already fighting off the memories from before. She felt her mind already slipping down into that place. Her heart felt like it was going to explode in her chest. She forced herself to hide it as best she could not wanting him to see it. She was going to have to bare it. She was worried she might just cry when he started to run against her.

The smell of the rum made her think of those men. She forced herself to remember William was not them. He cared did he not? He would stop if she truly begged him too? Her gut flipped at the thought of her being wrong and if William was like those other men.

William rocked his hips slowly. Unconsciously he matched the movement of ship around them. William could feel Clare tense as his erection pressed against her and he paused for a moment to allow her to catch her breath and get her bearings. Once she had calmed a bit, he thrust his hips so that just the tip of his member penetration her inviting warmth.

Clare's hands moved to his shoulders holding lightly but not so light she would let go at a hard thrust. She looked up at him her lips parted slightly. She then said to him." It's ok." She was saying it more for herself not him. She stayed relaxed and gasped as he went deeper. She arched her back lightly taking more of him in.

At her urging, he buried himself fully within her; it was excruciatingly slow to happen as he would not allow himself to fall into the same mold as those that came before. He bit his lip to fight back a soft moan of pleasure when he felt her body fully around his cock. A soft tingle spread through his body as he slowly rocked back before filling her again. He moved slowly, but not hesitantly, letting her set the pace. Another moan threatened to escape his lips, bit he muffled it against Clare's with a passion fueled kiss.

Clare kissed him back holding onto him keeping herself focused on him and not the past. Though every so often when a thrust was too rough or a mark was brushed she would freeze for a moment having to calm down again. Though that became less frequent and her moans grew more. Until she kissed him deeply and then let go pulling back enough to cry out his name as she climaxed. Her body shuttering slightly.

William was lost in the moment, lost in thr sensations of his partner. It was not just the physical, but the sounds she made, and the immense trusts and acceptance that seemed to come from her. The alcohol in his system was long gone by now and each of his actions was his alone. Clare's orgasm was enough to set him on the edge and push him over. He joined her in release. Her name rolling off his tongue in a breathy moan, his body tensed as he came within her.

Breathless, William lay next to her, lost to the euphoria of the moment.

Outside the cabin, two signaled the rest of the deck crew. They had been walking by the captains quarters a few minutes before and heard enough to gather exactly what was going on inside. The men were happy for the captain and grudgingly respected the French sword master, so it was no real surprise when they let out a loud cheer and stomped on the wooden deck.

Clare heard them getting up and marching to the door using her cape to cover here." Keep it down we are trying to sleep! Get drunk off rum ." She stumbled back to him and curled up in his arms . She was not sure how she felt about this yet but she for now decided to just rest and take it as it came.

William gave her a bemused expression as she marched to the door with just her cape, garters, and stockings. She seemed to be the perfect image of indignation. He relaxed back onext the bed as she approached. He wrapped his arms around her when she came to him and held her tight against his chest. He knew it was likely going to be a rough night if the nightmares came back, but he was not going to move.

"Well handled." He complimented as she relaxed, "they mean well, but their timing is atrocious."

Clare nodded her head and laid down next to him. She curled up with him and said. "Next time if I catch them spying on us I am stabbing a hole in their foot." She mumbled drifting to sleep and stayed sleeping.

The next morning she woke to the sounds of the crew working the ship. She smiled and got dressed rubbing the small of her back. She longed for a hot bath. That would feel marvelous and so refreshing just the thought made her smiled and she then sat down starting to brush her hair and comb it out.

William followed her to sleep not too long after she had. The adrenalin crash after the Spanish Galleon, the rum, and the mind blowing sex was enough to put any man to sleep when brought on one after the other. The last thing that went through his mind as he fell asleep was Next time, huh?

The sounds of Clare moving about the Captain's Quarters was enough to rouse William from his slumber. When he came to, he glanced around the room in time to see her sit down and begin brushing her hair out. She was already dressed and appeared to be ready for the day ahead. He sat up and let out a long yawn before really coming to and connecting the night before to what was happening now. She had not killed him in his sleep, so that was a bonus.

"Good morning, Miss Clare." He called and looked for his trousers. He found them and pulled them on before going to the door and glancing out at the men working on the deck. He stood silhouetted in the door frame. His back and shoulders carried many scars, proof positive of his life as a pirate. He surveyed the deck below. The crew from the night before had cleared the deck of all the spoils and everything appeared to be in perfect shape. William made his way back to the table and sat down across from Clare. "We'll be putting into Malta today to offload a bit of cargo and replace our water. Oh and before I forget." William pulled a note out from under the map and slipped it within her field of view. "Your share in the misdeeds yesterday." It was an eight followed by several zeroes.

She tales the paper hiding it in the bust part of her clothes to stay safe. She then leans forward asking. "Where are we off to next?" She stayed quiet listening at all times making sure things were running smoothly outside. The last thing they needed was something going wrong right now. With the mood swings she was having a she could just wind up killing a poor man who said the wrong thing. Though in her mind she was justified having had a trying week. With being a captured and such then falling in love yes things were complicated

"After we unload in Malta, we will be sailing west through the straits of Gibraltar and if we can manage it, I would rather not engage any of the Spanish that are likely to be patrolling the area." William knew this might not sit well with her as she had a hatred for the Spaniards that was unmatched in anyone he knew. "From there it will be North to England then West to the Americas."

William waited to see what her reaction to the news would be. He half expected her to demand to be let off of the ship at some point, but he was not sure where or when.

She nodded her head. "Alright though if we run into Spanish ships. I call their heads." She tapped her blade she added. "I cannot go home now. If I were to they would most likely hang me thinking me a trature for how else could a woman gain her freedom unharmed? So, it looks as if you all are stuck with me. Hopefully I am not to much a bother."

William chuckled a bit at the 'bother' issue that she brought up. "Oh, Clare, you are no bother. Given your state of trouble with the French government, I would offer you a position onboard my ship." He smirked for a moment and tapped his chin. "Perhaps as Quarter Master. The pay is a double share of what we take in loot and trade." William knew that with is offer they would likely be striking French ships off of their list for a little while at the very least.

She was a good fit for the job. Already she was accepted by the crew and feared a bit as well. She was handy with a blade and would ensure that none of the men took their minor issues beyond just that. William was also quite content that it would keep her near him for the remainder of their voyage.

She nodded her head to him. "Very well so be it... One condition... I stay in this room not down in those dirty ones the others stay in. To easy for me to have to cut some of them up if they try something with me. then again maybe you have a few in mind you want taken care of. I'll let you decided." She winked at him. Then turned looking outside. She was truly flawless save one scar on her neck. It had clearly been a close call of a wound and she often hid it with her jacket collar. Either to avoid men thinking it was a flaw or asking about it.

William chuckled. As if he was going to send her to sleep with the rabble after last night. "I don't see how you staying here would present any kind of problem." he admitted. It was true enough. Even with her initial reluctance and the rum, it had been one of the better experiences he had had as a captain so far. "But... I don't think the men need to be cut up at the moment, so why don't you save that for when someone deserves it." William's eyes traveled over her profile as she looked outside. His eyes lingered on the scar at her neck. He had seen it before, having been one of the people treating her wounds, but it never really stood out to him until now. He would ask her later if she did not bring it up before hand. William held his hand out to her, "Welcome aboard, Quarter Master."

She shook his hand smiling at him saying. "Thank you, I will be of all the service I can be. So what else shall we talk about? I mean we need to talk about something?" She sat on the bed this time smiling at him and reaching for a new book. She liked reading and did not feel like sparring today.

Back
Top Bottom