Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The High Seas (Tasinga x cizitenanon)

Once she was on the table, William removed his own jacket and set it over the chair. His white shirt was clean, spotless really considering all of the 'adventure' they had been having earlier in the day. He set a bowl out on the table and began to remove the larger pieces of wood. Despite his earlier comments, he moved deftly and gingerly without any 'unfortunate' groping or shenanigans that she could complain about aside from the moments where his eyes would linger where they should not.

"You have questions." William stated as he pulled a particularly large piece of wood from her chest. He knew it hurt immensely and had to press a hand into her chest as a way to brace her as he pulled it out. Even though the palm of his hand covered her sensitive bits, he made no note of it. "Ask them."

While waiting for her questions, William pulled another bottle of alcohol from the bag. This one was clear and did not hold rum in it, but another more pure form that while drinkable, had other uses. Uses such as causing extreme burning pain as it helped clean wounds. William liberally sprinkled it over her wounds after he removed the debris.

She bit her lip as the pain stung her hands turning into fist quickly. She wanted to yell now more than anything. She about sprang off the desk a few times when the pain was really bad. The look she was giving him screamed that she was not enjoying this at all. Finally she asked her question. "How old are you?"

She then hissed when the alcohol went over the open cuts."Warning next time please..." She really wanted this to just be done with so she hopefully could sleep. Her eyes were half shut as it was already. The only reason she was not sleeping yet was because of the stinging pain firing up her chest every half second.

"Thirty-five years old, Miss Clare. I have been a pirate for fifteen of those years." William stated as he double checked all of the open wounds for debris once more to ensure there would be no infection or abscess. Everything appeared clean as far as he could see. "Sit up, hands above your head." William directed and helped her into a sitting position. The pain, he knew, was likely unbearable and he was slightly impressed that she was managing to keep things quiet as she moved about. When he had managed to get her into a proper position, he began to wrap her chest.

"I do not know how extensive your knowledge of medicine is, but we will have to keep these clean and ensure they do not get infected while they heal. A week or so should be all the time we need for such... close inspection." He smiled to himself, "After all, the world is remarkably short on breasts that are as perfect as yours. It would be a pity to lose them."

William moved to a trunk against the wall and rummaged through it until he found a shirt similar to the one he had on and tossed it to her. "Put that on. It's clean, unlike everything else you were wearing earlier."

(omg princess pride much there lol)

She glared at him."It only got dirty because of your cannon fire." She put the top on then put her skirt and jacket back on. She then asked him. "Where am I going to be sleeping?" She had a feeling that question was going to get her some smart ass answer. Though she guessed it suited the current state of things. As things were though she wanted sleep badly. Her eyes and body showed the fact sleep was a need.

Her body was off balance and having trouble keeping with the waves as the moved and ship. She even looked pail at moments. She had a sinking feeling though she was going to wind up in cargo space or with the men bellow deck. She hoped it would be with cargo. Clare then had to lean on the wall to keep upright.

"You'll be sleeping in the cargo hold during your extended stay with us. There are prisoner cells down there that only I and my first mate have keys to. You'll be separated from the crew there and let out come morning. If you are well behaved, you will be allowed to move around on deck while we are at sea. The cells can very quickly be come permanent housing should they need to." William threatened. He placed a hand around her waist and began to lead her towards the door. The stairs leading to the cargo hold were just around the corner and it was quite easy to get her where she needed to go. The men on deck watched them, but remained quiet as they moved down to the cell. On the way, William collected a sack of fresh water to leave with her should she need it.

She let him lead her though not arguing with him one bit. Frankly she was to tired to even think. She then went into her cell and sat on the bench quickly just laying down. She felt sick still thought she was hoping rest would let things glide by. She drifted to sleep without another word.

She woke later and could tell by the light through the holes in the wall it was night. Her stomach gave a horrid growl needing food. she grumbled and kept her hands a crossed her middle. She tried getting up and almost fell head over heals. She groaned and then just sat there not sure of what to do right now.

"Yeah, she's down here now." The voice carried far in the stillness of the night, "Captain is keeping her locked up 'for her safety'. Expressed orders that she's not to be touched too." The voice grew louder as it approached. There was a soft glow of a lamp as a man limped towards the cell that she was being kept in. He leaned forward and stared into the cage "And it looks like our little captive is awake. Georgie, be a lad and hold the light for me."

William's first mate passed the lantern back towards the small group of men that had followed him down below the deck. Black eyes peered into hers as the first mate removed a key from his pocket and slipped it into the locks. With a quick turn, the cell door swung open. the first mate smiled, "You shot my foot, you little strumpet and killed a family member of each man that's here with me tonight." He smiled down at her, "We're here to collect our dues and if you can not pay us in gold, we'll just have to take it out of your flesh."

She could not even curse at them right now though she really wished she could just run for it. Though this was not going to end well at all. they had the advantage of what she thought was maybe six or more. She also was intense pain still and a mix of sick along with tired. She was not winning this struggle even if she screamed out. She knew no one cared enough to stop them. William had probably told them to come down to force her into thinking of something to give him.

She took her jacket and skirt off so she would have something to put on after this hell was over. She then just sat on the bench knees up to her chest. She then looked at them nearly wanting to piss herself. She looked up at him. "Just hurry it up." She stated flatly. She then just tried to zone out into something else.

"Georgie, you and Max grab her and bring her over here. Bend her over the cannon." One of the four or so spare cannons that they kept around was near the cell where she was being kept. The two men walked into the cell and grabbed her by the arms. They were not kind to her as they jerked her out of the cell large, strong hand dug into the soft flesh of her arms through the thin cotton fabric of the shirt that she had been given. They carried her out and bent her over the cannon and forced her arms down over the side. A rope was slung over her back and very soon she was tied immobile to the large gun.

There was some noise behind her as the men began to disrobe. Some pawed at her panties and jerked them roughly back until they ripped away from her body. "That's it, boys. There's the pussy we'll be getting our dues out of. Max, she killed your brother. You've got her first. John, see if you can't find something to keep her mouth busy with."

[Don't know how explicit you want this, but we can go as far as you'd like.]

(i am okay with any level that you are okay with.)

She forced herself not to cry out knowing it would just add to her pain. Her chest screamed already as the cold steal pressed into her chest. She wanted to cry already. She then already knew where this was going she was going to be hurt over and over. They would toss her back into the cell and she would be told never to mention it to the captain or he would just come down and join in. Hell male it a party.

She felt like she was going to puke as it was she would be sick when this was done most likely. She knew the first would hurt the worse and each after that would either numb her or brake her more. She fisted her hands and closed her eyes bracing for what was to come.

Strong hands gripped her waist, fingers dug into the already bruised flesh. There was the sound of someone spitting before something warm and damp was pressed against her unprepared quim. Max thrust fully into her in one movement and began to pump in and otu with little abandon to his partner. John had walked in front of her while she was being taken from behind. He dropped his trousers to reveal the unwashed cock of many a pirate. "Open up, Captain. Got to make sure you don't make a sound. You bite and you'll not wake in the morning."

Clare nearly screamed out but held it down. She felt him slide it into her mouth and then had to focus on not puking. She let them abuse her body tears started to slide down her eyes at the utter feeling. Her pussy hurt after just thrust three. If the man in-front of her did not make her puke by having his cock down her throat the smell would make her up chuck. She only got more sore as time passed. How was she to get any pleasure from this.

She started to spams from the pain happening. She wanted it to stop. She then almost blacked out from the pain. She felt the man behind her get off the warmth burning some from the internal cuts being effected by the saltiness of the cum. She then nearly lost it as she was force fed the cum of the man in-front of her. She new there was only more of this to come and already she could not take anymore.

Four more men took advantage of her tied down state. Max and John had pulled away from the bound captive. The grunted to everyone else there before packing themselves away to make room for everyone else. The first mate was the very last one and emptied himself into her raw and bleeding pussy as the two men before him had. When he was done, he slipped his cock back into his trousers and hobbled away from her. All of the men were looking tired or spend and he could not tell if she were actually still alive. It seemed that she had stopped struggling half way through, but it was not as if anyone cared.

"Untie her and throw her back into her cell. With any luck, she'll bleed out before morning." The first mate turned to walk away.

"But sir, the Captain..."

"The Captain will do nothing. He's growing weak, you saw how he allowed her to walk over him earlier. Even as the captive, he allowed her liberties and demands." He turned away again, "We'll be fine."

The men shrugged and cut her free before throwing her bodily into the cell and pulling it closed. Blood and cum were all over the floor and what little clothing she had come out in was torn and tossed about.

It was morning when the Captain made his way down to let his captive out of her cell. The scene that he walked out of seemed to be one directly out of a horror story that would be told around the fires in his youth. William opened the cell and walked in. He crouched beside her and checked for a pulse. It was weak, but present.

Clare had passed out and did not even feel herself be tossed into the cell. Her good clothes still hidden under the bench. She did not hear him come in or feel his hands on her. She was beyond sick now her breathing was sharp and short. She woke in pain and her vision beyond blurred. She was being held by someone. The next action was better. She screamed and screamed trying to kick and thrash away. She could not even tell who was holding her but it had to end badly.

"NO MORE!!!! I cannot do it anymore go away.... I rather die!" she could not even cry she was so out of it. She could only scream trying to cover herself with her hands. "Go away you deserved that shot in the foot and I do not care whose family I killed I have lost the same to you people!" She stopped after a few minutes just shivering and passing out.

William held Clare as still as he could manage while she fought against his touch. The Captain removed his jacket and wrapped her in it before lifting her into his arms. Modesty was not really an issue on the ship, but he did not want her hurt any further by being jostled around. William slipped from the cargo hold to his personal quarters quietly and set her down onn his bed. He kept the jacket wrapped around her and left it with her.

"Mate Rogers, congratulations on your promotion to first mate. Wake the surgeon and bring him to my quarters. He is to treat our captive as if he were treating a member of the crew, do you understand?"

The new first mate nodded and disappeared in search of the surgeon.

The previous first mate was watching William from across the deck. The enraged captain marched towards him. "Former first mate Charles, you have disobeyed a direct order and endangered the lives of a captive who has been given the protection of the captain. What do you have to say for yourself?"

The former first mate nodded to the five other men around him and drew his sword. "You have grown weak, William! It's time that you step aside with dignity, old man."

William simply nodded and drew his own sword. Around them, every other sailor on the deck drew their swords and moved behind William in a show of support against the would be mutineers.

In all of this madness, the surgeon made his way quietly to William's quarters to treat the captive.

She woke hearing the conflict ignoring the surgeon ordering her to lay back down she got up and went to the glass case with weapons in. She broke it open and took a gun out. She was going to kill the men who had done this to her. She then said to the surgeon. "Try stopping me and I will shoot you as well." Then oping the door she stood on the high ramp and took aim.

The first shot killed one of the five men by landing in his back. She hissed out. "You all should just lay down and let him cut your fucking dicks off! Because that still would be mild compared to what i want to do to you right now!" She was breathing heavily but got ready to fire again. She rather have had her Saber right now and make it more personal but this would have to do. She was going to pass out soon anyway.

William looked over his shoulder at Clare. She stroke quite the pose there completely nude aside from the garters. She was still covered in blood and other bodily fluids, but the pistol remained smoking in her hand. William turned back to Charles and inclined his head towards him, "Drop your weapons and have some dignity in death or be executed where you stand, up to you."

The men behind Charles seemed ready to do just that. Their eyes darted between the three people commanding their attention. As one, they seemed to come to a decision and dropped their swords.

Charles looked at William, "That bitch just killed one of your men! You're going to let her do this?"

"No, she killed a mutineer."

Charles chose that moment to charge his former captain. William watched calmly as the mate neared. Charles swung wildly at William who simply side stepped it and stabbed his own sword into the deck, pinning the former first mate in place through his good foot. William looked upwards towards Clare and nodded to her before looking back at Charles as if giving her permission to shoot him.

"Rogers, we will require four lengths of rope. Our would be mutineers will be hanged and buried at see as a pirate should." Several sailors came forward and collected the mutineers and soon had them on their knees as they awaited their fates.

Clare did not hear his orders as she collapsed once more. She woke to the surgeon treating her. She was cleaned and bandages were replaced. She looked around the room and then just laid back down. She say her skirt and jacket to the side wondering who had gotten them from their hiding spot. She put them on and then just stayed looking around the room. She cleaned the glass from the case she broke putting the gun back.

She then sat down and started to read a book she had found. She ignored the hanging taking place outside. She just sat down and focused on the book. There was not one part of her that did not hurt.

William oversaw the hanging of the four mutineers and allowed them to be cut down, wrapped in linen, and sent to their watery graves below. He showed no emotion as the four men made their splashes and sank. Charles on the other hand had his hands bound behind his back and blood still leaking from his boots. William dug the point of his blade into the man's back and led him towards the edge of the deck. Each step grew harder to move him, but soon enough, the scream and splash of Charles hitting the water hit their ears.

Several minutes later, William entered his chambers and was surprised to see Clara awake. He admitted as much and poured himself a drink of um into a pewter cup and sat down at his table.

"I apologize, Miss Clara." he admitted, "I guaranteed your protection and failed to ensure it."

[One more before I"m done for the night.]

Clare shrugged at him,"I was waiting for it to happen." She closed her eyes putting the book away. She just then got up and sat on the bed once more and was not sure what to talk about. She looked at him and then back out the window. She had to come up with something the silence was weird and slightly freaking her out.

She asked him. "When will you get tired of me? I have nothing to give you. Your crew took the one thing you implied wanting maybe. You have my saber which is not much worth more to my family than to a person. Slave trade won't give you much for damaged goods either." She knew she was most likely going to just be pushed off the ship.

"See, that's the rub. I don't believe that you are as useless as you seem to imply. You're a good fighter. A good marksman, and fairly strong willed so far as I can tell." William admitted, "Most women would not have survived last night, yet you did and are up now asking when you're going to be killed."

William sipped the rum in quiet thought as he gazed at the woman that was currently warming his bed. That was an idea, but he doubted the workability of it for now.

"For now, I assure you that I will not grow tired of your presence until after you are healed." William admitted. He owed her that much at a minimum for what his crew had taken from her. "I am quite sure that by then we will have come to some sort of decision as to what you can offer. At the moment, we are sailing for the Americas. There are several colonies along the eastern coast that will gladly purchase what we liberated from you yesterday. Until then, let's talk about the Portugese." William smiled. Portugal and Spain were at odds with France just as England was. He had encountered privateers for both nations recently, "Have you encountered much harassment with the Spanish speaking sailors?"

Clare looked at him when he mentioned the Spanish." They're worse than the others we have delt with because their ships are larger. More fire power and speed even." She huffed in frustration." Honestly they all can sink for all I care right to the bottom of the ocean and stay there." She rubbed her back still hurting.

She was at least happy he was not planning to get rid of her anytime soon. She then got up and walked over to him looking at the maps." These took you a long time didn't they?"

"A lifetime of collecting, stealing, and bargaining to get these maps. Not to mention the ones I have created myself. "After all, a sailor is only as food as his navigation as you well know." There were no secrets of his on display on the maps that he had on display. He, like any pirate worth their booty had a horde, ass of treasure and ill gotten gains, but it's location was hidden safely where none could find it.

William smirked and pointed out an orange line drawn on the map.

"What would you say if I told you that line was the trade route of a treasure galleon from Nassau and the Bahamas heading back to Spain and their Queen. It's said to be so loaded with treasure that the gun ports are treading water. An exageration, surely, but she will be laden with gold and spices. And I have just enough cargo room to liberate most of it."

She looked at him then said." Alright.... Sounds well enough sir. But it you want me to tell you anything I get my damn saber back and get to attack them as well. Because if there's anything I hate more than criminals like pirates. It's the criminals who use the government to hide like Spain. Plus if I get gold I might be able to by myself knew stockings."

Clare still had her skirt on and her jacket. Though now the only thing covering her privates were the bandages the surgeon had put in her. She did hate Spain and Spainish ships. Though Spain was better on the water France was better on land. She herself could probably hold six off herself if she had to.

William looked at her, the same gleam that he had in his eye the day before while clearly thinking less than pure thoughts was back as he looked at her. "I think we'll be able to pick up a pair of stockings sometime if you promise to wear them around my cabin with nothing else." William pulled his own sword from its scabbard and pointed it towards her. He pressed it against the edge of her jacket and used it to open it slightly to look at the bandages.

"Your saber will be returned to you soon enough, though I doubt you will be needing it for anything from anyone on the ship at this time. After this morning, they will think twice about coming after you for anything more than discussion." William shook his head at the bandages the covered her chest. They were already stained red in places. He pulled his sword away. "Feel free to avail yourself to the clothing in the trunks. At the very least you'll find a shirt that will cover you well enough." He frowned, "There may be a few dresses in the cargo below. Nothing in the french style, I'm afraid, but I believe we liberated some silks off an English vessel." William sheathed the sword, "Or you could wait a few days and check the Spanish galleon once we have taken her."

Back
Top Bottom