Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deleted.

RE: Did I mention... it's Mating Season... - For me and BlackTalon

From the shadows of the Summoners rift, a darker shadow than normal appeared out of nowhere. The first thing anybody would be able to see was dark red eyes that shone from the darkest of shades. And out of those shades, Zed appeared from them. His assignment was easy enough, eliminate someone he had fought before. It was in the old ruins of Summoners Rift and as he passed from besides red buff and passed through the river, laying in wait in the bushes near baron. As he waited he planted his ambush for his target. Multiple shadows of himself had been casted and hidden inside bushes nearby or in the shadows around the baron pit. And then the moment came, his mark had appeared inside of the river into his vision. At this time, Zed's mind got focused on her and only her, as she sensed his presence, from her rear at the baron pit one of the shadows had thrown a shadow shuriken at her which just connected with her ear. Zed grinned underneath his mask and then started speaking, to Nidalee it sounded like it was coming from all around her "Welcome to the shadows my dear, It's been so long" he said as he chuckled lowly. Out of nowhere another shadow of Zed appeared, casted from the middle bush in river and yet at this time the shadow twirled around lashed out it's blades towards her legs, trying to wound her and prohibit her from moving.

Zed grinned and couldn't keep himself from getting overconfident. He stepped out from the bush that was on the left side of the former mid lane and grinned at her "Kitty Cat wants to play it seems" he says as his shadows came from all the other possible bushes. But before Zed could do anything, he didn't realise how close she actually was. In a matter of seconds Nidalee had closed up onto him and swiped, actually hitting his mask, knocking it off his face. And now his face had been revealed to her. Zed's red eyes looked at her in sheer anger and in an instance, he was gone once again. And after that instant, nidalee could see how four shadows surrounded her and stabbed her in both her arms and legs, missing her jugulars but making her unable to move at all. And after the moment had passed, two shadow shurikens hit her in the back and damaged her even further. After that attack, Zed appeared infront of nidalee again and grabbed her by the throat "How dare you!" he yelled at her.

Zed didn't care about her attempts to damage him any further, his armor was too strong for her weak lashes and he simply shrugged them off, they still hurted him but he didn't care about it at all. Zed looked her in the eyes and grumbled, he threw her backwards against a wall and then threw another shadow shuriken into her left chest area. He walked up to her, lifted his blade and then just before he reached her face, he stopped. This was something totally different from fighting in the league, he was going to kill someone he had worked with and to be honest, she was a formidable enemy and ally, someone with honor and stature. He then lifted up his arm again and wanted to slash her throat but yet again, his body failed to follow up on his mind. He yelled out loudly in anger and looked back at her as she faded away from her conciousness. Zed simply picked her up and moved her along with him to a distant location inside of the forest, he wasn't done with her just yet but he wanted to know what was stopping him so far. Now that she had transformed back into her human form as a result of losing her conciousness, he tied her up with two seperate ropes, one around her wrists and one around her feet. He then dragged her against one of the trees and attached a chain through her ropes and strengthened it around the tree and hooked it together with a lock. She wasn't going anywhere soon.

Zed was observing Nidalee from a nearby tree and saw that she slowly was waking up. Zed readied a shadow before her and as she came by, he switched places with his shadow. He slowly looked at her and grumbled "Why can't I kill you!" he said and grabbed her left breasts with his left hand and readied his right weapon to stab her in the neck and let her bleed out infront of her but yet again, his action did not reach her flesh, instead it stopped infront of her and nearly pierced her skin. Something was stopping him and Zed couldn't really understand why. She was his mark and he had killed who ever stood in his way before that but now was something different. He sighed and grabbed a potion from out of the shadows and slowly poured it into nidalee's mouth "This'll help you heal a little bit" he said as he looked angrily at her, he just couldn't help but be angry at her, he couldn't kill her and he didn't know why.

Zed looked at her as she explained what was happening to him. He grumbled and nodded "I guess you're right in a way." he then looked over to her and sighed gently "It was indeed Yas that sent me to you. He knew that I would be able to defeat you easily." he then grunted and cut her ropes which resulted in the chain dropping from the tree and her being loose "It might also be because we've worked together in the past, I wouldn't have a problem with killing Shen or any stupid yordle that ended up in my sight" he said with an angry voice. He then turned towards her "What are you going to do now?" he asked her as he re-equipped his left claw and cracked his neck.

Zed shrugged as he asked her if they would hunt him down "I don't really care, it's not like anyone of them can take me on one versus one but yeah they'll hunt me down probably." he then looked over to her sitting infront of him like a puppy and fixed his mask back onto his face. "I'm going to keep one step ahead of them and then just eliminate all of their assassins as they come at me, but for starters I'm going to search for a place to hide and keep myself safe." he then looked towards her and thought about something for a second and then he looked towards her once more "Come with me" he said quite out of the blue and sighed "For now, it would be more secure."

Zed chuckled as she made her remarks and got grumpy but still decided to accept. Zed shook his head and looked at her "As if right now you could defeat me." he said and then started walking towards the western side of the league and wanted to get out through there and move towards serpentine river. Zed looked back at her "We're going to hide in the shadows" he said as he looked back infront of him "Serpentine river is our objective right now, I know a place." he said and as they started to walk, Nidalee could see a couple of shadow Zeds moving from tree to tree besides them, it would be totally obvious that Zed had a plan B for when things would be going wrong.

Serpentine river was a long stretched river with caves on the sides of it that stretched out far into the land, this is where Zed had his hideout long ago before the League and he could still remember clearly where it was. He moved on instinct, seeing the shadows were leading him towards his goal for now. He looked at her and chuckled "I still remember that time where we got rid of Fizz in the finals of League, those were some good times" he said as he kept moving forward.

Zed chuckled and looked at her "Don't you remember? It was one of the last games that were being played here and as we started to get more and more teamwork. At that given time, you baited Fizz into following you and as he came past the middle lane, I jumped him and you threw a spear into his heart, making him die on the field." he said as he stept up his pace "We need to speed up, I think otherwhise someone is going to catch up to us if we just keep walking" he said as he started jogging slowly.

Zed looked at her and shook his head "That's what I still remember, the battles, the countless hours of slaying others and making them bleed out one by one" he said as he chuckled lowly. "That was the real thrill for me." he said as they got closer and closer to their destination and after few more hours of jogging, they would reach their destination. A very wide and long river that ran through the land as far as they could see. Zed then focussed on remembering where his hideout was and started walking at the side and then he saw it, a large shadow casted by a rock spike that came out of the side of the tall ravines that were on each side of the river. He looked at her "Turn to your human form" he said coldly.

Zed focused himself and sighed out gently, his eyes opened at that given time, at the edge one of his shadows appeared "Hold on tight" he said as he moved her into the shadow and stepped a few meters back. He then rushed towards her, ran into her and grabbed her around her waist and at that given point they transported from one of his casted shadows into the other one which was standing on the edge of a hidden cave beneath the rock spike's shadow. They then both landed safely inside of the cave however that Zed's head was now located in between Nidalee's breasts as they fell through the shadow while they transported. If Nidalee had her eyes open, she would be able to see a split second of Zed's shadow realm which looked as if pure evil poured out of every shadow that was casted on the world, the realm was a second earth but entirely covered with shadows and something that seemed even darker than that.

(That sounds sweet :D)

Zed didn't even budge as he had landed in between her breasts and as she transformed into her cat form, he stood up gently and patted the dust of his armor and cracked his neck gently. Zed looked at her and chuckled gently "This is the hideout" he said as he started moving forward into the dark cave. For him the shadows were natural, he could see perfectly in them, he was ofcourse the master of shadows. Zed continued down into the dark cave as they finally arrived at a wall that seemed to be the end of the cave, Zed looked at her "Transform again" he asked her once more.

Zed grinned underneath his mask as he saw her in her scarse clothing once again and hooked his arm around her waist, his hand resting just above her clothen pants. He then moved to the wall with her and as he held onto her, they walked through the shadows once again and exited on the other side of the wall. And as they travelled through the wall, they would now enter a lit hallway, along with wooden doors and at the end a big space that seemed to contain furniture. Zed grinned as he let her go as soon as they were through "We could have done it with your animal form, but I like the touch of your human form a little more" he said as he continued walking towards the big room, going to sit down on one of the couches that were in the room. "Make yourself at home" Zed said as he took off his helmet along with his mask, revealing his head to her completely for the first time.

Zed sighed as he slowly removed the armor that he always had on him and appeared to be wearing a normal black clothen tshirt and shorts. Nidalee could now see that Zed was actually quite musculair, his tshirt was somewhat tight but not too tight and his shorts made it easy to show of his musculair legs. Zed looked at her and smirked "Want anything to drink Nidalee?" he asked her in somewhat of a decent tone.

Zed shrugged and nodded "whatever, suit yourself" he said as one of his shadows brought him a glass filled with ale and Zed sighed gently as he took a gulp of the ale and put the glass down onto the table and looked over at Nidalee "You seem awfully stressed" he said as he chuckled gently "Lighten up, you're safe here. Nobody has ever succeeded in finding this place, not even my own warriors" he said after grumbling gently "Well my former warriors" he grumbled once more as he put his feet on the table.

Zed chuckled as he looked at her going to sleep. He was far from tired as he stood up and exited into one of the rooms. There he started to excercise like he did before and during the League. He started training his muscles and fighting skills, he needed to get back into shape to defend himself from what was coming.

Zed was working out quite heavily, his body slowly being covered in small drops of sweat as he continued his work out, he had grown weak and too kind in his own eyes. But then as he continued working out he sensed Nidalees presence with him in the room, it was faint but she seemed to be spying on him during his workout. Zed's mouth curled into a wicked grin as he suddenly seemed to sink into the darkened floor and reappeared behind Nidalee, his mouth close to her ear as he softly whispered "Spying are we" he said with a grin on his face as he pulled back and stood behind her, eyeing her body from behind herself.

Zed chuckled gently and shook his head as he looked at her with a grin "Don't worry, I understand" he said as he walked past her and returned to his work out "I'm eyeing you as well so you can just as well" he said with a smirk on his face as he continued to excercise his body "Would you mind doing some sparring later?" he asked her as he looked at her as he was doing some push ups. His body was stressed and tightened by the workout, his upper body muscles flared out quite nicely and showed the complexety and strength of their outlining as they continued being forced to tighten and relax as he was doing his pushups.

After a couple of minutes, Zed sighed as he stood up and cracked his neck and walked over to his armor, he dressed himself once again and then sighed and he shook his arms and rolled his neck gently. "You ready?" he asked her with a big smile on his face, and just at that moment, the cave started to grow grimmer than it was before. The shadows of the cave became extended and the lights slowly seemed to be going out as Zed started to focus. His blades were ready, his body was ready and his mind was ready, he started feeling as if he was in his prime again, he had missed it for so long and now, he was going to get a real battle once more. However it was with a gorgeous feline female that his fantasies had been going on about for the moments that they had been together. 'Make a move' his mind said to him when he thought about the way Nidalee's body had been formed over the years.

Zed grinned as she shifted back into her cougar form as she landed on the ground and continued by assaulting him to Swipe at him. He dissapeared into the shadows behind him and then appeared behind her as he chuckled gently "That wont help you at all Nidalee, focus on where I'm going, not where I am" he said with a chuckle as he went to stab her back from his position.

Zed got suprised as she shifted swiftly and attempted to throw her over her shoulder. Zed smiled when he was just over her shoulder and she couldn't feel Zed anymore. Instead she threw a shadow of zed on the floor as now over that shadow, Zed jumped at her to kick her in her stomach as she was distracted by the shadow vaporising into darkness.

Zed grinned as she had him in a leg lock and looked up towards her in her eyes "You forget something" he said gently as she could feel as one of Zed's shadows seemingly embraced her and put its hands on her breasts as now they switched places and Zed was ontop of Nidalee and she just fell through the shadow that she now had in her lock. Zed's arms swiftly ran up her arms and pulled them on her back as his leg pushed her knees down and he chuckled gently "Seems like there's some things you don't get to learn from fighting against me~" he said gently.

Zed chuckled and let the form of her body soak into his mind as he nodded gently "Quite well formed I must say" he said as he now put his hands on the ground next to her, flipped backwards and chuckled as he landed on his feet "God it's been so long since I've had this much fun" he said as he transported through his shadows infront of her and then cut through the middle of her cloth that was covering her breasts and he grinned "Just as good as I thought" he said with a smirk on his face.

Zed smiled and looked at her and softly grinned "So red huhn?" he said gently as he removed his mask to reveal his face once more. She could clearly see that he was eyeing her chest out pretty carelessly and looked at her with a small grin "You should be proud of them, they're sexy as hell" he said and whistled gently.

Back
Top Bottom