Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Masquerade [Lagertha x BlackTalon]

Nuim smiled gently as she was enjoying how he treated her and pleased her. Nuim didn't stop moving his fingers but now he added one more finger inside of her wet slit and fingered her faster and faster. He wanted her to climax and wanted her to feel the absolute bliss of being pleased by someone she didn't know but knew how to please her just enough to bring her to edges of heaven in bliss. Nuim smiled gently and waited for her to climax because of his fingerwork. After she would have climaxed he went to her face and kissed her once more on the lips "You can believe me now, I wont hurt you at all" he said as he kissed her nipples gently and played a little with her breasts.

Lura was squirming and crying in pleasure when the second finger slide inside of her. Her wetness was dripping onto the bed, coating it as he continued his motions and she could hear the soft wet slapping sound of his fingers moving in and out of her. She tried her best but the feeling, the kissing, the sounds, the smell, she couldn't control herself. Her muscles tensed and she jerked her head back crying as her legs started shaking with an orgasm. That odd burning feeling lasted for a while, causing her to lose control over herself as it lasted until it quickly passed. Still, as Lura gasped for breath, sweat already starting to roll over her body removing the paint, she was at a lose. She couldn't think, when he spoke she just looked at him dumbfounded trying to regain her stature, but then he was playing with her breasts making her moan, her body already more sensitive this time from it's orgasm.

Nuim smiled and looked at her "hmm so sensitive" he said softly as he went to her breasts and softly teased her nipples with his tongue and looked at her as he softly went down once more and went to lick her wet lips a few times as he then stood up infront of the bed and started to undo both his pants and his boxer. And as he undid them, she could now see his huge thick cock standing tall and hard as it was throbbing with lust "Do you want to try and please me now or do you want me to please you more ?" He asked he as he gently crawled back over her and as he did, his big tip softly pushed against her wet slit, not enough to penetrate her but it would be enough to atleast make her feel his big tip rubbing against her. Nuim smiled and went to kiss her once more as he was waiting for his answer.

Lura was trying so hard to control herself, but the way he was touching was making her skin crawl. She moved her hands at her hairline pushing her hair back as she whimpered from his licks, then he quickly removed himself giving her time to actually catch her breath and her thought process. Lura let her legs fall down from their bending up position as she listening to sound of pants being undone. Slowly Lura sat up to see the length of him and she gulped as she whipped some of the sweat off his face. When he asked her a question, she flushed a bit, but he was crawling back on top of her. Lura fell back looking up at him as he rubbed his tip against her slit and she bit on her bottom lip whimpering. Pressing her lips against his roughly felt right, and wrapping her legs around him felt even better. "I wouldn't know how.." Lura said with a mutter against his lips.

Nuim smiled gently and looked at her "I'm going put it in right now, okay?" he said to her as he gently smiled, took a hold of her chin gently and kissed her passionatly as he gently pushed his hips into hers, slowly making his huge cock spread his lips wide open and as his cock was halfway into her slit he stopped gently and looked at her as he broke their kiss "How does it feel" he asked gently with a smirk. It didn't matter what she had said right now, her slit felt amazing and he wasn't going to quit right now, he slowly pushed his hips deeper into hers and along with it, his cock travelled deeper into her until their hips connected gently. And as that happened Nuim actually moaned gently as he smirked "hmmm you're so tight"

Lura looked at him, raising her brows. Her body was screaming for more and Lura was at a loss of words.Her arms were wrapped around him and her legs tensed, fingernails going into his back as she screamed in a bit of surprise when he shoved forward. At first the parting of her lips felt weird, just like they were being stretched but not as painful as she would have thought them to be. He stopped halfway, letting her wiggle and whimper as she did so. When he asked her the next question Lura blinked a few times. "Weird." She admitted giggling lightly before a gasp hit her again when he shoved into her further. This time Lura's muscles tensed when he pushed past her hymen and her nails dug so hard into his back they drew blood. She cried in a bit of pain, that definitely didn't feel pleasurable.

Nuim grinded his teeth and look at her as he saw what had happened, he just took her virginity and he wasn't small hung so he could imagine the pain she was in. He softly went to kisses her and moved one hand to softly rub over her clit as he started to move gently in and out. He wasn't moving much but as he moved his cock moved in and out for a quarter of it's length slowly but surely. He knew that if he continued like this that at some point, she would feel amazing and that her pain would numb away. He looked at her and broke off the kiss "The pain will go away shortly, do not worry about that" he said as he then continued on and gave her another kiss. She could feel his massive length and width inside of her. His size was spreading her lips wide and his length was penetrating her deeply, she could feel how his cock pulsed inside of her as it moved in and out slowly and it would only be a matter of time before she would start to feel how good it was to lay with a man like Nuim.

Lura knew as soon as he was kissing her and rubbing her clit he was trying to distract her from the pain. Her face tensed up from the mixture of pain and pleasure he was giving her. Her body was already sensitive and then the pain was almost adding to her pleasure. Lura pressed her lips against his roughly, wrapping his arms around his neck as she lifted her ass off the bed by wrapping her legs further around his waist. When he paused to speak Lura nodded slightly before kissing him again. She pressed her chest against his, panting as she began to move her hips against his, moans softly leaving her lips and echoing through the kiss.

Nuim grinned as he felt her push her hips against his and now the game had started for him. Lura gently picked her up and now turned the roles around as he went to lay on his back and made her sit ontop of him with him still inside. As she sat ontop of him, she could feell how his length was now incredible inside of her as it was now fully was going inside of her. Nuim smiled cheekily and looked at her "You can move for now, I'll take over when I feel that you can take what I have to offer" he said with a soft smirk on his face "Just move your hips up and down and enjoy" he said softly.

Back
Top Bottom