Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fandoms, smut, mXf OH MYY

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterscreed

Planetoid
My name is Lexi. I'm 23. I have a few specific fandom cravings. I have NO limits. I am looking for plot and smut. I RP via PM, thread, and email. Now time for pairings and plots!

NARUTO
I RP as exclusively Konan. I also exclusively ship her with Akatsuki members and Madara. Maybe even slut/bimbofied Konan where the Akatsuki make her their sex slave.

HARRY POTTER
I RP as Marcus Flint's twin sister. I pair MARY Flint with Oliver Wood, Percy Weasley, Cedric Diggory and George Weasley. Her face is Mila Kunis. I will also be willing to do orgies/multiple partners. I'm craving a MaryXWood D/s as well.

PLOT: Mary and Marcus Flint are very well-known in Slytherin. The two of them are repeating their last year due to failing so they are both 18. Marcus is captain of the Slytherin team and has brought in Mary as their Seeker. Mary is just as ruthless and cold as Marcus is. But what happens when she begins to have a fling with a member of a rival quidditch team?

For Marauder Era, I play Alecto (face is Barbara Meier). I would love to do a D/s slave/Master with a Sirius. Or maybe even Regulus.

WRESTLING
I have a plot that involves the Aces. and 8s plotline from Impact a while back. My OC. Carmella, is a member. She is the one who broke Aries' arm. When Aces & 8s hand her over, Aries decides to teach her a lesson.

I would also LOVE to have a plot with Bray Wyatt/OFC. My female would be a new wrestler who Bray brings into his "Family." D/s, mindfucking, hypnosis, etc.

SPN
I play as Meg and Luciferia (Lucifer in a female vessel). I would love a Cas or a Dean for Meg and Michael or Crowley for Luci.

MARVEL
I would LOVE someone to play Harry Osborn or Victor Creed (Sabretooth) against my OC villainess. I would also love to do a MagnetoXMystique as well.

OC PAIRINGS
CopXCriminal
DARK Alice-in-Wonderland based
Scifi/post-apocalyptic

KINKS
Slutshaming
Dirtytalk
bimbofication
oral (giving and receiving)
slapping
spanking
hair pulling
D/s
slave/Master
dubcon
noncon
threesomes
multiple partners
orgies

Really craving KonanXAkatsuki or Akatsuki member. Looking for a Hidan or Deidara to play against. Also REALLY craving AlectoXSirius.

BUUUUMP. Just updated my plots after a mini-hiatus. I work 12 hour shifts AND I was in the process of moving after my house got broken into. But I am now back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom