Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My way, request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dals Way

Supernova
Hello and welcome, I've finnaly and made my own request thread. I'm a twenty one year old male from England and I've been roleplaying for the better part of ten years, that's about all I'll divulge in regard to my personal life.

Over the years I've played every gender and a wide variaty of species, as such I'll pretty much play anything. However I'd preference to be male, but can be convinced to be female/shemale/futa. I also in terms of roleplay will do any pairing, just because I have a girlfriend doesn't mean I won't do MxM, so I'm open to all.

I will only roleplay by Thread and PM, the only IM I have is Skype and that is part of my personal life I'm keeping away from here. On posts I honestly don't care much, so long as I can read it and I have something to respond to, I can work with it. I tend to mirror what I'm presented with, so the more detail you do the more I'll be inclined to do. I honestly prefer whoever I'm with posts often, I'm on every day and will post every chance I get. It can get frustrating if people don't post for days on end so I ask you to be able to post decently regularly and let me know if things come up.

Kink wise I'm fairly open, as shown in my F-List here https://www.f-list.net/c/dals . Anything that is a no, is a no, no negotiation. Anything else, ask and we'll talk about it. I tend to play submissive roles regardless of gender, femdom being a big kink of mine, but not necessary. I have a hard time being full dominant so would prefer not to, anything else I'm game for.

Now let's get to pairings shall we? When it comes to fandoms I tend to avoid unless it is just a set open universe like Pokemon. Reason being is I don't really roleplay established characters well, so anything I do will be with OC's.

Fandoms:
Pokemon
Elder Scrolls(Skyrim/Oblivion mainly)
X-Com
Mass Effect
Dungeons&Dragons
Warhammer
Minecraft(just throwing this one out there randomly)
Star Wars
Star Trek
Borderlands
Spyro(Legend of mainly, but original is fine too)
League of Legends

Other Settings:
Modern
Sci-Fi
Fantasy(High and Dark)
Historical

Pairings:
Vanilla
Fury
Student x Teacher
Patient x Doctor
Younger Man x Older Woman
Mistress x Slave
Human x Monster
Human x Demon
Human x Alien
Human x Animal
Human x Machine
Human x Dragon
Dragon x Dragon(done lots of roleplaying a about this)
The possibilies are endless...

*EDIT*

Scenarios:

Space Exploration[/b]] This is based off a roleplay I did a long while back. The idea is YC/MC is an explorer visiting various alien planets, in of course a sci-fi setting. This idea would likely involve one or both of us playing multiple characters, but from there it has alota room for variation.

Dragons Realm[/b]] This again is based off a older roleplay. This involves either YC or MC in a fantasy setting, exploring a Dragons 'playground'. This place is owned by a dragon and for getting through, the hero is granted a single wish. However said realm is vast and filled with monsters, who due to the perverted nature of the dragon, are sex obsessed. As such beast, monster or humanoids are all in the mindset of raping any adventurer who takes the challenge. The adventurers themselves minds come under similar effects the longer they remain, so many fail and end up as inhabitants.

This of course would involve multiple characters, non consensual, bestiality and a whole lot of fetishes can be written in one way or the other.

Was just going off the top of my head here, so quite likely missed a ton. So just message me if you have an idea and we'll talk it out!

Bumping, plus added a few things here and there, if get in the mood might try writing up some more specifics. But like I said, I'm easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom