Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The High Seas (Tasinga x cizitenanon)

William watched her move towards the exit. "You've got your saber back, don't forget our deal." He called back and continued to move through the Captain's quarters just in case they missed something, but aside from the sword, he did not find anything worth keeping. William left the cabinet and looked around at the organized chaos that was looting and pillaging the ship. The dead Spaniards had been cleared from the deck, pitched into the sea no doubt. He descended into the cargo store to find his men already carrying and sorting the gold from the rabble.

"Take the food, water, and medical supplies." William directed. "Leave the fabrics and other worthless, non-gold cargo." The men nodded in agreement and continued to sort. William walked back upstairs and into the fresh air. He approached the prisoners.

"Okay, men. You have a choice." William began, "You see, I can not have any Spaniards on board my ship. You see, I have a murderous Frenchie that absolutely hates you and you'll not survive the night." William shrugged, "Non-Spaniards may sign into my service. Spaniards may choose execution by bullet or may be left with a row boat and luck. It's up to you men."

After an hour had passed, William made his way back to his own ship. Only two of the non-spaniards had decided to join him. The rest were going to attempt to row back, but he did not hold out much hope for them.

"Get us underway, first mate. We have just over five minutes before the galleon is destroyed." William directed before ducking into his cabin.

Clare was on the bed almost asleep. She was still recovering as it was. But she had respected their deal. Her stocking, garter belts and the bandages around her upper thighs and chest were all she had on. She did not hear him come in clearly about to just fall asleep. Though the half pry bottle of rum may have had some play into that. Clearly she had been trying to drink enough to get the courage to keep the deal.

She still had nightmares of the men whom raped her. Even the wrong look made her suddeu stiffen and walk away. She was effected enough by it to leave both mental and bodily scars.

William paused in his doorway as he looked on at the mostly nude woman that appeared to be dozing on his bed. He wore a surprised expression as he looked her over. Even scarred and bandaged, she was an attractive woman. The fact that she was a talented and effective sailor was just icing on the proverbial cake. He entered the room and shut his door behind him. The windows that faced the main deck were closed, but he could see out of the windows above the bed that they were pulling away from the floundering galleon. In the distance, he could see men doing their best to row away from the explosion that would be happening shortly.

"You know, I half expected you to be here with your feet kicked up on my table." William eyed his bottle of rum that was clutched loosely in her fingers. "You've started the celebration without me it would seem." He was closer to her now and did not miss the chance to look her over once again.

She went to sit up but decided best not to. She smiled at him though." No just drinking." She laid back down setting the rum to the side. She grabbed a blanket covering her slightly cold loseer half. " and putting my boots on your desk would ruin the finish. I'm Frdnch remember ? We are all about making everything more beautiful." She yawned and stayed quiet though she did not care he was looking at her.

"Well, they certainly spent a bit of extra time on you didn't they?" He asked and slipped the bottle from her fingers before taking a long drag of the strong, amber liquid. It took the edge off of his thirst. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Let me look at those cuts and scrapes you've got there, Clare." William handed her the bottle back and lightly touched her stomach to check the bandaged cuts and abrasions. He kept his hand still, but his thumb lightly stroked the smooth skin just above her navel. "Normally I can't get you to drink more than a cup. What's got you so deep in the bottle now?"

Clare just held the bottle knowing anymore and she would be sick by morning. She tensed a little at his touch for a few seconds but relaxed after a while. She replied." Hmm let me think. Why might I get myself slightly.... Okay relatively drunk before keeping my and if a deal? When said deal had me mostly nude in-front of a man who when first capturing me hinted at the want of my body and his first mate gladly raped me." She left it at that for him to think .

"Make no mistake, I still have a want of your body, but you're safe from my urges." William checked the bandages that covered her chest. While they remained well in place, they were bleeding in a couple of areas. "You've pulled a couple wounds open here on your chest." he chided half-heartedly.

William gently removed the blanket that was covering her lower half. His fingers lightly stroked the uncovered portion of her thigh as he checked the bandages there as well. They were fine. Nothing seemed to be pulled or damaged further.

[William offered to allow her to sleep in his quarters as part of their deal. Did she take him up on that?]

(She's drunk in his bed . So yes lol )

Clare hummed at his touch a little relaxing more. Though when he mentioned her chest she asked." Do we need to tell the sergoun to take a look or can you replace them? Of do we let them sit for now?" She jumped a little when his hand touched one of the leg wounds.

It was more the memory than the pain still. She laid back in the pillows her braid was falling out but still she looked wonderful. She giggled at his touches when they tickled her some .

William smiled at her drunken giggles. He had never seen her quite so loose before. Normally, she was coiled tighter than a snake ready to strike. He allowed his hand to linger a little longer than necessary as he thought of the bandages that need to be replaced.

"It's better that we do it now. I can take care of it for you. Our dear surgeon has his hands full right now." Several of his sailors had been hurt in their work. He moved his hand from her leg and fetched the wraps. "Sit up now so I can get those off of you." William directed and moved to help his drunken bed mate sit up.

[Just making sure. He'll be aware of the nightmares then?]

( yep )

Clare sat up and took off part of the bandages she could until it was to hard because of location. She then just sat there waiting for him to finish. She normally was a still and quiet sleeper, but when the nightmares came her breathing would hitch violently. She also sometimes kick out as if trying to get away from something. When he had asked her if something was wrong the next morning her sharp comeback as it was odd to sleep with the man holding her captive.

William gently pried the bandages from her body. It had been several days and many of them had closed up properly. He took a moment to look them over to ensure that nothing was infected. He touched her exposed chest and used a clean cloth to wipe away the weeping blood from the opened wounds. His thumb lightly stroked across the swell of her breast as he checked the last spot. When he moved his hand, his rough fingers grazed across her sensitive nipple.

He payed no attention to it as he prepared the new bandages and began to wrap her up.

"You're healing well." He informed her, "Most of them have closed completely and you'll be able to leave the bandages off in a couple days as long as you don't rip them open with more activity." William finished the wrapping and tied it off so that it was snug, but not too uncomfortable. "Lay back now, Clare." He directed. William pulled the bottle from her hand, "Are you scared of me, Miss Clare?" he questioned.

Clare looked at him as of thinking about her answer to him." No and yes." No I understand you don't mean me harm . Yes because you could take what you wanted and I could not stop you." She laid down tired once more. She curled on her side getting ready to sleep.

William was about to reply to that when he heard the explosion of the galleon off in the distance. The ship rocked more violently than normal for a moment as the blast traveled through the water and through the Good Fortune itself. He smirked a bit at the one sided victory that they had taken. He would have a full accounting of the treasure soon enough and would ensure that Clare received payment for her work.

"Get some rest, Clare." He covered her lower portion back up as it had been. Again, his fingers traveled where they ought not have and he cursed the sailors that had damaged her so.

Clare smiled and rolled over on her side holding onto a pillow tightly she curled up with it and slowly started to drift to sleep. The rocking of the boat on the water and the sounds of the crew working just adding to the feeling of bliss. He was being very kind to her was all she could think about.

William began his celebration not long after Clare had gone off to sleep. His new first mate was strong and intelligent. Clear headed and got the work done. Had he not been so slavishly loyal to him, William would have been worried about it, but the young man was firmly a team player. The report that he had been given showed that they had made even more than anticipated. It was growing dark out, William had long since finished Clare's bottle of rum and was a good ways into his own before he decided to call it an end. He stripped down to his trousers and climbed into bed.

It was almost unconscious how he curled around Clare, the big spoon to her little. They had woken up like this before of course. It just happened in the night. He was not asleep now though. He rested his hand on her bared stomach like he did anytime he was checking her bandages, but only for a moment. Like a ship without a sail, his hand drifted towards its port of call. William's fingers slipped over the lace of her garter and began to stroke her unbandaged thigh. William lowered his lips to her exposed neck kissed her softly before grazing over the sensitive skin with his teeth.

Clare moaned in her sleep at his touch. She did not realize the feeling was from his touching her skin. She snuggled closer to him for warmth. Nights were getting colder already but that was because of the weather. She hugged him with one arm and stayed close.

That moan was different than any he had heard her utter before. No fear, no anger, just a hint of pleasure. He wanted to hear it again. William's fingers encountered the rough cloth of her bandages and wanted to curse those idiot sailors again as he always did when he came across it, but undeterred he kept up his exploration. He shifted his hand to her womanhood and lightly stroked her slit. Just the tip of his finger slipped between her folds as he teased.

Clare shifted a little in her sleep the feeling would wake her soon but for now the drunken sleep kept her under. She shifted again a few times as he rubbed a squeak like moan coming out from here. She was starting to become damp a little, but stayed still once more. Her lace garter belt would slide down some from the constant moving she had just been doing.

William let out his own soft moan as she shifted against him. His erection pressed against her butt and each movement sent a shiver of pleasure and lust that rocked him to his core. He circled her sensitive clit with his finger tip before stroking her growing wetness. William buried his head in the crook of her neck and pressed a slightly drunken kiss against the warm flesh before sucking lightly at it.

Clare woke at that and went stiff starting to shake. Her brain going a million miles an hour. She tried stifling a moan as he stayed rubbing her. Her hand finally grabbing his wrist." William?" She looked over her shoulder at him. She was shaking still. She gasped some and moaned as he circled her clit." What ....? Are ?" She gasped out .

William lifted his head from the nape of her neck and looked back at her. When she grabbed his hand, he stopped his invasive teasing, but laid his hand flat against her womanhood. "Shhh, calm down, Miss Clare." He spoke, interpreting her shaking as fear, "You're safe with me, I'm not going to hurt you." The captain was obviously buzzed, teetering on the edge of drunk, but his words were clear. "I've wanted you since you were brought aboard, but those bastards fucked it all up."

Clare glared at him still shaking." What? Why are you doing this? It'll hurt ....." She stayed holding his wrist . She knew this was going to happen at some point it was only a mater of time. She was helpless compared to him right now being he could pin her in one minute . She looked up at him. She forced herself to stop shaking and closed her eyes. He was not going to stop so she just decided she would have to deal with the memories.

William felt her shaking stop and assumed it was her calming down a bit He turned his wrist in her hand, breaking away from the grip and grabbed her own wrist. Slowly, he lifted her arm away from her body and brought it above her head where he could hold it with his free hand. Strong fingers circled her wrist and held it stationary. He caught her other hand, and brought it up as well before shifting in the bed so that she could lay flat on her back with him beside her.

"Now relax, Miss Clare." He directed and lightly stroked her stomach again, "You'll enjoy yourself if you allow it. You already have been."

Clare turned red in the face and tried looking away. She glared at him then shivered as he ran his hand down her belly." William stop please ...." She felt his hand getting lower and lower." Stop it." She tried getting away but could not. This was happening twice in two weeks. Her life litterly sucked. She did not think she would enjoy this. She looked at the wall trying to zone her mind out into space.

Pirates, as a rule, tended to be an impulsive lot that did not often listen to sense or please. William, at the moment, was firmly in his pirate role. Her struggling just caused him to grip her wrists more tightly. He lightly stroked her abused womanhood as he had before. His touch was firm, strong, controlled yet at the same time gentle. He did not force his fingers into her womanly depths, but stroked her pussy and teased her clit with a near merciless abandon.

If she thought he was just going to hold her down and fuck her, she was very wrong.

Back
Top Bottom