Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting to the Boss (Ryanmo97 and Andy1138)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He also had a secret he was very into bondage and domination. He had several on-line role plays but he was looking for someone who was willing to try a real life relationship.

When he first came across his latest on-line partner, HisKitten88. They seemed to just click. They had been exchanging messages for several months. One day he was walking past the empty cubical of one of his best members of his sales staff, Stacie, he noticed that her computer was on the same website that he used to meet his sub. It was at the top of the page and he smiled when he saw the screen name of his on-line partner as the user name.

He continued the relationship until the end of the month. It was a Friday and he was just finishing up with a client. When he was done he called up her cubical and said, "Stacie... I'd liked to see you in my office before you leave for the weekend, OK?" Then he hung up.

Name:Stacie Whitaker
Height :5'5"
Weight :115
Hair:red
Eyes:green
Body type :small, curvy (bug busy small waist, wide hips)

Stacie hung up her phone after she got off the phone none the wiser. Looking around her she finished typing a post to one her favorite roleplays. She finished her paper work, data entry. Made all the calls that she needed, calling customers back about their complaints about the company. That's why she liked the sub and dom website, Her name was HisKitten88. She loved the idea of being controlled, being bound and teased until she had to beg to climax.

Stacie looked up from her paperwork and noticed that everyone was filling out to go home for the day. She stood up smoothing out her black pencil skirt, and deep red blouse. It was conservative business outfit, she didn't wear to much makeup, her lip swear stained a light red and her eyeliner was simple and black streaking her top lid that made her bright green eyes pop. Her long red hair was piled off her this neck, after her long day a work it wasn't as high and neat as it was supposed to be. She pulled her pins out letting it fall out on waves down her back. She walked to Mr. Morris' office, knocking softly on the door she opened it looking in "you needed to seem me sir?" her voice small, matching her tiny frame.

Ryan was looking over the sales figures for the month when there was a knock on the door. "Come in he..." he said. When Stacie walked into his office. He smiled, she always looked so good, she always dressed very professionally. Ryan was wearing a navy blue suit, white dress shirt and blue tie. "Mr. Morris? You asked to see me..?"

"Yes Stacie... Please come in and have a seat."

He had spent the last few days just looking for the right words to say what he was going to say to her. He figured the direct approach was the best way to go. Once she was seated he stood up and walked around the the front of his desk. He stood in front of her and said, "I know you are 'HisKitten88'." He smiled.

Stacie Sat down in front of him, when he said he knew who she was on her Dom and sub site. She looked down at the floor. "I'm. Sorry sir I know we're not supposed to use non-working sites during paid hours, I was in lunch. But I'll stop it starting tomorrow" she was so nervous and embarrassed she didn't know what else to say.

"No you don't have to stop... I would hate it if we stopped playing together." He smiled, "That's right, I'm 'MasterRM79', the person you've been playing with on-line... And, you are not in trouble. You are a very good salesperson... one of my best and I know for a fact that your online habits haven't hurt your work... in fact I went back and looked at the numbers and since we've been playing... You've increased you're sales..." Ryan then walked around to his desk and sat down. "Now, Stacie, I have a question for you... I've been looking for someone who would be willing to play with me in real life... Would you be interested in being my submissive for this weekend? If you don't want to. I'll understand and we will both forget this ever happened."

Stacie looked at him in shock, she was so mortified. She thought that it was secret to everyone that she cane in contact with, she never would have guess that the person that she was playing with was her boss. He was so calm and quiet. Stacie looked down at the floor trying to something to say. "but sir you are my boss aren't their rules against this?" Stacie realized that she didn't exactly say no age actually was running the idea thru her mind. It was a fantasy of hers. And Mr. morris was extremely attractive, she found herself thinking about it already and she could feel her panties starting to moisten.

Ryan shook his head... "No... There are no rules against this. My employees are free to interact with each other how ever they see fit. So, What do you say Stacie? Will you join me at my home this weekend and be submissive?" Ryan sat there and eagerly anticipated Stacie's answer. He hoped she would say yes.

Stacie picked at her nails, running the idea over thru her head. She finally looked up at him. "yes, but I've never done anything like this in real life. She looked at him her face scarlet from embarrassment. God he was attractive, she was so turned on at the fact that he would be dominating her.

Ryan smiled, "Wonderful... Don't worry... I'll take good care of you..." Ryan got a piece of paper, wrote something down and slide it across the desk toward her. "That is my address... I expect you there at 7PM sharp tonight... Do not change clothes, what you have on now is fine... Do not bring anything except any personal hygiene items you think you will need for the weekend. Any questions?"

Stacie looked at the paper, she shook her head no. Wondering if she is doing the right thing. She stood and made her way to the door. As she walked down the hallway her mind was racing. She walked to her which was an 92' Pontiac Grand pre. She opened the heavy door, climbing into it sitting comfortably before she shut the door with a clunk. She started her car, driving home. She was going to take a shower and change her under garments before she left to meet him.

She finally got to her house, when she got inside she went straight to the bathroom putting an extra pair of underwear and her deodorant, tooth brush and tooth paste, and any other essentials see needed. Then climbed into the shower, she came out smelling of her usual strawberries and cream. She got dressed back into her outfit she wore today. She looked at the clock, she had an hour and half to get to his house. After drying get hair, she got her things together and got back into her car. Heading toward Mr. morris' house.

Ryan headed his house and got ready for the weekend. He was getting things ready down in his play room when the doorbell rang. Ryan walked back upstairs and walked to the front door and saw Stacie, "Hello there..." He gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Please come in... Let me show you to Ryan smiled, "Thank you... Come with me and I'll show you to your accommodations for the weekend..." He took her by the hand and took her downstairs to the playroom. There wasn't much in the room. There was also a big king sized bed with shackles on each corner of the bed, a set of shackles that hung from the ceiling in the center of the room, a couple of locked doors, and a cabinet.

Ryan walked over to one do the doors, "Here is your room for the next couple of days." He unlocked it and in Side was a small bed with a couple of blankets and pillows. The was also a shower stall made of clear glass and a sink.

Ryan took her back in to the main room, "Now let's get down to business. I want you to slowly strip naked, then I want you to neatly fold your clothes into a pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I, Stacie, give my body to you for this weekend, I am yours to command. You, Ryan, are my Master, I promise to do whatever you say...' "

Stacie looked around the room her heart beating out of her chest, she felt her stomach drop when he told her to strip and to get on her knees and say a pledge to him. Stacie looked at him and could see that he dead serious about this. She dropped her purse, and began unbuttoned her blouse, her thin fingers were trembling making it hard to get the buttons undone properly. She took a deep breath steading herself. She finally got to the end pulling her top off, she buttoned the top button and folded it into a nice neat square, setting it on the floor beside her purse. She pulled her hair to the side and unfastened her silky rose pink bra, she put that in the pile as well. She looked at him, his face was still a statue as he watched her. Stacie next kicked off her heels, then unzipped her black pencil skirt, then stepping out of it. The more clothes she removed the more turned on she was becoming, when she started pulling her panties down she could see a little spot of wetness.

With all her clothes in a neat pile, Stacie put her shoes on the pile, like he requested. She looked him in the eyes as she lowered herself onto her knees, holding her clothes out to him like an offering to Royalty. "I, Stacie, give my body to you for this weekend, I am yours to command, You, Ryan, are my Master, I promise to do what ever you say." Stacie's voice didn't stammer as she spoke, but she had a feeling that she might regret repeating those last few words.

Ryan smiled as Stacie did as he said, "Good girl..." When she finished, he took her clothes and said, "You will get your clothes back 7PM Sunday night..." He picked up her purse and walked over to the cabinet. He unlocked it and put her clothes and purse inside. He took something out of the cabinet, slid it into his pocket, and locked the cabinet. Then, he turned back around and walked up to her, carrying her heels, "For now this is all you'll wear." Ryan took a simple black collar out of his pocket. It had a silver pet I.D. Tag on it that read, "Stacie." Ryan then put the black collar around her neck. He made sure the collar was tight but not too tight. Then, he slipped her heels back on her feet then he helped her to up, "I don't know about you, But, I 'm hungry... Would you like to make dinner for us?"

Stacie stood feeling awkward in nothing but her geeks and the collar that he had given her, she found that it was odd that it already had her name on it. She was kinda hungry, she hadn't ate since she left work. "I'd love to Mr. morris." she allowed him to take her to his kitchen. "what would you like sir?"

Ryan smiled when Stacie said that she would be willing to cook for them. He guided her to the kitchen. It looked very modern. There were oak cabinets all around. There was a large stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel double wall oven next to the door that lead to the laundry room and stainless steel dishwasher by the sink. The counter tops were all black marble. There was standing at the island in the center of the kitchen. There was a cook top, a griddle and a grill. There was a bar on the other side of the island with a couple of stools. Ryan sat down at one of the stools so he could watch her cook naked for him. When she asked what hie wanted. He said, "Chicken... This kitchen is fully stocked so you should be able to find everything you need."

Stacie nodded her head and got everything to make fried chicken, she was born and raised in the south she knew how to cook chicken. After getting everything ready she coated the chickens with flour and all kinds of spices and put the chicken in the oil, popped and crackled, she covered the pan with a plate, while she cooked many sides for their chicken. She almost forgot that she was naked until when she took the top off the pan to turn the chicken, there was a loud pop. And hot oil fell on her chest she bit her lip and squeaked. Ignoring the sting, she got two plates out and dished our the sides before placing the nice crispy chicken on the plate. She picked up the plates and placed on at the top of the table for him. Then waited for him to sit down before she sat down herself, she didn't know where he wanted her to sit.

Ryan smiled as he watched Stacie cook. She had only been naked of him for a short time and she was completely comfortable with it. He was enjoying himself so far and was looking forward in seeing where this would lead. He had a proposal to make here at the end of the weekend he hoped she would take.

Ryan walked over to the table and sat down. Then, he looked at Stacie, "You may be seated..." Ryan started to eat, "Mmm... This is delicious!"

Stacie Sat and began to eat herself. "thank you I'm glad you like it" she peeked down at the burn she got earlier. It was red and a tiny blister had formed. She continued eating, feeling a bit awkward that she was completely nude. She tried to lean down under the table to hide.

Ryan saw Stacie try to hide her nudity from him. "Sit up straight... Don't hide yourself from me. you have a wonderful body. It's a shame you have to hide yourself with clothes, When you go out." Ryan continued to eat. "Where did you learn to cook?"

Stacie blushed at his comment, she slofe back up in her chair, her breasts perking up. "mostly my momma, she learned from hers and so on." Stacie looked down at her plate remembering when her mom used to Make the same dish for her. She missed her momma, it was one of the main reasons she left her small hometown, after she died there was nothing left for her. She felt her eyes begin to water just thinking about it. She looked up smiling at Mr . Morris.

Ryan noticed Stacie had a tear in her eye when she looked up and smiled at him. He could tell that she had lost her mother. He decided that he wouldn't press the subject. A short time later, dinner was over. "That was a wonderful meal, Stacie. Your momma would be proud." He stood up, walked over to her, took her hand and helped her to her feet. After he and her cleaned up the dinner dishes they went back downstairs to his play room he took her over to the bed. "Are you ready?"

Stacie nervously shook her head, she had never indulged into her fantasies, she was always to afraid, thinking that she was weird. She walked to the bed uncertain of what she was to do. So she just sat on the bed looking up at him, waiting like a cat would for a saucer of milk.

Ryan smiled and started to take his clothes off. Once he was naked, Stacie saw her boss took good care of his body. He didn't have six pack abs but he had very little body fat. She also got a good look at her boss' hard 9" cock. He walked over to her and started to kiss her. as they kissed, they slowly fell back onto the bed.

Stacie watched him. As he he took his clothes off in front of her. She was enjoying the scene very much. When he was completely nude Stacie looked him over, she was definitely not disappointed. She seen his huge cock, and he jaw almost dropped. She had never seen one that big before, given she hasn't been with many but she knew that he was definitely above average. Stacie felt a pang of fear deep down in her stomach, she hadn't had sex in 4years, and he was going to stick that in her. It was going to hurt for a little while she knew that, but if he was gentle she would quickly get used to it.
As his lips met hers, her arousal began to rise, especially his beautiful naked body was against hers, she laid there underneath him, exploring his mouth with her tongue, feeling his strong lips on hers.

They laid on the bed kissing for several moments. Then, he started kissed down her body to her breasts. Once, he reached her nipples he started to suck on her left breast. He suck on her left breast for several moments, then his right hand moved to her right breast and started to play with her nipple. Then, his left hand moved to her pussy and slide a finger inside her and rubbed his palm against her clit.

Back
Top Bottom