Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would anyone be interested in my interests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ᗩᕊᗢᘎ♈ ᙢᗢᓰ​

Apart from what I've written below, I figure you may want to know who you're RPing with. Hi, my name is ~Happily.Ever.After~, (I'm a Disney fan, and in General it is A-MAZ-ING!!!) please just call me Anna, Kay or any other nickname you can think of. I am in college and I work full or part time depending on whether I am in school or not. I don't get on that much, I try to get on daily but it doesn't always work out. I will most likely never be on too much Friday, Saturday or Sunday because of work. I do have a life that revolves around animals, friends, family and studying though, so I may not be on all the time during the week either. I do make an effort to get on... Life just has a tendency to get in the way. I'm not really sure what else to type, so read on n_n ... oh actually, I should ad this => I love emoticons and cute keyboard made faces.

†ℌℯ ℛ◎◎м øḟ ℝ℮ⓠυїґℯღ℮ᾔ☂﹩
(ehm... MY requirements... If your doesn't agree with these that's fine, but we probably don't have an rp future together.)​

ಾ Characters ╢╟ First, let's just get this out of the way, I don't do RPs that combine anime/cartoons and humans... I don't like it. Either the RP only accepts humans <which I prefer> or it only accepts anime/cartoons. Now that is out of the way I'll go on. I prefer to play more than one character, but that isn't a must. Please note: I will not play males. I'm not very comfortable playing males. As far as romances go, I have nothing against any sexuality, but the only one my characters will ever be is straight... and any RPs that I create will only allow straight characters. I am not capable of RPing anything other than straight, and I don't like to have it in my RPs because it still makes me feel a tad weird. I'm digressing for a moment and going back to the looks thing. I want to add that I prefer when they look realistic, and I don't do goth or emo types... sorry. I believe that's all I have to say about this. Oh! Actually, most of my humans belong more in the country, or somewhere they can have horses and other animals. I like to RP the riding, naturey type ... though I have covered everything from city girl to country girl and rich spoiled brat to super shy bookworm and athlete.

ಾ Literacy ╢╟ This should be a pretty easy, [strike]mini[/strike] paragraph really. I'm rather easy going with literacy, I have my preferences, but as long as I can make sense of what your RP is saying and I don't think it's asking too much of me I'll join. Depending on the type of RP my literacy level varies. Usually I have a hard time writing more than five lines unless it's a character that I can really relate too (hint, hint, I can usually write more for country girls). Yes, I am laid-back about this, but I also will try not to ever write a one-liner... and usually my posts are formatted with a slightly smaller font size at the very least. I hate one liners, they just don't provide anything to work with... even for animals I can usually pull off a bit over one line. I almost always have proper spelling and grammar, so I appreciate if the people I RP with also have it (I understand language barriers and such, totally reasonable). No, I don't mind OOC conversations... so long as they don't go on for like 2+ pages with nothing more than OOC content.

ಾ Forms and Roleplaying ╢╟ I'll start with forms, I don't have much to say about them. As far as forms go, it doesn't much matter to me whether or not one is provided, I have RPs, I can use those forms. Although, if a form is provided I will probably use it, unless the RP creator says otherwise and I feel like mine is more thorough. I rarely leave anything blank, I like to put down the history and personality as it gives a better insight to the character. Sometimes, if it is a newer character of mine I do have some trouble but I will eventually get it done. On to the roleplaying, again, I don't believe I have too much to say that I haven't already said. I will never be my own significant other, I feel like you are not RPing then... you're simply writing a story. However, I will RP family members and such which I do quite often. I try to make my posts detailed and pretty. I will format it whenever I am on a computer (although I pretty much use a variation of the same formatting for all of my characters). I only RP over PM. I dislike group rps and find threads kind of annoying.

ⓇⓅⓢ Ⓘ Ⓦⓘⓛⓛ Ⓓⓞ
(Pairings I'd like to do for certain RPs are listed underneath... the one I want to do is on the left)​

ౡ Heartland
╚ Amy & Ty ╝
ౡ Horse & Rider
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
ౡ Romance
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
ౡ Country Meets City
╚ Country ♀ & City ♂ ╝
ౡ Percy Jackson
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
╚ Annabeth & Percy ╝
╚ Piper & Jason ╝
╚ Hazel & Frank ╝
ౡ Disney Based
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
╚ Belle & Adam ╝
╚ Anna & Kristoff ╝
╚ Elsa & OC ╝
╚ Melody & OC ╝
╚ Ariel & Eric ╝
╚ Rapunzel & Flynn ╝
╚ Tiana & Prince Naveen ╝
╚ Lottie & OC ╝
╚ Just PM me for more pairs ╝
ౡ Quest For Camelot
╚ Kayley & Garret ╝
ౡ Incest
╚ Younger Sister & Older/Twin Brother ╝
╚ Daughter & Father ╝
╚ Younger Cousin ♀ & Older Cousin ♂ ╝
╚ Niece & Uncle ╝
ౡ I'll add more as they come to mind... feel free to make suggestions

ⓇⓅⓢ Ⓘ Ⓜⓘⓖⓗⓣ Ⓓⓞ
(You will need to convince me to do these. Pairings I'd like to do for certain RPs are listed underneath... the one I want to do is on the left)​

ౡ Warriors
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
╚ Cannon ♀ & Cannon ♂ ╝
ౡ Harry Potter
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
╚ Luna & Neville ╝
╚ Ginny & Harry ╝
╚ Hermione & Ron ╝
ౡ Hunger Games
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
╚ Katniss & Peeta ╝
╚ Primrose & Rory ╝
ౡ Royalty
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
ౡ Medieval/Different Time Period
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
ౡ Arranged Marriage
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝
ౡ Pirate/Pirates of the Carribean
╚ OC ♀ & OC ♂ ╝

ⓇⓅⓢ Ⓘ Ⓦⓘⓛⓛ Ⓝ̲̲Ⓞ̲̲Ⓣ̲̲ Ⓓⓞ
(Turn back now if this was your idea... I will NEVER do this stuff... If you want reasoning for it please ask.)​

ౡ Insane Asylum
ౡ Horror
ౡ LGBT only
ౡ War/Fighting/Religion Based
ౡ Animal Abuse/Abuse Based
ౡ Most animal RPs
ౡ Vore, Gore, Scat ... anything that belongs in a toilet basically.
(Please PM me if you would like to do an RP or have an RP I may be interested in)

my f-list : https://www.f-list.net/c/my_f_list

I should probably add a few things that I forgot to put down:

-i am ususally on mobile
-i prefer to play the submissice character. I don't do to well if I have to be the dominant one.

Here is the other thing i meant to add in that post.

-i prefer when rps are mainly story based (somewhere between 70-90% story), but will do a 50/50. I'm not interested in anything solely smut.

I was gone for a while (that happens kind of frequently...), I'd like to get a few rps with decent plots figured out. Right now Iwould realllyyyyy love pne of the following;

Quest for camelot (i shall love you forever!)
Warriors
Incest
Disney
Percy jackson
Heartland (i will love you forever withthis too)

~Happily.Ever.After~ said:
I was gone for a while (that happens kind of frequently...), I'd like to get a few rps with decent plots figured out. Right now Iwould realllyyyyy love pne of the following;

Warriors
Incest
Disney
Percy jackson

I am still looking for rps, mainly those posted above but any on the list will work. I am also willing to rp EmmaXHook from Once Upon A Time but I'm still in te first season and don't know much about the show in general.

Warriors
Incest
Disney
Percy jackson

I am still looking for rps, mainly those posted above but any on the list will work. I am also willing to rp EmmaXHook from Once Upon A Time but I'm still in te first season and don't know much about the show in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom