Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Was I Thinkin'? (Nadie and Mim)

"That's ok baby" AJ said as she kisses and lightly bit Bobbi's neck. "That was the plan~" AJ liked the idea of taking the lead this time. She rarely ever did. She was ok with Bobbi on top of her but the thought of their roles reversing was rather exciting for her. After planting another hot kiss AJ took Bobbi's hand and led her to the bed. She gently sat Bobbi down on the bed and slowly removed her shit and gently laid her down as she kissed her lover's sweet lips again, keeping her body off of Bobbi's so as to not hurt her. She kissed along her jaw, down her neck and collar bone then slowly slid down and took note of the bruises on her torso. AJ stopped for a moment then leaned down and kissed along the discolored skin, wanting to erase them with her kisses. She then went to her lover's beautiful breast, taking one chocolate nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking it as she slowly worked the other with her fingers.

"Quite the change from our normal lovin' baby~" AJ said, her voice low and husky. "Do you like me on top of you?" she asked then trailed her tongue along her hard nipple again.

Bobbi smiled at the initiative AJ showed. She had lost her virginity to her then-best friend at fourteen: she had years of experience behind her and seemed to be the 'pants' in the relationship anyway. AJ, on the other hand, had only just begun to discover her sexuality earlier this summer. Bobbi had as a result been slow and patient, taking the lead whenever they made love. This, however, was a refreshing change.

She smiled at the kisses AJ peppered across her skin, following her lead to sit down on the bed and allow her shirt to be removed. She laid down compliantly, breathing in sharply as she felt AJ's lips curl around her nipples. The kisses on her bruises had ached a little, but it was a sweet gesture for her to try to kiss the injuries better.

"Ooohh...I'm lovin' what you're doin' so far babe. Yer a quick learner." Bobbi's back arched gently at the feeling of her tongue on her nipple. "Y'know, I had this fantasy...at the last motel...if ya wanna try it some time..."

AJ smiled at the complement. She loved to hear she was pleasuring her lover. She continued her caress, licking and sucking the taut nipple with her tongue as she ran a thumb along the other. AJ then lifted her head and arched a brow at Bobbi. "Fantasy hmm?" she said with grin then ran her tongue once again along Bobbi's nipple as she caught the other in between her fingers.

Bobbi had talked about spicing up their love making with fantasy and role play but they had yet to do any of them. Not that AJ didn't want to. She was just concerned she wouldn't be able to get it right for her lover. After giving Bobbi's nipple tender kiss she looked back up and met Bobbi's eyes as she rested her head on her chest. "Go on love~" she said with a smile, wanting to know Bobbi's desires.

Bobbi almost chuckled a little at the way AJ rested her head on her chest, between her breasts as if they wre a prop. She ran her fingers through her hair as she studied her girl's face. She didn't want to suggest anything that would make AJ uncomfortable, or that she felt she had to do if she didn't want to.

"The last motel," she began slowly, wondering where to begin, "the chick behind the desk thought I's a moll. And I just had a thought, y'know, it might be a little fun to pretend I was."

Bobbi half-smiled, watching for her lover's reaction. She wasn't going to push it if it made her uncomfortable. She had other ideas too, of course; classier ideas. She hoped at some point, if they ever had enough money to go to a fancy hotel for the night, to play good spy/bad spy, thinking it could be fun. One day she even dreamed of tying AJ up and blindfolding those pretty eyes before playing all sorts of games with her. But that all depended on how receptive she was to each of her individual ideas.

"Whaddya think?" she asked, looking down at AJ. Bobbi shifted her hips a little, having been aroused by her lover's advances. "We don't have to do it tonight, since Bonnie's already started on me. But if you wanna..."

On the other hand, Bobbi thought, this Bonnie and Clyde joke could become just as fun a game. If she were to be Clyde she could most certainly introduce her Sugar to the strap-on. She had wanted to use it for a while, but was unsure whether AJ was ready.

AJ tilted her head confused. "Moll?.....oh..." she said, her face flushing as she buried her face in Bobbi's breasts. She had been shy about the role play idea before but now that they are far away from home, and there was little chance of her father walking in on them, AJ was growing to like the idea of acting out some kinky scenarios with her. Also, she had yet to have Bobbi used the strap on. She remembered Bobbi showing it to her and she was unsure if she would be able to handle having something so big inside her. But know that she realizes how much she loved Bobbi she knew her lover would be gentle with it her first time.

After a long moment of slowly playing with Bobbi's nipple she looked with with a grin. "That sounds like a lot of fun" she said then kissed along Bobbi's breasts. "But for now" she slowly worked her body down while sliding off Bobbi's shorts then licked and gently bit down on her navel. "Let Bonnie take her Clyde~" she giggled then eased in between Bobbi's legs, kissing around her hips, her thighs and slowly licked to Bobbi's center. She gently slid her tongue along the hot, wet heat and became intoxicated in the scent of Bobbi's arousal. "God, why haven't I taken the lead before this" she murmured then licked and sucked on Bobbi swollen clit, the need to pleasure her lover becoming more eager with each lick.

Bobbi couldn't help but grin when it took AJ a second to realize what a moll was. She hated Ricky for taking that wide-eyed innocence from her, but in a few ways she still had it. It was one of the things she loved best about her girl. She played with her hair as AJ buried her face in her breast's and played with her nipple as she thought. At least she was thinking it over.

"Sounds like a plan, Bonnie," Bobbi said warmly with a grin. She was interested to see AJ's style. Every girl had a style when they were on top, and everyone's style was different.

AJ apparently liked to tease a little. Bobbi's fingers tangled in her dark hair as she felt sweet lips against her skin, then gasped gently as her tongue met her aching need. The slight vibrations from her moaning sent shivers up her spine, making her bite her lip and groan gently. It was apparent when AJ became more eager and Bobbi rewarded her with louder moans. With each lick, each suck, she tightened her grip in her lover's hair and pulled her face more firmly against her needy cunt. Bobbi enjoyed being on top, but fuck it was good to be taken care of sometimes!

While AJ loved it when Bobbi was on top of her, feeling her weight as she was pinned to the bed or where ever Bobbi took her. Bobbi's moans drove her wild. Especially since she was the cause of her lover's pleasure. It made the throbbing between her legs grow to the point of aching. As AJ sucked and licked Bobbi's slick flesh she moved to her own swollen clit and slowly rubbed and then pushed her fingers in just as she was using her free hand to slide deep inside of her lover, thrusting as she sucked and licked her clit.

"Lord jesus, now I now why you love being on top all the time" AJ said with a giggle then replaced her fingers with her tongue as she quickly stroked her lover while stroking her own wetness faster. She could feel her orgasm approaching faster and she lightly moaned into Bobbi as she took her with her mouth again.

Bobbi didn't say anything but only responded with a strangled moan as AJ pushed her fingers inside of her. Not feeling her other hand, she smiled as through the haze of pleasure she realized her lover was touching herself. It had been a while since anyone had eaten her out and it was wonderful and amazing, though she tried to to squirm too much it was difficult.

"Oh God AJ..." Bobbi gasped gently, one hand staying tangled in her hair and the other reaching up to grip the edge of the mattress as AJ's tongue dove deep inside her. She closed her eyes tightly, as though that would stave off her climax just a little longer. "AJ I'm gonna cum..." For the first time, her voice squeaked as she writhed and moaned. She was so close...

AJ loved making Bobbi moan and squirm with pleasure. It brought on her own orgasm even quicker and she could feel her muscles tighten around her own fingers. She continued her fast and steady strokes on Bobbi as she let out low, deep moans. "Yes baby darlin'" she breathed out as she pushed her fingers back inside Bobbi, her fingers matching the rhythm of the fingers inside herself. "Let's come together love"

AJ then closed her mouth around Bobbi's clit and sucked hard as her fingers drove in deep and she soon trembled as the orgasm hit her in waves. She let out a chocked cry as she called out Bobbi'd name and continued to make sure Bobbi had come before slowly making her way back up, leaving soft kisses on her hyper sensitive flesh. She continued up until she was eye to eye with her lover and gazed into the dark irises as she propped herself up with her elbows on each side of Bobbi's head and gently brushed the hair from her lovers brow. Skin glistening with sweat and breathless AJ gave Bobbi a long kiss. The kiss was deep and possessive and it represented the passion they had just shared. After breaking away AJ rested her forehead on Bobbi's and once her breath was steady again she spoke.

"I love you so much" AJ said, her mouth just inches from Bobbi and she planted another kiss, this one much softer. She wondered if she could ever put into words just how much she loved the girl laying under her.

It was difficult to keep still enough to avoid bucking AJ off as she writhed in ecstasy. Bobbi cried out as she came hard. Her ribs throbbed as though to remind her why she wasn't on top, but the wave of pleasure from her climax dulled that pain almost as soon as it started. As her lover kissed her way up her body Bobbi laid on her back, panting. A thin sheen of sweat coated her skin. She gazed up into AJ's eyes with a hazy smile as she leaned over her and brushed the hair from her face. She groaned into the long, slow kiss, wrapping her arms around her girl's middle.

"Love ya too, Sugar," Bobbi panted, kissing AJ back and rubbing her hand up and down her back gently. "That was pretty fuckin' amazing, girl. Sure you ain't been queer before?" She grinned and chuckled, leaning in to kiss AJ's forehead.

"I'm sure" AJ gigged as she shifted to Bobbi's side, making sure not to place any pressure on Bobbi's injured ribs. She placed her head on her lover's shoulder as she cuddled as close as she can to Bobbi. "I just had a great teacher" she said with a grin as she titled her head to give Bobbi another tender kiss. She finally became aware of her exhaustion and soon her eyelids became heavy. She had just enough energy to get the blanket over them and was asleep within minutes in Bobbi's embrace with a wide smile of content on her face.

Two days later.....

AJ was driving through a rather rough downpour. She drove slowly and cautiously, being thankful they had a sense of mind to cover thier cargo in the truck bed so most of their stuff was protected from the rain. They have enjoyed taking the scenic routes and loving the peaceful countryside. They have also mapped out what to see and AJ was looking forward to having fun on this impromptu road trip. Just then she thought she spotted someone standing on the side of the road. She shook her head, figuring she was just seeing things. "No one could be out in this" she murmured to herself but as she got closer she was the distinct shape of a person standing on the rode side.

The girl, dressed in blue jeans and a black leather jacket was soaked from the rain. She tried to wipe the water away from her eyes but was unsuccessful. With her arm extended and her thumb sticking out she hoped and preyed someone would have a heart and pick her up. At that point she didn't care who. And then her prayers where answered when a red beat up truck slowed and stopped just in front of her. She quickly ran up and too the passengers side and took stock of the caucasian woman driver and her female african american companion.

"Where ya heading hun?" AJ asked, taking note at how young the dark haired girl looked. She couldn't be any older than sixteen.

"If you can take me to the next town that will be fine" the girl said with an obvious southern accent.

AJ then looked at Bobbi, silently asking for her permission to give the girl a lift. After all this was Bobbi's truck and she was unsure if her lover wanted to let anyone else ride in it.

Bobbi had been getting used to letting AJ drive the truck. They had been switching on and off for the past few days whenever the other got tired or bored. When the radio wasn't tuned to music it was tuned to the news to see if there was any APB out for either of them. Ricky had been reported missing, but this was supposed to have been the last day of their camping trip. They'd only just now come up missing this afternoon. Bobbi had been laying her head against the window with a pillow wadded up beneath her head, staring out the windshield. She was half-asleep with her eyes half-closed. The cab was a little humid from the rain; the AC still wasn't working and they had to keep the windows up. When AJ started to slow down she lifted her head from the pillow and looked over to the driver's seat.

"What's up babe?" she asked sleepily. She didn't need an answer when she saw the girl in the pouring rain. As they rolled to a stop she cranked down the window, not having electronic windows, and let the two talk. She threw open the door and scooted over next to AJ.

"Get in, girl, we'll take ya as far as you need."

AJ smiled then took Bobbi's hand for a moment and held it as the teenage girl hopped in. She glance to see the two girl's joined hand but showed no reaction as she said "Thanks alot" AJ fished in the back for a towel and handed it to the girl before heading back out to the road.

"So, what's you name sweetie." AJ said as she drove.

"Dellon. But you can call me Del" Del said as she dried her short black hair with the towel. She sat in silence, thinking of something to say before AJ spoke. "So did your car break down or something?" she asked and Del just shook her head. "No I...." she hesitated, wondering if she should even say anything. But it wasn't like she will ever see these two women again and she preferred talking over awkward silence "I ran away from home" Del said, looking straight out into the rain splashed wind shield.

AJ was silent for a moment before speaking again. "Can I ask why?" she said, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Because, My father developed a habit of smacking me around when he had more than two beers" Del said with a humorless chuckle. Del's father had been abusive for as far as she can remember. But what happened last week was the last straw for the girl. She knew she had to get out.

AJ remained silent as she drove. She had no experience with this sort of thing. Her father did have quite a temper but he never once struck her and never indicated that he would no matter how angry he was.

Bobbi scooted close to AJ to give the kid plenty of room on the single bench seat. She squeezed her hand, then laid it on her thigh when she put it back on the wheel. When Del introduced herself and told them about her dad she sighed and shook her head. Poor kid.

"He beatcha hard enough to setcha on the road, trust that," she advised, staring out the windshield. Bobbi understood the discomfort a concerned gaze could bring. She'd gotten it from plenty of guidance counselors and social workers. "Don't look back, hon. Keep goin'. Neighbors can only help so much, social workers ain't gonna help more than they gotta...You got a place you can go?"

Bobbi finally looked sideways at Del. That was what she was concerned about now. She knew she couldn't comfort the girl, couldn't convince her to go back home, didn't want to convince her to go back home...but she couldn't justify dropping a teenager off in a random city with nowhere to go. She'd rather Del live in the truck with them before she created another teenage statistic.

Del looked at the dark skinned woman with a quizzical look. She seemed to have spoken from experience. She then looked away and out of the window. "No....I don't" she said quietly. Del had ran out of her father's house so fast she didn't have time to think about where she'd be staying. She'd figure once in a large city she would live in a youth shelter or something. Anything would be better than home. She wanted to change the subject then the image of the two women holding hands came to mind.

"Umm....are you too" Del said with a faint blush "Together?"

AJ glanced over and giggled at the teens shyness "Yes, we are" she said, flashing a loving glance at Bobbi.

Del blushed again "I just figured out I like girls" she said then shuddered internally as a memory came into her head. "My father....he saw me kissing a girl." Del glanced away. Her wet hair clung to her face and hid most of it before but now that it was dry a large bruise can be seen along her jaw and cheek bone. It was the only visible injury from her father's beating.

"After he was done "beating the gay" out of me" Del said, making air quotes with her hands. "He said.....he was going to go get someone to....show me the right way to do it." Del was unsure what her father actually meant but she was not going to stay to find out. "That was when I left."

AJ let out a horrified gasp. "My god....." she breathed out. "How can.....to their own child" she just couldn't wrap her mind around it. A parent causing so much pain to their own.

Bobbi's stomach churned as Del described her home life and what her father had done when he'd found out. It brought back memories of her own home life and she shook her head. And AJ...sweet AJ...she had never known how good she'd had it. She patted AJ's thigh and kissed her cheek.

"Easy, Sugar. Real easy. 'Specially in these parts." She tisked and shook her head again. "My folks woulda sent me to one of those 'pray the gay away' camps if they coulda afforded it. Instead my old man just kicked me out. Happy fifteenth fuckin' birthday right?" Bobbi chuckled, but it was a humorous laugh and her eyes were distant. On the rare occasions her upbringing had come up, she took a humorous tack with it or at least tried to.

"That's why we're not droppin' you off in the next city," Bobbi said firmly. It was a few moments before she realized how that might've sounded. "Not that we're like, serial killers er nothin'. What I mean is you ain't gonna live like that. You can stay with us til you find a place or someone to live with. You got friends er family that'd take you in? We'll take ya there. We're goin' to California anyway. Right AJ?" She looked to her girlfriend and kissed her cheek again.

AJ frowned and shook her head as well. She knew once she has kids she will never let any harm come from them. She smiled as she thinks about having children with Bobbi. It was pretty far off but AJ liked the idea. "Right" she smiled then took Bobbi's hand and kissed it before going back to the road.

Del looked at Bobbi with an astonished looked "I....no I can't impose on you guys' road trip." she said. I was enough that the gave her a ride. It was then she heard where they where headed. California? She heard they where much more tolerant than the where they where from. She might find a nice girl and show her love for her out in the open. It was too tempting to resist.

Del just shyly nodded. "Well.....ok then. But I'll sleep in the truck so you guys can..." Del blushed "Have alone time"

AJ just giggled again. On the outside Del seemed like a tough chick but in reality she was just as shy as AJ was at that age.

"Road trip?" Bobbi snorted. "We runnin' same as you. Sugar here's the sheriff's daughter. You think I wouldn't be strung up? Poor nigger dyke corruptin' sweet, pure, innocent li'l Miss Jackson?" She laughed and nudged AJ a little. "Ain't no way we'd last there. Ain't no road trip hon, we ain't never goin' back."

When Del accepted their invitation, however, Bobbi nodded in approval. She wasn't going to let another homeless teen out into the world. She offered to sleep in the truck, however, she shook her head. She wasn't going to allow that, either.

"You a pig? You a hobo? You a dog?" Bobbi didn't wait long for an answer to each question. "Then you'll sleep inside like a normal person. We wanna fuck we'll tell you to go take a walk or something. Wouldn't be decent of us to pick you up then deny you a proper bed."

AJ frowned when Bobbi explained their situation. She nodded in agreement. "Corrupted" she said with a grin. "If I remember correctly I made the first move, kinda" she giggled then nudged Bobbi back.

Del chuckled at the two's exchange. She then blinked at Bobbi's questions. "I..." she began but was cut off and she felt her face burn at the woman's bluntness regarding the intimate relationship with AJ. She just nodded as she tried to hide her red face in her jacket. "Alright" she gave the two a shy smile. "Thanks"

AJ glance and smiled warmly at Del then took Bobbi's hand as she drove, the rain finally starting to clear up.

A few hours later they arrived at the nearest city. AJ stared in awe at the sight of the large sky scrapers and other urban buildings.

"Goodness" she murmured as she looked out. Del looked out as well in wonder. It was clear that neither knew anything outside if their respective little towns.

"Kinda," Bobbi agreed with a chuckle. "Still woulda been all my fault though. You know that."

They traveled for a few hours in relative quiet, Bobbi being careful to keep the radio tuned off of the news. They didn't need Del accidentally hearing about what had happened on the radio. Once they started winding their way through the city, Bobbi looked up as well. She had gone to New Orleans a few times on a whim; it was less than an hour away. New Orleans, however, wasn't exactly a sky scraper type of city. These were without a doubt the tallest buildings she'd ever seen.

"That's an understatement," she agreed quietly. "Let's find a place to stay and park. These roads are insane, it'll be better to walk. Then we can ah...enjoy all the sights and delights the city has to offer." She looked sideways at AJ with a wicked, suggestive grin.

AJ flashed a grin right back at Bobbi. Del wasn't paying much attention to the women then looked down at her still soaked clothes.

"uhh...would it be alright if I borrowed some dry clothes from either of ya" she asked. She would most likely have to borrow Bobbi's clothes since she was closer to her height than AJ's.

"Sure if Bobbi has somethin for ya" she said, noting the teens height. "Let's get a hotel somewhere since we will be here for a day or so" she suggested as she moved into a parking garage so their cargo is protected by weather and thieves. "Baby, could you fish out some clothes for the girl and we'll find a room." she said as she shut off the engine and hopped out. After finding a cheap hotel that was decent enough then they headed out. AJ held Bobbi's hand as Del trailed a bit behind with her hand in the pockets of the borrowed pants. AJ loved holding Bobbi's hand out in the open. No one passing by seemed to notice or care.

"I can get used to this" AJ leaned into Bobbi and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

Del looked at the two women and smiled. She hoped to find someone to care for one day.

"Yeah of course."

Bobbi slid out through the driver's side once they were in the parking garage and lifted the soaked tarp. She was glad she had thought to bring it along: all of their belongings were still dry, save Del's. But even that was starting to dry out. She grabbed her duffel and dug in it until she found some pants and a t-shirt that would fit appropriately enough it wouldn't invite unwanted trouble. Zipping up the bag she slung that as well as AJ's and Del's bags over her shoulders, not minding the temporary position as pack mule while AJ and Del found a room.

"Me too," Bobbi agreed as they walked down the street, fingers laced. "This is real nice. Can't wait to get to San Francisco. They got whole districts fer queers like us." She grinned and kissed AJ full-on, passionately and lovingly. It was wonderful to finally, for the first time, kiss her girl in a crowded public place without half the people pulling guns on them. "Hmm...think I found our kinda place. Got a craving fer bar food anyway."

The building Bobbi was looking at beckoned with glittering lights and neon signs. It was quite clear what kind of a place it was, and the various types of women going in and out made it clear who their target audience was. She glanced sideways at AJ with a wrysmile. She was sure they could sneak Del in without too much trouble.

"Oh yeah I heard that." AJ said then was taken by surprise by the kiss but none the less melted into it then continued in shaky legs "Yeah, I'm gettin hungry myself" she said then tilted her head toward Del. "What bout you girl?"

Del shrugged. "I guess" honestly, Del was starving. She hasn't eaten for about a day. Del had no trouble at all getting into the bar. Aside from the fake ID she had her height made it more believable she was older than she actually was. The three women entered the bar and they soon found a table. AJ ordered some food and let Bobbi handle the drinks. Del was soon digging into the hot wings they got as appetizers, getting sauce on her face and not really caring. AJ just chuckled at the sight of their new teenage companion, letting her have the most of the chicken since she was never a fan of spicy food.

She then gazed around the place and took note of the women paired up. Cuddled in booths, arms around each other as they sat at tables and chatted. Also the women dancing close on the floor.

Wordlessly, AJ went for Bobbi, taking her hand and gently tugging her to the dance floor. Del was left to her meal and soon she gazed up and roamed her eyes around the place for nothing in particular. She was just enjoying the sight of people just like her enjoying themselves without fear. She smiled then went back to her food, feeling more comfortable than she has ever been.

The Glitter Gulch was alive with thumping music and swaying bodies. After ordering drinks for the three of them Bobbi took in the dance floor full of women grinding and swaying together, the voluptuous waitresses with their swaying hips, and the scantily clad women up on the stage. She eyed the latter two quite appreciatively, sliding her hand into AJ's lap and giving her thigh a gentle squeeze. Her gaze was drawn back to the table as Del began to wolf down hot wings. She laughed at the gusto with which the teenager ate, but didn't touch any herself; she knew what it was like to be that hungry.

"Damn girl! Slow down before you start breathin' fire," Bobbi warned with a smile. She took her cue from AJ, however, and followed her out onto the dance floor. Bobbi pulled her close, laying a slow, sweet kiss on her neck and resting her hands on her hips. "How'd you like it if it was me up there," she murmured in her girlfriend's ear, a smile in her smoky voice, "dancin' on the pole, wearin' almost nothin'..."

The taller woman pulled AJ's body against hers, grinding their hips. Bobbi slid her hands from her girl's hips to her ass, dancing much like they had in the honkytonk. This time, however, Bobbi felt the freedom to become more sensual, more personal. Her growing arousal was apparent in the way she held AJ and the way she spoke in her ear.

AJ head was swirling as her body was flooding with so many senses at once. God how she loved Bobbi against her, grinding against her. Best of all, they where showing their affection openly. The freedom felt so amazing. To be able to touch Bobbi, dance with her, kiss her out in public made AJ happier than she has ever been.

AJ giggled as she grinds against Bobbi, her arms wrapped around her neck. "Mmmmm~ I would like that" she said, her voice deep and husky. "But I don't like the idea of anyone else seeing this fantastic body" AJ moved her arms down to Bobbi chest, down her sides, and around to her ass, cupping it and pressing her lover closer against her as she grinds to the beat of the music. "Perhaps you can give me a private show later" she said against Bobbi's ear.

Del held her gaze on the two women, swallowing hard as she became aroused from the sight. She tore away at the enticing scene and looked around again. She took in the sight of women and their attire and was feeling a little out of place in her jeans, leather jacket and scuffed boots. She was beginning to consider heading out and walking around the city before heading back to the hotel. Del pondered the idea as she absently looked at the beer bottle in her hands.

Back
Top Bottom