Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scenarios!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyWriter

I'm Cookie Monster. Chocolate chips please....
Supporter
It's been a while since I used this thread but I figured I'd start up again.

First off... Don't let me scare you off. Just because my posts average 500 to 1200 words doesn't mean I expect the same out of my partner. All I ask is that you be a literate author with an imagination. I never expect to get back what I put in. Am I good at writing? I don't know. It seems if I can start a story but by the time the person is to respond to the second or third post they disappear without a trace. I only assume it's the work they feel they have to put in.

Second of all... No premade partners or couples. Deviant deeds, smut, kinks, or even seductive nature will not be played immediately. I don't do slutty, mindless tools without a single thought in their head and just blindly agrees with everything. I do play sassy, independent women for comical relief.

Smut is earned through story. I have been asked about slavery and such. Well, you have to think outside the box if you want my character to be a slave and your character has to be willing to put up with someone that will fight every step of the way. Get abusive with my character then I will not even give you the respect of saying good bye.

God moding... If you do this more than once, I will just leave you. I can not and will not tolerate the full control of my character or any character I introduce that is seemingly important to my character. I promise I will give you the same respect. This also goes along the same lines as ignoring what my character says or does. I will first ask if it was intentional for some scenarios it is possibly required that my character be ignored and the same with yours.

Underage or underdeveloped characters will not even get a response. If your character acts like a child, dresses like a child, sounds like a child.. they still are... I find it rather disgusting that I actually have to point this out. All characters will be 18 or older. That means no high school plays will ever happen.

Blood, guts, gore, vore, torture, and death play will not happen at any time. Unless it's a war or a horror but even then it will happen to surrounding npcs but not to my character. This is pretty obvious.

Anything disgusting such as toilet play will again not even get a response. Just no...

Gender bending again is a straight no. I don't do transformations on my character either.

Premade characters in games, animes, or by your own world and/or story... not going to play them either. I play only OC's. If you personally want to play them, go for it but I don't like being bound by expectations.

I don't do forum rp. I enjoy pm only. I do have IM's that are earned over a great deal of time. I will give it to you then.

Almost all posts will be answered in a timely fashion.

I usually only play human. Not going to lie or beat around the bush. I honestly don't really care what you play as long as your character isn't the typical submissive male that has no rational thinking or thought and will do anything and everything she says.

**I know this comes off pretty brash but it seems that all the nice greetings always get read and the do's and don'ts get significantly over looked. I figured it was best to put the don't up first so everyone can read what I'm not looking for in the beginning. I can honestly say I'm a nice person, honest! I just don't want to cause any miscommunication.**

If you've read this far, please feel free to ask for a piece of cake. :D Down below is kind of what I'm looking for but it's an old list. Feel free to add some ideas of yours. Even if you're bored and just want to say hi, I'm ok with that too.

**Her x Other Character**

Human x Anthro
Human x Demon
Human x Vampire
Human x Deity
Human x Human
Human x Death Knight
Human x Tauren
Human x Elf
Human x Shinigami
Human x Half Human / Anything your imagination can come up with.
Human x Shifter or Werewolf
Human x Monster/Ghost

The roles I'm looking for:

((Commoner can have any job, such as healer, cook, thief, librarian, waitress, shop owner, musician; unless specified, they can be anything))

Maiden/Commoner x Shinobi
Maiden/Commoner x Samurai
Maiden/Commoner x Knight
Maiden/Commoner x Prince
Maiden/Commoner x Warlord
Maiden/Commoner x Lord or Baron
Shop Keeper x Gang leader or Mobster
Police Daughter/College Student x Gang leader or Mobster
College Student x Superhero or Super villain
Geek x Athlete/Movie Star or Model
Curvy Woman Assistant/Photographer x Athlete/Movie Star/Music Star or Model
Photographer x Bad Cop/Mobster or Gang Leader
Hermit Living in the Woods x Visitor
Witch x (Insert Imagination Here)
Hotel Owner x Monster or Ghost
College Student x Inventor

Also fantasy, steampunk, and historical elements can be added.

I have been asked if I role play certain shows or games. Some I wouldn't mind as long as I'm not role playing a character already created. So yes that means I will only play OC's in that particular universe or setting. Crossing universes doesn't bother me either. It might be a little fun.

Naruto
Sengoku Basara
King of Fighters
One Outs
GetBackers
Nurarihyon no Mago
Hoozuki no Reitetsu
Ao no Exorcist
Blood Lad
Gintama
Peacemaker Kurogane
Trinity Blood
Black Blood Brothers
Vampire Hunter D
Hellsing

(More will be added.)

Have a great day!

RE: Senarios!

Hello everyone. Just passing through to give myself a morning bump. Don't mind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom