Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Room Spins (Updated 8/6/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo

Planetoid
My f-list. Only play male, only into m x f.

I'm always open to your ideas, interpretations and twists on the story seeds below. Additionally I think OOC communication is a positive thing, I enjoy getting to know my RP partners a little, and planning and idea sharing is great.

I also enjoy storytelling, where I write out a world and characters for your character. Pitch me your ideas!

Smut -

A Note: these could go a story route, but would be pretty heavily about smut at the very least at first.

Magical Bimbo Girl - Your character has a destiny. She’s going to be one of the most (in)famous heroines of all time: Magical Girl Bimbo! A normal high school/college girl who, upon finding a magic pendant, becomes a large breasted, intensely aroused/sopping wet, fuku wearing magical princess sent to vanquish evil magical monsters. This typically involves a rigorous fucking in a public place.

Chattel - In the midst of a fun night of drinking with girlfriends, your character is drugged. When she comes to she’s being shuffled out of a truck into an underground warehouse where the group of women are being sorted. Soon only your character is left, and she’s alone with a vampire who has decided to make her his personal toy. Lots of bondage.

Quarantine, USA - Your character’s parents were the head psychiatrist and nurse at the mental health facility it all started with, and with your father’s driven experimentation into the biological basis for mental illness. While his discoveries paved the way for new treatments for mental illnesses, his final experiment did spin rapidly out of control when he created a retrovirus capable of triggering a variety of psychiatric ailments.

You know that the King in Yellow, a former patient who seized the reins of power in the anarchy that followed the virus’, personally executed your parents for their role in what happened when you were ten years younger. After climbing the fifteen foot concrete wall that separates Quarantine from the rest of the world, you’re quickly caught and captured, brought to the King. This, however, was part and parcel of your plan: you demand your parents’ wedding rings.

The King in Yellow has a counter offer: be his slave for a month or die.

The Genie - Your character is a genie whose been trapped in a bottle for hundreds of years. She’s unleashed by my character, in the modern day, and is forced to comply with a wish no one had ever made before: “I want infinite wishes,” followed by all the rest. As a genie, she has a naturally submissive nature that is pushed to the limit as she’s forced to grovel and serve this man.

The Doctor's Bimbo - Your character's been having a rough time recently. It can be hard to make it in the city, especially when you don't know anyone. Luckily for your character she recently found an ad for a double blind study for a revolutionary fitness and weight loss supplement. Little does she know it's less "fitness and weight loss" and more "free will and inhibition loss."

Story -

The Founding Event

alien abduction; pulp sci fi; m x f

Key points -

Tens of thousands of humans were collected by a mysterious, long lived alien called “the Biologist.” It went insolvent and had to sell its assets. As part of that arbitrage humans were woken up, tested for sentience and duly released as free thinking beings.

All remaining humans are plaintiffs in a class action law suit against the Biologist currently bogged down in bankruptcy proceedings.

Cybernetic and biological implants and alterations are common.

There are many different forms of intelligence life in the Known Universe and humans can communicate with most of them.

Humans are relatively unknown, since the galactic community constitutes some fifty odd different sentient species numbering into the hundreds of hundreds of trillions.

There are many different current factions of humans; religious cults with charismatic leaders are big right now, people trying to establish a homeland, people trying to get back to Earth, people who are traveling off wherever.

There is a lot of conflict and crazy shit. The universe sucks, generally, and there’s no benevolent overarching leadership that guides everything. There are many, many wonderful places to live for various different reasons and there are many, many awful places to live. Similar to Earth that way.

Most other species are unique individuals, just as humans are, though they can skew one way or another due their culture.

This is not hard scifi. I’m cool with some pulpy wonky phlebotinum, like Andromeda or John Carter of Mars or Farscape or what the hell ever, really.

PM me about it.

The Day After Tomorrow

strange mutant abilities; neither good nor evil; oracles; m x f

Our characters have been caught up in the growing tide of people spontaneously manifesting superpowers. While it may still be only one in one hundred thousand, it’s had a serious impact on society in the last fifteen years.

People with powers are a widely divisive and controversial subject. It’s commonly rumored that people with powers who go into the military don’t come out; there are on rare occasions to sell your abilities for hire legally though that becomes rife with overregulation; there’s good old fashioned bigotry.

Our characters have been manipulated by a mutant who can see the future together, where it is revealed to all involved that they have superpowers and that if they don’t go into hiding they will lose their careers, families and social standing as they are outed.

Instead they are told to pursue a dangerous man, a crime lord that blacks out future timelines with his presence. The oracle believes it is due to the carnage and disaster he brings with him in all possible futures.

From that little adventure, I’d like our characters to essentially contract themselves out on the DL to do jobs as they become more acquainted with human supremacist groups, radical mutant ideologues, underground criminal syndicates and aggressive recruitment techniques from foreign military.

Tell me what you think.

Blight

villains; chosen by a higher power; horror; m x f

Just when things should've been dark there was a light.

"do," it roared with jet turbine lungs.

"you," it whispered, tongue curled up inside the soft shell of your ear.

"want," it gasped, a chorus of want.

"power," it said like a bell rung.

You did.

When YC wakes up things are a little different than they were before. The weakness felt purged from her body, with a new clarity and intent five years later.

A few years passed and the (aneurysm/car accident/suicide attempt/long fall/electrocution/suffocation/drowning/sudden death) has faded away like an old memory. Your character's developed a taste for cruelty, though. There's something about hurting someone that just energizes her.

Recently four gentlemen who referred to themselves as Argonauts made it entirely clear that they wanted her skin. Once she duly protested they rebutted by lighting her house on fire with the glory of quintessential light pouring from their upturned faces and hands, radiating outwards from their legs and torsos.

After she makes her escape our characters come together, both pursued by the Argonauts and both expanding in the hidden abilities given to them by the light that brought them back to life.

RE: The Room Spins (New Plots!)

Bump. Looking more for smut right now, though open to story.

Always excited to hear your input, send me a PM to let me know what you think.

RE: The Room Spins (New Plots!)

Updated availability on plots, craving The Genie or Blight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom