Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up for anything - come see

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedCole

Planetoid
Hey there.

I'm looking for an rp preferably with a story line.
I will only play a female character so please do not expect me to play a man or a shemale or anything like that. i only rp as a female character.

I am up for anything you throw at me.
I particularly favour receiving fingering or pussy eating and being dominated.

I don't have much of a no go list so everything is possible

My only real no go is:
I will not play the dominant character.
& Nothing painful that will leave a mark on her body. I don't mind pain being used for pleasure or for punishment of disobedience just nothing that would leave a mark as if it leaves a mark it hurts more than gives pleasure.
While we rp if I think of something else then I will tell you straight away. There may be things that I don't yet know I don't like.

WickedCole said:
Hey there.

I'm looking for an rp preferably with a story line.
I will only play a female character so please do not expect me to play a man or a shemale or anything like that. i only rp as a female character.

I am up for anything you throw at me.
I particularly favour receiving fingering or pussy eating and being dominated.

I don't have much of a no go list so everything is possible

My only real no go is:
I will not play the dominant character.
& Nothing painful that will leave a mark on her body. I don't mind pain being used for pleasure or for punishment of disobedience just nothing that would leave a mark as if it leaves a mark it hurts more than gives pleasure.
While we rp if I think of something else then I will tell you straight away. There may be things that I don't yet know I don't like.

Im guessing you dont have any current cravings for plots?

CryingCrows said:
Im guessing you dont have any current cravings for plots?

Well at the moment I have some sex slave rps going and I do love sex slave rps. so I suppose you could say I crave them.

But no nothing specific at the moment. I'm open to suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom