Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Grinding Descent into Dark Pleasures (violet girl & Impulsive)

Impulsive

Planetoid
They were lucky to find a parking spot not too far from the cinema, Paul thought as they made their way back after the film was over. Better yet, parking directly outside a somewhat lit up shop that still appeared to be open meant their car was most likely left alone on the otherwise dark backstreet.

Paul couldn't wait to get back to their new home. Finally after two years of absolute bliss, they were living together and he knew it was forever. As he and Charlotte walked along the dark city street, he pulled her close into his arms and whispered through those soft lips. "Dinner was delicious and that film was great.. but damn.. I can't wait to get you back home." As hands caressed and moved over soft warm cheeks, their lips pushed together in that perfect way he loved, always seeming as though they were completely designed for each other. Just like every other wonderful thing in their relationship. Grinning into his baby's lips, he whispered "I want you.. bad."

From the edge of his vision, the inside of the shop seemed to glow in an eerie way. "What a strange little place. I think.. it's a bookstore."

As they walked down the dimly lit street, Charlotte hugged Paul's arm a little tighter. He bent down to kiss her and a wonderful, blissful feeling took hold of her as her body melted into the kiss. His lips fit hers like a glove and his hand on the small of her back, pulling her into his body, helped to keep her from swooning. She was happier than she had ever been. These past six months since they had moved in together had been a vortex of sex, passion, and love. When he mentioned the movie having been good, Charlotte had to laugh. They hadn't so much as watched the movie as been enraptured with each other.

As they approached their car, the strange bluish glow of fluorescent lighting beckoned them closer. Paul mentioned it appeared to be a bookstore, but it was so late. All of the other shops in the area were closed. Charlotte bit her lower lip as she stared at the shop window. "Should we go in?" She asked him as she gripped his arm even harder.

Unable to stop kissing all over her face, he grinned. "Mmmm.. maybe there's a room hidden somewhere in the back of this wacky little bookstore.." Pulling her even tighter, he licked inside her ear. "I really need to get inside you.." Despite his lustful needs, Paul knew such a path would only lead to trouble. "Ok, let's check this place out then get our asses home before you have me exploding with crazy need."

He gave her one last long kiss, looking deep inside the eyes that ruled his world. Squeezing her hands, he stepped back to peer suspiciously towards the glowing windows. "Sometimes these places have weird rare books. Maybe we'll find some scrumptious little gem that'll forever change our lives."

Inside, there was a strange musty odor and the floor seemed more made of dirt than any constructed material. As then walked in, he leaned down towards his girl. "Then again, we might catch something.. we better not touch anything."

The store had the musty smell of old books. The yellow paint that covered the walls was peeling, and the dry wall was cracked exposing the red brick facade underneath. Charlotte could see an older gentleman behind the counter located in the rear of the shop. She looked at Paul, then at the man. "So much for being alone," she sighed. She felt herself whisked behind a bookshelf as she gasped in surprise. Moans escaped her mouth as Paul groped and kissed her ravenously.

Holding her up against a narrow shelved nook, he lifted Charlotte's legs around his own, grinding deep and hard within their wrapped grasp. Through tugging nibbles of her lips and wildly seeking the tongue he adored, Paul groaned. "How is it that even old musty books fill me with this need to get inside you? Mmmm maybe there's all kinds of scandalous tales that have soaked their thoughts into the air if this bizarre little shop."

Sliding both hands deep inside her skirt, Paul's hands gripped her ass hard, pushing a throbbing thing with one primal need against his lovers beckoning heat. "Think the old man will mind?", he asked grinning into her lips. As if in answer, a loud thump as a book fell to the left of their feet. Sighing, he gave her a kiss. "Ok.. maybe we should wait." He bent to pick up the fallen book.

It read in fading gold lettering upon worn black leather, 'The Art of Truly Bonding.. by anonymous..'

Charlotte bit her lip as Paul opened the old book. Inside, were pages and pages of diagrams of how to suspend submissives, instructions in how to make rope harnesses, tips on restraining with ropes or chains, plus chapters on caging, breast play, anal play, wax play, fetishes, M/s relationships, and other miscellaneous BDSM erotica. Charlotte found herself moaning and groaning in excitement as she viewed the diagrams. There were several glossy pages filled with photos of restrained women with instructions on how to achieve the positions.

Charlotte had always had fantasies as a young girl of being held captive by a dominant figure. She would watch action television shows and feel a thrill when the female protagonist was kidnapped or held prisoner. She would hope the scenes where the female character was tied up, or restrained in some way, would last. She even used to play pretend kidnapping games where she would be tied up. A sheen of excited sweat coated her brow. Charlotte had never told Paul of her fantasies because she was unsure how he would react to this deep, dark need she felt. She bit her lip harder as she looked up at him to gauge his reaction to the contents of the book.

Paul stared in fascination as page after page displayed such vivid views into a world he knew existed but never really thought much of. Seeing these images in such intense detail, he couldn't deny the instant arousing effect it was causing. He also couldn't keep his eyes from watching Charlotte's reaction. She was getting seriously turned on by what was flipping across her view. The sounds she was making started to lure his own primal responses. Being spanked was something she always enjoyed. Hell, he loved to spank her. She would also on occasion playfully hint at liking it rough or being tied. He always assumed it was simply a faint passing thought.

When the many pages were finally flipped, Paul closed the book, his eyes staring deep into Charlotte's. Pushing close against her, lips nudged their way into hers as he whispered. "I think we should buy this book. Right now. We should get home. Fast. We should get cozy and really dive into these pages and work our way through doing every single delicious act described." Wrapping his hand up around her neck through silky brown strands, coming out more in a growl, "I want to fuck you so bad right now it's driving me absolutely crazy."

Charlotte gasped a whimpery moan as Paul pushed his body against hers, pinning her to the bookshelf. As he mentioned buying the book so they could work their way through every page, her face flushed with excitement. She could not believe Paul was as turned on by the book as she was. They had experimented with spanking, dirty talk, and light bondage. She bit her lip and smiled remembering the time Paul had blindfolded her and held her hands down while they made love. Thinking about taking their experiments a step further made her elicit a lusty groan. She knew Paul could see the intrigue and desire written on her face. She looked up at him and bit her lower lip as she nodded submissively.

"Yes, let's buy the book and do every last thing in it," she moaned as his body pressed more firmly against hers.

Paul had never really thought much about delving into the realm of Dominant and submissive pleasure and definitely hadn't wondered at all about bondage.. but when he saw the sexy anticipation in Charlotte's eyes at these thoughts, it was as if something inside him changed forever. His baby, he realized, somehow nudged into him with that longing gaze and caressed her thoughts along his own and forever altered what he thought he knew about his own sexual cravings. Her soft moans of pleasure, as they looked through the book, lured his own primal beast that must have always lurked quietly within. The low deep growl that answered back, as he grabbed at her neck and pulled an ear close, told him it would no longer be a silent presence.

The drive home had an electric feel to it like never before. Occasionally, he would look over at his girl to see a faint smile spread across her perfect lips. When he reached to touch her hand, his fingers wrapped around the small lovely wrist and he envisioned a silk tie subduing her for his pleasure. Holy shit, he wondered, what the hell's going on with me? The thoughts were great but he couldn't stop them even for a moment. When their eyes met, there was a delicious submissive light in Charlotte's eyes that drove him crazy with lust.

They sat for a moment when he killed the engine. The walls of their house loomed in a beckoning style for the pleasures that awaited. Paul lifted her hand to his lips to lick softly down along a soft beautiful wrist. "I finally get it, I think," he said quietly with a smile. "My god, I always want you.. but now? Now it's like everything I ever thought has been dipped in some wild drug." Looking at those eyes that seemed to rapidly descent into a state of submissive allure, "I'm finally awake, my sexy girl. Let's go see what happens."

Walking into their split level home, Charlotte looked around as if seeing their world for the first time. Everything seemed new, everything held possibility. She put the book on the kitchen counter and imagined being taken right on the granite. She bit her lip as she fingered the cool stone imagining legs spread, bodies entwined, ropes, blindfolds, chains, smacking, fucking, domination, submission, tears, pain, and pleasures she could only dream about. She didn't realize she was moaning until Paul was pressing her against the island grinding his pelvis into her, holding her throat with his hand, moaning back at her.

"Take me...use me...make me scream in ecstasy...make me yours and only yours..." she gasped gripping the book in her hands as she bent forward over the kitchen island. She felt more alive than she had ever felt before. She wanted to be completely owned by him, she wanted to experience the complete release she knew she would receive with submission to him. She turned to look at him, then averted her eyes toward the floor.

"I am ready. Are you?" Charlotte bit her lip and arched a playful brow at him.

Paul lifted her gaze.. eyes seeming to see the wild sparks in Charlotte's for the first time. Leaning even closer, his larger frame trapped hers against the counter. An image from the book suddenly blazed it's way through his thoughts, luring a hand to grab and pull hers tight behind, pressing hard into her ass.

There was an unusual vibe humming between them. Paul paused to listen, sure there'd be a low hum to answer for this sensation but there absolute silence. Apart from the intense thudding inside his chest, each beat echoing with a force both alarming and wonderful.

Looking deep into Charlotte's beautiful eyes, love flooded his entire being. He knew there would never be any other girl for him. "So.. you want to be my little fucktoy, do you?", he growled into her lips, an uncontrollable smile spreading wide. Low gravelly sounds as lips hungrily licked and tugged hers. Releasing Charlotte's chin, Paul traced fingertips downward until an aroused nipple seemed to madly cry for attention. Fingers wrapped this pulsating morsel.. the response sending into him new hungers. "Mmm.. make you mine until that sweet sexy desire knows only one remedy.. mmmmm yes baby.. I'm awake like never before. I'm ready."

Charlotte moaned as Paul held her hands tightly. She felt his body pushing her into the island, and she spontaneously pushed her pelvis forward into his body. His eyes held a hunger she had never seen before. Yes, whenever they made love, his eyes engulfed her, but this was a different stare. This look told her of the beast that had awoken in him. This creature that had always lurked beneath the surface and, just tonight, had clawed its way out. The creature that would not relent until it possessed her completely.

The low growls that he was eliciting were sounds Charlotte had heard, but they had always played a supporting role to their lovemaking. She loved it when he growled his pleasure at her. Those growls were her way of knowing that she was providing him with exactly what he wanted. However, the sounds had new meaning tonight. Plus, they sounded deeper...more primal. As he leaned down and kissed her, his lips had a new aggressiveness that she found palpable. He grabbed her chin, pulling her lips further into the intense kiss. A whimper escaped her mouth into his, but his hungry kiss swallowed the sound and desired more. Charlotte felt Paul's fingers gripping her left nipple through her dress causing her body to grind harder against his.

When he finally broke the kiss, she stared into his ravenous blue eyes with her submissive hazel gaze and whispered, "I'm ready, too...I'm all yours."

Back
Top Bottom