Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demons From The Past (P) -Ladydark/CreativeWriter/

Ladydark

The minds master
Marcus silently slipped into the house shortly after her husband left for work, he went through the halls slowly, working his way to her room, after listening outside the door for a few minutes he slips inside knowing she's asleep. He stands at the end of her bed and grins, this was he own fault for leaving his those years ago, no one left him. He moves to the bedside and pulls a out a pocket knife, he kneels and softly rubs her cheek, petting it until she started to wake, once her eyes opened he quickly covered her mouth and flashed the knife "Scream... And hubby finds you in pieces..." He grins at her.

Tegan's automatic response was to cry out as she felt a hand being forced over her mouth, but as the held knife glinted in the moonlight she forced herself to stop. Her big blue eyes widened in fear and her heart raced in her chest as she looked up at her attacker, his face covered in shadow. Her eyes had not yet adjusted to the darkness.

How had he known her husband was at work? Did she know him? Had he been watching her? She shuddered at the thought. There was a fair bit of money hidden in her dresser, and she hoped this would be enough to appease her attacker.

Ladydark said:
Marcus silently slipped into the house shortly after her husband left for work, he went through the halls slowly, working his way to her room, after listening outside the door for a few minutes he slips inside knowing she's asleep. He stands at the end of her bed and grins, this was he own fault for leaving his those years ago, no one left him. He moves to the bedside and pulls a out a pocket knife, he kneels and softly rubs her cheek, petting it until she started to wake, once her eyes opened he quickly covered her mouth and flashed the knife "Scream... And hubby finds you in pieces..." He grins at her.

(Please don't repost my post >.<)

Marcus grins at her and pulls his hand away slowly "Not a sound..." He pulls back her covers and pushes her onto her back, then crawls onto the bed slowly, the knife always pointed at her, he kneels over her and grins. "Reach over slowly and turn on the light..." He chuckles lightly as she does so and grins once she gets a look at him "Hey baby... Remember me..." He leans down, the knife to her throat and his fist in her hair, making her look at him. "Thought you got away didn't you... But you should know no one gets away from me for long... It took a while to find you baby... Changing your name and all... But here I am..." He laughs and lets her go, sitting back up, he uses the knife to slowly cut open her nightgown, allowing it to nick her skin just slightly in places.

(Whoops, sorry)

Tigan's eyes took only a second to adjust when she caught sight of his features and gasped involuntarily, her stomach churning in horror as she stared up at him speechless. She didn't need reminding of how cruel he could be, she left him almost as soon as she realised how sadistic he was and thought then that she had a lucky escape.

"Marcus...!" She murmured, "What are you...why are you..." she struggled through the shock, though there was only one plausible explanation as to why he had come. "My husband will be back any minute!" She threatened, but didn't dare move, except to tense in pain when he deliberately nicked her skin with the knife. Her perfect body visibly trembling the more he exposed her.

"You and I both know that isn't true... You think I haven't been watching you for a while... You know I don't leave things to chance..." He finishes cutting open her gown and lets it fall to her sides, exposing her to his eyes. "As for why I'm here.. You should know that too..." His eyes grow hard and he glares at her, quickly cutting her panties away as well. "No one leaves me Tigan... Not without my permission!" He almost shouts, reaching up to back hand her across the face. "I'm here to give you your punishment..." While she's dazed from the blow he opens his pants and moves over her. "And first on the list, a long awaited reunion..." He lifts her leg and roughly thrusts into her, "You still belong to me Tigan... Never forget that!" He covers we mouth as she screams and brings the knife to her throat "What did I say about screaming..." He glares at her as he continues to fuck her roughly.

Her head spun sickeningly with the smack, mingled with an agonizing pain in her cheek bone. The light swirled with colours for a moment, as the smack temporarily disorientated her so that she was only temporarily aware of him lifting her leg, until she felt a sharp pain between her hips causing her to cry out and scream. As his hand clamped down on her mouth, she couldn't stop the tears rolling down her cheeks as her body writhed in pain on the bed. The knife nipped the skin of her neck with the intensity of his thrusts, which burned like fire inside her, causing her to whimper in agony.

He chuckles and pulls his hand away, leaning up to lick the blood from her cheek. "That husband of yours must be pretty pathetic if you're this tight..." She was dry, so he wasn't able to move like he wanted just yet. "Let's see... Well... Here we go..." He pulls a bottle of lube from her nightstand, "Old habits Tigan..." He grins at her and pulls back slightly to add the gel to their joined bodies. "Nnn... Much better..." He slips and out of her much easier now, he grips her hip with one hand and starts a mush faster pace, the hand with the knife gripping the sheet by her head as he thrusts harder. "Did you think I wouldn't come for you Tigan... That I'd just let you go..." He groans as he muscles start to grip him lightly "Starting to feel it baby... I know you couldn't resist how I made you feel when we were together..." He chuckles again.

Tegan turned her face into the pillow, the opposite side to where he held the knife to muffle her cries. It was years since she experienced pain like this, so intense that it occasionally forced against her gspot making her tighten involuntary. She fought against every urge to fight against him, doubting he would hesitate to use his knife on her. "Marcus please! You're really hurting me!" She sobbed

He makes her face him again and stills his movements "What's the matter... Not used to a cock anymore Tegan... Hubby not fucking you enough..." He grins and holds the knife to her throat, siting up slightly and reaching down to start teasing her clit. "Don't worry... You'll get used to it again..." He pulls out and adds more lube before pushing back in, he starts a slow pace to work her up, still rubbing her clit. "Now you stop fighting me... And I won't cut you... Understand..."

Tegan looked up at him wide eyes with fear as he held the knife to her throat. She could feel the cold sharp metal against her skin, and tears poured silently down her beautiful face as she was too scared to make a movement even from sobbing. She bit down hard on her lip as his slower movements made her feel every inch sliding into her.

He grins "That's better..." He pulls his hand from her clit and reaches into his back pocket, he pulls out a small pill bottle and shakes it. "Remember these baby... I hope you do..." He grins and pops the bottle, shaking one onto her stomach as he continues to trust into her slowly. He pulls the bottle away and picks up the pill, holding it up, he chuckles and brings it to her lips "Open... Or else..." He presses the knife a bit closer, he didn't have to worry about her choking on it, it would melt away quickly. "Help you get a bit more into this..." In a few short minutes of taking it, she'd get a nice high and a sensitivity boost. "Now open..."

Tegan gasped from fear as he pressed the knife closer to her throat and reluctantly opened her mouth. She knew what the pills did, he'd forced her to take them so often in the past so he could be as rough as he liked with her. She hated them, as it increased everything she felt. Pleasure she did not want to feel was intensified, but so was the pain. They also made her slightly dazed and confused, so that everything but the present moment was a blur to her. Sure enough after a few minutes of him drugging her, her eyes began to cloud over as strange tingles began to pulse through her body.

He grins at her and pulls the knife back, putting it away "That's better... I don't need that... Do I baby..." He holds her hips and starts to thrust a bit faster, reaching up to massage at her breasts, tweaking her nipples. "Did you miss me Tegan..." He starts to thrust a bit harder as well.

Tegan nodded obediently, her mind foggy as all she seemed to be able to concentrate on fully were the sensations of her body. As he moved faster inside her, she let out a gasp of pleasure, getting very wet around his cock.

Marcus chuckles and starts to thrust faster, reaching down to rub her clit in time. "That's my girl... You wanna cum baby... Who makes you feel this good Tegan..." He rubs her hip and smacks her slightly "You were a bad girl... Leaving me like that Tegan... Apologize..." He holds her hips and makes her grind against him with each thrust.

Tegan's whole body began to writhe in pleasure as she began to grind without his help, wanting...no needing him deeper inside her, and moaning in ecstasy. "I'm sorry for leaving you, M-marcus" she gasped automatically, the drugs making her far more compliant than she would usually be.

"Good girl... And you wanna come back home with me... Right baby..." He sits them up and has her riding him, he suckles at her bouncing breast, nipping lightly. "You still love me Tegan... Admit it..." He rubs at her clit faster, wanting to feel her squeezing him.

As he says that something tries to get through the fog of her mind, but she can't quite place it. So she says nothing as she rides him faster to distract him, her knees spread either side of him on the bed as she bounces up and down quickly, moaning into his ear.

He had been waiting on her responce, so when she only sped up and didn't answer, he got angry, he grips her hair and tilts her head back. "I didn't hear that Tegan... You still love me... And want to go home..." He holds her hair and stares at her, smacking her ass as he continues to ride him, she'd learn her place again, if he had to beat it into her.

Tegan cried out in pain as he grabbed her hair, and she started to get scared even through the effect of the drugs. She couldn't remember why she didn't want those things, she just knew that she didn't want to say them. "You're hurting me!"

He lets her hair go and starts to fuck her harder, "Becasue you're hurting me... Tell me you love me Tegan... You still love me!" He kisses her roughly and helps her grind against him faster, he'd play nice for now, but would punish her once they were home.

The flood of fear combined with pain and intense pleasure pleasure confused the already dazed girl. She moaned through her tears and obediently said, "I love you" right before she arched her back and orgasmed all over his cock.

Marcus moans as she clamps down around him, he thrusts a few more times before filling her as he cums "Nnn... I love you too baby..." He pulls from her and lays her down again, letting her rest a moment "Time to up the fun..." He pulls the pills out again and pops another in her mouth, she'd obey him this time around. He pulls her phone off the night stand and opens the camera, he shifts to slowly slide into her again and thrusts slowly. "Tegan... Tegan... Look at the camera... Tell your husband you're leaving him... You found someone better..." He turns it on to record and continues to slowly thrust into her, his other hand teasing her clit lightly.

By the time the second drug set in, Tegan was heavily drugged and had absolutely no idea what was going on. She looked up at the sound of her name, completely dazed as she looked into the camera. Her eyes unfocused. "Husband?" She repeated confused. Even though she was not crying now, her eyelashes were wet and so were her cheeks. "I'm leaving" she moaned almost robotically, not even grasping the meaning of her own words, unable to focus on anything but the pleasure coursing through her body.

He covers the mic so he can't be heard "You've found a better lover... Say it..." He stops his teasing to let her focus on her lines, he uncover the mic. He looks down at her from behind her phone and softly rubs her leg, he stops the camera. "Let's try again..." He cleans her face and lightly pats her cheek to wake her up a bit "You're leaving your husband... You found someone better... Say it..." He turns the camera on again.

Back
Top Bottom