Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy aficionado looking for some smutty action. (MxF/MxFuta) ALSO ON YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pragmatic

Planetoid
Good day to every single one of you.

I'm Pragmatic, a (rather) new member at the forum. First of all, I want to make a couple things clear just in case they're turnoffs for you:

- English is not my first language, so expect grammar or spelling errors from time to time. Please don't expect my writing to be top-level either.

- PLEASE be serious. If you send me a PM saying you want to RP with me, I will either say "yes" or "no" to your offer. If I accept, that means I want to keep going, so don't just disappear out of the blue without saying anything. You don't want to play because of some reason? That's fine, just say so, I'm not gonna send you any viruses as a revenge or anything like that. But ignoring your potential partner, especially when you are the one who showed their interest, is bad manners. And bad manners piss me off badly.

I will RP through PMs in here or YIM. If you want to play, shoot me a PM and we will exchange YIM usernames.

With that out of the way, I'll try to be short and clear about what are my biggest fetishes and favorite settings. They won't be anything out of the ordinary, as you will see:

- Human females. I like fit girls a lot, but I also love smaller and softer types. Depends on the character, really.
- Monster girls: some of them I absolutely love, like goo girls or lamias. Fantasy races are also appreciated, as long as they have human-like proportions.
- Futanari: I like the idea of "male on futa" but I am not at all interested in "futa on male", as in being penetrated by a futanari. One of my biggest fantasies would be a Male x Female x Futa threesome, if only because of the endless possibilities.

Turn ons:
- Anal.
- Titfuck.
- Deepthroating, gagging, facefucking, the like.
- Cum play. Creampies, females drenched in cum or guzzling big amounts of it, you know the drill.
- Standing sex. Especially when the female is smaller.
- Female characters taking what's not supposed to fit inside them. Especially if they're petite. AKA large insertions.
- Magic enhancements. Increased sensitivity, more powerful body bits, etc.
- Ahegao and "fucked silly" in general. the former would be harder to represent in words, but I hope it helps you to get the idea.
- Dirty talking (despite I suck at it).

Turn offs:
- Blood. Or any kind of violent/sadistic mistreatment. I like it when it gets rough, but I'm not much into humiliation, torture, BDSM... I don't even like the blood from virgin deflowering much. Call me weird if you want.
- Furries. Nope. I can tolerate orcs or trolls, for example, in a fantasy setting. Or even tentacles. But going beyond humanoid characters is not really something I like.
- Scat, watersports or vore. Nnnnope.
- Characters who are too submissive. I like to be fought back. I'm fine with being dominant with a sub character, but I don't like it to be a lifeless doll.
- Cheating or being cheated on. Fails to excite me in any way.

Favorite settings:
- Medieval/Magical fantasy. It's mostly what I am looking for.
- Modern times (slice of life?).

What am I looking for:
- I'm more interested in smut rather than plot, but if the plot is good I am also open to do something more elaborate. But yeah. Want quick and smutty action? Here I am.
- I want my RP partner to be understanding. If you have little patience with typos or grammar mistakes, or lack of RP experience whatsoever, look for someone more literate and experienced, please. Otherwise I'll do my best to please my partner!

RE: Fantasy aficionado interested in smutty RP shenanigans. (Male x Female / Male x Futa)

Bump it up! Looking for a new partner.

RE: Fantasy aficionado interested in smutty RP shenanigans. (Male x Female / Male x Futa)

A bump! Would be glad to have a new partner.

Bump.

Bump.

Buuuump.

Bump!

Hello. New to the forum as well, been doing IM for three years. I am curious as to what you'd like with a fantasy plot in mind. PM me... or should I PM you? lol.

Sent you a PM!

Bump!

Bump.

.pmuB

Bump.

Bump!

Ha-bump-ken!

RE: (Now on YIM!) Fantasy aficionado looking for some smutty action. (MxF/MxFuta)

After a hiatus, I bump this. Edited the first post.

RE: (Now on YIM!) Fantasy aficionado looking for some smutty action. (MxF/MxFuta)

Bump! Anyone interested?

Bump!

Gimme a bump man.

Gotta bump up!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Looking for a new partner! Bump it up!

Bump! Looking for some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom