Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ready to Ride a Dragon? {FxM}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
Hello, Im CerciDragon, please just call me Cerci. I have been role playing off an on sense I was thirteen, i wont say im experienced really but I do enjoy it and try my best to make it fun for my partner as well as for myself. Just so you know, im nineteen, im female, I love sex and it doesnt matter if its in RL or RP, I love plots. Smut is all good but I like a good plot I can sink my teeth into. I only play females and I like my partners to play males, no offense to anyone but im just not into FxF of MxM, I also cant play dominant females so save our time and dont ask. Also, My plots are very simple for a reason, its so we can work together and make them better. Whenever I post detailed plots, its because I really want them to go how I have imagined them playing out. I have very few things I wont do but I do have a few rules.

Rules
Dont disappear, tell me your done, bored, busy, whatever. I dont care why just let me know so Im not waiting around for you.
No one liners, I dont need a book but I would like at least one good paragraph and I hate text talk. Dont do it, if you do I will not respond to you.
If its in my no's, dont even mention it. Its that simple.

On's and Off's
Basically, im going to get you a list of things not to do and everything else is an ok for the most part.

-NO feces, scat, vore
-NO full animal beings (wanna play a furry go ahead and ask.)
-NO Mutilation
-NO sexually immature or Asexual characters
-NO Impregnation without discussing the topic with me!

Plots I have enjoyed on other sites in he past.

1) Under World Circus~ Hades is looking for a personal assistant who's soul he can devour once he gets tired of her. He finds a young and poverty stricken girl who needs a decent wage to take care of her elderly grandma. Can she change this Demons heart of stone or will her soul forever be his?

2) Unwanted Guest~ A retired Marine lives in a cabin miles away from the nearest city, about a mile away a young girl moves into the only other cabin. She is young, violate, pure, and hyper which is the exact opposite of the Marine. While on a walk she goes to say hello only to have him mistake her as a girl scout, which makes her call him some foul names. A blizzard abruptly starts and she knows she wont have enough time to get back to her own home. How will these two survive the storm? ( This would be a Short One-shot story.)

3)The Quest~ Two Demi Gods go on a quest to find the males lost brother and his team who went missing while looking for an artifact that could destroy the world if hades got his hands on it. While on the quest both Demi Gods come to find things out about each others, themselves, and their families they never thought to find out.

4)Alittle bit more then 'Special Agents'~ The world is evolving, people are gaining super powers and the Government is making a special force to deal with the people who are doing bad things with their powers. When the Ex Vigilante is forced to join the group is paired with their youngest agent who is also their top agent. She had been born with her powers and could use them better then anyone else in their group, of course he is competing for that spot without him even knowing it.

5) Tutoring Sucks~ When the most popular girl is forced to be tutored in history she is paired with the one boy who hates her. Why? Because while at a party that she was at she opened the door in the middle of 7 minutes in haven where his pants where down and the girl that had been in there with him was laughing. Though she hadn't meant to open the door on him, he ahs sense hated the popular girl. While tutoring her, he decides to force himself on her when ever he can.

Original Plots

Dragon Based RPs

1) The Monster With in
COMISSION__Dragon_Girl_by_nell_fallcard.jpg

Growing up in a small village you have always heard the stories, about the shape-shifting dragons who take human women as brides. How after the poor woman gives birth to a son she is killed and if it a daughter both are. You never believed it though until you literately get ran into by a beautiful girl. Milky skin, silver eyes, white hair, and little white horns. According to her, her mother had escaped and given birth to her and was able to find a forest fairy to raise her but her father has found her and now she has to run or be killed. There is only one problem, on nights when there is no moon in the sky she transforms into a deadly silver dragon.

2) Taming The Beast
galerie-dragons-dragon-girl-img.jpg

It is said that those who ride dragons are meant to lead, and in a time of war the nation is looking desperately for riders. As prince, you know it will be your duty to marry the first female rider found but you didnt expect it to be the lowest of low peasant. It was only found that she was a dragon rider when your army dragged the young beast through the town. It was screaming and twisting but the enchanted ropes held him in place burning his scales when the girl ran and attacked the nearest guard allowing the dragon to get lose and fly into the sky, no one expected him to return for the girl. But he did, and now your faced with the marriage to a commoner, sending your young bride into war, and the stark realization that she is the last rider.

Werewolf/Vampire/Anything Else

1)We Dont Mix

A delicate looking elf with a small upturned nose and long black hair peeks over a large boulder to watch the ceremony. It was the Vampires traditional mating celebration, and it was a huge deal. Elves and Vampires had long hated each other but the young elf didnt hate them, no she adored them. She watched as the young men and women walked on the red rose petal path to the alter were they would spill their blood with their chosen mates. A small sigh left her lips at the romance of it, but as all the eyes snapped to her hiding stop she realized her mistake. She was under the starlight flower tree which is known for its strong scent which even vampires cant smell past, but by making that barely there breathy sound she had alerted them of her presence. Turning she lept gracefully into the tree, trying to make a run for it only to be tackled before her feet had hit the branch. Now, its up to her captor what to do with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom