Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demons From The Past (P) -Ladydark/CreativeWriter/

Tegan began to squirm against him as he caressed her g-spot, her breathing quickening. There was still fear in her eyes when she looked up at him again though, and she whispered. "I want to cum" completely humiliated.

"Louder Tegan... I can't hear you... And you forgot something..." He continues and moves his other hand to her breast, teasing her hard nipple, still holding her there. "You want to be a good girl... Don't you..." He stares at her with a smiles "Now again..."

Tegan could feel her body quickly building up to an orgasm, causing her to tremble against him. Soft moans escaped her lips. "I l-like it and...I want to cum" she moaned, arching her back a little, so close.

Marcus grins as she does as told and watches her get close, she was starting to enjoy it, so he stops and pulls his hand away. "Very good... But this is your punishment..." He fixes her dress and tips her chin up, kissing her softly while she's still lost in her pleasure for the moment. He picks her up and starts back to the house, he looks down at her "You keep doing as you're told... And I'll let you see her..."

Tegan looks up at him shocked and disappointed as he stopped when she was so close. A flash of frustration courses through her but she chooses not to say anything in case she risked not being able to see her daughter.

After a few moments of silence she asks, "What are we supposed to do here in the middle of nowhere?"

He looks at her "We won't be here forever... This is just to get you ready..." He walks back into the house and sets her down, he tips her chin up to look at him, he rubs her cheek. "When you've learned to behave and follow orders... And don't try to run away... We will move back to the city... And you'll get to see your baby..." He leans down and kisses her, know that wasn't what she wanted to hear.

Tegan's eyes widened with horror at the thought of living so close to her family when her life would changed so dramatically. What if her husband really thought she had abandoned them and filed for sole custody of their child. She could lose her forever. Her own child might grow up to hate and resent her. Tegan shook her head, "you know I could lose her for good if that happens! You have no right to do this to me!"

Marcus quickly pins her to the wall, his hand around her throat, letting her breath but barely "I could return you... And take her instead..." He runs his knuckles over her cheek and smiles "Train her from the start to be the perfect little pet..." He stares at her a few moments, then let's her go "So... Is that how you'll have it go? Her for you..." He steps back and watches her, grinning slightly.

Despite his hand around her throat, Tegan stopped breathing of her own accord at his threat on her daughter. Her entire body seemed to liquify with fear for her little innocent daughter. When he let her go, she coughed as she sucked in air. "No, please! I'll do whatever you want!"

Marcus grins at her "That's my girl..." He pulls her closer and kisses her softly "Now... You try to run again... I will take her... Is that clear..." He starts to pull off her dress, then holds out his hand, a pill on it "With... Or without..." He was giving her the choice this time.

Tegan hated him for his threat, but had no doubt he was more than capable of carrying it out. So she looked away from him as she took the pill and dry swallowed it, as at least it made her mind fuzzy enough not to think about what was happening.

Marcus grins at her "Good girl..." He waits for the drug to work, then pulls her closer "Do you wanna cum now Tegan..." He reaches down to tease her slowly, then starts to kiss her, his free arm is wrapped around her waist to help hol her up and in place.

Back
Top Bottom