Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Jeremy sighed softly, before looking at the other man, nodding. “We’ll talk.”He said settling in, knowing they had to figure this out. Frowning a little as he pulled out his cell phone, dialing.” Krys?”He muttered quietly. “Can you meet us down here?we need to talk...and I’d rather sort this out now...”He sighed softly looking at the others, knowing they could sneak out for a bit to talk. Knowing Chris was the voice of wisdom in this, because seb had been miserable for a few weeks there until they sorted out how to be in a three-way relationship without making each other miserable.

“Oh?”He smirked looking up at the other, smiling a little as he kissed him back, leaning into him. “But I was enjoying myself. She thinks I’m cute, chris.”he whined sulking a little at being denied his fun of flirting. While he knew the two loved him, wanted him, he was insecure enoough of a person to be worried about how he looked, how they would treat him the more obvious he bamce pregnant.

When Krystal's phone ring, she was confused about the caller ID knee deep in sexy presents. "Sweetie, is something wrong with your party?" She asked, her tone worried until she realised what he was talking about. Alright love. I'll be there in a few minutes." She said simply, smiling at her friends. "My fiancee needs me. I'll be back in an hour or so." She told them, and they just nodded. Each and everyone of them knew what this was about, particularly miley. She had seen this coming the moment Krystal told her Liam and Chris of her engagement.

Chris chuckled. "Alright lover boy. But I wanna talk." He said simply, pulling the man away, and kissing him when they got to the darkened booth, probably set up for them especially by Krys.

“No, nothing’s wrong.Just come here.”Jeremy smiled a little as he waited, smiling when Krys appeared, both men following her to her office. Jeremy sighing quietly, chris watching the man guiltly, hating he was putting the other on the spot, days before his wedding. “He’s still in love with you. And you love him to.”Jeremy said watching her, already bracing for whatever she was going to say.

“...Okay.”Seb frowned a little kissing him back, looking worried and upset, not knowing what was going on even as he settled into the booth, leaning back into the seat before looking up at chris.

Krystal calmed a little. "Alright love. I'll be there in a few." She said, wearing only her dark blue baby doll nighty and matching bathrobe, she popped there, walking into her office. She let out a sigh as she listened to her fiancee talk. "Thunderball, why am I always last to know?" She said, directing her question at Chris. There was a secret reason she called him that. It was because he looked so much like the real Thor, it was almost as if he were. Krystal sighed, twirling in her confy blue office chair before putting her legs up on the desk, trying to see what they would do. She was only in her lingerie after all, and she had taken off the robe, since the three of them were now alone. Krystal sighed, one of the times in her life she was unsure what to say. "You two.. you're friends.. can't you just figure out how to share? I'd really not like to make one miserable because I fell in love with the other." She asked, her voice ridden with guilt on both their behalves. Her last statement pertaining to Chris and not Jeremy, because she couldn't really admit she still loved Chris. Her pregnancy hormones however, were telling her to fuck them both silly and figure out the details later.

Chris kissed Sebastian again, cuddling into him. "Is it a crime to want my boyfriend alone with me for a few?" He asked, cuddling close to him as he rubbed Sebastian's stomach. "I'm getting so excited to be a dad.." chris said, kissing seb softly.

“CAuse you were happy. I didn’t want to ruin that.”Chris muttered staring at the floor, shrugging helplessly before looking up at her. “....did you come here to just seduce us?”Jeremy asked raising his eyebrows as he watched her, tilting his head a little. Well. At least that showed jeremy would be willing to at least willing to try. He wasn’t sure if he’d be able to, but he wanted to try. Not wanting to make krys as miserable as seb had been until the others had figured things out. Well, maybe this would work.

Seb laughed softly relaxing, sighing softly as the other rubbed his stomach, shifting to get comfortable leaning against his chest.”No, its not.but you worried me there for a bit.”She muttered pressing his cheek against the other’s chest, closing his eyes.”Me to. Its going to be great.”He muttered, though that wasn’t it, at least not totally. The man was totally freaking out, and totally hiding it because he knew how excited the other two were, he didn't want to upset them.

Krystal nodded, under standing before she chuckled. "No, not entirely. But you know me, Jeremy. Kinky sex is what I live for. I'm moonian and fae, after all." She said, standing and giving him a kiss. She looked contemplative for a moment. "Hmm, let's see... how would this work?" She muttered more to herself, hearing rain start to fall. It was kind of funny. Whenever Chris was sad, it rained... she made another contemplative face before she lit up like a light bulb. "Chris, can you read Norse ruins?" She asked curiously, her brain working a mile a minute. As usual. She rubbed her temples, trying to call molnir to her. She knew she could do it. She'd down it millions of times as a child. When it finally a ppeard, it landed in Chris's hand. She looked amused, speaking in old nose, remembering Odin's words to her after Thor was banished. "Whosoever holds this hammer, should he be worthy, will possess the power of Thor." She said in Nordic, ignoring Jeremy's look of confusion. She would get to her theory on him later.

Chris cuddled into him, rubbing his belly. "Its gonna be fine, seb. Don't be afraid." He told the other, somehow sensing his thoughts like Steve would be able to do to bucky. He swore, sometimes he was more like cap than he realised.

"True."jeremy smiled a little tilting hisbhead towards the other. Smirking a little."I'm sure we can figure out how to make this work." "Yea...someintes."thor said frowning slightly before his eyes widened looking confused and bemused as he saw the hammer."what...krys?"

Seb sighed quietly as he tried to relax,frowning at the other. Not about to tell chris what he really feared,otherwise he'd be subjected to hours worth of lecturing."you really are cap."he muttered sighing softly.

Krystal smirked. "true indeend, and we will make it work." she said, looking to them both. Her eyebrow piqued at chris's answer. "Interesting" was all she said before calling the hammer to her, expecting it to land in her hand, but it landed in his instead. She smirked a little. "I called that to me, and it came to you, Chris. That's not a prop." She said, her eyes smiling. "I knew I'd find you sooner or later. That. Explains. A. Lot." She said, looking to him. The hammer coming to him proves two things. That he is Thor, and that he's finally worthy of his power again.

Chris chuckled as he cuddled into Sebastian. "Yeah, and you're bucky."' He said, giving him a kiss. He couldn't put his finger on what, but he knew there was something wrong with the other. "What's really bothering you love?" He asked, concern in his baby blues.

Chris yelped a little as the hammer went to his head, eyes widening as he stared down at the hammer, looking confused and utterly lost even as he fingers closed around the hammer, eyes widening comically as he stared at krys, memories him like a hammer between the eyes. “krys?What’s going on?”JEremy said lookign utterly confused and a little upset, concerned this was slipping away from him.

“Not nearly as much as you’re cap.”Sebastian sighed softly kissing him back before ducking his head to avoid chris’ eyes, knowing he wouldn’t be able to not tell them if he was looking at the other. Knowing that if he had to, chris would drag steve over to bully him to. And knowing that only one of them knowing would be bad enough, he didn’t want to upset them both. Shifting a little he played with the seam on chris’ jeans, distracting himself more then distracting chris. “...most abused kids end up abusing their own....”He muttered nearly to soft to hear, and oh shit, if that was what he was worrying about, the boys were going to kill him.

Krystal smiled. "Its been a long time Thunderball. Thought I'd never find you again." She muttered in Nordic, looking to her fiancee and smiling lightly, reassuring him everything was fine. "He's Thor." Was all she said, like it would explain everything. Looking at both her boys. She smirked, "now that that theory's been proved, I have another to prove." She said with a smirk, Handing Jeremy a a cup full of a golden liquid. The drink of the summer court. She had often drank it with her summer court friends as a child, and she theorized that if he drank it, he'd remember his heritage. She was sure he was the summer court prince she almost married long ago after Thor, her former betrothed, was banished to earth. It was almost poetic how they were pretty much in the same situation now. "Drink the liquid, Jem" she said, smiling at him reassuringly.

Chris sighed and cuddled his boyfriend. "That's what you're worried about huh? While its usually true, I don't think you have to worry. We won't let you start the cycle again. Steven and I will make sure of it. We trust you, but still, we'll help you. You won't hurt the children." He said soothingly, giving his boyfriend a kiss. He knew this was going to come up, but he also knew that Sebastian was stronger than the cycle, and that he could and would break it.

“It’s good to be back.”Chris muttered back, snickering at Jeremy’s words. “Of course he’s thor. I have seen the movies you know.”Jeremy pointed out frowning a little, before raising his eyebrows as he looked at the liquid, he trusted her, but he wanted to know what was going on.”Why?”

“...but...I will. I’ll hurt them, and I don’t want to.”Sebastian said sounding anxious as he looked up at the other, he was so scared of fucking up, of not being able to stop himself. He was so lost and confused, and hurting because the other two were so excited, and he hadn’t wanted to upset them, and he was so torn up.

Krystal grinned, shaking her head. "No Jem. Well, yes, but no. He is THE Thor." She said with a chuckle, smiling at him. She knew he was confused, so she tried to explain. "So, since it turns out that Chris is Thor, I want to test my theory about you. I once knew a fae prince named Jem, of the summer court. Ironically, I was in a similar situation with him and Thor as I am here, so it stands to reason, that you're that fae prince." She said before taking a breath. "That's why you need to drink that. If your human, it won't do anything. But if you aren't.. it will make you glow golden, and possibly make you remember." She said, smiling at them both as she sat on the desk between them.

Chris kissed his head. "No you won't love. Steven and I will always be there to help you. " he told the other soothingly, kissing him. "We'll get through this. Don't worry. It's gonna be fine.' He said, cuddling close.

“...I’m so confused.”Jeremy muttered his head hurting before staring at the other, tilting his head slightly as he considered that, biting his lip before nodding. “Okay.”he said softly, trusting her. Swallowing hard as he took the glass, sipping it. Groaning quietly as his skin flushed a golden brown as he glowed, staring at the other two.

“...You’re being to good about this.”seb muttered sounding anxious and worried, for the first time showing just how anxious and worried he’d been about being a father, offering steven a small smile as the other slipped into the booth with them.

Krystal smiled at him. "You're glowing love." She said with a smile, her other theory turning out to be right. She smiled at them both. She wasn't sure what to do, but she knew now why she was so drawn to both of them. She looked to Jeremy. "How do you feel Jem?" She asked, looking at him curiously as she squeesed Chris's hand.

Chris cuddled his boyfriend. "Don't worry love. Its really gonna be fine." He told the other as Steven slid in on Sebastian's other side. "What's wrong love?" He asked, eyes showing concern as he looked to both his boyfriends.

Jeremy looked startled before looking down at himself, looking amused as he ran his hand through his hair, smiling a little. “I feel....the same. Not really different.” Chris smiled slightly looking at Krys.”He might start remembering slowly, instead of right away.”He pointed out smiling.

“...If you say so.”Sebastian muttered sighing softly as he looked at Steven, smiling quietly, closing his eyes as he leaned into them, “....I’m worried about actually being a dad...”

Krystal squeesed his hand. "Well, you're complexion is no longer pale. That's a change." She said, giving him a kiss, nodding at Chris. "You're right. Now, what do we do our problem?" She asked, fingering Chris's hammer. "Is it odd for you to have you magic back?" She asked, smiling at him. She was curious.

Chris smiled. "I do say Sol" he said, cuddling into him. Steven sighed. "We've been over this, seb. Its gonna be fine." He promised, giving his boyfriend a kiss.

“I was never that pale.”Jeremy made a face. “I’m always right. And I say we table the relationship discussion for the moment, I think we’ve all had enough shocks for the moment.”Chris said smiling a little smirking as she fingered his hammer. “It’s odd. Different....at least it explaisn why it’s always raining lately.”He snickered a little.

“...Are you sure?”Seb said sounding anxious and scared, trying so hard to relax. It was so hard, to simply accept that he’d be okay. That he wouldn’t be like his stepfather.

"Sweetie, I'm ice itself and you were paler than me." She said with a chuckle, smiling at him. She nodded at Chris. "Once again, you're right." She stated before nodding. "Yeah, you've been sad about me and jem, so its been raining. That was my first clue, actually" she said, smiling at him.

"I'm sure." They both said together, cuddling him close.

Chris laughed softly, “Come on then. We better get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow getting ready.”he snickered slightly, content to just be with the two of them.

The next morning though Chris frowned as he shook his head, looking at krys when she came in.”You’re not going to be happy about this.”he said biting his lip a little as he handed over the paper so she could see the picture that had been caught, chris and seb making out like overeager teenagers, all hands and tongue as they kissed. while they still had their clothes on, it was obvious they were heading for the bedroom, and with enough of the background there to know that it had been at the club the night before

"Yeah. You'll both give me cuddles, right?' she asked, blue eyes wide with hope. She liked having them both to herself.

Krystal sighed as she looked at the picture, pinching her nose annoyed, and the room started to freeze. "Oh, I'm finding out who did this." She said darkly, her blood thirst apparent. She sighed before giving him a light kiss. She made a mirror appear in her hand, a gift from an old friend many years ago. "Show me who took the pictures" she said with annoyance, and it showed one of the dancers. She sighed. "Fuck. I knew I shouldn't have trusted those bitches." She said, looking flustered. "This is gonna destroy sebby."

“I have no doubt you will.”Thor smiled a little watching her, sighing softly as he nodded. “He was just getting over his last epidsode with the press...now this.”He muttered. “What’s going to destroy Seb?”Sebastian asked as he practically bounced into the room, for the first time in weeks acting like himself, all happy and quiet joy, his emotional stress forgotten for the moment. Of course, it was going to be ruined soon, but it was good to see.

"Stupid press." She said with a sigh, going bored stiff as Sebastian came in. She had no idea how to tell him. She looked to Chris. "Thunderball.. please tell him." She said softly, wishing she didn't have to squash his happiness. She had missed seeing him so happy. This was like a punch in the stomach. She hated the press right now.

"Tell me what?"swb said already going serious as he watched the two of them."one of the dancers gave the paper a picture of you and chris making out last night."thor said hating the absolutely miserable look that crosswd seb's features before he got it under control."oh.that's not so bad I guess."swb muttered as he dug for something to eat.he was sucha liar
pretending he wasn't as bothered as he really was.

Krystal crossed her arms. "Liar." She said simply, making his favorite food appear on the table in an attempt to make him feel better. "Sebby, I made some of your favorite food." She said softly, looking at him concerned. Chris and Steven appeared soon after looking concerned, noticing seb's favorite foods and frowned. "What happened Chris?" Chris asked his ffrined, looking a little freaked out.

Seb nodded slowly mechanically not really listening as he settled down at the table to eat. Chris winced as the others walked in not wanting to tell them but trusting thrm to be able to get through to seb. "You gusmys got your picture taken last night."thor said handing the paper over.

Back
Top Bottom