Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Sebastian sounded tired and a little startled that that much time had past."oh...I'm sorry...I ...my mom died.I hadn't.."he trailed off sounding lost and upset,having really not realized just how much time had past really. "....are they okay?I...hadn't...i just...I have to call them.."seb said sounding all the more anxious as each word passed his lips.

Jeremy smiled slightly nudging chris,though he was serious, there was relief in that look. And sadness."she not everythings about you,evans."[/code]

Krystal paled slightly. "I'm coming there. Jeremy, Chris, brobro, and the others too. You need support." She said with finality, which Sebastian knew all to well meant there was no argument. Krystal was much like a mother in the way she approached certain things, particularly with deaths in families. She was always there, no matter what.

Chris sighed, slight relief showing in his features. "No, I didn't think it was, its just I freaked him out yesterday by kissing him in a resturaunt." He said, running his fingers through his hair. Krystal looked to them and then talked through the phone. "I'll inform the director. Filming is almost done, so I'm sure he won't mind." She told him soothingly before hanging up.

"Not everyone needs to come...just you jer,chris and steve...please."seb said sounding overwhelmed but resigned,knowing he'd have to have the others there,even if he was so anxious about seeing chris.not sure what to do.

Jeremy smiled slightly."you should have known that was a bad idea you know."he teased even as he started getting ready to go.

When they arrived,sebastian was waiting for them at the airport, looking shaken and pale as he ducked his head avoiding looking at them as he huddled in his jacket. Despite being august it was chilly in the mountains of romania, looking so much younger then he really was and fairly lost."s-sorry."he stuttered a little as they got near."I..I just didn't think...I should have left a note or something.."

"When they're told, you know they're going to want to come to for support. We all love you, sebby." She reassured, looking to Chris and her fiancée.

Chris sighed. "I know, but I just couldn't help myself. He was so cute rambling like that." He said, looking a bit deflated.

Krystal smiled. "Its okay, sebby. you were in a rush." Krystal soothed, giving him a tight hug as she kissed his head. Chris smiled at him, as did Steven. "We're here for you man, no matter what." He said softly, giving his friend a hug, as did Steven, apologizing for the PDA at the resturaunt in the look he gave Sebastian.

"I know...just...please.not everyone.its to much."seb said sighing quietly.

"..if you can't resist him rambling,you're in trouble.he does it a lot."jeremy pointed out with a smile cause it wass true when he was nervous he did.

Seb sifhed as he let her hug him,closing his eyes for a moment just to enjoy even if he wasn't looking at any of the others.still to embarrassed about his freak out and leaving to do so."thanks guys...lets just get out of here..."he said looking around at the crowd in the airport.the noise and crowd to much for the usually tactiturn man in his grief. He just wanted left alone to mourn,and it seemed the world didn't understamd that.thouh he was glad to see the others.

"I'll try to reign them in. But you know bro and Chris are definitely coming." She said reassuring the probably traumatized Romanian.

Chris sighs. "Its true. I'm pretty hopelessly in love. I just wish seb knew that." He said and Steven just sighed. "They're so oblivious, Jeremy." He said, face palming.

Krystal smiled a little sadly. "Its gonna be okay, sebby." She soothed, knowing he probably wanted to be alone, but something told her he would need her. Chris nodded at his friend as did Steven, as one of the workers took their bags off Krystal's private jet. She hoped that everyone would fit in her Romanian mansion.

“Kay. I’ll be ready.”Sebastian sighed quietly. Jeremy snickered a little. “It’d be funny how oblivious they are if it wasn’t so painful to watch. Rob’s going to be a rich man if they don’t get it together.”He snickered.

“Yea...I guess...”Seb muttered nodding towards his car, the boxy car enough to fit them all and luggage, “Krys, can I stay with you?My parents place is here but...I’d rather not.”he muttered not about to admit WHY he didn’t want to spend time with his stepdad, not when it meant explaining to steve and chris why that was, and why he’d gone out of his way for the last 14 years to stay away from the man expect when he visited his mother.

Krystal smiled. "Okay." She said, hanging up. Steven chuckled. "Yeah, you got that right." He told Jeremy, smirking as Chris just looked confused.

Krys chuckled. "Of course you can sebby. My mansion's got at leat 11 bedrooms, plus mine." She said, not even asking. She knew he would tell her if he felt the need to confide in someone. That was what shae had came for, most of all.

Sebastian smiled as he let the others get in the car, quiet the whole time to the mansion, simply letting krys drive as he stared out the window, nearly jumping out of his skin when Jeremy appeared at the side of the car, looking up at him startled. “We’re there, Seb. Come on.”The actor said kindly, looking the man over, concern in his dark eyes as he looked at the younger man, tilting his head towards steve and chris. “Why don’t you go draw him a bath, he looks like he could use some cuddling.”Jeremy snickered a little, knowing something was wrong, but having no idea what it was. Figuring steve and chris could get it out of him if it was important...and if not, well they could be the emotional supports as sebastian mourned his mother.

Krystal smiled. "Of course. Its already done." She said, grinning toothily at Jeremy, which meant she something in store for the handsome actor as well. She gave Jeremy a kiss and helped Sebastian out of the car. She smiled at him. "Sebby, if you need anything, be it medical or otherwise, don't hesitate to come to me. I'm a nurse, you know. I have much to much free time." She said with a wink, giving her friend another hug as Chris and Steve followed him like puppies to where their bath was waiting. "This looks great. The tub's huge. Leave it to Krys to have tubs the size of small swimming pools." Chris said with a chuckle before smiling kind of meekly. Steve looked to his boyfriend. "Do you mind if we join, sebby?" He asked, smiling as hide gave his boyfriend a quick peck as Chris simply smiled. Above all else he just wanted Sebastian happy, no matter if it meant having to leave him.

Sebastian smiled a little as he looked at krys he nodded. “Okay.I think I’ll probably go to sleep after a bath though.”he said smiling as he followed the others, snickering slightly as he saw the tub.”hm, at least you don’t have to worry about not being able to have room for more then one person.”he said before frowning at the other’s question looking up for the first time from where he’d been staring at the floor, staring at them both, startled and surprised. “...No,I guess not.”He said looking adorably confused at the idea of them both actually wanting to join him, and okay with it.

Krystal smiled and kissed his head before walking away. "Good. Get some sleep sweetie." She called over her shoulder, showing Jeremy to their bedroom. Chris snickered at Sebastian's comment. "Indeed" he said, grinning wide when Sebastian told him and Steve they could stay. He quickly stripped, as did Steve, waiting for Sebastian before getting into the soothing 90 degree water.

Sebastian was slower getting undressed, in that slow deliberate way that said he wasn’t really there, to much time in his head, to exhausted after only 12 hours of his step father’s company. It was probably a good thing they hadn’t tried to talk to him about their relationship or what was going on just yet, he was to emotionally wrung out to try. Groaning as he slipped into the water he sighed quietly as he settled back onto the small bench in the tub, stretching out and resting his head on the edge of the tub, closing his eyes, startling a little as he felt the others slipping in.”This is awesome. I need to get a tub like this....”He muttered focusing on the small things, the insignificant things because if he tried to think on other stuff, his grief was going to sucker punch him like a bad fist in a fight.

Chris smiled at Sebastian, swimming over to him, and pulling him close. He needed to know he wouldn't disappear on him like everyone else. "Steven had shared and intruiging idea to me on the plane ride here." Chris said, absentmindedly drawing hearts on Sebastian's chest with a finger, cuddling into him. Steven simply nodded and smiled as he watched. "I thought It might be a good idea for you to date both of us. That way, you never have to be alone. We both know you really hate that." He said, smirking a little.

“Hm?Steven has plenty of intriguing ideas.”Sebastian muttered, shuddering a little as he was drawn on, cracking an eye to look up at chris with a small frown trying to figure out what they were going to say before startling slightly, lifting his head to look at steven, the shock and surprise, and desperate longing showing in his face. To emotionally strung out to hide just how much he wanted to say yes.”I...what...”he paused sighing, his thoughts twisting to quickly to grab ahold of just one before nodding.”...okay.”he said studying them both.

Chris and Steven both grinned toothily and Chris sealed it by kissing Sebastian softly before breaking away so Steven could do the same. Then they kissed each other, to finalize the oral deal, and also because truthfully they both wanted to fuck the other, though their love for Sebastian was their main focus. "Just brilliant seb" Chris told him, pulling him in closer as he nibbled as his ear. He just loved the sounds the other made when he did that,

Sebastian laughed quietly as he kissed them both, shaking his head a little as he watched them. Moaning softly as he watched the other two kiss, smirking a little, already imaging just laying back and watching them fuck, to strung out to consider doing something for himself, sighing softly as he moaned, turning his head a little towards chris, shifting, squirming until he was sitting in the other’s lap, rolling his hips a little, needy and desperate, wanting chris, tilting his head back to look at steven as chris nibbled at his ear.

Steven smirked. "Go ahead. Its hot as hell watching you two go at it." He stated matter of factly, throwing some soap over his body, getting himself clean and stroking himself off as Chris plunged his rock hard cock into Sebastian's ass, kissing him hotly. "God I love you, Sebastian" he crooned, thrusting up hard and fast.

Sebastian laughed quietly at Steve’s words, leaning back to kiss him slowly even as he rocked his hips into chris’, a desperate little whine escaping as he rolled his hips into chris, before returning to kiss as he looked down at the blond with wide eyes, really hearing him this time, whimpering as he kissed him hard, hands tangling in his hair, clinging to the other man as he came with a whine.

Steven kissed back as Chris thrust even harder into his boyfriend, moaning. This was so hot, watching Steven kiss Sebastian as he thrust inside him. "Damn.. so sexy" Chris crooned, pulling Sebastian away to kiss him himself before smiling. "You didn't know I did, sebb?" He asked playfully, running his hands over Sebastian's body as he fucked him mercilessly.

Sebastian moaned as he felt chris fucking him harder, raising his head, looking at the other with wide eyes shivering a little. “I-dracul’...Tu iubsec.”He muttered resting his hands on chris’ shoulders, whimpering, totally beyond englis words as he met chris’ eyes, hands tight on his shoulder, nails biting down as he came, for the first time since his stepdad had called, feeling utterly beyond his grief. prying his eyes open to look at the other, needing to watch his face as he came.

Chris smiled as he fucked Sebastian loving the sounds he makes, and the romainian spewing from his mouth as he started to go into subspace. "I love you too, Sebastian" Chris told him firmly, and Steven smiled. "I love you too, chase." He said with a smirk, referring to their set joke of how chase and Caleb needed to fuck to get along.

The romanian let out a startled laugh at steve’s words, shuddering as he looked at steve, smiling quietly. The quiet happiness in his features almost painfully bright, because it showed just how rare it was for the man to truly be happy. Shifting he groaned, whimpering as he cling to chris, shifting, wrapping a arm around chris neck pulling him in for a messy hot kiss, biting down on his lip teasingly, swallowing hard. “veni pentru mine....va rog...”he beg quietly, the sharp roll of his hips showing what he wanted, he so wanted to feel the other come in him, desperate really.

Chris kissed him back and smirked into it, understanding just what he wanted. He buried his cock in as deep as it could go, hitting Sebastian's g spot and Cummings inside him, his seed almost dripping out of Sebastian there was so much of it. "Better now, mi'love?" He asked with a smirk, pulling him in for a kiss.

Sebastian whined quietly as he came, basking in the afterglow as he cuddled into the other, kissing him back, before pulling away, slumping into him, resting his head on the other’s shoulder, snuggling against him. “For now.”He muttered swallowing hard. “I...I have to go to dinner tonight with my dad....said I would...”He muttered not sounding happy with that, but...sounding so very content even if he felt emotionally exhausted. To tired to deal with his stepdad and all the emotional baggage that went with it. Pulling away to wash up he sighed quietly, rubbing a hand through his hair, wanting to ask, but equally not wanting them to go either.

Back
Top Bottom