Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demons From The Past (P) -Ladydark/CreativeWriter/

Marcus leaves her like that for another hour before going and turning it off, he works it out of her slowly. "Ready to answer those questions now my dear..." He makes her look at him "Who's in charge her... Who makes the rules... And who follows them..." He stares at her, holding her chin to face him.

By the time he turned it off, Tegan was an absolute wreck. Her pussy had gone numb about ten minutes ago, but her whole body shook violently. Even as he lifted her chin, pins and needles shot through her whole body as she was so hypersensitive. She had no energy left to fight. "You do" she answered, her voice completely dead pan. Her pretty little face was wet with tears, but she had cried herself out completely

He grins "Good girl... I'll let you rest now as a reward..." He leans down and kisses her softly, he then slips another pill into her mouth, this one would put her to sleep. Once out, he cleans her up a bit and frees her hand and feet, he slips a simple dress on her and wraps her in a blanket. He packs up his things and takes her out to the car, laying her in the back seat, he heads out of the city.

Tegan was too slow to react as he popped another pill in her mouth, making her panic, especially as she felt powerful waves of sleep start to wash over her, and she felt a sense of dread wash over her at being so vulnerable in his presence.

Within minutes she was out cold, and would not wake again for almost eight hours.

It was early afternoon before he pulls up to the house and parks the car, he gets out and opens the back to pull her out. "Welcome home..." He carries her inside and to one of the bedrooms, he lays her down.

Tegan had woken up just a few minutes before her stopped the car, and was surprised to find that it was daytime. She had no idea how long she had been out. Terrified, she let him lead her out of the car inside, as she had no idea where they were.

The instant he layed her down she sat up and scrambled back on the bed, wrapping her arms around her knees. "Marcus, you know you can't keep me here."

Marcus chuckles "And you think you can get away... We are at least 3 miles into the woods... 5 miles from any other house... I told you baby... I own you..." He watches her from the door "I'll bring you some food in a little while... And don't worry about it being drugged... If I drug you... I want you to know..." He closes the door and locks it, heading to the kitchen.

Tegan put her face in her hands in utter despair. She couldn't even cry, there was nothing left in her. This was like some horrible nightmare that she couldn't wake up from. She couldn't believe she was back here again, when it had taken her two years to escape the first time. He wouldn't be so careless now. After a few moments she got up and went to the window to check her location. She couldn't see anything but trees for miles.

A hopeless feeling flooded through her that she might never see her husband or baby again. She had a little girl, less than a year old that she had no idea whether Marcus knew about. She would not call it to his attention as she feared his reaction if he found out she'd had a child with someone else. A child she missed terribly.

About an hour later Marcus returns with a tray of food and a glass of juice, he enters and closes the door. He sets it on the small table by the bed and looks at her "Noticed there isn't anything else around I see... Or are you still expecting hubby to come find you..."

"Marcus please...you need to think about this. Be reasonable. We can't stay here forever...we both have lives to get back to" she swallowed. "You've already taken your revenge and I won't tell anyone, I promise. Just take me home."

He shakes his head "You may have a life to get back to... But I don't... A lot has changed since you left..." He smirks "I have enough money for years without having to work... There is a town a good drive away... Where I can get anything we need... The only thing left... Was you..." He looks at her "Your food will get cold..."

Her knees almost buckled beneath her as he said 'years'. The thought of being away from her daughter for that long filled her with agony. She couldn't keep her secret anymore, he needed to know exactly what he was doing, the amount of pain he was inflicting on her. "Marcus please. I have a daughter I need to get back to. She's still a baby and she needs me."

Marcus looks at her "You think I didn't know about her already... I told you I've been watching you..." He walks up to her and slaps her, not as hard as before "You went and bread with that husband of yours... Well I hope he knows how to change a dipper... He'll be doing it alone for a while..." He pulls her close to him, making her look at him "I'll make you a deal... You behave... And do as you're told... And I'll let you see your brat..."

Tegan cries out as he slaps her, putting her arms up to defend herself, only to feel herself pulled closer. Her heart was pounding as she was so scared of him. There were tears in her eyes again as he forced her to look up at him. "O-ok" she stuttered, not daring to argue. She wanted to ho home properly, but arguing would only get her hurt and possibly lose the chance for her to see her daughter altogether.

He smirks at her and leans down to kiss her, quickly thrusting his tongue into her mouth and kissing her. "That's better... Now... Eat your food..." He lets her go and steps back "I want those dishes empty... Remember, it's all for your little girl back home..." He takes a seat further away from the bed to watch her.

Tegan winced as he forced a kiss on her, his tongue invading her mouth. It made her feel sick because she hated him that much. She pulled away quickly when he let her go, and sat down on the end of the bed to eat the food. Her stomach tightened with anxiety knowing he was more than capable of drugging it but she didn't have much of a choice. He'd do exactly as he wanted with her anyway. A few minutes later she had finished and set the plate back down again.

Marcus watched her eat and stood once she was finished to collect the dishes, he looks at her "I'll be back later... You can rest now..." He leaves again, closing the door behind him, but not locking it this time.

When he left, Tegan waited for the click of the lock...but it didn't come and she could hear his footsteps retreating. Her heart started to quicken as this could be her chance to escape. Only, could she escape? She went forward to the window again again and locked out. He had said they were three miles in, surely if she just followed his tire tracks she could find her way back out again.

She gave it twenty minutes before silently creeping out of the room and listening to try and locate where in the house Marcus might be. She couldn't hear him in the sitting room which was where she needed to pass to get to the door. Silently she crept through and couldn't believe her luck when the front door was open too. Wasting no time she opened it and quickly ran from the house following the tire tracks.

He knew it was too soon to expect her to stay put, but he was going to test her anyway, he took the dishes down, listening. After washing up the dishes, he heads outside, walking a few feet into the wood to get some sticks for starting the fireplace. It was another few minutes when he heard te front door open, he glances up and watches her look around before running. He moves to where he'll be in front of her, jumping out from behind a tree, he catches her, pulling her up a d holding her close. "And here I thought you knew the rules..."

Tegan cried out from pain and shock as she ran into him, as she was looking over her shoulder to make sure he wasn't following her. She panicked as she looked up at him, and quickly tried to pull away. "Marcus, please let me go home, please!" She begged, "So much has happened since...since we were together, neither of us are the same people. It can't be like before."

He holds her tight and starts back towards the house "Why... Because you found a little family... Because you left me..." He stops by the tree line and holds her up to a tree "News flash baby girl... You never made the rules... And as of right now... You're throwing your chances of ever seeing your daughter again, out the window..." He holds her there and starts to hike up her dress, he reaches between her thighs and starts to finger her slowly, staring at her. "Now look at me and tell me you'll be a good girl..." He starts to rub her clit "Becasue if I'm not... I won't see my baby again..." Slowly speeding both up.

Tegan was quickly reminded of the sexual exhaustion she always felt with Marcus. He used sex to punish and control her and now it seemed he had an added way. "Please let me see her...I'll be good, I promise."

He glares at her slightly "That's not what I told you to say... Do as you're told Tegan... Or your daughter never knows her mother..." He adds a finger and speeds up "Now say it right... And look at me..."

Tegan groaned involuntarily as he speed up, and she looked up at him, her cheeks flushing with humiliation. "I'll be a girl. Because if I'm not, I won't see my baby again" she answered, as the tears once again prickled at her eyes and she dropped her gaze instantly.

"Very good... But did I tell you to look away... Face your punishment Tegan..." He pushes a little deeper and starts to tease her Gspot, knowing right where it was and what it did to her. "Tell me you like it... That you want to cum..." He could feel her starting to tremble, from fear or pleasure, he didn't care which.

Back
Top Bottom