Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demons From The Past (P) -Ladydark/CreativeWriter/

Tegan tried her hardest to come to, but her eyes were still dazed an unfocused. "I'm... I'm leaving you" She tried, still not able to comprehend what she was saying, or the fact that he was trying to make it look like she would leave with him voluntarily. "I've found a better lover"

He smirks and starts to thrust again, faster, he keeps recording, getting how much she's enjoying her fuck. He starts to rub her clit again, and grinding into her with each thrust 'Let's have hubby watch you cum for a real man...' He thinks and speeds up even more, keeping the camera on her.

Tegan moved her hand up behind her head to curl into her pillow as she practically screamed with pleasure. The double dose of the drug making her hyper sensitive as she began to build up to an orgasm very quickly. Within minutes her back was arching again, her lips parting with moans of ecstasy. Her pussy tightened on his cock.

He zooms in on her face to get her happy and dazed look before turning the phone off and putting it down. He looks down at her "Think you can cum again baby girl... Before we head home..." He hadn't cum again and was still moving in her, thrusting a bit slower as she had cum, because she got so tight. "You wanna cum again... Tegan..." She was his little fuck doll at the moment, until she had enough or the drug knocked her out.

"I think so..." She answered dreamily, but was starting to look a bit peaky as due to the heat of her desires, the drugs in her system were burning up as quickly as if she had a high fever. She would either have a major come down soon or pass out completely.

Marcus nods "Good..." He looks her over, she wasn't as used to the drug as she used to be, but that would also change, he couldn't wait to get her home. "Alright Tegan... Time to cum again..." He holds her hips and thrusts hard and fast again. "Nnn... Just a little more... Damn you're still tight..."

This time, the harder and faster he became, the more it zapped at her energy until eventually when he was close, she passed out, leaving him in utter control of her tight little body.

"Nnn... Fuck..." He looks at her as she passes out and holds her hips, still thrusting into her, after a few more minutes her thrusts deep and fills her again. "Mmm..." He groans softly and pulls out of her, he sits back and pants for a few more minutes, he looks at her again and chuckles. "Aww... You're so unused to me... It's going to be an interesting few days..." He gets up and wraps her in the bed sheet, he fixes his clothes and picks her, he turns the lights out and heads to his car.

Tegan doesn't start to come around until an hour or so later and finds her head pounding, as the come down symptoms were similar to those of a hangover. Her memories are fuzzy as they start to come back to her bit by bit. When she finally remembers he ex bf leaning over her with a knife to her throat, she bolts upright, her heart pounding.

Marcus looks over at her when he hears her gasp and smirks "Ah... You're awake..." He had her hands and feet lightly tied, just enough that she couldn't get free, he crosses the room to sit on the small bed. "Why don't you tell me what you remember..." He grabs a bottle of water and opens it for her, he helps her take a small drink. They were in a small room with only little windows near the ceiling, meaning a basement room, it was still dark outside.

Tegan's breathing quickened as she realised she was tied, and her eyes were wide with fear as she saw him standing there. Quickly, she turned her face away as he tried to offer her a drink, as already she knew he had already drugged her. She couldn't remember a single thing after he'd forced her to swallow the first pill. She never could. "I remember you raping me at knife point" she said, her voice shaking. "My husband will realise I'm missing and come and look for me."

Marcus pulls the bottle away and smirks "Ah... Your husband..." He takes a drink of the water himself "He may come looking for you... But not right away... At least not after he watches your little video..." He chuckles and stands again "Where you tell him you're leaving him for a better lover... And you fully enjoying someone else fucking you... With a smile on your face..." He grins again "I should have kept a copy... But we can always make more videos... Right baby..."

Tegan's eyes widened in horror as she frantically started to struggle, "What?!" She shouted, horrified, as tears started to prickle in her eyes. She loved her husband, and would never cheat on him. The thought of him watching a video like that and thinking she would humiliate him, and herself like that willingly, made her sick. "Let me go! Let me go right now!!" She demanded.

Marcus walks back up to her and slaps her cheek, making her fall back in the bed, he glares at her "You should know by now I don't take orders... Least of all from you..." He moves back to the desk he was at "Besides... Your hubby is at work for several more hours... And we'll be long gone by then..." He looks back at her "And I'm betting you never told anyone about me... So there is no connection between us..." He walks back over to her "You made it perfect for me to take you..." He grins at her.

Tegan cried out in pain as she fell back down, feeling her cheek throbbing. Tears poured down her face as she looked up at him. "You're wrong. My husband knows about you. I had to tell him when he wondered why I was afraid to have sex for so long."

Marcus smirks at her "Oh really... Then here's a bonus for you..." He moves back and grips her hair, not as hard "He ever comes looking... And finds you... I'll let him fuck you once more before I kill him..." He pulls the pill bottle from his pocket again and takes one out, but breaks it in half "Let's have you a little more lucid this time..." He forced the half pill into her mouth and held it closed long enough for it to melt.

Tegan was almost hysterical by the time he forced the pill into her mouth and held it close, struggling frantically against the ties. She could feel it start to work on her body. It made her hot and wet, but her mind was not so affected this time and she continued to stuggle.

Marcus smirks at her and walks back across the room, he pulls up his backpack and pulls something out, returning to her. "Let's see how you fight this..." He forces her legs apart enough to slowly slide a large vibrator into her, with a tickler resting against her clit. "You belong to me Tegan... And I'm going to make you remember that this time..." He sets the toy to max, it twists and turns inside her as tickler attacks her clit, she can't open her legs enough to remove it herself. He steps back watch her as the toy goes to work on her.

Tegan gasped as he pushed it inside of her, but her whole body jerked and writhed as he immediately set it to the highest setting. Although she couldn't help but moan, she hated it. It was like a form of torture as in was too much too fast. She sat up on the bed again and struggled to try and get it out of her, but the binds on her arms and ankles prevented her. "Stop it! Please" she begged, though she was dripping wet between her legs.

Marcus moves to sit with her, he makes her look at him and kisses her "Sorry love... This is your punishment... I told you, you belong to me... See how well I can control your body..." He reaches down to tweak a nipple lightly "I wonder how much of this you can take... Before that pretty little mind snaps..." He kisses her roughly, then pushes her to lay back down, keeping a hand on her shoulder to keep her down.

Tegan orgasmed way too quickly, making her even more sensitive so that each orgasm came faster than the last and the heightened sensation became unbearable. She writhed in desperation as he held her down, barely able to catch her breath between sobs and moans. Her body was shaking, with fear and terror and exhaustion. "Marcus p-please...!" She pleaded with him. "I've learned my...lesson!"

He stares down at her and waits for one more, before reaching down, not to turn it off, but only down to low. "You've learned your lesson... When I say so baby..." He makes her look at him "Who's in charge here... Who makes the rules..."

Tears were pouring down her face onto her neck at his point, her body ached from all the struggling and jerking she had done that night, but still her entire body was convulsing at the torturous pleasure he was inflicting on her. She turned her face away from him, hating him. "Please, I can't take it anymore."

He smirks and picks up the other half of the pill "Then it's time for a boost..." He again forces the pill into her mouth and standing to let her ride it out. "Once that's spent... We'll be leaving... I found us a nice little place a few hours from here... And here's the kick... It can't be tied to me at all..." He picks up the water and has another drink. "Enjoy your punishment..."

"No...please!" She screams out, begging him as she helplessly sobs. The boosted sensitivity only adding to the torture her body was going through. All her senses painfully aware of the chronic pleasure between her legs. She had orgasmed more times than she could count, and now she turned her face into the pillow and screamed in anguish. The sheets on the bed wet with her juices, her body trembling from head to toe.

Back
Top Bottom