Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FEMALE SEEKING MALE SUBJECT FOR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiseryChord

Misery always loves a little company!
Hi guys! So as you can tell I am seeking a male partner for an...unusual kink. I am craving a plot based around pregnancy and birthing. Be it breeding, noncon, aliens, I don't care, just so long as it at least involves pregnancy. Birthing isn't a must but it sure is a plus and I enjoy when it has a point of emotional bonding between characters and the baby if the play calls for it. Love a little domination/sub play as well that can play into this. PM me if you're interested and we shall set something up! You can find my other request thread in my signature as well as the link to my F-list! Oh! And for now, I would like to keep this in PM.

We could do something post-apocalypse.

A war, disease, or something destroys civilization, killing many, driving many others insane. Think '28 Days Later' zombies. Many of those who survive are infertile due to the effects of the disease or radiation.

Your character is kidnapped by mine, a scientist who is trying to induce hyper fertility. Fertile, fast growing, to repopulate and take back the planet.

Well the lady did say 'may or may not'!

I do know she is a fun writing partner, glad to see her back around.

Well thank you doll! We definitely need to work out a play! As my title "may not" indicate. :)

Bumpity! Really craving a baby 'bump'! Ha! See what I did there?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom