Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Was I Thinkin'? (Nadie and Mim)

Sweat began to bead on AJ's brow as Bobbi thrusts faster and she moaned out "ohhh Bobbi" she breathed out then looked at her lover confused then just nodded as she got into the position she was asked. She gasps and moans out again as Bobbi entered her and rubbed her clit. "Oh god yes baby." she said with a moan and lowered her head down onto the pillow to drive the dildo deeper inside her.

"B-But I.." Del began to say but then just moaned out loud. She tried to keep her orgasm in check but Rita's fingers and tongue was too much for the teen to handle.

"No I-I have-" she said then arched her back and lifted her butt off of the bed as she came hard, unable to hold back any longer.

"Oh shit" she huffed as she collapsed on the bed, her skin glistening with sweat.

Bobbi moaned as the vibrator and AJ's voice calling her name brought her closer to her climax. She tangled her fingers in AJ's hair and pulled her head back gently, using it as leverage to drive her dildo deeper, faster. She was high on her knees, straddling her lover's hips and pounding her.

"Oh fuck AJ...cum with me baby," Bobbi moaned, rubbing her clit with her free hand faster, her thrusts becoming faster and choppier as she teetered on the brink.

Rita grinned as Del came around her fingers, sucking on her clit. The girl was helpless and she loved that. Sitting up, she scrutinized her even though the teen couldn't see her. Removing her fingers, she leaned in close to Del's face staring at the blindfold around her eyes.

"What did I say?" Rita demanded in a low voice, slapping her breast. "Did I tell you to cum, you little bitch?" She slapped the other breast. "I told you if you cum without permission you're gonna be punished."

The older woman sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Del over her knees, the teen's arms still outstretched and tied to the bed. Rita's mouth nearly watered as she looked over Del's pert little ass. She ran her hand over the smooth, tight skin, squeezing it gently before slapping it sharply. She grinned at the light pink spot over her pale ass before spanking her again. She slid her other hand under Del's hips, sliding her fingers along her slit, reveling in the pleasure of feeling her arousal after her cum. She licked her lips at the memory of the taste of Del's cum in her mouth. As she rubbed her clit she spanked her again and again and again.

"Yeah...you like that you dirty little bitch, don't you?" Rita purred, grinning down at the blindfolded, handcuffed teenager. "My filthy, sexy little whore. Tell me how much you like it. You must like it, if you cum so hard without permission."

AJ was moaning loudly as Bobbi thrusts into her. "Yes...baby...come with me" she said as she gripped the sheets and threw her head back as she came hard. After the trembling stopped AJ slumped down on the bed, panting and sweating. "Goodness.." she breathed as she laid on the bed.

Del was panting from her orgasm then tensed when she heard Rita's voice. She sounded pissed. "I-I couldn't hel-" she said then yelped out when her breasts where slapped. She felt herself be moved and bent over then braced for what Rita had in store but none the less cried out as she was spanked. It stung but Del shockingly found herself wet again from the hits and the words Rita spoke.

"Y-Yes! I like it a lot!!!" Del admitted as she writhed in a combination of pain and pleasure.

Bobbi thrust hard, pushing the thick dildo deep inside her, cumming hard as AJ reached her climax and the vibrating egg pushed her over the edge. She wailed her way through the almost blindingly strong orgasm, moving both of her hands to squeeze AJ's breasts. As her climax wound down she pulled out of her lover, switching off the vibrator, and collapsed onto the bed next to her. Her breasts heaved as she pulled her girl against her body, sweat glistening in her cleavage.

"Fuck me that was amazing," she panted, kissing AJ's forehead.

Rita grinned. "Dirty little slut." It sounded almost like a compliment.

She slapped Del's ripe, firm ass a few more times before tossing her back onto her back. Rita's body moved away from hers and for a few moments all Del was able to hear was the click of a bottle snapping open then closed. Rita was off the bed, but if she concentrated she would be able to feel her presence standing next to her.

"Let's see if you can guess what comes next, you silly little bitch," Rita purred. "Open up."

A citrus-y flavored lube for the most part covered up the taste of plastic. The thing stuck in her mouth was thick, though not monstrously so, and flexible. As Rita demanded that she suck on it, something of a similar texture slapped at her face, though not very hard. Had she not been blindfolded, Del would have been able to see that it was a long double-ended dildo and her intent would have been clear.

AJ giggled and cuddled close to Bobbi. "We should have done that sooner" she said as she lightly kissed Bobbi's neck then placed her hand on her shoulder as she traced her fingers along Bobbi's stomach. She soon found herself dozing off as she nuzzled Bobbi's neck.

Del opened her mouth as Rita commanded and soon she had something think and tasting like oranges enter her mouth. She sucked lightly as she was told to. She had an idea what it was. She liked being tied down and told what to do by this sexy woman and she felt herself wet and throbbing once again.

"Absolutely." Bobbi grinned and wrapped her lover up in her arms, squeezing her gently. Now that they had breached that subject of kinkiness she was already making plans for other fun they could have once they'd found a permanent place to live. She snuggled down with her girl as AJ quickly fell asleep in her arms.

Rita enjoyed pushing the dildo in and out between Del's lips, fucking her mouth with it and commanding her to suck harder. Her other hand slid down her body to her snatch and a grin played at her lips as she ran her fingers up the teenager's crease. She folded the dildo over again and slapped her face gently once more. The girl may have been a virgin but she knew how to play into a mistress's hands. If only she weren't here on business Rita would have loved to set up house with her, keep her as a plaything.

"Only whores get wet like you," she informed Del, slapping her with the dildo again before straightening it out. "Only slutty little bitches love being tied up and sucking off the way you do. Are you a whore, Dellon? Are you a slutty bitch?" Rita chuckled and pulled the dildo out of her mouth. "Of course you are. Say it. Tell me what you really are."

More lube was smeared on the dildo before Rita pushed it slowly into her teenage fling. Six or seven inches were pushed into her before her body reached its limits and Rita slid the rubber cock in and out of her tight pussy several times before climbing on the bed in front of her. Scissoring their legs, Rita slowly pushed the remaining seven inches into her own pussy before leaning over Del. She moved up and down the dildo, pleasuring herself on the ribbed side. As she thrust, the end pushed inside Del moved in and out as well. She thrust hard and fast, bringing herself to the brink until she pushed her end of the dildo entirely in, her clit meeting Del's in a sweet kissing noise as they rubbed together. Rita moaned, pinning Del's shoulders to the bed as she used the girl as a toy to bring herself to climax once again.

((we'll leave Bobbi and AJ asleep until later XD))

Del sucked harder as commanded. She heard the words coming from the sexy woman and nodded. "Y-Yes...I'm a slutty bitch" she said, repeating Rita's words. Soon she felt the thick object enter her. She figured it was a dildo of some kind. Arching her back she sucked in a breath as her inner walls tighten around the invading toy. Soon she was moaning aloud and rocking her hips to Rita's, her orgasm quickly approaching. She remembered last time she needed permission to come but wasn't sure about this time. Never the less she asked away.

"C-Can I come....please?" Del asked, panting as she fought back the urge to come until permitted.

Rita grinned at Del's obedience. The grin grew wider when she asked for permission to cum. She placed a kiss on Del's forehead, above the blindfold.

"Now you're learning," she said with approval, though she didn't give her permission just yet. Slowly Rita eased off of the dildo before pulling it out of Del, leaving her empty. "You can cum," she said slowly, "but only after I do."

Rita pulled Del's leg over her hip, kneeling her other knee on the outside of the teen's hip. Their pussies came together again in a wet kiss and Rita groaned. She rocked against Del, moaning as their clits rubbed against each other as they scissored. Her pace quickened as she pulled Del's leg over her shoulder, teetering on the edge until she fell over and came with a shout of triumph against the girl's twat.

"Now you can cum," Rita said breathlessly, sliding down Del's body. "I wanna taste that sweet pussy while you cum. In fact..." Rita paused as she ran her tongue up her slit. "You taste so good, I'm not giving you a choice. You have five seconds to cum, Dellon, or you're gonna be punished again." She dove back into the girl's pussy, groaning at the sweet taste.

Del nodded "Yes ma'am" she said as she rocked against Rita to help her come and fought back her own orgasm. As soon as Rita came she slowly relaxed and let her climax come closer and closer.

She didn't need five seconds. As soon as the older woman placed her lips on Del's wetness she moaned loudly and lifts her butt off of the bed as she had the best orgasm in her life, sending waves of pleasure through her entire body. After the trembling subsided she slumped back on to the bed and within minutes her breathing became steady, half fallen asleep and half passed out from the exertion.

AJ stirred and slowly woke up from the morning light. She thought about getting up but she wanted to stay right where she was in Bobbi's arms. She kept her eyes closed as she lightly nuzzled her lover's neck.

Rita grinned. She barely touched the girl and she came hard before nearly passing out. Once Del had reached her own orgasm Rita crawled up her body. Still smiling she removed the blindfold and uncuffed the girl in her bed. Standing, she got up and shut off the camera before sliding back into bed and cuddling with the girl.

"How old are you by the way, baby?" Rita murmured before falling asleep.

Bobbi's arms tightened around AJ as she stirred and nuzzled her neck. She'd been in and out of sleep for the past hour and she shifted a little as she realized her lover was awake. She sighed happily and smiled sleepily, stroking AJ's hair slowly.

AJ lightly kissed Bobbi's neck. "mmmm~ good morning love~" she said as she continued to cuddle close to her lover then quickly sat up. "Oh Del. We forgot about her" she said in a panic. Luckily, AJ thought to give Del her cell phone. It was prepaid and untraceable so she kept it. She reached for the phone on the night stand to call her.

Del was out by the time Rita settled back into the bed so she didn't answer the question. She was only awoken by ringing in her jacket pocket. She stirred then quickly got up to retrieve the phone from her jacket that was on the floor. She stood with her back to the bed. Since she was naked anyone standing behind would see several bruises on her back and scars from old wounds.

"Hello" Del murmured, shaking off sleep.

"Del? It's AJ" AJ said with a sigh if relief.

"Oh hey sorry, I met someone and...." Del blushed as she rubbed the back of her head, remembering what she did last night with Rita.

"Did you?" AJ giggled, remembering the hot redhead that was all over Del. "Well we will be heading out soon so if you still want to tag along we will be out by the truck in a hour." she said

"Alright, I'll be there...cya" Del hung up and began gathering her clothes to get dressed.

"Ok bye" AJ said then hung up before facing Bobbi. "She's alright. She'll meet us by the truck" she said as she got up to gather their things.

When AJ mentioned Del, Bobbi sat up in a panic looking around as though she expected to find evidence that Del had made it back to the room. She hadn't. She sat, anxiously waiting as AJ dialed the phone. She had promised herself she wasn't going to let the kid get hurt and she hadn't even lasted a day. If anything happened to that kid she'd never forgive herself.

"Thank God," Bobbi sighed in relief once AJ hung up. Sitting the rest of the way up she kissed the side of AJ's head and slid out of bed. "After last night's workout I'm starvin'. We need to hit up a Denny's or something on the way out. So..." she pulled on a clean pair of underwear and shimmied into some jeans before kissing AJ slowly, "what did you think of last night?"

Rita awoke to a ringing noise. Del answered it quietly and when she hung up the older woman sat up with the sheets pulled up around her breasts. As though modesty was something she was concerned about.

"Leaving so soon?" she asked, her voice sleepy and deep. "Stay for breakfast, honey."

"That sounds good" AJ said, her hunger hitting her at the sounds of food. She giggled then kissed Bobbi back. "It was amazing" she said as she wrapped her arms around her lover's neck. "We will have to do that more often" she said then gave Bobbi another kiss before going to get dressed.

Del jumped at the sound of Rita's voice. She turned and gave her a shy smile. "I'm sorry I can't" she sighed. She would love to stay a bit longer with Rita but she had to meet AJ and Bobbi.

"I have to meet my friends in an hour. We are heading across country and we gotta get on the road" Del explained as she pulled her jeans and shirt back on before shrugging her jacket on. Del then went back to the bed and crawled on top of Rita to give her a long kiss.

"Thank you for last night" she said with a smile. "I'll never forget how you made me feel."

"Most definitely." Bobbi grinned and accepted another kiss. She pulled on a bra and tank top and headed into the bathroom to wrestle her hair into submission, cursing her decision to go natural. Still, she liked her hair best this way and it was much less expensive. Once they were ready and re-packed, she went with AJ down to the parking garage to wait for Del.

"You sure?" Rita asked with a coquettish grin. She wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her against her. She peppered Del's face and neck with sweet little kisses. When she explained Rita sighed.

"Shame," she said, disappointed. "Whoever your girl is, she's lucky. You're one kinky little girl." Rita goosed her butt as Del thanked her for last night. "And I'll never forget you, sweetie. Good luck with your friends."

AJ got dressed and grabbed one of their bags and followed Bobbi out and to the truck. She got the stuff in the back and then leaned against the truck to wait for Del. "Do you think Del went home with that hot redhead?" AJ asked as she leaned against Bobbi.

"Thanks" Del said then kissed Rita again, this time more deeply. Maybe it was because she would never see Rita again or just remembering last night. Never the less she slowly pushed the blanket away as she moved further on top of the woman.

"Let me give you a parting gift" Del smiled then kissed Rita's lips, then her neck and down to her collar bone and then further down as she eased in between her legs. When Del made it to Rita's center she leaned down and starting licking her slowly as she moved her hands up to cup her breast in each hand, teasing and twisting her nipples while she licked and sucked her wet folds.

"Oh no doubt," Bobbi chuckled. "Jailbait and the cougar. Ida gone home with her if I were in her position." She kissed AJ's temple. "Fortunately, I'm not in her position. I got someone much sexier." She grinned and leaned against the truck with AJ.

Rita kissed Del back, smiling. "A parting gift, huh? Wha--oooohhhh." Rita's lower back arched off the bed and she slid her hands down to tangle her hands in Del's hair. "Quick learner, aren't you doll?" She grinned and moaned, pulling Del's face harder against her wetness the way she had the previous night, grinding against her mouth. "Oooh yeah Dellon...eat that pussy babe."

AJ giggled "Pretty interesting night for everyone" she said then stood in front of Bobbi and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her deeply. "I would have gone with her too but I got my sexy girl right here" AJ nipped Bobbi's lower lip playfully.

"mmm yes~" Del said then sucked on Rita's clit and pushed her fingers deep inside her, curving them to stroke her g-spot as Rita did to her last night. "Thank you so much for teaching me how to pleasure a woman" she said as she pushed her fingers in and out faster. She leaned back in and sucked on Rita's clit hard, flicking it with her tongue as she sucked.

Bobbi growled in the back of her throat and nipped back. "Yeah...except my girl went home with some hooker last night. Howdya like that, huh?" She chuckled and smiled, goosing AJ.

Rita dug her heels into the mattress, gripping the covers and moaning loudly. "You really are a good student, aren't you Dellon?" She gasped at a sudden spike of pleasure. "Ooooh fuck yes...faster!"

AJ moaned softly then jumped and giggled when she was goosed. "mmmm~ it was pretty interesting" she said as she lightly swayed with Bobbi and kissed her again. "She was a great dancer."

Del smiled at Rita's moans. "Well I had a great teacher" she said then fucked her faster with her fingers as she licked and sucked on her wet, swollen flesh.

Bobbi grinned and swayed along with her girl. "Oh I bet she was. Musta been pretty sexy too, if my girl ran off with her for the night. Gotta wonder what they did together. Musta been fun." She chuckled and nipped at AJ's neck. "Where the Hell's Del?"

Rita pitched and tossed. She wailed loudly as Del sped up. She came hard, arching her back off of the bed and pulling her face tight against her swollen flesh by the hair. As she came down off the high she panted, chest heaving with a smile on her face.

"That's a Hell of a going away present," she panted, weak in the limbs and unable to move.

"Ohh yes it was" AJ giggled as she rests her head on Bobbi's shoulder while leaning against her. "I'm sure she's on her way." she said then kissed along Bobbi's jaw. "Just relax babe~"

Del savored Rita's juices as she came then moved back up and gave her a long deep kiss. "I'm glad you liked it" Del chuckled then kissed Rita once more before sitting up. "Thanks again Rita" she said then headed out. She let out a sigh then headed down the hall, a little disappointed she won't see Rita again.

Luckily Rita was in a hotel not too far from Bobbi and AJ's and Del was there within minuted and jogged to the truck. "Sorry I'm late I..." she said, blushing lightly and rubbing her neck. "....got held up" she said with a nervous chuckle.

AJ just giggled then got in the truck and Del followed after, winching a bit as she sat down. Her backside was still a bit tender from last night.

Bobbi draped an arm over AJ's shoulder as she leaned against her, waiting impatiently. "Still...I give 'er twenty minutes and if she still ain't here we go lookin' for her."

Rita returned Del's kiss with a remorseful groan. "I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go. You have a nice life, Dellon." Her smile was charming even as she watched the girl leave the room.

"Got held up huh?" Bobbi smirked as she slid behind the wheel of the truck. She watched the way Del sat so carefully and raised an eyebrow. "What she peg ya or something? Some cougar huh? Older women can be real wild." The truck protested and for a few moments she was worried it wouldn't start, but rusty old Bertha groaned to life and they roared out of the parking garage.

AJ glanced over at Del who just blushed at Bobbi remark. AJ giggled then held her breath when the truck protested then let out a sight when it finally started. Soon they where stopped at a Denny's and they headed in. Del offered to pay for her meal. She had a some money saved up from a job she had before she ran off. AJ just held her hand up. "Keep your money darlin'" she said "If we need the help we'll ask" Del just nodded and looked at her menu as she sat across from the two.

"So how long we got until we are in California?" Del asked as the waitress poured them some coffee.

Bobbi couldn't help but laugh at the way Del wouldn't answer but only sit and blush. At Denny's she slid in next to AJ, squishing her against the wall playfully. As she leaned against her shoulder she looked over at her.

"Yer crowdin' me. Quit crowdin' me." Bobbi looked quite serious for a few moments before laughing and scooting away to give AJ enough elbow room. The previous night had left her in a very good mood. She didn't answer Del as she looked over the menu, food being more important at the moment. She was starved.

"Hmm? Oh. Couple days," she said at last, finding what she wanted. "Well, at least a couple. AJ'n'me was talkin' about stopping in Vegas on the way up. Whaddya say? More strippers and booze."

AJ giggled and pushed back. "Oh you love it when I crowd ya" she said and wrapped her arms around Bobbi's waist and gave her a kiss on the neck before going to her menu to order.

"Vegas?" Del said, perking up. "Now that sounds like a blast" she said with a chuckle then went back to her menu. They chatted about nothing in particular as they ate their food. Del's mind frequently drifted to Rita and what she did last night. She wished she had gotten some contact information. Maybe they could have stayed in touch.

After finishing they all filed into the truck to head off. "Hey, you think I can drive sometime? I got my license." Del asked as she got into the truck after AJ. AJ stayed quiet since it was Bobbi's decision to let someone drive her truck

Back
Top Bottom