Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted.

RE: Did I mention... it's Mating Season... - For me and BlackTalon

Zed shrugged and nodded "Fine then, if this isn't fair, I'll make it even" he said as he started undressing himself until he was in nothing but his boxers "That's even enough for you?" he asked her with a grin. She could see the clear bulge on the clothen boxershort, he was well hung and that was very clear. He grinned gently and walked over until their lips almost touched and then he gently moved his hands to fondle and play with her breasts "I want to see how you work in bed." he said gently with a smirk on his face.

Zed grinned as her lips came closer "So I see " he said gently and joined her in her kiss and in one swift movement, his hands ripped off her loincloth and made for her buttcheeks, he pulled her up against his warm body and pushed her against the wall as he chuckled gently and broke the kiss "Seems like the little kitty wants to get ahead of herself" he said gently as one finger trailed over her slit and made its way up as it stopped at her nipple and started to play with it. "I'll show you true pleasure" he said with a grin.

Zed chuckled and looked into her eyes and grinned "You'll be getting too much for what you can fend off" he said as he let his boxers slip from his waist and revealed his 6 inch flacid cock that was about 2 inches thick already "Think you can handle that?" he asked her with a smug grin as now his finger trailed down once more and gently started to rub over her clit and slowly moisturizing slit "Just let your feelings take over, your primal instincts, let your body do what it wants so you can have some fun" he said as he went over to kiss her neck as another finger added itself to the rubbing over her slit.

Zed shook his head and smiled "Relax kitty, I'll take good care of you" he said as he moved them towards one of the bedrooms and then sighed as he dropped her down on one of the beds. He slowly crawled on top of her as now his mouth latched itself on the nipple of the left breast. He started suckling and licking on that one as his right hand started fondling her right breast and now his left hand trailed back down as the two fingers continued to rub over her slit. He seemed so powerfull at this moment, he had control over her body and mind for now and knew that she would soon give in to her carnal pleasures.

Zed was just observing the way her body would react to certain ways of pleasure. He bit her nipple gently, pulled it with his teeth, twisted it gently and suckled on it with some force, all to see what she was into and what not. The fingers that were gently trailing over her slit now spread her wet lips open as a third finger had the access to gently invade the Moistening slit as good as possible. He smiled and let go of her nipple "Here you go~" he almost rolled it off his tongue as his finger started to push deeper into her slit until it was all in her. He started moving it in and out slowly, first wanting to tease her before giving her the right treatment.

Zed grinned as he he heard and saw her enjoy his actions, he enjoyed being in control and she would find out just how much he did. His finger slowly pulled out of her slit as two fingers now entered her, starting to curl up as they went out of her slit and back horizontal as they entered, just to tease her G-spot as he was fingering her. He slowly started biting gently down from her breast to her stomach and ended up at her clit where he gently started to suckle and lick on the small nub as he looked up at her. He wanted to see her passion, her lust and he wanted to see just howmuch she would beg for his cock.

Zed chuckled as he noticed her response and kept on servicing her for this moment but he slowed down, the licks over her clit became slower and rougher, his finger movement became slower as well, roughly rubbing over her insides as he awaited her response. He wanted her to beg for it, to want it so badly that she would go crazy if he did more to her. He knew he got her in his spiral of feral lust and want.

Zed grinned gently as he looked up at her, she could clearly see the content in his eyes as he slowly crawled up to her and removed his fingers from her slit only to now move his 10 inch long and 2.5 inch thick cock to her wet slit. "You ready?" he asked her with a grin on his face as he didn't wait for her answer, he gently started pushing his cock inside of her until he felt her hymen and thrusted his hips rougher and deeper until he broke through her hymen and grinned "I guess I'm your first then" he said with a smile as he slowly started moving his hips up and dow, making it go in and out of her slowly.

Zed groaned and grumbled gently as he started thrusting in and out slowly "Relax little kity, you'll be enjoying this soon enough" he said as he kept on moving his hips, she could clearly feel that his cock was penetrating her deeply as he kept on moving back and forth with a steady pase. His hands sought her breasts and started fondling them as his mouth went to kiss and carress her neck "Shhhh relax" he said in a tempting and gentle tone.

Zed chuckled and shook his head "Don't worry, it only hurts a little" he said as he continued moving his hips back and forth as his hands kept fondling and playing with her breasts. He had a small smile on his face, he was enjoying this after being so long without a woman to have his ways with, and now he had found someone he could totally pleasure and make her his for the time being.

(Fine by me, you want to skip to a certain part ?)

Back
Top Bottom