Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Was I Thinkin'? (Nadie and Mim)

AJ shuddered as she came and gripped Del's hips, still thrusting inside the teen and causing her to come again. Both drenched in sweat AJ giggled then took off the strap on and grabbed Del's hand and leading her on weak legs to the bed and Bobbi's arms. The two girls pushed her down and kissed each side of her neck.

Soon all three girl's where laying close together in bed. Del was fast sleep with her head on Bobbi's shoulders.

"Looks like we wore her out" AJ said with a chuckle as she absently traced her finger along her lover's abdomen.

Bobbi laughed and held both girls close as they pushed her down and showered her in kisses. Her arms wrapped around their waists and she alternated kissing back each of them, grinning broadly. As the flurry of activity settled down, she sighed contentedly. It didn't take Del long to fall asleep while snuggling, and the muscles in her stomach visibly tightened as AJ started tracing a finger along it.

"I'd be wore out too if I was her," Bobbi replied before allowing a wide yawn. "Hell, you girls damn near wore me out too. I'm plum tuckered babe." She looked over at AJ, eyes soft and caring. "I love ya, Sugar," she said softly, kissing AJ gently before settling in for the night.

AJ smiled when she felt Bobbi's muscles tighten under her fingers. "mmmm~ ya me too" she giggled as she nuzzled her lover's neck and then kissed her back. "I love you too baby" she said and snuggled close to Bobbi and was soon asleep.

Del heard the exchange between the two women then just closed her eyes again, hoping one day to have someone to love as well.

AJ slept through morning in Bobbi's arms while Del had one arm around both women against Bobbi's back.

Back
Top Bottom