Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Chris laughed heartily. "Not cheating. I just wanted to make yo smile. Besides, you know you secretly love this once 90 pound asthmatic." He said, laughing with his friend, noticing the blush, but not saying anything. He preferred to keep his feelings quiet, because he thought that Sebastian could never see him like that, that he more had eyes for Scarlett or Colby.

Krystal chuckled. "I know. Its kinda scary how much like his character he can be sometimes." She chuckled, but the smirked, whispering in his ear once again. "After the waffles then. We'll escape to the office and have hot dirty sex on my desk." She purred, nibbling his ear.

“I do. Rescuing him was always fun.”Sebastian smiled looking at the other as he finished eating, running his fingers through his hair, nervous despite being good friends with Chris, he was always afraid he was going to fuck up and lose even that, much less the hope of more.

“It really is. Though those two, are playing characters opposite of who they really are.”he snickered a little amused because it was true. Bucky barnes was so far away from what the real, shy and sweet sebastian was, that it was amusing. Smirking he nodded. “Hmm, I like the sound of that.”he muttered as he ate, before looking over at her, “Everyone’s still coming to dinner tonight. You still free?And I’m leaving it up to you, to invite those two.”He smirked a little.

Chris chuckled. "Of course. You always have to be the hero." He said, rolling his eyes at the joke and biting his lip cutely, wishing Sebastian would see him as more than a friend. He had no idea that the handsome Romanian did see him that way.

Krystal chuckled. "They really are. For one thing, Bucky's straight." She said with a laugh, nibbling at his ear before taking the last bite of her waffle. She smirked back at him. "It sure does, and yeah, I'm still free hawk. But I'm telling you, he's gonna be mad." She said, looking to her boyfriend as she bit her lip cutely, begging to be picked up and brought to her office.

“I do. I’m amazing at it you know. Except there’s this blond bastard that keeps refusing to let me rescue him. I mean, did you really have to go drinking with Robert last time you were in town?I mean really, of all of them, you two get in the most trouble.”He snickered as he finished eating, sighing quietly. “We should probably get to set.”he said moving to get up.

“Hm, true. This would be amusing if it wasn’t so painful to see Chris be completely oblivious. It’s like he’s forgotten he’s not Captain Oblivious when it comes to Seb.”He snickered a little, before making a face. “It’s not his birthday party. It just happens to be on his birthday.”he said rolling his eyes a little as he stood, nudging her, “Come on. Go ask them, and we’ll go have sex in your office before you have to go to work.”He smirked.

"Yeah, it is quite painful to watch." Sh aid before smiling a little giving him a "whatever you say" kind of look.Krystal smirked and kissed him hard before getting up. "Oh, I like that idea" she said, grinning widely.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." He says with a laugh, rubbing the back of his neck. He nodded, but Krystal stopped them . "Wait a few more minutes guys," she said as she walked over to them, smiling. "Jeremy wanted me ask you to come to the resturaunt tonight. are you in?" She asked, tilting her head cutely in almost a pout. Chris sighed. "I'll be other Krys. You, seb?" He asked, smiling a little.

Sebastian paused in the middle of getting up, looking at the other two in slight annoyance before huffing out a sigh. “I’ll be there.”He said resigning himself to the fact that it seemed none of his friends could leave well enough alone, but it was okay. Jeremy grinned as he wrapped a arm around her waist, pressing a kiss to her hair.”Good. Now get to work. I’ll make sure Krys gets there soon.”He said grinning as he hustled his girlfriend towards her office. “...It amazes me no one’s ever caught any of you guys having sex in public yet. I mean, you all are horrible.”the usually shy man smirked a little, rolling his eyes as he headed for the door.

Krystal smiled widely. "Good." She said, again giving him an apologetic look before smirking. "That's because usually the place we have sex, I own." She said simply, smirking again toothily.

Krystal smirked, closing the door behind her. Her office had already been set up for sex, and she kissed him hard. She was lad this room was soundproofed. "God your sexy. But you know what's sexier? When you wear that hawk costume." She said, pushing him down unto the desk and smirking as she licked her lips.

Jeremy grinned at her as he looked her over, smirking. “I’m not wearing that tonight. But I’ll remember you like that.”He smirked as he let her push him around, willing to do whatever and do it wherever she wanted. This was amazing.

Later that night sebastian sighed softly as he rubbed at his shoulder as he looked over at chris, feeling vaguely annoyed that he’d been made to show up for what he was sure was a birthday party, no matter what Jeremy said, and feeling emotionally raw already, he had no desire to see which woman Chris would go home with, knowing that even if was a simple party, there was someone that would want to go home with him. Huffing a sigh because while it wasn’t as heavy as actual metal, the prop for the metal arm hurt sometimes, leaving his shoulder feeling raw and horrible. “You do realize that this is a birthday party of some kind right?”He muttered as they knocked on the door, looking around him. While he didn’t want to be here, he also didn’t want to upset his friends, so he was willign to subject himself to it.

Krystal grinned back at him and kissed him. "Well good. What should I wear?" She asked, nibbling at his neck. God was he sexy. She couldn't help herself.

Krystal walked over over to Chris. "Stag tonight? Sebastian will be surprised." She said with a knowing smirk before walking away to look for her boyfriend. Odd, she hadn't seen him since they got there, and it had her a little worried, for Sebastian's sake. She knew that he was really twitchy about his birthday. When she saw Steven though, she glomped him. She hadn't seen him since wrapping sky high. It had been forever! "Steeevvviiieee!" She said happily, and he just laughed. "Its sure been a long time, Krys." He said, kkssing her head chastely. She kissed his cheek. "Got that right! You need me to give you my cell number again?" She asked, and he nodded, blushing. "You're so bad, stevie. By sebby will be here soon." She said, smiling.

“Hmmm, that small black dress.”he muttered nuzzling her, smirking.

Jeremy smirked walking in front the balcony he’d been on, the waving hands showing he was talking excitedly, and one look at the man standing next to him, was a reason why. Really, Jeremy and Robert should never be left alone for long, otherwise things would start blowing up, much like their counterparts of clint and tony. Smiling as he tilted his head towards Steven, he smirked. “Hey, Steven.”He said wrapping a arm around krys’ shoulder, smirking slightly as he saw Sebastian walking through the crowd of friends, the young romanian looking slightly lost and a little twitchy, before his eyes widened as he realized who was there. “I thought you said you were stuck in vegas.”Sebastian muttered quietly as he smiled at his boyfriend, flushing ever so slightly as he brushed a hand almost absently against the back of Steven’s, fingers squeezing the other’s quickly before letting go.

Krystal smiled. "Okay." She said, giving him a kiss.

Krystal kissed jeremy's cheek as he wrapped his arm around her, smiling at steven. he smiled back. "hey Jeremy. so you're the one who's been fucking little sister?" he said raising and eyebrow, and krystal chuckled. "wow, you havven called me that since we were teenagers." she said, giing jeremy a looked that said not to worry, that steven was just joking. when sebastian came over, steven grinned at him sheepishly, squeesing his boyfriends hand back unnoticed. "maybe I wanted to surprise you." he said, smirking much like krystal would when she's up to something.

Jeremy raised a eyebrow, tilting his head a little. “I have been. Though if truth be told, she’s the one who jumps me half the time, no matter what Chris says.”he said snickering because it was a long standing joke between the cast of captain america, that if jeremy was on set somewhere, krys was missing and jumping his bones, relaxing a little at krystal’s look. “Not nice when they’re throwing a party for my birthday.”He muttered rolling his eyes as he studied Steven, wondering what he was up to. Knowing that look, and wondering what it meant. “Besides, you surprised me enough siccing Chris on me last night.”He said rolling his eyes, assuming his boyfriend had asked his best friend to check in on him, not realizing Steven hadn’t talked to Chris in months. “Want something to drink?I want something.”He said already pulling away, the need to drink like a a itch under his skin.

Steven laughed. "Now that I don't doubt. If I were straight she'd probably jump my bones too." He said with a chuckle, looking at his boyfriend concerned. "Don't worry, its not all about you." He whispered, knowing his boyfriends issues. Krystal smiled at Sebastian. "Oh, I have something for you sebby. Its not really a birthday present, don't worry. Just something I saw and made me think of you." She said with a smirk, showing she was telling the truth. Krystal was notorious for spoiling. Her boy friend probably had more designer clothes than a man should cause of her. She handed him the box, which in side was a custom made pair of sneakers in his favorite colors. "I noticed the ones you were wearing around set were in need of replacement." She said, blushing a little. She really had more presents for him, but there at his house, marked "not birthday" presents, because they weren't they were just her way of telling him how much she utterly loved him. Not in the way she loves Jeremy, but love all the same. Steven looked confused at his boyfriends next comment. "What are you talking about. I haven't talked to Chris in months." Just then Chris walked over. "He's right. I was just worried about you man."

“Most likely. Anyone wants to jump your bones, Steve.”Sebastian snickered quietly, blushing ever so slightly. Even flirting in public, left the man blushing and out of sorts. While he loved sex, and Steven, the man was utterly private to the point that not even all his friends knew he was dating someone. “It’s ALWAYS all about me.” “You’re not Robert now. No it’s not.”Jeremy teased smirking slightly at the slightly panicked look on his friend’s face at the word that krystal had bought him something. “really?”Sebastian said reaching out and taking the box, before opening it, smiling slightly. Even if his birthday left him confused, reeling, and utterly unable to deal with the idea of presents or celebrating, he wasn’t about to turn down the presents, not when they went through the trouble to get them.”Thanks, krys.”He smiled slightly before frowning at Steven, rolling his eyes at Chris. “You worry to much.I was fine.”he said rubbing a hand over his face as he snagged a glass of vodka

Steve smirked and whispered in his ear. "Well, maybe after the party we should go back to your place and you can jump my bones." He said with a small smirk, discreetly kissing his ear. Krystal smiled a little. She loved spoiling her friends, despite some of them not liking it so much. "They should be pretty comfortable, I hope." She said, still smiling. She knew Sebastian was uncomfortable with his birthday, but it was the best excuse to spoil. Chris laughed. "Says the one who was drunk off his ass last night." He said, giving him a smirk.

Seb shuddered turning his head towards the other a little, flushing as he looked up at him. “M-maybe.”He stuttered a little embarrassed even if no one overheard. “Thanks krys.”Sebastian smiled quietly before rolling his eyes at Chris. “I was...”He paused making a face. “I wasn’t that drunk. I could walk.”He grumbled before sighing. “Hm, as entertaining as fussing over Bastian is, There is a reason we’re having a party tonight.” “Ha!I told you it was birthday party.I hate you all.”Sebastian growled looking at them all. Jeremy laughed quietly, “No, not that. Well, yes that, but not only that.”He smirked shifting looking at krystal, kneeling as he took her hand, pressing a kiss to her palm, looking up at her. “Krystal, my love, you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me. More then the movies, more then music, more then anything else, you are the thing that matters the most to me. Marry me?”He smiled up at her.

Steven smirked. "You know you want to" he purred, smiling as Krys gave Sebastian the present. Chris just smirked. "Oh, yeah, that's why you actually listened to me when I told you to go to bed, seb." He said with a laugh, smirking as Jeremy spoke. Everyone at the party had known except for Krystal and Sebastian what was about to happen. Steven smirked a bit as well, looking concerned, but he'd give Jeremy the talk later. When Jeremy kneeled down, Krystal's free hand went up to her mouth, shock in her eyes as she listened, eyes pricking with happy tears. "Oh Jeremy! Of course I will!" She exclaimed, pulling him up for a loving and passionate kiss.

Sebastian blushed lightly at the teasing, making a face at Chris. “You showed up at 3 am. It seemed like a good time to sleep.”Sebastian said refusing to admit that it was a good idea that chris had shown up to take care of him. Jeremy relaxed, looking happy as he slid the diamond ring onto her finger, standing up as she pulled him up, kissing her hard. “Good.”he growled wrapping a arm around his waist, laughing quietly as Robert poured drinks for everyone, and the party pretty much got out of control after that.

Hours later Sebastian sighed from where he was perched on a barstool, absently watching the rest of his friends drink and carry on, not even wanting to question why his eyes followed chris more then he followed steve as the man socialized, because while sebastian liked these people, he wasn’t a huge party person, perferring the quiet and intimacy of small gatherings instead of this.....and he was so not going to think about chris. Couldn’t think about chris...swallowing hard as he sipped his drink he smiled slightly as he looked up at his boyfriend. “ready to go?I think I remember you saying something about jumping you?”He smiled brushing a hand through steve’s hair when he realized everyone was drunk enough not to notice, or care. Having drank just enough to take the edge of his usual shyness and awareness of other people watching him.

Chris raised an eyebrow as did Steven. "Whatever you say, seb." He said, smirking a little. Krystal kissed him hard as well, smiling as he wrapped his arms around him. "Did you expect me to say no?" She asked, kissing his cheek. She already had plans in mind, and smiled as Robert poured the drinks.

Krystal watched Steven, cuddling into her fiancee. She wasn't terribly drunk, because she didn't much like the taste of alcohol. Chris wasn't all that drunk either, and watched as Steven walked over to Sebastian. "Yeah, let's go. I'm aching to be jumped. Unless you wanna be on bottom tonight?" He asked, knowing his boyfriend was self conscious, and neither knew about the mountains of presents in each of their apartments.

"Sort of.I mean I knew you wouldn't but I was still nervous." "Even more nervous then the first time he died up.it was cute krys.he backed for hours this afternoon."Robert grinned as he handed over a drink.

"We'll it is my birthday.I should get to lay back and be taken care of."Sebastian missed anything slightly.because while he might say the word, he hated simply laying back and taking it.he enjoyed sex to much to do that. "Lets go." He smiled slipping of his bat stool, leaving down to kiss krys' cheek as he got closer."were heading out. Thanks for the good night you to.this was great.I'm happy for you." He muttered as he hugged her, stepping back with a smile as he looked around for Chris to say goodbye to.the others be could live with not saying goodbye to, but even if he was drink, he needed to see Chris before he left.

Krystal smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're adorable, you know that? I've no idea what I did to deserve you." She said, pecking his lips.

"We'll see how it plays out seb" Steven told his boyfriend, knowing he disliked being on bottom. Steve simply nodded at Sebastian as he hugged Krys, kissing her head. She smiled, knowing he'd tell her all about it tomorrow, as he always had. Krystal smiled at Sebastian as he kissed her cheek. "You're welcome sebby, and thanks. You've no idea how happy I am." She said, but the look she gave him said she knew more than she was saying. Chris came over, frowning a little. "You leaving? I think I'm gonna go too. Want me to drop you two off?" He asked, knowing they both would go to Sebastian's apartment. Steven's apartment was on the other side of town.

“I know. I’m the most adorable person in the world.”Jeremy smirked a little before smiling quietly. “No, I don’t know what I did to deserve you.”he muttered.

“We will.”Sebastian snickered a little smiling as he looked down at Krys, blushing ever so slightly at the knowing look on her face. “Maybe someday.Behave tonight.”She said smiling at her,frowning slightly at the look on her face, wondering what she knew before jumping a little as Chris appeared at his side. Even if he’d been expecting it, he hadn’t thought the man would appear next to him. “I am. Despite having tomorrow off, I’m not a huge one for drunken parties you know.”He muttered, surprise showing on his face, and curiosity. Wondering why the man indeed was leaving alone. Though he was glad, and he was so not going to look at the relief he felt to not see chris going home with someone to closely. that would be horrible. “Yea, please.”Sebastian smiled as he headed for the door.

Krystal gave him a kiss. "Yes you are." She said with a smile before blushing. "I love you, gem." She whispered, brushing her lips on his ear.

Krystal giggled a little as Sebastian jumped, and Chris chuckled as well. "I know you aren't. Man, its good to have a day off. " Chris said, smirking at his best friend. While he knew the two would go home together, he had no clue that they would be having sex.

The drive was fairly quiet, though Steven chattered away about the upcoming premiere of covenant 2. He smiled widely. "Chris, you should come!" He said, knowing by then the actor would be on vacation. Chris smiled. "If you want me there, sure. I loved the first movie. Its hilarious how opposite chase's character is to seb's." He said smiling, finally landing at Sebastian's flat. Chris smiled again. "Night guys. Its been fun. Call me in the morning and maybe we'll hang?" He asked, smirking.

Sebastian grienned because they shouls be wrapping up cap 3, and it'd be nice to be able to hang out with chris a little longer before they went opposite directions."come. It'll be fun. You can totally make fun of me, and for once I won't get annoyed with it."sebsstian smiled because he found it amusing chris liked gijmving him such a hard time over his roles. He threw so much of himself into being whoever he was for a given movie, it was sometimes hard for him to step away from that.which is why he thought he loved chris....not realizing it was simply chris and not left over thoughts from being bucky barnes. Smiling as he got out of the car he nodded."I'll call when we get up. Be careful on your way home okay?"sebastian said smiling at the other man waving goodbye as he headed for the door inside, barely waiting till they got inside to pull steve down for a kiss,hard and demanding,drunk enough to be demanding and less easy going in bed then he normally was.

Chris laughed. "Of course I'll come. It should be fun." He said, smiling at his friend, his grip on the wheel tightening slightly. He didn't know why Steven suggested it. Could it be that obvious he was in love with Sebastian? He didn't know. "Alright. I'll wait by the phone." Chris joked, but really he was kind of serious.

As soon as they got into the apartment, Steven kissed him back hard, running his fingers down his chest. He sighed inwardly a little as he saw all the presents. "Looks like Krys had a spoiling moment.." Steven thought to himself as he took off his clothes, still kissing his boyfriend, only letting off for air.

Back
Top Bottom