Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My RP Hub - [MxM, FxF, MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♔ Lady Luck ♚

Meteorite
[Currently Being Updated]

Hai, I'm Lady Luck (Leviathan-Chan) but please, feel free to give me a nickname. >:3
I'm a girl who's here to do some major RP's with mainly anyone who is interested. I'm very open to RP ideas but I need one that will last a long time; as good plot; good characters and is generally interesting. Of course, I do love a little sexual theming/moments in my rp's so that's always involved! I'll do anything really: Male x Male, Female x Female, Male x Female. I'm bisexual in real life and very comfortable with all coupling. I love generally using multiple characters and have more than one sexual relationships in a single story. Below is some more details to my RP'ing world:

➷ Genres

Fandom, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, etc... Anythign that strays from simple "Slice of Life" I don't want to reinactive a normal life with some added sex scenes... If it is set in an urban world, I tend to mix it with another genre to add interest.

➷ Quirks n' Kinks
➷ [Stuff I like in no perticular order.]

Futanari, Kemonomimi's, Fantasy Creatures (e.g. Elves, Sirens, etc...), Monsters (yeah...), Dominate Characters, Piercings, Bondage (Varies), Incest (Varies and depends), Multiple Characters with Mulitple couples, Moresomes, Average to large breats (not a fan of le flat chested), Glasses and Accessories, Toys, Cute(ness), Mature(ness), and ACTUAL emotional bondage!!!

➷ Fandoms
➷ [Of which I' interested in]

Grimm [TV Show], Naruto/Shippuden [Anime], Uzumaki [Manga], Battle Star Galactica [TV Show], X-Files [TV Show], Silent Hill [Game], Bleach [Anime], Battle Royal [All], Soul Eater [Anime], Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel [TV Show], Dexter [TV-Show], Vocaloid [Anime???], Final Fantasy Series [Game], God Of War [Game], and more that needs to be added later on...

➷ Own Plots
➷ [Involving Original Characters]

Updating soon! <3​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom