Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Justinian's Place (Looking for Dominant Females AND Males)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justinian

Star
Justin's Place

My character's are males who are often raped, and victims of non-consensual cock and ball torture, up to and including figurative and literal emasculation (biting off of the dick and total splattering of the testicles). Justin is raped by men, AND women.

I like technological settings where his genitals can be restored after emasculation, and repeatedly abused at his dominant partner's whims. Also, I am into my character who is inflicted with very strong small penis humiliation, especially by his partner comparing Justin's tiny dick with a huge cock, or taunting him while raping him. . .

I am obsessed with both, giving and receiving blow jobs, receiving blow jobs and all kinds of sex through non-consensual stimulation during slow emasculation, sexually focused degradation and verbal humiliation, and psychological reinforcement of Justin's feelings of inferiority.

One favorite occurrence in Justin's role plays is when his balls are slowly beaten by his partner's fists until they pop, and are rendered broken and literally crushed. Usually such extreme role plays are done when the situation is entirely non-consensual, but I also do romantic role plays where they just indulge in bizarre things like this.

Romantic role plays could include very unusual "pairings" of a lot more than two partners. In romantic role plays, it's very hard for me to indulge in F/M role plays. Thus, in romantic role plays, it's easier for me to do things with a male/male type of thing.

Also, despite all this detail of erotic content, I also love plot. I like tons of sex and tons of plot.

Something involving glory holes. There are one hundred guys in separate small rooms in some kind of sex club. Each guy has been in a lottery where many people choose a number between one and one hundred. They are told that 99 people, when they put their cocks and balls through the glory hole, will get to fuck with the sex of their preference on the other side. However, there's one unlucky dude, who has chosen the mystery number. The girl on the other side gets to torture his cock and balls, and then gets to take him as her fuck boy, and involve any of the dudes who chose one of the other 99 numbers with their sessions.

Jake, my character accidentally chose the wrong number. Each room has a one direction viewing mirror, where only the person on the other side of the room can see in. So as she sees Jake, she smriks. He finds out that the girl who works behind the walls is his Ex-Girlfriend, who he brutally broke up with, as she opens up the window to see the face of the dude she's looking at, she literally has him by the balls and informs him that he's going to get the worst of any dude that this has happened to. Suddenly, robotic restraints have Jake tightly pressed against the wall, rendering him helpless.

She might invite a guy to come along and give him the blow job, and/or use things like icy hot/ben gay on his cock hole, shaft and nuts, repeatedly torture his cock and balls until he's totally emasculated. The room has been sound proofed so no one can hear his screams. They open the wall with the glory hole and take him inside the Sex Club so he can be hers. As it turns out, this is a futuristic setting. Jake now has to live at the Sex Club, and people that his Ex girlfriend is involved with have erased all records of Jake's identity, seized all of his funds and assets, and basically rewritten him to be a sex worker in the Government database, effectively screwing him over.

They medically restore his emasculated groin with total ease, just so they can continue to work with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom