Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Duke's Wildest Dreams (Posted Here So You Can Make Them Come True)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeJohn

Super-Earth
Plot ideas, PM if interested-

Dystopian Romance

I want to set this in a dystopian world where men and women are kept almost entirely separate and sex is entirely forbidden, with reproduction happening through artificial means. People will be very androgynous and physical adornment strongly discouraged. YC will be having some private doubts about that stuff, doing tiny little things to look feminine and feeling some sexual longings that she can't pin down, since sex isn't something most people are really aware of. She'll be put in a very special co-ed academic project (immensely rare) and MC will notice that she's a little different and slip her a small note telling her where to meet him to be outside the state's constant surveillance. Shouldn't be hard to guess what happens from there........

WWII Soldier and Nurse Idea

A Farewell to Arms will be somewhat of an influence here. It's fine if you haven't read it, but the middle part of the book is representative of the kind of thing I'm looking for here. For whatever reason this hasn't worked out the couple of times I've actually tried to write it with someone, so we might want to talk about it a little first. The kind of stuff I'm looking for in the early sequences is for her to be soothing all his aches and pains while they talk and get to know each other. Later she can give him a hand job to help him relax (not an uncommon practice in either of the World Wars) and them having full intercourse later when he's a bit healthier. We could have it be set in an abandoned hotel or something that's been turned into a hospital, that way my character will be in a bedroom alone, making it logistically a little easier. Or we can have it be a French/Dutch girl who sees an injured allied soldier and hides him before the Germans get to him.

I'm looking for a sweet-faced, "All American" brunette for the other character, like Millie Perkins (yep, she played Anne Frank)- http://hollywoodshow.com/star_images/millieperkinsb77d0797.jpg
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/31/84/86/318486f159c0b59acbcb180f4b58eb8f.jpg

or Teresa Wright- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI3NTc1NTYyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDIxODI2._V1_.jpg

Or you could model her on Audrey Hepburn if you wanted to make her a British nurse or the European girl.

American Soldier, German Girl

Before I start, I want to build this one around a language gap. MC can't speak German and YC can't speak English. So it'll be built around non-verbal communication, the characters thoughts, and the actions in the story.

I'll be playing a young officer who takes a German girl under his wing after taking a German town. They can meet by his ordering off a group of enlisted men who had surrounded her in the street at night with the intent to rape/rob her. He will console her when she is understandably very upset afterward and walk her home to make sure she stays safe. Once there she can fix him dinner (either at his bidding or as a show of gratitude) with things slowly escalating romantically. He'll take her hand while they sit at the table, then gently touch her face and hair, then kiss her, with them finally spending the night together. In the morning there can be a sad scene with her being distraught that her protector has to leave with his unit, although we could have a happy wrap-up scene with him coming to visit her when the war is over.

We could also combine this with the idea above and have him be quickly wounded after leaving her house and for her to find him on the side of the road and take her back to her house and nurse him back to health.

Wartime Letter Idea

We can set this in either WWII or Vietnam. I want to do this where they knew each other before the war, but were not involved, and early romantic feelings were just starting to form when he left. He would have promised to write her, but then no letters came for a long time after he got injured. He'll write her telling him he's in the hospital, and then we can RP their correspondence as they fall in love writing each other letters. Then of course he'll come home and they'll tumble into each other's arms.

For the girl, I'd like it if she was a very literate, sensitive, and maybe a bit shy "Vassar Girl" stereotype. If we do it in Vietnam she'll be against the war and he'll have been drafted. So maybe she'll be a bit of a "free spirit" folk singer type in that case, but still bookish and a bit square.

Picture Idea

Recently I've really wanted to base a story just off this shot of Saoirse Ronan in Grand Budapest Hotel where she's backlit by the Ferris wheel lights and looks like an angel. Unfortunately I can't really think of a specific idea for it. I don't want to do a canon story about the movie. If you get an idea from it, or just want to talk about doing a story based on it even if you don't have a specific idea, please message me and we'll talk. It could be set at a fair/carnival since the Ferris wheel lights are behind her (but we could just as easily have lights come from somewhere else). The thing I like about it is that the look on her face captures the moment when someone first falls in love, and how she's backlit and how pretty she looks generally embodies how someone sees a woman when he's first falling in love with her. The background music behind the shot in the movie is bittersweet, so we could theoretically give the story a tragic ending, although I would play it as a happy story too. I was thinking it could maybe be a shorter story where a boy first professes his love for her and they sneak off to some quiet corner of the carnival to have gentle romantic sex with one or both possibly being virgins.

agatha1.png

A link to a video of the full seven second shot from the movie- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6cUQ3azWAE

Therapist and Patient

I'm looking to do a story about a naive, virginal boy who has just gone off to college and goes to a university therapist because he is embarrassed and insecure about being a virgin and doesn't know if he can satisfy a girl. The therapist will help him more than he could have anticipated by warmly and gently introducing him to sex. Whether that was her plan all along and she is "predatory" or whether it's something she decides to do later due to wanting to "help" him and finding him attractive is up to you. I am interested in her character being more of a "caregiver" dominant, nothing brutal, we don't want to hurt the sweet young man I'll be writing, do we? ;)

Pity Sex Idea

I'm sort of viewing this as a "writing challenge" to see if I can write a scenario like this in a way that's organic and believable and doesn't seem forced. As the title says, this is a story about pity sex, specifically a pretty girl having it out of pity for my male character. She can either be an acquaintance that he's on somewhat friendly terms with, or someone he's just met. I have two ideas for my character. In the first one, he's had a particularly humiliating and hurtful breakup. She'll see him looking like he's about to die (and desperately drinking if we set it at a bar) and ask him if everything's okay, setting off the interaction from there. Or he could approach her if he already knows her, just because he needs to talk to someone. My other idea was for him to be a virgin at a slightly old age, with her being very surprised by that. If they know each other sexual histories could just come up in a conversation after a while, or they could be playing a party game where they have to ask each other personal questions. The sex could either just be her giving him a hand job or actual intercourse.

This could be at a public place like a bar, or at one of the characters apartments if they already know each other. Another thing we would do if they know each other is just have her see him looking miserable walking down the street and ask him if anything's wrong. They'll go back to her apartment later. I'm pretty flexible in terms of what I'd be willing to do on this one.

Scientist/Super Soldier

I will play as a scientist who creates a genetically modified super soldier in a test tube. She will obviously be muscular and in peak physical shape given her purpose. She will be quite adoring and dutiful towards him as her "creator" as he trains her in both military and social matters, to make her more palatable for the people she has to work with. I have two ideas for this-

I. They genuinely fall in love and we play it as more of a straight romance

II. We can make it smuttier/funnier where she studies human sexuality in a science textbook, is curious, and begins to interrogate MC about his sex life. Upon realizing that he doesn't have much going on in that department she decides to help him remedy that problem.

We can also make it a bit serious at the end with him having to send him off to war and being worried about her, and her missing him and not liking her harsher comrades in the military.

Custom-Made Woman

For some reason (maybe just as a participant in a science experiment) a man is given the chance of a lifetime: he gets to create his own ideal mate. She can be either an android or hologram, but either way she'll seem pretty much exactly human. We can talk about the traits she'll have over PM, but it would be more fun to actually have her creation be the opening of the RP, with you RPing the scientist. He'll ask my character a whole host of questions about what he wants (which could be a good/fun way for you to construct your character). He'll of course outline her appearance, name personality traits he likes, personalities of fictional or historical people that he'd like to be incorporated into her, and they'll have to come up with her life history since she'll be created as an adult. The scientist will then tell him to wait a while and at the appointed time he'll see her for the first time in a public place, and be able to come up to her and start a conversation. Everything will of course go fine at first, with her being tailor made to him and predisposed to love him. But he will wonder if she would (or could) love him independently of her programming.

Alien Needs Man For Re population of Her Planet

In this one I'll play human man in the future who was sent to explore deep space alone in a small space craft. He passes by a planet in some kind of a reproduction crisis. Either they are "out of" men for some reason, or the actual men on the planet have become mostly or entirely sterile for some reason. They have built a scanner that detects biologically compatible men are passing by their planet and then pulls them either down to the planet or into a space station. My character will be "matched" with yours, and after he waits for a time your character will enter the ship and explain the situation with him. He will obviously be resistant, so the alien woman will have to seduce him and entice him by saying what a lavish lifestyle he will be granted. The first encounter could just happen on his space ship at the end of the first scene. After that he will just be a "kept man" in her house, who waits for her while she works during the day. We could do "human experiencing alien culture" scenes during this part with him having weird foods for the first time, or experiencing customs that are strange to him.

We can discuss how the aliens will look over PM. I'm not interested in any animalpeople type stuff. Their appearance could be somewhat sexualized, but not taken to the extreme. I might like to play that element for laughs, he finds an aspect of her incredible attractive, and she laughs at him and thinks its odd that he would find something attractive that's just a normal aspect of "everyone" to her.

General Pairing ideas(my role in bold)-
Anything with an older woman*
Repairman/Yardworker- Housewife, maybe in the 50's*
Older Man-friend's 20 something daughter he hasn't seen since she was a child
Older Man-blind/disabled HS/College girl
Hapeless man-female athletic trainer*
average/thin man - muscular woman*
pro athlete-pro athlete*
sports writer-pro athlete
Music/Sports/movie star-groupie/average woman
Music/Sports/Movie Star-Agent/Manager
Male fan- Female Actress/Music Star/Model
Art House Director-Starlet
Cousin-Cousin
Stepson-Stepmother/Foster Mother*
Foster/Stepbrother-Foster/Stepsister
Man-Wife/fiance/Girlfriend's Sister*
Man-Wife/Girlfriend/fiance's worst enemy*
Teenage Boy/young man-Date/Girlfriend's Mother*
Wedding Attendee-Bride
Male Stripper-woman, possibly engaged
Man- Stripper/dancer
Spy-Spy
Spy-Source
Man-Pregnant Woman who's been jilted by the daddy
Student-Teacher/Tutor*
Nude Model-female artist
Conned man-female thief/con-artist
man-Goddess/Angel/demon/other heavenly being; maybe a superhero*
Patient-Nurse*
Passenger-Flight Attendant
Cosmopolitan Man-Rural woman
politician-journalist/socialite*
employee his boss/SO's boss*
Priest or Monk- Nun
Soldier- Woman in occupied, liberated, or invaded country
Political commentators who disagree*

A few canons-
Star Trek
Human Male-Vulcan female*
Man-Orion slave girl*
Captain- yeoman

Star Wars/Knights of the Old Republic
Revan-Bastila
smuggler/rogue-female Jedi
Grey Jedi- Padme (or an OC who's a similarly aristocratic and high minded senator)

Mythology-
Mortal Man- Aphrodite*
Mortal Man-Persephone (while she is on leave from the Underworld. Of course Hades won't be happy about this.)
Mortal Man- Artemis*
Pygmalion- Galatea

James Bond
Bond-Moneypenny*
Bond-OC*

*implies ones I'm most interested in right this second.

My general character/RP preferences. I'm fine with forum (I'd prefer semi-private, though), PM, or email roleplays-

Characters
I really don't like being dominant. It bores me. I'll submit or switch. (There have been more exceptions to this recently, but with me in the role of a "gentle" protective dom. )
That said, I don't want my characters to be wimps. They should be serious, virile men I get turned on by traditional stuff like my character protecting women's honor or holding them while they cry. I really just want the sexual/relationship dynamics to be opposites.
Age differences, particularly with me on the younger end
Other forbidden pairings, such as adultery or some(see below) incest
I like to play intellectual, droll, non-conformist men. Most of my characters so far have had a similar physical description: They're tall, with rigid, masculine facial features, have wavy dark/brown hair, and have thin, but hard builds with lots of lean muscle. They're usually great dressers too. I'll generally plug someone similar to this into any story, although for a few specific ideas I have it would be someone totally different.
I like all sorts of women, ranging from voluptuous and busty to athletic and toned. I like mature, intelligent femininity combined with spunk and aggression in bed.

Sex
I'm quite a butt man and would like it if it was described in particular detail :)
Oral, digital stimulation during foreplay, maybe stuff with feet.
Generally rough sex.
Lots of dialogue during sex. Not necessarily traditional "dirty talk" but lots of exclamations and sweet little nothings
Lingerie >:) I really, really, really like it. Garters, corsets, stockings, lace and so on. Honestly describing your character's butt and underwear in detail might be the very best thing you could do in an RP with me......
Mild to moderate Bondage
Woman on top
Women with abs

Style
Vivid physical descriptions. Pretty much every aspect of the body, plus clothes. I'd do the same
When RPing sex, I wouldn't necessarily want to vividly describe every act, instead focusing on how the characters feel and their emotions.
There's got to be a specific character dynamic. The characters should be 3 dimensional and have arcs. I don't need a big sweeping story, but character is the most important thing and the majority of posts should be character interaction and not just sex scenes. For a lot of stories I also like to take a good deal of time to get to the first sex scene.
Please use good grammar/spelling in your posts
My posts tend to be shorter than other people's on RP sites. A lot of it is how I write. It's usually very brisk. I like to emphasize quality over quantity.

Not my cup of tea-
Anal anything
Anything to do with animals(that includes animal hybrids)
Severe torture
Parent/child or sibling incest. I'd do cousins, aunt/uncle, step or foster parents/sibling though.
scat/piss
Pics. I'd prefer the characters to be described in detail in the text. I feel like face claims rob me of the ability to picture your/my character in my head my own way. I might make a exception. Using pictures for settings or props is fine. It's also fine to use pictures as a reference, and to make sure we're on the same page about how a character looks in general, but please don't post it in the thread.

Changed the formatting, expanded an idea, and retired several other for the time being.

Removed some ideas I wasn't interested in anymore, added lots of new ones, and fixed a few typos and stuff.

Added a bunch of new pairings, including the new Gone With the Wind canon section.

Hello! there are a couple I am interested in on your thread. Do you happen to use yahoo or skype?

I enjoy RP over smut, probably about 60% story and 40% smut.
The ideas I enjoy are Privateer and Foreign Governor's Daughter and Dystopian Romance
Lets talk if you do use messengers for RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom