Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..::Stubborn Love::.. [TotesBurger & Ironic]

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
The night was cold and the lights grew bright, Shiloh walking home from her long and hard day at work being a waitress. Already her attitude was snobby, dealing with rude customers all day long and not tolerating anymore bull shit. She wore bell bottom jeans that hung over her tan colored boots, her shirt a pink blouse and ruffled in the front. Her long blonde hair was sealed up in a pony tail, swooshing back and fourth as her tail followed closely behind to her rhythmical footsteps.

With long ears, they stood tall like radars, hearing and staying in tune to her surroundings, due to the late night she knew she would have to be on guard; weird and strange men walked along these alley ways, searching for their unsuspecting victim, but a victim she swore not to be tonight. With her thoughts rambling off into a different direction, her blue eyes stared motionless in front of her, eventually dazing off onto something unimportant, but her thoughts quickly poured down the drain as her shoulder violently skimmed past someone else's, and after that everything went into slow motion. Slowly Shiloh fell to her back, her back against the cold and hard cement ground. It took her a moment to realize what just happened, but she didn't need to process anything, because automatically her temperature rose through the roof! Feeling embarrassed, she rose up to her feet and confronted the individual who ran into her.

"Who do you think you are bumping into me like that?!" Her tone was harsh, as if her words were spitting into the mans face. She felt as if her cheeks flowed a harsh red while steam poured from her ears. Her hands curled into fists, staring coldly at the individual. She didn't care what his excuse was, but yet she wanted to hear him reply to her, speaking up as to why he did this.

Jake sighed sitting at his desk... for almost an hour he had to keep his shop open to deal with a dumbass customer. Despite being tall and pretty well built, Jake was an expert at computers and had opened up a shop with some friends that builds, repairs and upgrades computers and other gadgetry. Sure most folk were easy... but it was people like the one currently on the phone made him want to...... god dammit this got aggravating.
"Okay... let me get this straight... after I SPECIFICALLY told you not to... you tried to overclock your computer... it over heated and the only thing left unmelted is your case and hard drive." Jake groaned thinking for a moment "Yes I know you bought an overclocking machine but the parts for your liquid cooling hadn't come in yet, hence why I offered to give you some fans and a CPU until then... BECAUSE YOU NEED WAY MORE THAN FANS TO KEEP YOUR COMPUTER COOL!" Suddenly his eyes went blank "... You want me to try and repair it..? Dude I'm seeing the pictures you sent me. It's not possible. All I can do for you is salvage the case and harddrive and we'd have to build you a new on- hello? hello?" Jake groaned as he hung up the phone and leaned back. "We need to do tests before we take on a customer's requests." He looked up at the clock. "Well... time to close up shop. I'll send Derrick and Mike a quick text about Senior Dumb Otter."
After shutting down his work computer, he turned off the lights and closed up shop for the night. "I'll take the short cut tonight." He muttered walking into an alleyway and reached into his long coat to pull out his MP3 player and large head phones. Immediately his head bobbed in time with one of his favorite songs as the tiger walked down the alleyway... which was a game song... once again breaking what most people thought seeing his tall muscular fame meant. However he soon felt something impact his chest and looked down to see a female cat on the ground. Immediately he brought down his head phones and was about to say his usual 'oh sorry didn't see you there'. But all he got out was 'Oh Sorr-' before she exploded on him. Normally he was a pacifist and kept calm. But after today...
"Who do I think I am?! I was about to say sorry before your rude ass just exploded." Jake growled glaring down at her. He let out a breath saying "whatever... just watch where you're going..."

Shiloh's eyes glared at the tiger, eyeing him down and getting a good look at what he looked like and if he was enough of a challenge for her. Feline's like her love to get into drama, and even though her night was rough, she enjoyed a good battle or two and causing chaos. "Rude ass? I like that name." She sarcastically stated as she flipped her long blonde hair to her back, folding her arms over her chest as her vision didn't break with his. "Watch where I am going next time? Are you serious? You're the one with the headphone's on blaring music loudly. YOU watch where you're going or else you'll end up as roadkill - just where you belong." She snickered to herself at her jokes, thinking she was clever.

"Now I would suggest you beat it before things get ugly, or if you'd like, stay, because I like ugly." Her blue eyes were daring, and she wondered how he felt as she glared down at him, her hands beginning to roll up into balls and ready for something to come her way.

Back
Top Bottom