Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The High Seas (Tasinga x cizitenanon)

The day had started like any other for Clare and her crew. They had been away from home around a month now. Their small cargo ship filled with goods from all over the Mediterranean Sea. The trip had gone smoothly so far. No storms other than simple rain a few days and no bloody no good pirates to speak of. Clare was pleased with the second fact she hated pirates dirty no good traitors all of them. They were about three days from their home in lovely France. She though would be leaving once they had docked once again.

Clare was a woman of a different cloth. Most woman waited at home for their brave men. She decided ditch the man and fight to become the one to travel. She got it too after years of showing her higher ups what she could do . Now she led ships on different trading trips around the seas. She was well known and well hated by many though if anyone challenged her she just either walked away or kicked their ass.

It was around noon the day things changed for her crew. She was in her office going over maps to make sure their corse was clear and not going into any enimy waters. She then from her desk heard the look out cry" Ship on the port side!" She left her office grabbing her telascope heading out to the deck next to her first mate whom was steering the ship. She then looked to the ship her lookout had spotted. Then she saw it as plane as the water itself a flag with scull and cross bones. She knew the flag it was one of the most feared pirates in this area. He had sunk ten ships this year one. She gave orders to her crew" Arm the guns and be ready!" She knew their ship could not outrun him. Cargo ships were meant for space not speed.

Her crew scrambled to be at the read. She knew his ship was preparing most likely as well. Grabbing her saber she went to her office instantly durning the maps so the pirates could not learn their sacred trade routs. Then less than ten minutes later the ship shook and she almost fell as canon fire rocked both ships. She heard her crew yelling that yet were being boreded and the gun fire along with clash of steal could be heard.

She was about to leave her office when a pirate ran on. Using her desk to half herself over him she spun driving her blade into his chest . Pirates you cannot even die with grace. She thought to herself watching the man fall to the ground. Turning she was hit by flying wood as a cannon blast made went through the door . Not hitting her but the wood sharps cut her blouse and chest some. She was ticked now. Getting up she marched outside to face the brutes. Slaying another and only getting more pissed at the fact she would have to clean her saber now.

William smiled into the wind as his ship neared the cargo ship. He could feel the wood moving and groaning beneath him, but she held together and slipped through the water as well as any fish. His ship was really in fine form today. He stroked the rough wood once before calling out to fire the chains in an attempt to crippled the cargo vessel. No good. The mast was made of stronger stuff. Grape shot next to cripple what crew was on the deck.

He smiled as many of them fell.

William adjusted his brown leather hat and checked his sword and pistols. Everything was where it should be. William stood over six foot tall with broad shoulders and a not so broad waist. Black hair was tied back in a pony tail and green eyes swept over the horizon as they approached. He wore black leather boots that covered his calves, black pants, a white button down and a black leather jacket. Bandoleers crossed his chest with attached pistols, a sword and dagger at his hip.

The Good Fortune, William's ship, shook as he exchanged shots with the cargo vessel and soon the air was filled with pirates as they swung across. The man smiled and swung across as well. He could not let them have all the fun.

William landed on the deck with a roll. Behind him, the deck exploded as someone fired at him, but missed. When he came up, his sword was suddenly imbedded in the gut of the would be gunner. He paid little attention to the dying deckhand and jerked the sword clean of the sailor to block a strike. William struck out and kicked the attacker in his knee before he buried a dagger in his chest.

"Did you really think that would work?" William asked and stepped over the dead man.

William performed a deadly dance as he fought his way towards the Captain's quarters. Kill the captain, control the crew. This ship itself was not worth saving and he was already planning on sinking her once he had stolen everything from below. William was nearing the quarters when the most exquisite specimen of high sea captaining emerged. Either she was some prostitute wearing the captain's jacket or she was a very talented woman. He watched as she quickly and efficiently murdered one of his men. Captain she was.

"Hello there, Captain." William said and bowed to her. As he did, someone attacked him, but the blade cleared the area that his head had occupied just a moment before. William straightened, pulled a gun, and shot the attacker. "That was rude." He turned back towards the female captain, "Captain William Black at your service. Call off your crew and we'll allow you to live. If you're good, we will sell you into slavery in a civilized colony where you may escape. Keep fighting and I'll drop you in Africa. Your choice."

Most men did not know how glare worked a her crew new though. She had stages of how pissed she got. Stage one was she would just simy walk away or prove her point by almost braking your hand. Stage two she would knock you out or scar you. Stage three she was going to cut off your balls and force feed them down your no good mouth and then stab you in the kidneys. Right now she was stage three and looked right at William. Her second mate saw the look and then she stated firmly." Jarod a you jump off the ship she is not going to be saved and I rather you get home to your kids then die ." He knew not to even make the slightest protest or she would kill him herself. He yelled in French and the crew instantly started to jump off the ship some cutting the dingy boats down with them . She killed another crew member of this pain in her ass pirate. She would be the last to try and get off. Her men were smart though and his crew cleay was more interested in her. It paid to be a woman sometimes.

Spinning she fired killing two more though she then was kicked back having some brutes boot land in her chest. She was able to move fast enough to get away from his next blow. She then shot Willam's her off his head stating." Some pirate a you fighting a woman. Some pride you'll get when people hear you lost three crew members to me." She was now somewhat safely above them. She had jumped up onto the top of where her once lovely office had been.

She gave a ' I dare you to fucking shoot me.' Look to his crew. She was hurting like a horse had run over her several times. But she did not care her crew was getting to safety hopefully. As for this stupid man thinking she would go for slavery fat chance. She would let him kill her first . She stayed watching all them waiting for someone to do something. Maybe she would get lucky and they would do nothing and leave.

Though that last thought was un-likely. Her stockings were ripped up nicely her chest spattered with blood and her saber dirty as well. Well these men just were wonderful . In her mind she was damning them all to hell. She said." Clare Fea LaMontagne. Captain in French naval forces."

William watched as several of his crewmen were killed or injured as her own jumped overboard. Nice plan. Some would likely die. Either from exhaustion or animals, but most would make it to shore somewhere. After all, they were not that far from land and the tide was on their side. Ballsy, especially for one that lacked testicles.

"Clare LaMontagne." William advanced towards her position. Maybe he could ransom this woman. "I've heard that name. Several of your French officers were quite chatty when motivated." He smirked, "I heard you slept with a Commodore to gain your commission." He had heard no such thing, but she did not know that. "I see that reputation was probably not deserved. Now, you've shown a love of your crew. I wonder if that extends to giving yourself up for them."

William turned to his second command. "Charles, be a lad and have the sharpshooters begin picking off members of her crew as they swim away. Start with that second mate of hers. When they're out of range of the sharpshooters, have the Good Fortune's grapeshot fired into the water until none are left." William's eyes drifted upwards towards Clare. "This is unless the good French captain drops her weapons and surrenders herself into our care."

Members of the pirate crew not named Charles began to prepare their pistols and rifles (if they had them) to fire upon the fleeing French. Very rarely had crew members escaped from him before. Those that were not killed when capturing the vessel either joined his service or were sold into slavery later. He assumed most escaped or were rescued, but he never cared to check and see.

"Come along, Captain. Your life for theirs. It's an easy choice to make."

If looks cold kill the emotionlessness of her demeanor was killing enough. She seemed I phased by anything and everything he said. Though she did not want her crew killed she stated coldly." Try it." That made a few of his men pause clearly second guessing themselves. There was a reason why it was believed woman were bad luck on ships. She fire once hitting his second mate in the foot. Then tossed the gun." Next time I get a chance I'm not missing.

She tossed the saber down as well sending deep into the wood. She stayed where she was sitting with her legs crossed neatly in front of her. Hands on her knees watching him coldly. " Alright I have you my weapons as you asked. She could see that several of her men were already to far for rifles to fire. They were smart men knowing how to use the tide to double their speed. Also his lovely little ship could not fire. She would first have to be pushed away from this one. Then would need to be able to get around her and with the sand bars not to far if would be risky. Then by the time they could fire with cannons ready her men would be gone, or simple specks.

He may not have been in the costom of letting people live. She was not in the costom of letting her men die. Conflict of interested it seemed. She rocked herself a little." You got my weapons. Clearly you can get what you want from my ship. Also I'm not about to come down I have no interest in being anyone's slave. I'd gladly let you shoot me first." Her eyes showed she was not joking. It was strange a woman so young so emotionless.

William watched as his first mate danced about the deck while trying to hold his foot. It was comical to be certain_ but now was not the time for laughs. Maybe later while deep in their rum bottles. When she had disarmed herself, William called his men off and made note of those that had hesitated. They would be replaced at the next port. Unlike his men, William was unaffected by any glare or threats from this woman. He swiftly climbed up towards her and joined her on top of her cabin.

Noe was the first time that William had a chance to look at his soon to be captive. She was an attractive woman though less endowed than the usual tavern wench that he used. Unlike the tavermn wenches, she also appeared clean and sure of herself. Score one for the captain. His eyes trailed over the ripped fabric and exposed flesh. Oh yes, this would be good.

”Time to go, Captain.” he ordered.

The men below began connecting planks thrown from the Good Fortune and were soon carrying the goods and general booty across so that they could be sold later. The first mate was carried over as well and delivered to the ship's surgeon.

William made a grab for Flare. He was mindful of any hidden weapons she might have as he lunged forward to grab her.

Clare saw his movement and instead of a hidden weapon she simply she grabbed his wrist guiding his hand away from her. Then she jumped down and walked to the wood planks. Walking a crossed them as if they were normal ground. She looked at him and then back to his ship.

She found a barrel she sat on it legs hanging over it. She grabbed her jacket buttoning it up the front so they could not all stare at her chest. She smirked at them all. She turned hearing a bang. The fire must have reached the gun powder room which meant they had about five minutes before the ship turned into a firework.

She saw one man with her saber and the look she was giving him screamed she wanted to murder his ass. That saber was her family's going from captain to captain. It was one thing she was mad about loosing but she forced herself not to spring at him.

William grit his teeth at the sheer audacity of the captain and was sorely tempted to kill her and drop her overboard. It would save him time and trouble he knew. But the benefits far out weighed the trouble and he could always kill her later on if she was that big of a hassle. The extra gold from her ransom would be worth it.

William crossed the plank with the last of his men and ordered the Good Fortune to.be put underway before the merchant vessel exploded. They were just outside of the immediate blast area when the ship exploded. Shrapnel rained down around them, but they were far enough away that no real damage was caused. He turned his attention towards his 'captive'.

"Captain, join me in my quarters so that we may discuss the terms of your surrender and subsequent ransom." William motioned towards his cabin.

The entrance was off the main deck. Stairs led around it up towards the wheel and observation area. Inside the cabin, when she reached it, was nicely furnished with heavy oak furniture, no doubt stolen, al of which was bolted or nailed down. Large maps depicting the Mediterranean, Europe, the Americas, and even parts of the Orient adorned the walls. A large bed was pressed against the far wall and made up nicely, but the majority of the room was taken up by a large table in the center where a more local map, one marked with various trade routes (hers being mysteriously included) and otherror secrets that the French kept close. To one side there was a glass lined case filled with weaponry, some obviously made for him while others were captured.

Clare stayed ever the quiet woman not even giving a flinch as men whistled at her. One of them went to grab her arm but she side stepped him gracefully like a cat would avoid a dog. She fallowed William into the quarters. Looking around she said nothing though her gave was fixed on the map. So, he was not your normal stupid fool of a pirate. No, he had a brain. He had to been fallowing different ships. Not close enough to get attacked or cause conflict, but close enough to learn the trade root.

She sighed then walked over by the case suspecting her saber would find it's way in there at some point. She though spotted a rosiery then and silently prayed her men got home to their families. She made an effort to avoid him. He may have been a well kept man but still the thought of him touching her bothered her greatly.

There was a great cheer behind them as the Captain closed the doors. No doubt the men assumed there would.be another conquest happening soon. As they cheered, William slammed the door and locked it. The lock was on a leather strap that he kept draped about his neck. At the very least it would stop Captain Clare from picking has pocket and running off.

"Now, since you caused your crew to scamper off back to France or wherever they hail from, we will be skipping the slavery option." William smiled and sat down at the table. He produced a bottle of rum and two pewter cups. He poured them both a drink, just a fingers worrh, not enough to even catch a buzz. William set the drink down at the table a few feet from where he sat. "Please, sit Captain. Walking around like a caged animal will not accomplish anything."

William could respect Clare as a captain and was treating her as such for now. Should she mouth off or be an unusually bad thorn in his side, that might change. "Now, you are a female Captain. Not only did you have to work hard to get the rank, someone must have stuck their neck out for you. Who would that be?" That person would.have the most to.lose and.might even pay the ransom.

Clare stayed walking sitting would not help at the moment. She looked at him saying." I'll sit when my legs stop saying to move." She was not rude just honest she could not rekaxright now it was to hard. She finally after another five minutes or so was able to sit. She listened to his question and waited a minute to respond. She did not drink worried if would make her loose tungued.

She then answered his question saying." Either you do not visit France often or you just do not remember the name of all captains. My family is been with the trade complain for over five generations. My father Francis LaMontagne was the one to host about me.... Also any man caught insulting me tended to find himself at the wrong end of my saber or boot."

She stayed looking at the windows watching the waves role. It was strange no evidence of her lovely ship remained on the water. She was worried though. Her men's lovely hoods were that ship. Hopefully they found new jobs.

"Ah, no, I never go to France." William admitted. "I have never had any reason to visit the country and I get all the contact and practical French lessons from raiding their ships. Much like today."

William sipped his drink and savored the strong flavored rum. "You know, I thought your name was a bit more familiar than I originally recalled, but I could not place it. I'll be sure to send a letter to your father in regards to your 'safe'..." William put a bit more pronunciation in to the word safe as if joking about it, "and sound. Mostly so anyway. With any luck, he'll decided that discretion is the better part of valor and not send a small fleet of ships after you."

William would send the letter through a legitimate business contact of his so that nothing could be traced directly back to him. After all, it would not do to get pinched BEFORE it was all payed out. This would also keep them from sending the fleets after him and his captive.

The captain stood from his seat and walked around towards Clare. As he passed by, he attempted to stroke her cheek. "You'll find that your time here will go much better if you agree to go along with my decisions and not be so petulant and angry like you are now." William placed his hands on her shoulders as she sat in the chair, "This can be easy and somewhat comfortable or it can be hell on a ship." He smirked. "Your choice."

She was able to turn away from his touch to her cheek. However her body went stiff when his hands clamped onto her shoulders. That and when he spoke of her father. She forced herself to stay calm and collect despite the fact she wanted anything to beat him with her bare hands. Taking several deep breaths she then said." You can write all you want he won't send or do anything. Naval captains can be replaced."

She glared into the window." Do I not have right to be mad? My crew had been forced to bare the ocean harshness. I've become a captive. My saber and other things stripped away. Locked on a ship with a ton of men and too much rum. All that and the fruits of five months labor sunk to the ocean floor. Even a pirate can understand the reasons for me being mad."

She also had a few other things to say but just ground her teeth at them. This man acting as if she should just be all Mary and gun hoe was either stupid or a jack ass. She was going with number two sadly he already showed me had a brain.

"Oh, you have every right to be angry, to be pissed. I have been in your place before. You should be absolutely seething with rage." William lowered his head so that he was talking lowly and directly into her ear. His breath was hot on her cheek as he spoke. "What you should do is control that absolute rage and not let it out. Fighting my crew or fighting me is going to mean a very, very quick trip below to the shared quarters with the men." William smirked, "You can just imagine what they would do then."

William allowed a single finger to trace over her throat, but kept his hands on her shoulders. "You know, we're out for months at a time. No women, just rum and sea water. You'd probably survive the night, but I don't know that we need to go there now. By your own admission, I'll not get much in the way of ransom for you and it's not worth the effort of selling you into slavery. Especially when you'd probably just escape anyway."

He gave her shoulders a squeeze, "Now, given all that, what can you offer that will give me cause to keep you alive?"

William let her go and walked back around to his seat. He knew what she was thinking he wanted and was curious about what she would do with that knowledge.

She stayed un- readable for the most part her eyes oh giving the slightest hint if fear. She stayed perfectly still not satin a word. She though about was going insane inside her mind. The worse part was there was no where to go. She was on a damn ship in the middle of the sea. Even jumping over bored would not end well in her state. Her blood would atract the sharks.

Clare though became consense of how vonrable she was right now. Her legs and knees clamping Oder to each other without even thinking. Her eyes avoiding his once more. She needed to think but nothing made sense. He knew her trade suits so she could not give him those. Her ship was sunk do that was a bust. He was right about her being able to escape slavery. Her father or any higher ups would not send to save her. Most hated her for being a woman captain.

She had nothing save the clothes on her back. Worse was these men would want what was under the garments more than the garments themselves. Her heart was hammering in her ears though on the outside she still seemed calm.

William could see the brief flicker of emotion in her eyes. He did not comment on it, but he could see that she was considering everything he had said and seemed to be weighing her options. William finished his drink while she making her choice. The rum went smoothly and he set the pewter mug down on the table before him. He pushed his chair back from the table and walked back around to her.

"You seem undecided, Clare." William again touched her shoulders, but slipped his hands further down to her jacket. His fingers fiddled with the top button of her jacket for a moment before undoing it. "Allow me to help with the thought process." His fingers dropped lower to the next button.

Clare instantly sprang from the chair and spun facing him. No way in hell was this happening. She was breathing heavily now her heart hammering once more. If looks could kill her eyes would have him on a pike. This was not remotely humorous and aeeing his smile only pissed her off more. Her fist were clenched firmly at her sides.

She wanted to drop him so badly but that would only rush this along and she did not need that right now she was in enough pain to last a good amount if time thanks to the wounds on her chest. She needs to think and fast. She had to have something he wanted. Anything was better than what he was implying. Sure they could play cat and mouse for a bit in here but he would win in the long run she was already tired and he had advantage.

Clare re-did her top thinking over every shred of information she possessed in her body. It only ended with her cursing in Native American harshly. Then she thought of something. She knew safe passages to America. None of his maps led there. Either he never had been there or he had no maps." I can lead you to America. There's plenty of Natives there for you to catch and sell for slaves. England pays a good price for them too ."

"I have no interest in the Americas." William admitted. "I've been to the Bahamas and all the islands in between. Port Royal, Abaco, and I helped sack Nassau the last time it changed hands. No, the Americas do not interest me. We may head their anyway. Safer to offload what we stole over the last couple months."

William walked towards her so that she either had to dodge around him or back into the table behind her. There was not much space for her to back up nor was there much space to dodge around if she ran.

"Now, try again, Captain Clare. What do you have for me?" he questioned.

How about a smack? Was what she thought for a few minutes. She needed more space and she could not get through the desk. She the placed her hands on the desk behind her and back flipped so she was on the other side. She glared at him now she was going to start showing her emotions, because damn it she just wanted to recover . He would not even give her that with our trying to raid her body like it was his. She owned herself just as much as he did right now. She rather be dead as well, but she had a feeling he would not let that happen.

She looked down at his desk just looking it over. It was large that was for sure bigger than her's had been. She then lost her footing when the ship was rocked by a large wave. Tripping to the side a and smartly landing on her tail bone. She cringed at the sharp pain firing up her spine. Then just laid down she was tired, in pain and sure her brain was smoking out her ears. Though laying down would not end well either.

This was getting to be annoying. There was no respect on this ship right now. They saw a female captain and instead of thinking of how hard she worked for this. They thought strictly of how to fix their lusty minds. Were not sluts for that?

William road out the wave easily enough as it hit. Granted, he had not just back flipped over a large table and stuck the landing, so his feet were planted a lot firmer than hers were. He could see that she was finally starting to crack under the stress of the situation.

"Hmmm, that looked like that hurt, Clare." William commented off hand and walked around towards her. "I'm sure your injuries did not help with that little trick at all. Impressive as it was."

William walked towards her and reached down to help her back to her shaky feet. "You need help, Clare. You keep it up and your injuries are only going to get worse." He smirked and kept his hand offered to her, "For now you're just going to have to trust me enough that I can keep my cock in my pants long enough to treat your injuries. After all, you're no good to me feverish or dead."

She said nothing, but let him help her which showed she trust enough. She wanted to tell him to go screw himself partly for almost reading her mind. She stated ." You owe me a new blouse and stockings these ones are ruined and were not cheap. Though the rips in her stockings showed off her legs nicely and still they were up by the garter belts.

Her blood had ruined her white top. As for her skirt and jacket she was keeping those because in a ship full of men she had a good feeling there was not much woman's clothes. Plus she had earned that uniform so she was keeping it. She rubbed her lower back which still hurt. She looked away from him slightly red in the face by the fact she was even letting him aid her at all.

This was going to come back to bite her in the ass and she knew it. So she needed to think out things. Then she remembered one thing. She could make seals for him that would let him to anywhere as long as she had was and paper. She looked at her ring with the stamp on it. Though then she felt her stomach flip and forced herself not to puke.

William walked her over towards the table and back to her seat. He made sure she was sitting before walking away and returning with a small kit of supplies for light cuts and damage. He ignored the idea that he owed her anything as he set the kit down.

"Okay, jacket off." William ordered and reached for the buttons. He popped the first one himself and left the rest for her. "There's no room for modesty in here right now. I think your might be creating a puddle of blood in my chair."

William set everything out on the table and was sure to keep any sharp or dangerous implements well out of her reach or in the box that the came in. He did not fancy getting stabbed now. When everything was out, he looked back up at his captive. "Now, if you'll strip, please."

William did his absolute best to keep any sense of humor out of his voice as he waited.

Clare glared at the term lightly, but knew he was doing it to push her around. She took the jacket off hanging it neatly over the back of the chair. She then looked at her blouse. It looked pink from the punt of blood on it. Her upper chest cut up some sounds still had wood bits in them. Her arms also had cuts. He was wrong about the puddle of blood though lucky her. She took the pretty much shredded blouse off and put it to the side. Then turned so he could not stare at her chest.

She then took her skirt off hanging that as well. Undoing her boot buckles she put them to the side and then took the stallings off but left her panties and garter belt on. She then turned facing him arms a crossed her chest. Her eyes screaming that she would bite him if he tried any funny stuff.

William showed that he had some self control and kept his mouth shut even if his eyes were quite expressive as they stared over her body. Though she had turned away from him, he did catch a good eyeful of her chest. She was not overly well endowed, but everything was perky enough. He arched an eyebrow as she stripped out of her skirt, but left her panties and garter on.

"That's a good look for you." William let out after she had slipped out of her skirt.

He reached out and grasped her wrist and tugged it downward so that he could fully see the damage done to her chest.

"Lower your arms so that I can make out all of the damage. Better yet." William moved the maps away from them on the table and cleared it away. "Lay down on the table so that I can work here. It'll go faster and be easier on you."

This was sexual harassment in Clare's mind but she kept her mouth clamped shut. She then slid onto the table and laid down arms by her side. Her fingers tapped on the deck she waited for him to hurry up and get it done with. She was going to scream any minute now and she knew that would not help. Instead she tried focusing on the ceiling of the quarters anything to distract her.

The ship was still rocking around though she now felt better. She then decided to try and figure something out about him since he knew so much about her. Maybe she could guess his age though that would be less easy. She stared at him for a few moments trying to at least get a thought of how old he was.

Back
Top Bottom