Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To The Manor Born (Crystalia and Thomas_Waller)

"You boy... tend to my horse." Charles commanded as he swung a leg quickly over the back of his mount. He held out the reigns for the peasant boy to take. He did not know the lad but was so accustomed to giving orders to the people of Wiltonshire that it made no difference whatsoever. "Move it imbecile, do you not recognize your Master." He gave the child a swift and stinging swat across the backside with his riding crop. "You'll learn to serve your betters with a little hop in your step my boy. You'll learn or pay the price." The boy's large blue eyes welled up with tears as he took the reigns.

"Yes, your Lordship. Sorry your Lordship." Charles, Duke of Wilton, ignored him completely and strode heavy-booted into the small apothecary shop. Two or three customers gathered about Mary Fielding: proprietor, midwife, herbalist. Bottles, jars, concoctions of all sorts filled every nook and cranny, in an order that only Mary understood. She could place her hand on any ingredient at anytime. Her remedies and potions were legendary. She was indeed consulted by residents of not only Wiltonshire but many surrounding hamlets.

"Out." Charles spoke flatly. "I have business with Mrs. Fielding."

The customers scrambled over each other to exit the store. Charles marched up to Mary. He was an imposing man, tall, handsome, dressed immaculately in the latest London fashion. Still, Mary had a natural authority of her own and the young Duke recognized her worth and stature in the social order of the town.

"I would speak to you in the back room." He walked ahead of her and spun to face her as they passed though the curtain which separated shop from home. "I require a love potion of sorts. Not the sort that produces infatuation. I would like to increase the duration and the recuperation time of my erections. I have heard of such things among the gentry of Paris and believe that if anyone possesses the knowledge, it would be you Fielding." There was no trace of embarrassment or reticence on his part. He stared at the woman coldly awaiting her response.

Mary had heard rumors about the goings-on in the castle, about the Dukes insatiable sexual appetites, about his debauched evenings with his sexually perverted peers. The servants leaked as much as they dare. They would be flayed alive for telling more.

She looked up at the Duke and adopted the air of a midwife, used to hearing the most intimate of secrets. "There is one such potion in Felwan's book of exotic charms. She ran her hands across the leather spines of a dozen or more books." She flipped skillfully through its pages. "Here we are The Priapus Potion. She mumbled to herself as she read the recipe. I have most of the herbs. It will take a while to boil and brew and I will have to forage in the woods for a few things. I make no promises about its efficacy. Some of these old potions are more wishfull thinking than anything else.

"Close the shop and prepare it post haste." He tossed a small purse upon her table. "I will pick it up tomorrow at this time."
"No need to close the shop your Lordship." My daughter will tend the place while I busy myself with this order. "Aria." She lifted her head and shouted into the air. "She is learning the trade as I learned it from my mother."

As she explained, her daughter entered from the backroom. The Duke had to keep his mouth from falling open at the sight of her. She wore a low cut peasant's dress with the cotton cinched and displaying her maiden's breasts. Her shift scooped around them teasingly. Her fair hair and comely look captured his lusting soul immediately. The Lords of Wilton had been abducting maiden's from their village to sate their lust since time immemorial and although the practice was now frowned upon, Charles had enjoyed many of them and used them to entertain his friends.

He did not ask himself if he would kidnap and abuse Aria Fielding but rather when and how. He pretended not to notice the girl. No use tipping off the victim. Rather he bid Mary Fielding adieu and hastily galloped away towards Wilton Castle. He sported an enormous erection as he rode and pulled on his cock lovingly, envisioning what he might do to the gorgeous young thing...

“Aria!” She heard her mother call as she sat in the back room mixing some of the poultice’s that their apothecary sold. All of fifteen years old, Aria was one of the more filled out girls in their town. Her breasts were full and firm, often viewed through scooped necklines and cinched by the peasant’s dresses she wore. While one could never say that Aria and her mother Mary were rich by any full means, the apothecary did bring in substantial revenue and Aria could have dressed with a bit more finery however she was a simple girl.

Hearing her mother call, she stood and wiped her hands on the cloth that rested nearby, pushing a few strands of her long multicolored blonde locks behind her ear. With feather-light footfalls, she stepped into the room where her mother waited with a customer. She had seen him around before, knew little about him other than the fact he was among the wealthiest if not the wealthiest man in the town. As she was taught to, she dipped her head low as a sign of respect and with her hands clasped together before her spoke to her mother in a soft voice, “Did you need me, mother?”

“Just a moment child,” her mother spoke before bidding the Duke farewell in return and once again stating that she would have what he needed as soon as possible. As soon as he had left, her mother turned to her and began telling her which herbs she needed to take down and explained what would need to be done to process them efficiently for their purpose. Though Aria knew nothing of what they would be for, she moved effortlessly and began following the instructions while her mother prepared to gather further ingredients.

When Mary left, Aria was left to her own devices to take care of the shop in her absence and continue to prepare all the other orders that they received. She was careful to note down each order and cost, keeping tidy accountings. There was no way she could have even an inkling of what the Duke had been thinking of her, nor would she have any understanding of such things as it was.

Aria was pure, a young and untouched young girl blossoming and paying little heed to the things girls her age often did. She rarely associated with anyone her age, let alone entertained the notion of boys. Instead, she devoted herself to the craft her mother taught her and the things she would one day pass on to her own daughter when the day came.

When the shop closed for the day, she remained late and was still seeing to the potion that her mother had asked her to ready when Mary returned at nearly midnight. Together, they set things to finish and went to their rooms located above the shop where they rested.

Come morning, Aria awoke and took breakfast with her mother before being directed to go down to the shop and check on the potion to see if the consistency was where it was meant to be. Finding that it was, she carefully transferred it into a few vials before she set it aside in a wrapped package marked for Duke Wilton and stored it in it’s appropriate space.

Opening the shop herself, her mother came down almost an hour later while Aria tended to the making of a remedy for a child’s upset stomach and smiled at the customers, speaking with ease and a sweet disposition. She was friendly, relaxed and as the daughter of one of the most respected women in the village had been protected from much of the darkness that many had seen by her age.

As Mary joined her, she prepared several things that were meant for delivery and then turned to Aria, “While I mind the shop, you go ahead and make the deliveries.” Neither needed to worry over pay as Mary always insisted when delivery was requested that payment be received first.

“Alright, mother.” Aria said, smiling as she gathered the items and was on her way, making the deliveries and the rounds which were common to check on those that had a great need.

It was nearly sundown when she finished and stopped by the well to take a drink of water before turning to head toward home, intending to make haste as she never liked being out once the darkness settled over the village and one couldn’t see far with the dim lights that were lit in the evening.

Charles sat brooding in his carriage. "What was taking the cretin's so long?" He had picked up his parcel from Fielding's shop over an hour ago and still had received no word from his henchmen. He had dispatched the three of them this morning with instructions to follow the Fielding girl throughout the day. They were to snatch her anytime in the late afternoon and deliver the girl to his waiting carriage. Deliver her to this very spot. He sporadically read from his leather-bound volume of De Sade's latest work, Philosophy In The Bedroom. But, the suggestions within the writings, the anticipation of a captive Arial, and his own sexual musings, only served to goad his sexual frustration. For the hundredth time Charles drew back the curtains and searched for any sign of his kidnappers and their victim.

At last, a rapping on the roof of the carriage by his driver alerted the Duke to the arrival of his expectations. Charles opened the door to the carriage, sat back smugly and awaited his prize. Aria was clumsily deposited on the floor of his carriage. Her hands were bound in front of her in a crisscross pattern, and a lead for pulling her hung from the make-shift cuffs. She had been blindfolded and her clothing was awry. The brigands had specific instructions not to rape the girl but no doubt exploring hands had fondled her. That was to be expected.

Charles shuffled himself until he sat directly across from her as the carriage quickly proceeded to Wilton Castle. His legs were spread wide with one placed on either side of her. She sat semi upright on the floor of the carriage. He brought his hands to her face and caressed each cheek. "Well, my little sparrow. We will have some wondrous adventures together." He could see down her gathered top and beheld her impeccably rounded tits. Like a gourmet with his meal he studied her shape, her cascading hair, her vulnerability. He was in no hurry now to indulge his tastes but would rather tease himself with the possibilities.

His cock was raging in his trousers. He pulled on the lead which bound her hands and then clasped her by both wrists. "It is I, the Duke of Wilton. No doubt you saw me yesterday in your mother's shop. I have abducted you for my own purposes. It is an ancient practice, an exchange between the village and the castle, so to speak." He kissed both her hands first on the backs then on the palms. Next, he licked her palms.

"Have you felt a grown man's cock Aria?" He brought her hands down to his lap and pressing on the back of her hands he moved them up and down against his engorged cock. "You make my cock hard by just the sight of you my pretty. I am thinking now of your naked body, bound and splayed for my amusement. Has anyone explored your young naked body yet, my pet? Is your sweet little cunt untouched? Hmmm, is it? Is your tender asshole still unbroken?"

The suggestion he was making excited him so that he pumped her hands along the length of his cock with increasing vigor. "Can you feel how long it is my robin? How it longs to fuck you? I feel it only fair to warn you that my desires tend to a cruel and violent direction. But, you will experience that soon enough."

He momentarily released one of her hands to extract his cock from his trousers. It now waved about obscenely in the open. He regained both her hands and brought them to wrap around the naked shaft of his cock. "There you go, my darling. Take my hot cock into your fists and bring me to climax. It will be the first of many." He asked her to perform but wrapped his own large hand over hers and gave her little choice but to masturbate his throbbing cock.

He began to buck and groan as his cock shot off jet after jet of hot cum, splatting over Arial's upper breasts and spilling over both their hands. As he milked himself completely the carriage pulled up to a halt outside of Wilton Castle

Aria had continued to greet those she passed until the sun had fully faded from the sky leaving only the beginning of the moons light to mark the night. She had tarried longest while speaking to a new mother, checking on her and the newborn girl. A couple hours before she had planned on simply returning home and seeing what work her mother had for her; but she had recalled a few others in the village that had been in recently and decided to see them on her way back home. Now, it was late and she felt uneasy as she traipsed back toward the shop, crossing between buildings as she often did.

She was still smiling over the sight of the tiny yet thriving baby girl and lost in thoughts when she bumped into someone and before she had the chance to look up she felt a strong hand clamp over her mouth as she was drawn back against a large body. Struggling, she tried to scream as terror struck her hard. Rough hands had grabbed her kicking legs and her arms as she tried to hit at those holding her.

Her terror only increased when something was put around her eyes and by now she was sobbing, shaking and still trying to get away. Her tears quickly wet the blindfold, she felt movement as she was carried, hands roughly handling her breasts, moving under her skirt. Each touch made her whimper and added yet more sobs as the teen feared what was to happen to her next.

She vaguely heard the door of something open and then found herself put down none too gently on the ground of something. Aria drew in deep breaths, finally her mouth was no longer covered and she could breathe better. Still, she sobbed and feeling a touch to her face, she cringed back with a whimper. “I… I just want to go home… please, let me go.” She pleaded, her voice soft, fear and panic edging her tone.

Aria tried desperately to pull her hands back when she was drawn forward, the movement bringing her to her knees as the carriage rocked with the movements. When the man, her abductor informed her of who he was, her fear only increased. She trembled, tears still wetting the blindfold as he brought her hands over his trousers and she felt the hard shape beneath them, hearing his words. “No… please… I… please don’t… do this… let me go. I… won’t tell anyone… I swear… just let me go home.”

She had never heard anyone speak so crassly, the humiliation of her situation and her innocence had her cheeks tinging with color as she shook her head. Her head hung down in shame when she felt his hand forcing hers to move over his bare erection and she tried to draw away yet again. She was glad she didn’t have the ability to see what he was making her do, her stomach rolled and she feared she would get sick on top of everything else.

Still sobbing when she felt something hot hit her chest and cover her hands, felt it dripping down into her shirt she shuddered, “Please… don’t hurt me… just let me go, My Lord.” She didn’t want what he was promising her, she wanted to go back home to the safety of the apothecary and never leave it again. Her mother would never know what happened to her if she didn’t get out of this. The thought of her mother alone and unaware of the dangers out there caused her young frame to rock with yet another sob.

She would never be able to tell her mother she understood why she rarely wanted Aria leaving the apothecary now. It was only during certain days where there was an extra need that Aria did deliveries and her mother’s rounds, her mother had told her she wanted her home and safe… now she knew what she was being protected from and it was too late.

Back
Top Bottom