Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Past... (P) -Ladydark/Finx-

Ladydark

The minds master
Shin was not one for many people, which was why he chose to live deep in the forest, far away from any towns. He only went into town maybe once or twice a year to buy new clothes or supplies he couldn't get in the forest. He was out hunting for more food when he heard the scream in the distance, after it scared hi game away he ran to see what was going on.

Jen screamed as she fell with a thud she hit her head and everything went black. She was sure her head was bleeding but she was to far gone to do anything about it.

((sorry its short kind of hard when she knocked out XP))

(Could have done before hand?)

Shin raced in the direction he heard the scream until he came to the edge of a cliff, granted the hill wasn't very high, but still high enough to be hurt if you fell. He looks around, the edge of the cliff was rough and uneven, breaking at the edge of the walking path. "Idiots... Not watching where they step..." He glances over the edge and sees a backpack and some gear at the side of a small pile of rocks and dirt, then the body of what looked like a young woman partially buried under the same pile. "Dammit..." He looks around and finds a save path down and rushes over, checking her pulse, she was alive, but badly injured. "I'll have to take her back with me..." He gently wraps her head with a cloth from his pack and digs her out, then lifts her up and heads to his home, he'd have to go hunting again later.

((I'm an idiot.))
Jen groaned as someone moved her she opened her eyes and stared at the man carrying her. "Who are you?" she asked weakly then made a face when she moved her head "Why does my head hurt? Did you do something to me?" Why couldn't she remember anything? She scrunched her face in thought then groaned again "I can't remember anything."

He glances down at her as she starts to move, "I'm Shin..." He held her a little tighter and smiles at her, "No... I found you at the bottom of a cliff... You fell in a rock slide..." He continues on his journey to take her to his home, "Rest... I'm sure you're just in shock... I'll have us home soon... Jest rest..."

"I don't know where home is." Jen frowned "I know my name Jen." she sighed "I think I know my age to but I can't remember my birthday or anything else." she glanced up at him. "How did you find me all the way out here? Where you just passing by?"

"I'm taking you to my home... I live out here... I came when I heard you scream..." He stops after a few more minutes and sits her down "Here... Have a drink, you were hurt pretty bad, I'm going to take care of you..." He hands her the water bottle and helps her drink, then lifts her again and continues walking. "Now please rest... You're in no shape to be talking..." He smiles kindly at her.

"I feel fine except for the my head hurts really bad." Jen sighed but relaxed in his arms "You seem nice. Why do you live out here? Is the city a bad place?" Jen asked just to keep up a conversation to stay awake. She was scared she would drift off and not wake up this time. She glanced around "So this is place a forest or is it something else?" she was sure it was a forest for some reason.

"You hit your head in the fall... I'll clean and bandage it when I get you back to my home..." He allows her to shift around slightly as she looks around "I like to be alone... The city is too crowded for me... I only go there when I need to... It's about a days walk from here..." He continues his trek and crests a small hill. "There... Home sweet home..." He starts down the hill slowly, not wanting to drop his charge, and finally the cottage comes into view, it was pretty big for someone who lived alone but not huge. "You can stay here until you are up to leaving... But don't push it..." He takes her inside and to his room, laying her on the bed "I'll be back with the first aid..." He leaves the room.

Jen examined the cottage trying to figure out what everything was. She sat up and instantly flopped back down with a gasp. "That was a bad idea." she groaned and reached her hand up to touch her head. Her hair was sticky with something pulling her hand to her face she examined the red substance a frown on her face. She sniffed it and then licked it grimacing at the coppery taste. "Gross."

Back
Top Bottom