Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting to the Boss (Ryanmo97 and Andy1138)

Ryan smiled as Stacie slid herself off his cock and then back on... "mmm yeah..." he held onto to her hips and pounded her pussy harder and harder. He couldn't wait for her to almost reach climax then he would put the next part of his plan in action.

Stacie's moaning became more and more frequent, she could feel her body reaching the point to of climax. She laid her head on the bed, clinching the sheets harder. Her body got more rigid, as she was getting closer and closer.

Ryan could tell she was reaching climax. Then he pulled out of her. He moved quickly. he took her to the center of the room and put her arms in the shackles that hung from the ceiling. Because of the height of the chain she was forced to stand on her tip toes.

Stacie dazzlingly hung there, her womanhood still contracting from her denied release. Almost a pain in her lower belly began to appear. Stacie whimpered, fighting to touch the ground all the way. But fighting the restraints strained her ligaments. She swung there, trying to stop with her toes.

Ryan smiled as Stacie hung there. Then he walked up to her and kissed her on the lips he also played with her nipples. He wanted her to stay aroused for awhile

Ryan smiled as he continued to touch her body. "You've been a very naughty girl, Stacie... You've been doing naughty things at work... and down you must be punished for it..." Ryan walked over to a cabinet and took out a large wooden paddle and walked behind Stacie. He tapped her ass a couple of times then he smacked her hard on the ass.

Stacie screamed as the paddle bit her ass, it sent a shock wave through the rest of her body. Whole body flinched "I'm sorry sir, I promise to be better"

Ryan paddled her ass hard 4 more times. "Now, I want you to hang there and think about what you've done..." Ryan then headed upstairs to take care of somethings that needed to be taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom