Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking F/M "The Casting Couch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikeFreedom5118

Meteorite
(Pretty long wall of text in the setup for this.)

It had been an eventful year out on the west coast, I had moved from a small southern town against the will of my family. In pursuit of a wonderful job opportunity doing what I love.

The pay was fantastic, I had moved into a wonderful gate community on the coast and bought a brand new car at that. 2 months ago the company I worked for was bought out and they closed our branch. I got so caught up in the lifestyle I didnt think about the bad that could happen.

I had no money saved and just a paychecks worth available Almost overnight seemingly bills started to pile up car note, insurance,rent,cell phone,internet, guys that payed for lunch sometimes wanted the money back.

Day after day I browsed or openings. Nothing. Finally I broke down and began to look for anything that could buy me a plane ticket back home where I could work with my dad and brother at the family mill. Scrolling down the other section of the craigslist ads and I see.

$$$$$ BIG TIME MONEY OPPRUTUNITY FOR OUT GOING PEOPLE ENTRY LEVEL $$$$$$
The details where very scare, No email to send a resume to or phone number to call. An adress in the next town over and hours that they accepted applicants.

While I was very sure this was something I knew nothing about. I swalloed my pride and jotted down the adress and set an alarm for 7am the next morning.
The next morning I arrive to the address around 9 am. I was suprised at the location, a small two story office snuggled into a quiet neighborhood between a starbucks and a CVS. There was no company logo on the door, which made this seem even more sketchy but what did I have to lose. I entered into a seemingly empty building.

There was a reception counter with no one behind it and a door to the rest of the building behind it.
I set my resume down on the counter top and take a seat in one of the few chairs across from the counter waiting on someone.
So, this can go alot of ways, which is why im really excited about it. Perhaps your responding to same ad and were cast in the same "Interview as complete strangers" Perhaps this is one of those studios that caters to a bit more extreme stuff?

Somethings I'd be interested in.

Two strangers having to perform (as noted), It being a man on man studio with me being straight. Femdom (Pegging,discipline,feminization) Being used by a group (Male or Female) Futanari play,

Pretty much anything but bathroom,blood,and animal play.
Looking forward to any replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom