Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting to the Boss (Ryanmo97 and Andy1138)

Stacie watched him as he teased her, she grabbed the sheets, her breathing became ragged, she whimpered when his finger slide inside her, her body twitched when he began rubbing her clit. Her wetness grew the more he teased her, she pushed her hips against his hand, moaning loudly.

Ryan smiled as Stacie's body reacted to his touch. He then removed his hand from her clit and started to kiss back up her body to her lips. They kissed for several more moments then Ryan positioned himself so his cock was just touching her pussy, "Are you ready?"

Stacie felt the fear returning, she looked down at his cock pressing against her. "be easy, please" her voice quivered. Her body was tense from the nerves.

Ryan smiled and kissed her, "I promise..." Ryan the slowly slid his cock into her tight pussy. He could tell it had been awhile since she had sex. He slowly pushed into her until he couldn't go any further then he slowly pulled out. He continued the slow in and out motion as they continued to kiss.

Stacie let out a moan, she relaxed her body feeling him stretch her. She grabbed onto him watching him slide in and out of her slowly. She liked watching him, she felt herself opening up to him. She hooked her legs at the crook of his knees. She stroked his tongue against his, then nibbling his lip moaning into his mouth. She gently dug her nails into his shoulders.

Ryan smiled as Stacie moved to hold him closer to her. He slowly started to increase the speed of his thrusts into her. He reached between them and started to play with her breasts with one hand and held her close with the other.

Stacie moaned louder as he quickened his pace. She began to rock her body, getting him to push deeper into her "oh!" her muscles clenched around him, she could feel her whole body tighten. Waves of pleasure shooting through her.

Ryan moaned as they started to find a rhythm. "Oh Stacie..." he said as he kissed the nape of her neck and ran his fingers through her hair. "Oh Yes..." He held her close to him and he could feel the cum building in his dick. "mmm... Oh... I'm going to cum..."

Stacie loved hearing his voice, saying her name, pleasure lacy his voice. Stacie couldn't take it any longer, she felt her body tense, her breathing stopped . It's like something snapped and she had no more control over her body, she held on tight, as she came on his cock as it still thrusted into her. After a long while of silence she let out a loud moan, and her body began to tremble. "oh come for me Mr. Morris"

Ryan moaned as he heard Stacie cum and he felt himself reaching his climax. When moaned for him to cum he smiled, "mmm... Here it comes..." he shot his load into her pussy. When he was finished he slid out of her and laid down next to her, looked at her and smiled. "That was wonderful."

Stacie giggled, "well I'm. Glad you enjoyed yourself" saying as she tried catching her breathe. She out her arms above her head, breathing deeply. She could feel her heart beat in her ears. She had never experienced like that, it was always the 4 boring thrusts and it was done, rarely did she orgasm at all met alone have one that was intense as the one he just gave her. She closed her eyes, feeling her body almost melt into the mattress.

Ryan smiled and gave her a kiss... "It's time for you to go to bed..." Ryan took Stacie to the small room he showed her with just a bed, a toilet and a shower... "You will sleep here tonight... if you are a good girl, you'll share my bed tomorrow night..." He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good night..." Ryan then closed the door behind him and locked it.

Stacie turned the shower on, she removed the collar he had given her , then hopped in to clean the sweat off her body. She stood there soaking in the hot water. She felt her eyes getting heavier the longer she soaked in the water. Turning the water off she stepped out to brush her teeth and dry off. When she was dry she looked around for clothes, she laughed to herself forgetting that she is to be naked all this weekend. She grabbed her collar setting it on the floor beside the bed. She climbed into the small cot and was out as soon as she got comfortable. Stacie wondered what he had in store for her tomorrow.

Ryan went upstairs and showered himself and then went to bed. The next morning he dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. He went to the kitchen and made breakfast for Stacie. Pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and orange juice. Ryan put the food on the tray and took it downstairs for her. He went down to her room and unlocked it. He found her asleep. He set the tray down, knelt next to the bed and gave her a kiss.

Stacie awoke to his lips on hers, "mmmmm good morning." saying groggily, as she stretched out, hearing her joints pop and Crack, she sat up her blanket pulled around her smelling the delicious breakfast that he had brought for her. "mmm smells amazing, thank you"

Ryan smiled, "Well, I figured it was my turn to cook." He smiled and handed her the tray with her breakfast on it. "Eat up... big day today." Ryan stood up and watched Stacie get ready to eat her breakfast.

When Stacie finished her breakfast, leaned again the wall. It had been while since she had a home-cooked breakfast, for her it was either a bagel or easy quick fix meals before she started her day. She never had the time to just sit back and treat herself. She wished that this happened sooner. "thank you very much" she stood, wrapping the cover around. "I just need to brush my teeth, the I'll be ready." saying as she walked toward the bathroom, dragging the sheet behind her.

"Ahh... ahh... ahh..." said Ryan as he came up behind her and snatched the sheet away. "I told you that you weren't to cover up... You keep that up and I"m going to have to spank you..." Ryan followed her over to the sink and watched her brush he teeth.

She couldn't help but try to cover herself up when he pulled the sheet away. She began brushing her teeth feeling a bit awkward that he was watching her do this not so flattering task. When she was finished she rinsed her mouth out, turning to face him smiling for him to inspect. He seemed satisfied with job and they filed out into the area where her bed was. Stacie bent down to pick up her collar, buckling it around her thin neck. Then she just stood in front of him.

Ryan really wasn't watching Stacie brush her teeth he was looking at her naked body. He loved looking at her naked body. Ryan smiled once she had her collar back on. He took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. "I thought we might try something a bit different this morning... Get on your hands and knees on the bed." Ryan started to take his clothes off...

Stacie climbed onto the bed doing as she gets asked, she was in the middle of the bed on her hands and knees. She watched him undress, once again feeling arousal well up deep within her body.

Ryan got naked and Then he moved behind her. He reached underneath her and started to rub her nipples. "mmm yeah..." he could feel his cock hardening.

Stacie arched her body up, her nipples reacting to his touch, she sighed. Feeling his reaction pressing against her bottom. Her own arousal was beginning to rise as well. She wondered of her was going to be more adventurous this time around, not that she didn't enjoy the night before. He was her chance to experience her fantasies of being dominated, maybe he'll be doing that today for her.

Ryan reached to Stacie's pussy he could feel her pussy getting wet. He smiled, then he positioned his cock at her pussy, took a hold of her hips and them pushed himself into her pussy. "mmm yeah..." He slowly started pushing in and out of her.

Stacie clinched the sheets as he slide into her, she was still very tight despite last night's session. Stacie moaned pushing back, making him fill her all the way. She leaned forward making him slide out of her, feeling his whole length, then sliding him back into her, Wetting his long cock.

Back
Top Bottom