Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

“Sebastian smiled a little as he rested his head against chris’ shoulders, slumping a little getting comfortable, “Kay...”He muttered though it sounded half hearted at best, quiet and withdrawn, but willing to listen to him. Shifting to get comfortable he sighed quietly as he went to sleep. When they arrived Sebastian sighed quietly as he got up, running his fingers through his hair, quiet as he looked around the airport, gently shaking steve’s shoulder.”Steven, time to get up.”He muttered.

Jeremy winced as he realized he’d hurt her, turning his face into her hand a little before sighing, “No...its okay...”He muttered before sighing, nodding.”Okay...this is okay....”He muttered looking seriously out of it, but willing to try and not freak out, still wanted to be with her.

"Good. Now in the words of Krystal's character, !i tell you this. "no. No bucky be sad. Krys cuddle bucky make bucky feel better" he told his boyfriend in his "woman voice" falling asleep soon after Sebastian did. In the morning, Steven stirred as Sebastian shook him. He smiled at his boyfriend. "Morning love. How're you feeling?" He asked with concern, now knowing the reason, but still worried about his boyfriend.

Krystal chuckled. "That's my Jem. Always worried about others." She said softly, her sword falling down with a clang as she kissed him passionately, straddling him. She smirked a little. "You know , I was thinking about telling Chris. He keeps secrets very well and I kinda wanna see his face when I transform. It would be amusing." She said with a laugh, kissing him again as she pushed him down on the bed, the clothes gone with the snap of her fingers. "Take me, Jem..." she purred, using the nickname she only used when they were alone, because she knew the boys would tease him about it and call him "jem and the holograms."

“Tired and somewhat sick.but okay.”He said looking worse then he said. Looking like a absolute wreck really, but it wasn’t physical. Even if he’d been sleeping, the emotional pain that he’d been in, had kept him from truly resting well. “We’re home.And...”he bit his lip, biting his lip a little. “I know I said you guys could stay...but can I have tonight alone?Please.”He said, knowing they’d probably say no, but he needed it. Needed to grieve, needed to get the pain out and he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to do that, if they were there as they headed for the door.

“that would be amusing. You should.”Jeremy snickered before laughing.”Hmmm, that’s a good thing to get undressed quickly.”He grinned. When they got there he sighed quietly, pressing a kiss to her hair, sighing quietly.”I’m worried about Seb. He doesn’t look good.”Jeremy said having checkekd on the others when they got closer, and the man loked like a train wreck.

Krystal smirked. "I just might then." She said, laughing at hi next comment. "It really is. How do you think I get dressed faster than you?" She asked, chuckling. He was so cute sometimes. That morning when Jeremy would come into her room on the plane, Krystal was sitting on the bed, in a pretty blue cocktail dress she knew he loved, and a pair of silver peep toe heels. She frowned a little, getting up and walking over to him, giving him a light peck on the lips. "I know, I'm worried about him too. All this is not good for him. He's taxing himself more than he realizes." She said, walking out the door, hoping everything would be okay.

Steven smiled a little. "I guess that's a good thing." He said, still looking concerned as he gave Sebastian a kiss, squeesing his hand. "We'll see what Chris says. Would it cheer you up to watch Chris and I fuck each other senseless?" He asked with a crooked smirk, as Chris came in. "Sex with Caleb? Sounds good to me." He chuckled, planting a kiss to Sebastian's hair. He smiled. "How about we go veg out at krys's theatre again? You look like you could use a distraction." He said, looking concerned for his boyfriend, knowing he was dealing with a lot.

Jeremy grinned at the sight of her dressed in his favorite things wrapping a arm around her waist,leaning down to kiss her."I know...think we could convince the three of them that its a good idea to stay with us for awhile?"

"...that'd almost be worth having company.but I'm serious I just want some peace and quiet."seb said laughing quietly as chris walked in,looking amused before sighing quietly.shaking his head."no.you two should though. Go relax.I'm going to go home,sleep maybe read a book..."he shrugged sighing quietly.

Krystal smiled a little and kissed back, looking to her fiancee. "Maybe. It would be better for sebby if I was right there if he needed something." She said, looking to him again. She didn't know if Jeremy knew about seb's pregnancy or not. "But you know what, Jem? I'm seriously considering putting my sailor mask on and going and beating up sebby's stepfather. Bastard deserves it, the hipocrite." She said, furrowing her eyebrows annoyed as her sword appears in her hand, which makes her chuckle. "Gotta calm down.."

Steven nodded. "Alright seb. We'll leave you alone for awhile. Just.. please don't tax yourself to much? I wouldn't want you to be hurt or possibly the child. I'd feel like it was my fault." He told the other, and Chris nodded, agreeing. "We love you, seb. We'd be crushed if something happened to you." He added, kissing his boyfriend softly before kissing Steven. He loved kissing both of them, he couldn't help it.

"Probably would be...we'll ask chris and steve first.they'll be more likely to convince him to come stay."jeremy pointed out before wincing."I wouldn't mind taking a swing at him either."he said before pausing tilting his head before paling slightly, getting the meaning of her words."you mwan..?"he trailed off not even able to say it.

"I won't. Just relaxing...if you're really that worried just come over tonight...just let me have a few hours."he smiled wuietly running his hand throufh his hair as he kissed them both. "Love you to. See you tonight."he smiled at themm before heading home.but when steve and chris got to his place that niht the wholr place was quiet,lights out,not even his computer or tv flicked on, the trail of alcohol bottles leading towards the bedroom,and the sleeping pills laying on thr floot saying that deb had lost whatever small control he'd had and totally snapped.

Krystal nodded. "Definitely. I had to focus on you to stop from hearing seb's thoughts as I touched him. i wanna kill the asshole stepfather." she growled, looking frustrated before she caled. "they can, i think." she added, sighing.

when chris and steven got to the apartment, chris panicked. "call krys. Now." he almost ordered steven who nodded and dialed quickly. "sissy! I need you!" he yelled fantically, and krys a appeared in front of him. he only called her sissy when the situation was very dire. "What happened brobro?" She asked and Steven nodded. "I don't know sissy, but I think sebby tried to commit suicide!" He yelled, and Chris wasn't much better, curled up in a corner looking utterly afaid. "Alright you guys, its an emercency, so bear with me. I'll explain later." She told the both, transforming into her sailor suit as she muttered in moonian, causing Sebastian's body to glow a bright shade of blue. A few minutes later, the glow faded. "That should do it. Let me just check on everything else" and she knew they'd know what she spoke of. "They'll be fine. Its twins you know." She said, trying to lighten the mood as she detransformed.

After a few minutes of listening to them talk sebastian stirred, a slight frown appearing between his eyes as he started to wake.jeremy swallowed hard as he glanced at krys,then at the boys."we should give them a moment..."he muttered because he so didn't want to see what form their anger over this took,though he knew better then to go far.he trusted them,but not enough to leave them alone with seb when he was emotionally unstable and they were bound to be angry.

Chris picked up his head as he heard Sebastian stir, and Krys and Jeremy left out into the next room closing the door behind them. "Oh god Sebastian! You had me scare half to death. Please, tell me what was wrong. It helps to talk." He frantically rambled to his boyfriend, curling up in the bed with him. Steven sat on the other side, stroking Sebastian's cheek. "Yeah, if little sister hadn't have come to the rescue, you could have died. I've never been so scared." Steven said with a nod, taking his hand. They both looked as broken as Sebastian probably feeling.

Sebastian frowned a little as he turned towards chris as he talked, looking confused and out of it as he swallowed hard, turning his head into steve’s hand, sighing quietly as he tried to focus, tried to remember before groaning. “oh gods...”he groaned, and it was actually a amazement his cell phone and house phone weren’t going off the hook, but after a moment it was obvious why. He’d turned off his cell and unplugged the phone. Flailing a little to reach the paper at the edge of the bed he sighed, bracing before handing the paper open, wincing as he saw the picture of him on his knees, sucking someone off. Obviously a european paper, since US wouldn’t print them, but it was still out there. And despite it obviously being him, it was equally obvious the pictures were years old, he was younger, more innocent despite his lips aorund someone’s cock, more breakable. ‘Someone outted me. With the same damned pictures they did teh first time.”he sighed quietly.

Chris frowned outwardly. "Who in the name of rah wold do something like that?" He raged, and Krystal walked in just then. "Yes, we all want to kill who outted him. Now, how do we go about finding who did this. Do you have any idea sebby?" She asked, her voice calm despite the fact the room was becoming uncharacteristically colder. Steve sighed. "Whoever did this should burn. Makes me wish I really was Caleb Danvers." He commented and Chris nodded. "I know what you mean." He added, squeezing Sebastian's hand. "We'll fix this. But please. Don't scare us like that ever again!" Krystal nodded. "Same here, sebby."

Seb flinched a little at the anger in the room, to emotionally raw to understand that it wasn’t directed at him, simply responding to it. Shifting he snuggled down under the blankets, sighing quietly as he watched them all. “I’m sure we’re all rich enough we could hide the murder. It would be good.”jeremy said anger in his face, anger for seeing his friend so hurt and broken. Eyes flickering between them all seb shrugged a little as he snuggled into his boys. “I don’t...someone at home, probably. I mean, it probably only came up cause I went gallivanting around town with you two.”Seb muttered before swallowing hard. “I hadn’t...meant to. I mean...I did...but I wanted to sleep, I thought sleep would help, then the sleeping pills weren’t working fast enough so I drank...”He sighed quietly. “I wont.”He said swallowing hard, not about to tell them he’d tried before, that would be ugly.

Krystal softened. "Oh, sweetie, its okay. We're not mad at you. We're mad at the one who hut you." She said, soothingly, kissing his head. She smirked wickedly as she looked to her fiamcee. "Oh, I don't need money to hide a murder." She said, tone suddenly dark, looking every bit like the character she plays. Only Jeremy knew the truth, because the other 3 had been to delerious to notice. Krystal looked at him. "Yes, that's logical. I'm so sorry this happen end, seb. Its all our fault." Steven said softly, as Chris rubbed his back soothingly. They were both feeling beyond guilty.

Seb frowned a little as he studied the woman, looking a little wide eyed as he considered if she was mad at him before nodding a little.”Kay.” “True.”Jeremy smirked a little looking amused watching Seb. “...It would have happened, anyways you know. Being pregnant made it obvious.”He pointed out relaxing slowly as chris rubbed his back, shifting to rest his head in the man’s lap, curling his body around the other’s hips as he sat next to him, sighing ever so slightly.

Krystal softened once again. "Now, how about I show you you 3 something cool, but a little shocking. it might cheer you up." She said, grinning at the 3 men, and then at Jeremy, making a camera gesture at him. She looked to them, suddenly meek. "So, what would you say if I told you there was some truth to the story of captain america? That my character is a real person?" She asked, fidgeting a little. She was nervous, yet she knew they'd keep her secret.

Seb frowned looking at them, tilting his head a little. Jeremy snickered a little as he pulled at his phone to take a picture, wincing at the look on seb’s face. The man looked so confused. “....I’m going to bed.Obviously I haven’t slept enough, or I did indeed drink myself to death...”He muttered looking utterly confused and to emotionally raw to deal, shifting leaning into chris, closing his eyes.”Make ‘em go away. Going to sleep.”he ordered, some of bucky’s brooklyn twang twisted through his own romanaian accnet.

Krystal frowned making a comment. "Alright sebby. You rest. I'll explain it to you in the morning." She said with a smile, kissing his head. Chris looked at Krystal, head tilted. "What are you talking about penguin?" He asked, using the old nickname for her, which was also Krystal's character's nickname. Krystal smiled at him. "Its easier to show you than tell you." She said, muttering under her breath. "Blue moon eternal make up" and a minute later, she was transformed, sword and all. She looked at them meekly."eternal sailor blue moon at your service, boys." She said, and Chris's eyes widen like saucers. "Holy stars and stripes. Krys, you're a super hero?" He asked, and she sort of nodded. "Well, not in the stricktest sense. I'm a sailor guardian. I protect the planet from the shadows. No pun intended, considering i have shadow powers." She said with a laugh, smiling at them. Well, he took it better than gem.

Jeremy snickered rolling his eyes a little, tilting his head as he snickered at chris’ words. “I’m offically changing your name to Steve rogers. Stars and stripes, really?”jeremy snickered rubbing a hand over his face before nudging krys a little. “Come on. We should probably let them all get some sleep. We can startle Seb some in the morning.”He smiled looking just as emotionally drained as the other two. Steve stared looking startled, tilting his head a little looking shocked and at a loss for what to do. "...There are no words."He said snickering a little because this of course, was his life.

Chris chuckled. "Jeremy, I just learned my best friend is a super hero. I think I'm entitled, Mr marrying a woman who's 22 years younger than you." He said, and Steven raised an eyebrow. "You better not hurt little sister!" He threatened, because while he could see Jeremy loved her very deeply, he wasn't comfortable with the age gap. Krystal detransformed and smiled at Chris, making a bottle of prenatal vitamins appear. "Make sure he take 3 of these a day. "My rah, I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to be able to use my powers around people." She said, grinning at her friends. it really was a relief for her.she smiled at steven. "you'll get used to it brobro" and with that she kissed his head, and disappeared with jeremy, now in their bed at home. "Jem, do you want kids?" She asked, curious. They'd never really talked about it.

Jeremy snickered before pausing.”What?”He said looking startled at the age gap, he’d known she was younger, hadn’t realized it was that much. Smiling quietly as they got to their bed before shrugging.”Never really thought about it actually.”Jeremy said smiling a little at krys.

In the morning Seb groaned, pressing his face into chris’ chest, whining quietly.”my head hurts.”he whined the combonation of alcohol and nearly dying making his head pound. Swallowing hard as he burrowed deeper under the covers, trying to forget everything that had happened the day before.

Krystal shrugged. "You never asked." She said simply, like it explained it all, then she smirked. "I'm quite good with aging potions. I could probably make it so that gap isn't there anymore."' She said, looking intruiged at the idea. She love in any form, but him being so much older was a hinderence sometimes. She always bubbled with energy, while he sometimes didn't. She cuddled into him when they reached the bed, their pajamas on in mere seconds with her magic. She blushed a little. "'I have. A lot actually. I'd love to give you a child. I never really had a family, Jem, that part of the history in the movie is true. Anytime I try to hold someone close to me, they die. I still blame myself for eyes's death. He was protecting me." Krystal sniffled a litte, looking up at him, her big blue eyes showing hurt and distress. It was almost the 10 year anniversary of Eyes's death. "Jem, no matter what, I want us to be happy. But, you must realize, any child we would have would have my powers. A boy would be different from a girl though. A girl would be more powerful, because she'd inherit my crystal." She explained, trying to prepare him. She had her appointment tommorow. She gave him a kiss, poking his chest. "Remember, you promised you'd come to my appointment with me." She said, smirking a little. She wasn't letting him live that bet down. He lost.

Chris stroked his hair gently. "I'm sure it does." He said softly as Steven got Sebastian a glass of water. He came back quickly, returning with the vitamins Krystal had given them for Sebastian as well. "Krys says you need to take 3 vitamins a day. Think you can take number 1?" Steven ask softly, not wanting to aggravate Sebastian's hangover. Poor guy looked so sick. Both me knew Krys had healed him from anything serious.

“interesting.Maybe we should.”Jeremy smiled a little considering that before tilting his head looking thoughtful as he considered that, nodding a little. “We’ll consider it. Kids wouldn’t be so bad I guess.”Jeremy said before smiling a little, wincing a little at the memory of his lost bet before nodding. “I know. We’ll go.”

Seb sighed quietly, sipping the water before look at the pills before nodding, pressing his face into chris’ chest, to hungover and achy to move to much as he sipped the water and took the pills, sighing quiety as he relaxed.

Krystal nodded. "It would be interesting indeed." She said with a smile, her wheels turning about which potion would work best without accidentally turning him into a 14 year old for a day, no matter how adorable he'd be. She cuddled into him, kissing his cheek. She loved him so much. "yeah. we will." she said, not wanting to let on her suspician about being pregnant. She kissed him softly. he was so cute when he did that.

Chis stroked sebastins back, letting the other cuddle into him, while stevven was on the other side of sebastian. "morning love. sleep well?" he asked, watching as sebastian took his vitamins. he knew everything was gonna be okay. he kissed sebastian's head as steven kissed his cheek. he smiled. he couldn't believe his luck, having the two best boyfriends in the world.

“As well as you’d think I would...”He muttered looking anxious and worried as he woke up more, his fingers played with chris’ shirt, sighing quietly as he watched them.”...I’m sorry. I didn’t...I didn’t mean to...and now you two are going to be outted you know...if they haven’t figured it out already, someone’s going to make the connection between the three of us, between the movies, being friends and..”He trailed off, actually starting to work himself in to a panic attack.

Back
Top Bottom