Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

StarGazing(krystal/lady)

Sebastian smirked slightly as he sipped the glass of scotch he was holding, closing his eyes as he leaned against the glass railing. Feeling the hot humidity of the august night he tried to remember it would be worse tomorrow when he got strapped into the black leather that made up Bucky Barnes’ outfit, and nearly snickered outloud at the idea of Chris being stuck in the tight leather and Kevlar Captain America suit. Now that was a mental image to think about.

Tilting his head back as he heard the balcony door open behind him, he mentally rolled his eyes because he knew without looking who it was. Pushing his dark hair out of his face he growled quietly, still not used to the longer length he had to use for at least most of the filming. “Chris, do you not understand the idea of having our own apartments while filming?”Sebastian snickered a little turning to look at him, but instead of the anger one would expect to find at having his space unexpectedly invaded, there was only amusement and pleasure at finding his co-star near him after nearly 9 months of just missing each other, to busy to have a simple moment to be together for more then five minutes, or talk in person rather over the phone.While he was unreliably happy for Chris that avengers had been as popular the second time around as the first, it was still hard to miss the best friend he had state side. sort of made him want to return to Romania, if only to forget how very alone he was sometimes here in manhattan.

Chris grinned at his friend, laughing. "Nope. I like you to much." He said with a wider grin, Running his hand through his mostly shaved hair. It fr heated him that they had to glue a wig to his head every day, but since his natural color was not even close to Steve's, they would have to do it anyway. "So, how've you been? I hear you and Steven strait just finishe d up working on a sequel to the covenant. That must have been fun. You used to complain about not see in him." He said, his eyes showing an unreadable emotion, but what he was thinking was that maybe the two had been something. He shook those thoughts from his mind though. Sebastian was straight right?

“No, you like avoiding Robert. Don’t think I didn’t notice you ducking in my trailer to avoid Iron man’s clutches for a lunch date.”he snickered because he knew he was just giving the other a hard time. As much as time as they spent together, it constantly amazed Sebastian that they willingly spent even more time together after filming wrapped. Really, going to any of the marvel/avengers movie sets was like walking in on a puppy pile of some of the world’s biggest actors. “Busy.”Sebastian winced a little. “Which sucked, cause while I got to see him, the rest of you were like, over here, totally on the other coast, and no easy visiting you guys.”He said, because while it was Chris’ absence that hit the hardest, and he hadn’t been in the avengers movies at all, he’d been included in on the avengers puppy piles when he was around....even when he wasn’t, they all called him... Because he was important to chris. At least, he hoped he was important to chris, but it still touched his heart that he was included with people he’d never acted with, simply because they liked him."But it's okay. He's on vacation now, said he might stop in for a few days when he gets a chance."he shrugged a little sipping his scotch as he looked over the city.

Chris laughed. "Yeah, Rob's always on my case for the lunch dates. Good thing he has good taste in resturaunts. You know our costar Krystal? She owns a resturaunt around here. Hotels too. Guess she was born with money so she decided to become captain America's second oldest friend, the sailor of the blue moon." He said, chucking at his friend before frowning. He knew how hard that could be. Being so busy you couldn't see your best friend. It hurt a lot, especially in the case of him and Sebastian. "Well, that's good news right? You'll get to see him at least." He added, taking a sip of the water he was drinking.

“Rob’s like a puppy with a bone. And it’s a good thing he’s amusing to talk to, otherwise the lunch dates would just be annoying.”Sebastian snickered a little before tilting his head, before nodding. “Really?That’s fairly cool actually.”he said before snickering, shaking his head a little. “...I have nothing to say to that. Sailor moon confuses me, you know that.”Sebastian rolled his eyes a little because while he enjoyed the new script as much as the other two movies, it left him questioning everything sometimes. “It is. At least this time around all my best friends are all on the same side of the Continent. Though I did have fun in romania this last month it was....long.”Sebastian smiled before rolling his eyes as he looked at the water bottle Chris was holding as he shifted to lean back against the railing, “I can’t believe it’s me drinking, and you doing the sober thing this time.”He snickered as he finished his drink and pushing away from the railing to head back inside, glad for once, that it was just him and chris, sighing in relief as the air conditioned room cooled heated skin, looking very comfortable-if still unbearably hot and sweaty in the jean shorts he was wearing, having stripped down to the basics just to deal with the heat.

Chris laughed again. "Very true, sebby. Very true." He said, using the nickname that Krystal had started calling Sebastian, almost teasing him with it. Sometimes he wondered about it though. Krystal was so pretty, and if Sebastian was really straight, he probably wanted her. She was almost as wanted by fanboys as widow was, according to the poles taken. Chris chuckled again. "Yeah, I know. Have Krys explain it to you. She's a real geek about that. I mean have you seen her trailer? Every surface is covered in something sailor moon." He said with a chuckle, watching his half naked friend walk back into the room, licking his lips. "Damn. Why's he dip darn sexy!" He thought, following him in.

“Don’t call me that. I can’t stop Krystal, but you, I can totally beat you up, Evans.”Sebastian said rolling his eyes a little, twitching slightly at the name calling. While it wasn’t the worst thing he’d ever been called, Sebby just annoyed him. “No, I try not to go into my female co-workers trailers. Getting jumped once by Laura Wilhelms while filming was enough, thanks. I still have the scar where I bashed my head on her headboard, Chris.”he whined a little, just drunk enough to be oversharing in that cutely adorable way of his, that he only did when he was drunk, letting Chris see just how many masks the man put on to keep most people from seeing the real sebastian. “Want something to eat?I have cake.”Sebastian said pausing in the kitchen looking around in slight bemusement, sort of wanting to sleep, but chris was there, and after 9 months he just wanted to talk to the other.

Chris nodded. 'yeah, its pretty weird how much krys actually is like her character. i wouldn't be surprised in the least if the sailor moon story is true, course that would mean krys would end up with you" he stated, thinking that over. What if it all was true, and she was just playing herself? That would be pretty badass, he guessed. "You say cake? I'm in!" chris looked at his friend with concern. 'yeah, that must suck.' he said, looking to his friend, smiling lightly, and mimiking krystal's character. 'james buchana barnes, you get in this bed and rest right now1 i promise i'll still be here.' he said, his high pitched voice amusing. 'seriously though seb. go to bed. i'll sleep on the couch, and we can grab breakfast before filming.' he said, knowing he needit.

“Yea, it is. Really.”Sebastian agreed, and it was. Which was why he really hadn’t spent alot of time with the woman, it weirded him out, just a bit. Shuddering at the other’s words he smirked as he dished out the cake before makign a face. “Ergh. No. While it might be what gets Bucky going, she’s not who totally cranks my engine.”Sebastian muttered tiredly, his mind turning over the sexual ideas of who did get his engine going (and he totally blamed Robert for the engine related sex thoughts, totally ‘tony stark’s fault) snickering at chris’ girl impression.”You’d make a fairly good girl though.”He muttered before frowning, “Kay. I’ll see you in the morning.”He muttered, showing just how tired he was, that he didn’t argue, simply stumbling off towards his bed. Asleep before he even hit the bed.

And when he got up the next morning, he totally forgot that his best friend was sleeping on his couch, padding into the kitchen wearing only the captain america themed boxer briefs that Steven had gotten him as a joke. Steven totally found him working on the new cap movie amusing, and while he was slightly jealous of chris and sebastian’s relationship, since he knew the two were close, he had simply accepted that to be with Sebastian, he’d have to get used to sharing him with Chris. Wearing only the boxer briefs he started gathering things for breakfast, totally forgetting that chris was there, probably awake, and had offered to take him out for breakfast.

Chris laughed. "You've been spending to much time with rob." He said simply, and then he laughed. He couldn't believe that he didn't find Krystal sexy. He found her to be the sexiest woman he'd ever met. She was sweet too, and didn't care he batted for both teams. She encouraged him actually. Chris laughed again. "If you say so, seb." He said with a smile, looking to the other. "Good. Night" he added, smiling as he laid down on the couch stripping his shorts so he only wore a with beater and winter soldier boxers.

In the morning, he would walk into the kitchen to get a glass of water and see Sebastian. "I thought we were going out for breakfast?" He asked, looking a little hurt. Sebastian never passed up free food. He didn't even mention the boxers, but the smirk on his face showed he had noticed.

Sebastian startled,knocking over the juice he'd been pouring,turning to look t the other actor in bemusement, the slight frown between his eyes the only thing that said he was more hungover then he'd appeared, definitely the drink he'd finished with chris the night before hadn't been his first, if the hungover look he was giving chris was any indication. "Oh.yea.right. okay lets go then."he said putting the eggs and bacon back in the fridge,totally okay with free food out with chris rather then cooking himself. Wincing as he realized just how stupid he sounded. "Clothes first then we can go."he said blushing as he remembered what he was wearing, disappearing into the bedroom as quick as he could,not giving chris a chance to say anything about the boxers as he pulled on a pair of cargo shorts and a white tanktop."so where do you want to go?"he asked walking back in

Chris chuckled a little as Sebastian spill led the juice, already fully dressed.he really didn't want Sebastian to see the boxes Krystal had gotten in honor of how much she knew he loved the winter soldier. Its was rather hilarious actually. Chris, who had never collected comic books, now had one issue of every winter soldier comic out there. Krystal joked he was a geek, and he'd retort back that she's as bad as him with sailor moon. Chris smiled as he came back in. "I was thinking of trying this diner Krystal owns. Its captain america themed. Just to get us in the spirit of working. What do you think?" He asked, smirking a little. He couldn't wait to get breakfast there. Krys was bound to be there. She loved freaking out the waiters and waitress by appearing randomly.

"I think you're a geek who doesn't want to admir hes secretly in love with his alter ego.but okay,lets go see this place."Sebastian miled as always just glad to be with chris o much tht he really didn't care where they te,since he'd eat about anything. Pulling on sunglasses as they headed out he winced a little as they made their way to the diner,the sun and the general noise of the city making his head pound."

Cris laughed. "Okay, okay, you got me. Cap is pretty awesome. Course, you must feel the same way, given your boxers." He teased, smirking at his friend as he put on sunglasses too, handing his friend an I pod. "Here, this should help." He said, concerned about his obviously hung over friend. Krystal smiled as she saw them come in, hugging both her new friends. "Come for breakfast? Hey, Derek! Anything they orders on the house, okay?!" The chef just nodded profusely, and Krystal smirked. She was so much like her character it wasn't even funny sometimes.

"Its not my fault my winter soldier ones are in the laundry. Cap was all I had left."sebastian snickered rolling his eyes a little as he took the ipod, "I'm fine.but thanks."he said knowing better then to protest he didn't need them as he put the headphones in,letting the soft music drown out the rest of the city. Yanking out the headphones as they got to the diner he hugged krys back before stepping back."we can pay...no need to give us food.."Sebastian said despite years of this kind of treatment,still not used to taking things from others,blushing ever so slightly as they snagged a table. This wasn't how he'd planned to spent his 32nd birthday,but it was good anyways.better really. He'd planned on being alone,being with chris was better then that.

Chris laughed. "Whatever you say, seb." He said, smirking at his friend. He just nodded at his friend as he handed him the iPod, knowing it would help. When they got to the resturaunt, Krystal smirked, scoffing at their offer to pay. "Oh, no, I could never let you pay for food on your birthday." She said, smiling at her friend.

Sebastian winced at the mention of his birthday. Because while he knew everyone knew when it was,most of his friends were nice enough,and aware enough tht he had issues celebrating and simply let the day go without remarking on it. Forcing a smile to his face he smiled at krys."in that case I'll have some chcolate chip pancakes and a glass of ornge juice."he miled because even the thought of food was making his head hurt less.

Krystal gave him an apologetic look. She had forgotten his issues with his birthday. She smiled at him. "You heard the man drek, chocolate chip pancakes! She called, and Derek went to work, making them quickly. Krystal brought them to him herself, and brought Chris his favorite food too. She had been friends much longer with Chris than with Sebastian, because she had worked with him on the fantastic four movies, and she also played with him in push. "Alright. Eat. We've got filming to do today, " she said, smiling and walking away, giving the friends space.

Sebastian shrugged off her apology but gave her a smile that said it was okay.smiling pleased as he looked at the plate stacked with pancakes he tilted his head a little as he started eating."so.any particular reason you sojght me out last night,besides my amazing presence?I know rogers can't leve barne,but shoeing up at my door t 2 am to top me drinking is ridiculous."he teased though his eyes were serious.

Chris chuckled, but his eyes were serious too. "I wanted to make sure you got some sleep. I know you have some issues with cake day." He said, smiling at his friend. Truthfully, Chris had worried Steven was at the apartment. Even though in the movies they played enemies, in real life the two were inseparable. It made Chris think that maybe the two were more than friends. It made him twitch a little. Krystal just smiled at the two from afar, smirking as she thought to herself. "They are so in love with each other." When her boyfriend came in, she kissed him hard. "Hey Gem." She said, softly, knowing his two friends couldn't hear. It was a nickname she gave him because he was so mazing, like a gem.

Sebastian winced a little at that as he ate."its just...as a kid we never got to celebrate...it was seen as a waste.."he'd grown up poor,well not poor but romanina hadn't been a country where one had parties or the like simply to celebrate one"s birth."it just makes me uncomfortable to celebrate now..."he shrugged a little running his hand through his eyes before smiling a little. Shrugging."I was okay."huh,yes,that's why he'd spent most of the night drunk and alone,not even calling steven or chris just to talk.

Jeremy made a face at the name but didn't protest as he kissed her back before pulling away."you do realize id never hear the end from them if they heard you,right?"he muttered looking over at them,his eyebrows pulled together.while he hadn't gone to see Sebastian,he was aware the msn had issues with today."are they okay?"he muttered.

Chris nodded. "I know buddy. It makes sense." He said, smiling at his friend. He nodded again at Sebastian before raising an eyebrow. "Right, seb, that's why you spent most of the night drunk and alone." He said, concern showing in his eyes, but not voicing it to much.

Krystal smirked. "I know. But they're too involed in each other to notice anyone right now." She said, her smirk widening as she held his hand, pulling him over to her booth. "So, what do you want for breakfast love?" She asked, taking a sip of tea as she cuddled into him.

Sebastian sihed wuietly as he looked down into his glass,not wanting the other to see just how alone he'd bedn feeling, or that it had bedn amazing for chris to just show up,because sebastian had pined and followed the other but after the first avenger,had realized for sure his friend was straight,and needed to move on...totally not realizing he was wrong about chris' sexuality.

"They are aren't they?I wish they'd get their act together."jeremy snickered."if they make it past the new years withoit confessing,I lose to rob.and I totally can't do that...and waffles sound good."he snickered as he settled in the booth next to her

Chris touched his hand. "I've got your back man. You're not alone." He said nonchalantly before pulling his hand away quickly, a hopefully unnoticeable blush on his face. Chris had no clue how much Sebastian really wanted him, as much as Sebastian seemed to feel the same. They were both blinded. "Don't worry my friend. I'll always be around, till the end of the line." He joked a little trying to get his friend to smile.

Krystal chuckled. "They really are. Don't worry, I have a feeling that you'll win." She said with a smirk, flagging over the waitress. "Two orders of waffles please" she said, sipping her tea, cuddling into him. Krystal kissed his cheek, wondering if he'd ever propose. They'd been dating for 3 years, after all. "I love you, you know." She whispered in his ear, her lips just brushing his lobe seductively.

Sebastian flushed slightly tilting his head towards the other, the blush going unnoticed even as his own cheeks taintdd pink."...you can't use movie lines.that's like cheatinf.I feel like I should be looking at you,as like a 96 pound asmatic when you say those."he teased laughter brightening his eyes, angst momentarily forgotten even as his phone rang.startling a little he offered the phone screen a small smile as he answered the text,blushing ever so slightly as he started eating again.

"Good. Robert would be unbearable if he won."he snickered a little straightening as he started to eat,shuddering as her teeth found his ear."totally unfair kdys...I can't run off with you to have zex when there's perfectly good waffles here.."

Back
Top Bottom