Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..:Weird/Taboo things you do::..

I love painting my nails, waiting for the varnish to dry and then just picking it all off and re-painting them again. I don't know what it is, I just love doing it. I also pull away at my mascara during work, I don't even realise I'm doing it most of the time, god knows how.
Biggest thing. I suck my thumb. A lot. I have done since I was about 6. I don't even care who's looking at me or where I am, if I need to suck my thumb, I will, it's just so comforting.

-Embla said:
I love painting my nails, waiting for the varnish to dry and then just picking it all off and re-painting them again. I don't know what it is, I just love doing it. I also pull away at my mascara during work, I don't even realise I'm doing it most of the time, god knows how.
Biggest thing. I suck my thumb. A lot. I have done since I was about 6. I don't even care who's looking at me or where I am, if I need to suck my thumb, I will, it's just so comforting.

Ugh, YES, the mascara thing! I always pull away at mine and end up having to re-apply, and it happens over and over again. I really shouldn't do it because I have brand-name makeup and I'll end up going through a tube of mascara way faster than I should :/

Ariamella said:
Ugh, YES, the mascara thing! I always pull away at mine and end up having to re-apply, and it happens over and over again. I really shouldn't do it because I have brand-name makeup and I'll end up going through a tube of mascara way faster than I should :/

Exactly the same! I spend way too much on mascara because of it, but it's hard to stop when you don't even know you're doing it. Also, my eyelashes aren't as thick as they used to be :c

ahhhh....

well in the morning, generally my hair is nice and straight.
Then throughout the day I twist it, into these little mini-dreadlock looking twisty twists.

When I was younger I used to flip my eyelids inside out.
Also fold my ear into the ear canal.

weird kid shit.

Umm, what weird things do I do?

I tend to crack my knuckles a lot.

I never seem to like seeing anything that's too untidy, and that happens a lot with my brother, so I always find myself putting things away and tidying up.

When I'm in a shop/store, if something's fallen off a shelf, I always pick it up and put it back in its place. I don't know why I do it, but I just do.

HerrFuckface said:
I still sleep with stuffed animals,and I'm 27.

I sleep with one too!

It's a hippo and my boyfriend won it for me when we were going out for almost a year.

Wait sleeping with Stuffed animals is odd Y_Y Oh no! *panics* I have an adorable 6" plush wolf I always go to sleep with, but being tiny always ends up in odd spots by morning. On my foot, off side of my pillow, being crushed by bewbs.

Zero_Kyrael said:
Wait sleeping with Stuffed animals is odd Y_Y Oh no! *panics* I have an adorable 6" plush wolf I always go to sleep with, but being tiny always ends up in odd spots by morning. On my foot, off side of my pillow, being crushed by bewbs.

Haha, my hippo goes in odd spots too!

Not sure about taboo, but I'm a little weird:
Catechism classes told me I was evil for being a lefty so they forced me to only use my right hand. Out of habit, I write and use my mouse with my right hand, but everything else, I use my left hand as in scissors, opening things, eating, picking up a drink.

Which reminds me that I need all my drinks to be exactly 3/4 inch from the top of the cup. I don't know how, and I don't measure it, I just know.

My books are always placed in alphabetical order by title, and grouped also alphabetically by author.

Whenever I get candy in multiple colors, I MUST separate them immediately into their own color groups-or it vexes me. Seriously. Don't judge me....

I was born in Quebec but was moved to the US as a baby so that probably explains why I automatically answer in french before coffee. People catch me alone with my dog talking french to her and I didn't realize it until it was pointed out to me.

Periodic costumes like ren fair stuff, corsets, bustles, even pirate costumes, I find irresistibly sexy beyond belief. Even if it's just a hat. Oh yeah. *licks lips*

I think feet are gross. I'm very self-conscious of my own feet so I keep them very clean and am never seen without socks unless I'm very comfortable around you (I also don't walk around outside barefoot). Speaking of socks, I buy them. I never wear a single pair of socks more than three times before I throw them away. When money is tight, I will stretch this to five times by bleaching them in hot water before cleaning them.

I also have an intense fear of peeing outside that is connected with my intense fear of bees. Make the connection yet? I was three years old and peeing on a tree stump. That is my earliest memory. As a result, I have a sixth sense when it comes to bees and all of their evil little cousins. I love what they do for our planet. Keep doing it. Away from me. Far. Away.

I like eating my French fries with BBQ Sauce

I have to have a fan on when I sleep

My mind is a torrent of Ideas, and This place Helps me put them to use

If someone offers me a bowl of frosted flakes I will be hard pressed to tell them "NO" in whatever they ask me next (Looks at GiaNoir)

I don't get nearly enough cuddles, they are like the best thing ever =P

I always bring a nail cutter with me and I'm paranoid that one of my nails will stick out and I can't remove it, I'm also paranoid that if my nails are super long I will go on a damn quest to find nail cutters and make them short.

I like watching videos of people piercing themselves at home.This one kid was trying to pierce his lip. "Ow,it hurts." Yeah,that's because you're sitting there jabbing your lip with a needle,instead of letting a professional do it.

01. I hate shoes. I don't like wearing them.
02. I have to sleep with a certain blanket of mine. It either has to be under my face or I have to hug it against my chest.
03. I cannot have a voice risen at me or I break into tears.
04. I hate the smell of smoke.
05. I hate eating.
06. I constantly clean my classes, bite of my nails, or whimper.
07. I make noises in my sleep.
08. I get so frustrated that I throw things.
09. I like sitting on the toilet and playing games.
10. I don't like being around people. They make me uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom