Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

“Ah, not as popular as you two.”He said smiling as he kissed them back, sighing quietly as they stepped inside.

“Apparently. The world is mourning the loss.”Rob snickered shaking his head in amusement. “I’m okay. Tired. And really annoyed with the press, but well enough to film.” Rob frowned tilting his head, looking a little worried at the sight of the man while he looked steady, something had obviously happened, but he knew not to ask.

"Oh, totally as popular. Maybe even more popular." Chris said, cuddling into him.

Krystal nodded, discreetly making something appear. "Here, this will help its a natural remedy I devised to help with the symptoms. Do you want to tell rob? He's worrying. You know how he gets." She asked as she handed him the smoothie like substance in a blue glass. It was really a potion she had learned as a child.

Seb sighed softly as she looked at the nearly hovering actor, smiling a little as he sipped his smoothie. “I better. Otherwise he’ll work himself into a fit.”He said looking at the other before tilting his head. “Rob?” “Hm?” “There’s something you need to know.”Seb looked nervous as he rubbed a hand over his stomach, bracing for a bad reaction. “I’m pregnant. And dating chris and steve.” “...what?”Rob stared at the three of them, for once at a total loss of words.

Krystal nodded. "Yes, he will. Especially after all that's happened. We all worry about you, sebby." She said, chuckling at little at his reaction. "He is. I triple checked the blood myself. As far as the dating goes, guess they finally solved their problem. Go odd for them." She said with a smile, and Chris looked to his old friend, and his girlfriend. "This information doesn't leave this trail or, okay? It'll be an even worse media circus if they find out he's pregnant. You must swear to secrecy rob." He said, looking quite determined.

“...I feel like I should have made a bet on this or something. I mean, me and Jer betted over everything else and...fucking hell!You three together. Damn. I lost...”He grumbled looking put out before raising his eyebrows. “You think I want a worse media circus?You should know better.”he said. “Rob, just promise.”Elena said glaring at her boyfriend, offering a small smile. “Don’t worry, what’s said in here, stays here.”She smiled at chris before he could get worried.

Krystal nodded, hugging Sebastian. "Yeah, but you probably would have lost." Krystal said with a laugh, kissing Sebastian's head. She squeezed Jeremy's hand. Handing them each an envelope, contain an invitation to her and Jeremy's wedding. "October 11th. Bridal shower's September 10th and the batchular party is October 8th. All the details you need are in the envelope." Krystal explained, smiling brightly. She was beyond excited for this wedding. It was gonna be a wedding people would be talking about for months. Chris kissed his boyfriend, and smiled at his friends. "Good. I have enough to worry about." He said, pulling Steven to his other side as Steven kissed him.

Sebastian smiled before taking the enevelope, smiling a little he laughed, realizing that krystal had planned the wedding so she could get married before either of them were showing alot, considering just how much press would probably be there, that was a good thing. “You planned my bachelor party?”Jeremy snickered a little looking amused. “Not to mention, Rob going to the wedding with me, and the wedding itself, will drag attention away from Seb.”elena pointed out smiling slightly.

Krystal smiled. "Exactly. The more attention on me and the less on him the better." She told Elena with a smile, nodding as she kissed Jeremy. While she had had the help of chris and rob to plan the batular party. She had still planned it. "So, is it just you on the set today Robby, or are scar, Chris, Clark and them here too? Its the last day of filming, thank god. I still need to finish my dress." She said, knowing that though she was making it herself, she would need to factor in her pregnancy. While it wouldn't show to much at that point, she still wanted to hide it. Chris smiled at everyone. "The colors are dark blue, dark purple, and black, right penguin?" He asked, and she just nodded. The excitement was getting to her so much she almost wanted to burst.

“Scar and Chris are running around somewhere. But besides that, its just us today.”Rob smiled a little watching them. Seb smiled a little as she watched the others, grinning as they headed out to filming. This was what he lived for, the freedom to pretend to be whoever he wanted, to lose himself in someone else’s life for a moment.

"Oh alright. I'll have to glomps Thor later." She said with a laugh, seeing Jeremy make a face. It was no secret that Krystal and Chris had dated when they were younger, having met him though her cousin miley's almost husband Liam. She loved him to death, and was probably as close to him as she was to Steven, who she had known since she was 15. She wondered if jeremy was jealous. She wasn't sure. "The last day of filming went amazingly quick, and before they knew it, it was time to go home. Krystal had planned an afterpart at her mansion, and they all followed Herr home. Drinking and laughter ensued, and everyone stayed the night. It was great fun. At around midnight, Krys was still awake, so she walked to where Chris was staying, knocking lightly. She knew he wasn't sleeping, having flown from Australia only hours before. Jeremy was out cold from drinking a bit to much, and she just needed cuddles. "Chris, can I come in?" She asked, tone meek yet full of something else too.

Chris smiled as he opened the door, smiling down at her. “Hey, Krys. How you doing?”He smiled hugging her gently, before stepping back to look her over.

“I like this. Look, no one cares what I’m doing. I’m totally free for the moment.”Seb grinned shifting, snuggling into chris’ arms as they reclined on the beach chair, sighing softly as he watched the lights play over the water, simply enjoying between with the two of them even if there was a roaring party going on around them.

Krys smiled a little, hugging him back in her hello kitty pj's. "I'm OK. Jeremy's passed out in our bedroom, and I can't sleep. I need someone to cuddle." She said, smiling still. She also needed to talk to him, since it had been ages since she saw him. He was always so busy, between his parents, twin and filming, she almost never saw him anymore. It felt like he was avoiding her, and maybe subconsciously he was. While their breakup had been mutual, she suspected he still felt something for her, and she wasn't sure how she felt about that.

Chris kissed Sebastian's head. "Yeah, it really is nice, being able to cuddle with you like this. We're so lucky krys's house Is protected against paparazzi." He said, kissing his boyfriend as Steven came over, giving them both kisses. "Hello loves." He said softly, smirking at them. He was planning sex, and they probably knew it.

“well, I’m always up to cuddling you.”Chris smiled looking amused as he looked down at her, pressing frowning a little as he pressed a kiss to her hair before stepping back into his room and walking out onto the balcony, smiling as they settled onto the couch on the balcony. “Come here.”He ordered smiling at her a little.

“Really are. Don’t think I could stand to not cuddle you guys now that I’ve been outted...I mean, I’d do it, but I really don’t want to see every private moment splattered across the paper.”He smiled kissing him back, groaning a little as steve kissed him, squirming a little as he looked up at steve, eyes blown with lust, his pregnancy leaving him horny and needy at the drop of a hat.

"Good, because I always want cuddles from you." Krystal said as she followed him out, cuddling into him like she always had when they were younger, when they were together. She loved Jeremy to her core, and was beyond excited to marry him, but still a twinge in her heart remained for Chris. She wasn't sure what to think about it. You couldn't have two soulmates, could you? "You've been so busy, Chris. I kinda feel ignored." She said with a small pout as she cuddled into him, resting her head on his chest like she had always done. It was comfortable and safe in Chris's arms, and her pregnancy only increased her already huge need for cuddles.

Chris nodded. "I know what you mean. that would have been excruciatingly annoying" he said chuckling a little and kissing steve back. "well, how about we go back to my room in little sister's mansion and have some fun; huh loves?" he asked, and chris nodded eagerly. he was so up for that.

Chris smiled at her, tilting his head a little, pressing a kiss to her hair as he wrapped his arms around her, absently stroking her back, just content to touch her, even if he knew she was getting married, that it didn’t matter what he felt, he couldn’t not cuddle her. “I’m sorry. It’s been a busy few months. You’ve been busy yourself you know.”He pointed out smiling at her.

“It would be. Probably will be once they figure out how to get us doing something.”Seb sulked a little before grinning, “Totally. We haven’t had sex more then once, and its been days. That’s horrible.”He whined, sulking as he headed for their room.

She shuddered a little as he stroked her back, loving the feel. It had been so long since she was in his arms, it felt like ages. "Yeah... I have been. Lots to do when you're filming and planning a wedding.." she said, still cuddling into him. She couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong with him. Chris had always been her rock, the one she could always count on when she needed a shoulder to cry on. He'd always listen, and he'd always find a to fix it. "Is something thing wrong Thunderball? You seem upset" she asked him, blue eyes meeting blue as she looked up at him. It was a nickname tied to his character, but also to when they had just started dating. There was a terrible hurricane like storm going on, and Krystal was scare out of her wits all alone. He braved the storm, and stayed with her all night, soothing her. It was what really made her fall for him back then.

Steven and Chris nodded. "Yes, that's going to be an awful hassle." He agreed, both men laughing at sebastian's cuteness. "of course. much to long. lets go" he said with a smile, using the button to pop them to the bed in steven's room.

Chris laughed softly, smiling as he looked her over, gently running her fingers through her hair before smiling a little, shaking his head.”No, I’m okay, Krys. Just worried about Seb, and just thinking about you getting married. It seems weird, even if Jer’s good for you.”he smiled kissing her forehead as she looked up.

“Don’t laugh. I know you’re laughing at me.”Seb whined as they got to their room, grinning as he wrapped his hands in Chris’ shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Groaning quietly as he started to undo the other’s shirt, pushing it off his shoulders eagerly, needy.

Krystal cuddled into him, smiling as he ran his fingers through her long blue hair. She keeps it down when she sleeps, because its much to hard to sleep on up in those rabbit buns she's so fond of. It just happened that Chris had always liked her hair down better. Said it made her look like an earthbound goddess. That had always made her smile. "Yeah, I know. I'm worried about him too, but Chris and Steven are really good for him. He'll be fine." She said, smiling as she kissed her head. She tilted her head curiously. "Why is it weird for me to be marrying? We almost married." She commented, still cuddling into him. For some reason, he felt different from before, but she couldn't put her finger on what. She fell asleep in his arms though, tired as she was, and as safe as she felt with him, she loved him still, she just didn't realize.

Chris smiled. "We're laughing at how adorable you are, seb." Chris commented, grinning as he was kissed, and kissing him back, letting him do whatever he wanted as he pulled sebastian down unto the bed, Steven simply watched, wanting not to ruin their fun. It was sexy for him to watch them go at it. "You're so sexy, seb. I love you." Chris crooned, pulling him in for another kiss and thrusting his hips up towards Sebastian's, feeling his erection tighten in his pants.

“They are. And I know, it’s just...he’s been through so much in such a short time.”he muttered sighing softly before shrugging. “I know, it’s just...it’s jeremy. I never thought he’d be settling down, ever. Much less that he’d fall in love with my ex.”he muttered smiling a little pressing a kiss to her hair as she fell asleep, drawing the blanket over them, snuggling down to rest.

Sebastian moaned as the other rubbed up against him, squirming a little as he blinked long and slow as Chris talked to him, panting ever so slightly. “You to.Always.”He muttered burying his hands in chris’ hair, holding onto him tightly as he squirmed, making a high desperate need, needing more, wanting the other so badly.

Krystal nodded. "Yeah, he has. But the boys have it covered. I still want to kill his step dad though" she muttered annoyed as she cuddled into him, chucking a little. "Yeah, you're right. I'd had my doubts if he'd ever propose, and then.. here we are. Jeremy sometimes reminds me of a the legend of the summer court fae. Sweet and wonderful, but fickle." She said with s smile, curling up into him and getting comfortable, in her sleepy haze pressing a kiss to his lips before snuggling into him, falling asleep.

When he hear Sebastian, he literally pulled off their pants, kissing him hard. "'Oh yeah, time to fuck" he murmured as he kissed the other feverishly, plunging his cock into his ass, teasing him with short thrusts, before finally going as fast as he can, feeing himself getting readt y to cum, but holding off until Sebastian begged for it.

“I think we all want to.”Chris muttered smiling slightly before smiling a little. “He can be sometimes.But he’s a good man.”Chris muttered. In the morning Jeremy frowned as he looked down at the two, sunglasses settled on his face, his head aching, horrible at how much he’d drank the night before his head was killing him.”Krys?”he muttered looking down at her, careful not to wake the man she was sleeping on, tightly controlled anger there.

Sebastian moaned at hte other’s words, groaning as he squirmed, moaning as the other fucked him, eyes going wide as he came, clinging to the man above him, kissing him hot and messily, “Come in me, please, chris please.”He whimpered clinging to him

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you're right" she said, smiling a little at him before pecking his cheek. "I know he is, but I'm glad you approve, Thunderball." She added softly, cuddling into him as she fell asleep. In the morning, she was softly awoken by the sound of her fiancee's voice. "Yes love?" She asked questioningly, slowly moving off of Chris so not to wake him. It wasn't like she hadn't done that thousands of times before.

Chris kissed him back smirking into it. That was just what he had wanted. He ran a hand down Sebastian's body before kissing him, and then smiirking. "You're wish is my command, seb.' he purred and moaned as he came inside him.

“What are you doing?”Jeremy muttered the quiet controlled anger in that tone so much more dangerous then outright yelling, he had enough control, had paused long enough to get control before waking her up.

Seb moaned as he slumped back into the bed, groaning as he settled in a tangled mess up limbs, panting as he twisted his head to look for steve, curious to see what he was doing, wanting to know if he really was okay with being left out of the proceedings. Still nervous aobut this three way despite knowing they loved each other.

Krystal walked toward him. "Well, you were out cold, so I came to see Chris. I just hadn't seen him in awhile, and we cuddled, and I fell asleep, I guess." She muttered tiredly, sensing how angry he was. She smiled at him. "come on. We'll go back to our room and yo can yell to your hearts content. Let's not wake him. He's dog tired." She said making one of her hangover cures appear and handing it to him. "Drink this love.. it'll help with the hangover." She promised, kissing his cheek before walking back to her room, waiting for him to follow.

Steven smiled brilliantly at his boyfriend, stroking himself off. "Well, that was deliciously sexy. Now it my turn." He stated, and Chris nodded, giving Sebastian a kiss before pulling out, walking away, but giving Steven a kiss before going to get a glass of water in all his naked glory.

Jeremy nodded looking down at his friend before following Krys back to their room, smiling slightly as he took the potion, sipping it before sighing. Running his fingers through his hair, trying really hard to not yell as he walked in.”You could have just climbed in bed with me you know. We’re getting married. Did it never occur to you it might bother me you snuggled a man you’re still in love with?”

Seb whimpered a little in pleasure at the sight of steven stroking himself, stirring, shuddering as he reached out towards him, swallowing hard as he walked chris walk away.”You two are so sexy your going to kill me.”Seb muttered before leaning up to kiss steven slowly.

Back
Top Bottom