Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Masquerade [Lagertha x BlackTalon]

Lagertha

Devilishly Wicked
Peace was something hard to come by, but every year the two clans of elves decided to come together absent skin and religious beliefs. It was just what they needed, to forget their differences, to hide them and to celebrate the coming of the 7 suns and 7 moons.

Entering the complex of the altar was something different. There were swirls of light at the top of the altar. Little bugs lighting up the big expanse of the room. Statues of the goddess of sun and the father of the moon wrapped around the inside of the altar. Here, was the only place the two races could come together to celebrate the coming of a new year. There were drinks around the outside of the room, music playing in the air and people floating around dancing with their masks. Telling a sun elf from a moon elf was a lot harder then to be expected. Not only did the masks cover most of their face, the lights were dimmed and different flurries of colors were painted on the skin that light up in the building. The paint was even in the hair, masking the color from one another.

She stood in awe at the beauty of it, her friend brushed her on the shoulder laughing at her expression. Lura blinked, shoving some of her hair behind her ear. Her hair was slightly shorter than most elves, a little past her shoulders where most elvish women's hair went past their butts. Her small round face turned to look at her friend. Her long lashes blinked covering her eyes behind the mask of an old forgotten elven archer. This was the first time Lura had been ever to step inside the temple. To indulge in the madness of drinking and flirting with strangers, not knowing if one was from her clan or the opposing one, Lura squealed in anticipation. Her small hands clapped together.
The dress she wore barely covered anything, her large firm round breasts were visible through the sides, the dress connected under her breasts and a long piece of cloth came down from the front or the back stopping at her ankles. Her panties were tied together on the sides and Lura's feet were bear. She looked at her friend who made a face at her before disappearing into the crowd. Lura huffed before pushing past the crowd of strangers trying to find her friend as they danced and laughed. But every way she turned everyone looked the same.

As the night fell, the time was right for the night he had been waiting for for so long. It was slowly getting dark and he and his friends got ready for the masquerade. Nuim was an Sun elven warrior, trained in the arts of their ancient combat style. He was fairly muscled and ripped because of his training and duty on the field. He was dressed in a tight-looking tuxedo made from black cloth and a white shirt. His mask was that of the moon god's son who was a renowned warrior. Nuim slowly entered the party along with his 4 friends and as they entered, the sun guards at the gate nodded at Nuim, obviously recognizing who he is. As they entered, the paint on his body lighted up and hid the fact that his light brown hair and light red eyes were typical for a sun elf.

Nuim smiled and nodded at his mates and left to move into the crowd. As he was walking, he got offered some champagne and took the glass with a soft smile on his face. And then when continued through the crowd, suddenly he bumped into Lura and because of his stature he almost too easily made her fall over. In his quick reaction, he dropped his champagne glass and wrapped his hands around her body, one conveniantly grabbing her left butt cheek and the other one wrapped around her back. He smiled gently to her and softly said "Do you always fall into people's arms or is it just today?" he asked while he very gently squeezed her buttcheek as he held her. She could feel his strong arms supporting her easily and a soft warmth coming from his body, his hands were suprisingly soft and gentle, though the slight squeeze on her buttcheek and now his hand moving up gently around her back to softly lay his hand on her breast "Would you mind if I do this?" he said with a soft smile, his face only covered the upper half of his face, his mouth was still visible.

Lura was lost in the crowd of people, she twisted this way and that way, trying to stay out of the way of the dancing elves. Some were already intoxicated, pressing their bodies together. Her back was turned when she ran into the stranger. Lura gasped a bit, flailing her small arms as the man caught her, Her face was pressed into his chest and she blinked a few times. Luras dark brown hair was covered with different colors, ranges from purples and pinks, to blacks and browns. Her lightly gray skin had been concealed as well and as Lura tilted her head back to see who had caught her she could not for the life of her dawn who the man was. Was he someone of her kin? He was wearing a mask of their god's son, but she could not tell. Lura squirmed a bit as he groped her ass and then moved up to her chest. She tensed a bit, the man was so forward! Lura pushed her hands on his side a bit trying to make some space between their bodies.

"I guess it's just your lucky night." Lura could not help herself say as she ducked down out of his grasp and turned. "I have to find someone, sorry." Lura moved then, trying to push herself past the people to get to the edge of the party, but the bodies didn't seem to want to end and Lura..well she was just too small to see over anyones head. Finally when she emerged on the other end she could see doors that lead to different halls in the altar. Her friend had promised he'd stay close and instead he left her alone to fend for herself. She twirled around as she looked back into the crowd, Lura was out of place. She was used to being in the range, shooting arrows or mending wounds, even just reading. Still there was something about the music that rolled over her flesh and made her tingle, still Lura looked about like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to find who she had come with.

Nuim smiled as she pushed herself off him and looked at her as she made her way away from him. Something about her charmed him, maybe it was the lovely shape of her body, her big bust or maybe it was just the excitement of her being a complete stranger and so was he. He smiled gently and decided to keep an eye out on her. Nuim was taller than most of the crowd which was to his advantage, he could keep his eye on the elven woman as she passed through the crowd. Nuim decided to even follow her as she passed further and further away from him. Nuim made sure that he stayed on her right, easily following through the crowd and unlike her, he didn't really care that much if he interrupted some dancers. In his eyes, nobody would even dare lay a finger on him because of his posture and if they were to be a sun elf, they would know not to mess with someone of that size and appearance. He looked quite handsome though, his hair was short and stood up in a nice looking haircut and was camouflaged by the many shades of fluorescent paint that was magicly lighting up in the big ballroom and even in the whole mansion.

Nuim smiled as he saw her break through the crowd and look around as if she was set into a different world. And somewhere inside, Nuim could understand how she felt, this was his fourth time being here and the place could be very overwhelming. Nuim slowly got out of the crowd and moved towards Lura, this time being respectfull "Who are you looking for?" he asked her softly "First time here ?" he asked her as he walked over to a table against the wall and took two glasses of champagne, walked back over to her and handed her one. "You should relax a little bit more, this is one of the best parties of the year." he said with a soft smile on his face.

Lura was fidgeting with her hands as she looked around, uncomfortable being here for the first time. The paint that light up her skin was not coming off, though she had remembered her friend saying it only came off if you washed, so her rubbing her hands did little to affect the paint there. She jumped, startled as the man spoke. Quickly Lura's head spun with her big eyes to look at him as he asked her who she was looking for. She saw him bringing the drinks over and Lura took one, not refusing the alcoholic beverage, it might calm her nerves some. "A friend I came with." Lura admitted holding her elbow with her right hand and holding the glass with her left hand to her lips. She looked at him blinking as he asked if it was her first time. Lura could not help but smile a bit embarrassed. "Yeah..My friend promised he wouldn't leave my side if I came, but he's no where to be found."

She took a couple of sips of the drink before smiling at him softly. "Don't you want to be dancing? Why are you following someone like me around?" Lura felt awkward talking like this with a stranger. She was so frightened to see if he was from the other clan but she was trying so hard to relax. Still her muscles were tense, even with the alcohol slowly going into her small body. "Um..I guess you found me out..I'm not used to this whole thing..How many times have you been here?"

Nuim smiled gently and nodded as he has heard that excuse for so many times on this party "Yeah that's what they usually do in this environment. You shouldn't bother looking for him again, he doesn't really want to be found if he left you at the start already" he said with a stern voice. "You spiked my interest when I bumped into you" he said with a soft smile on his face. His hand moved over to her back and he gently rubbed over her back "you have to calm down dear, if you stay that tense and stressed, you're not going to see why this party is so much fun" he said and then motioned his hand which he was rubbing her back with to the crowd "Look at all the rest, at this given moment they do not care who is who and they are just trying to have fun in it all. It doesn't matter which race hates which, it only matters at this point at what they want and what they do." he smiled and then looked over to her

"This is the fourth time I've been here, and the first time someone as interesting as you came by." he said with a soft smile. He took a big gulp of the champagne and sighed gently "Well I was looking for someone to dance with, if you might feel like it, how about a dance?" he said as he looked towards her "Or do you want me to help search for your friend ?" he asked her as in his mind several scenarios started playing. How they would dance and have fun, how they would just go out by themselves and have fun or the moment that she actually would say that she'd prefer to find her friend.

Lura's face was burning with embarrassment under all the gobs of paint. She knew what he was saying was right. Her friend had not told her much about the celebration just that it was a lot of fun and not to worry so much. Stature, race, none of it seemed to matter here, everyone looked like the same kind of glowing elf. She spiked his interest just by bumping into him? That was quite odd but then again Lura had not much experience with the opposite sex, or being like this with them without working. She was staring over the crowd, how the liquor was affecting them and they did not care who they danced with or who touched them, as long as they were both happy with it.

Lura tensed a bit when his hand went to her back again rubbing at it, but slowly her body adjusted relaxing thanks to the alcohol taking over her system. She had never tasted something so sweet and the way it made her feel was quite different. "Dance?" Lura looked at him finishing her glass. "I'm no good at dancing." She admitted, "And I just..want to be sure my friend is alright." She scratched the side of her face before putting down her empty glass on a table. Lura loved down one of the dark hallways not exactly sure where it lead as she moved away from the stranger and started down it.

Nuim chucked gently as he still saw howmuch she resisted his advances and resisted what kind of party this was. He shook his head gently and shrugged as he took another glass of champagne and looked at where Lura had walked off to. Nuim shugged down the glass of champagne and smiled gently as he went to put it down on the table again. He then joined the crowd and as he did, this time a lot of female elves started to dance around him, one actually even pulling on his arm to get him to dance with her but all Nuim did was look at the female and shook his head telling her that he wasn't interested. And it was how this whole party was settled, people were dragging people to themselves, fat strong short tall, it didn't matter here, everyone was the same and it was what made this party so popular among the higher society of the elves. Nuim moved towards the other side of the party and met one of his friends with who he entered the party with. He told her about the short happening with Lura and the friend chuckles and looks at him "Finally we see you interested in someone, been a while since we saw that." Nuim just merely grunted and walked away, looking around if he could 'bump' into Lura again to see how she would react to him.

This time the stranger wasn't following her, but a part of her felt a little disappointed. She walked further down the dark hallway, her eyes adjusting to the darkness as she made view of it. Doors on either side of the long hallway, some opened some closed and noises coming from them. Lura had never heard such noises like those before and it peaked her interest, still she felt rooted in place as if she shouldn't be there. A door opened, a man walking out wrapping cloth around his waist. He turned blinking and laughing at the sight of Lura. "You know, it's hard to pretend like I don't recognize you when you act like that!" Lura made a line of her lips huffing at him as he approached her. "What's wrong Lura? Mad I left you behind?" "I was worried!" He patted her on the top of the head as a woman came looking out into the hallway. She groaned at the man and Lura motioning for him to return. "Are you coming back in? I didn't think we were finished?" Her friend smiled at the woman nodding as he placed his hands on Lura's shoulders and turned her around before pushing her in the way she came. "Tell you what Lura. You give me a few more hours, try to have a little bit of fun and then I'll take you home alright?" Lura looked back over her shoulder at him. "Sorid, you promise?" He smiled at her nodding shoving her off as he moved back to the room waving his hand at her. "Promise is a promise Lura!"

Lura stumbled back out of the hallway huffing and taking a jewel from the top of her dress. She wrapped her hair up before pinning it in place with the jewel as she moved back to the table with the liquor. She was already a little buzzed by now but Lura downed another glass as she grunted. She hated being by herself in strand places and Sorid was telling her nothing about this kind of party. When she piced up a third glass and drank half of it, Lura was pretty intoxicated, enough that the music was finally getting to her and she decided to go into the middle of the crowd and dance. IT felt right, to just dance with no worries, even as the men tried pushing themselves on her and she tried to push them away.

Nuim had been dancing a little bit into the crowd when he saw what he needed to saw, Lura had come back from the corridor and looked pretty unsettled, she downed another glass and before she knew it herself she made her way to the middle of the crowd where she started dancing and drawing a lot of male attention. You couldn't blame them at all because she was such a beautifull and sexy girl, she had the curves, the chest and the hips for it. That was all that mattered on this party. But Nuim didn't like what he saw, she got too much attention and to be honest he wanted her all for himself, so that's what he was going to do. He made his way to the center of the dance stage and before Lura could actually realise it, Nuim had either scared or bumped away any other male that was around Lura. He softly smiled as he grabbed her hips very slowly, turned her around, wrapped one arm around her waist and the other one held her right hand as he pulled her closer. "Hey you" he said softly as he could feel how intoxicated she was "I thought you didn't like to dance but here you are." he said as now he pushed her hip gently, making her twirl around while still holding her hand and making her stop at his furthest reach and then he pulled her back, making her roll through his arm, fully against him as his arm was around her, still holding her hand. His other hand slowly moved towards her buttcheek and squeezed it gently once again. "Have you stopped worrying so much now ?" he asked her with a friendly smile.

Lura wasn't really paying attention to the men around her, she didn't really care for them being in her space trying to advance on her when all she felt like doing was moving to the beat. So there was no noticing when they suddenly disappeared around her and she felt the soft grip on her hips. Lura didn't really jump this time, she merely looked back as she twirled to face the man that had grabbed her and pulled her close. There was no mistaking it, this was the stranger she had bumped into before, and he had seemed to have found her again. She couldn't help but giggle, a soft girly giggle as he mentioned what she had said early. "This drink..it makes me feel weird." Lura's head spun with the room as he pushed her away and twirled her. When she came back she giggled resting against him for support, her body barely able to keep her on her feet. His next question came and she looked up to him blinking a few times before nodding. "I found him, he's alright." She didn't even really notice or care much when his hand found her ass. Instead Lura wrapped her arms around him tightly, both for support and the warmth of his body as she nuzzled her face against his chest while swaying back and forth with him. "So..you got me to dance with you after all."

Nuim smiled and looked at her as she had cuddled against his chest for his warmth, support and comfort. He nodded and smiled "Yeah I have, and you seem to be enjoying yourself, maybe you had a bit too much to drink" he said to her with soft smile. He then started gently pushed her off his chest and grabbed her hands once more, starting to dance slowly with her. He moved both of them on the beat and enjoyed dancing with her, once in a while he would softly touch one of her breasts while going to grab her sides and after a long while he smiled and pulled her close to look her straight in the eyes. "Tell me, do you have someone special in your life ?" he asked her as he moved them to the side of the crowd where it was less noisy and cropped with people. He was anxious for her answer, he might make his move now and hopefully she would return in bliss and enjoyment.

Lura was giggling and content in his hold. She didn't object to his touches, instead she giggled and hide her face in his chest from embarrassment, definitely she had taken too much of the drink. "Maybe..it just tasted soo good." Lura admitted with another giggle. Lura looked up, meeting his eyes as he asked her such a strange question, in such a strange place. She followed him to the edge of the crowd as she shook her head. "No, do you?" Lura asked a bit curious as to his answer as she nuzzled her face against his.

Nuim shook his head and smiled as he softly put one hand on her cheek, guided her face gently until it was across from his and slowly but surely started kissing her passionatly. Surrounding people were whistling and clapping and they then continued on like it was normal. Nuim smiled gently and then broke the kiss after some time of kissing and petted her head "So how was that then ?" he asked with a cheeky smile as he gently moved her along with him towards one of the rooms in the dark corridor. Opening up a door behind her and closed it behind himself, followed by locking the door as he gently kissed her once more, gently lifting her up against the wall off the room, his one arm supporting underneath her butt so she could comfortable be against the wall.

Lura blinked as he put a hand on her face, she didn't object when he moved it to face him. Lura blinked as he pressed his lips against hers and she gripped his back as she kissed him back. She was getting drowned in the kiss and embarrassed as she heard the whistles and claps. When he pulled away and petted her. Lura shied away from him for the moment as he asked her a question. She looked back up at him to see his cheeky smile and she couldn't stop herself from giggling as he started moving with her down one of the corridors. "Why are we going down her-" Lura was cut off by the closing of the door behind him, she barely heard the lock as he pressed his lips against hers. Lura grasped his back tightly as she kissed him back, giggling as he lifted her up against the wall making it easier for her to pressed her lips against his. She wrapped her legs loosely around him as her hands wrapped around his neck. Her chest pressed against his as she bit his bottom lip and tugged on it before releasing it. She pulled away from the kiss, pressing her forehead against his with a giggle.

Nuim smiled as he looked her into the eyes and softly whispered "You kiss amazingly well." He smirked gently and then pulled her against him and moved them towards the king sized bed that was similair to every other bed in the other rooms. As they came close to the bed he playfully threw her on the bed and crawled ontop of her as he was softly grinning. He then pulled her underneath and gently pinned her hands down with his as he went to kiss her passionatly once more. And as they were kissing gently, his hands slowly moved down over her arms to her side and onto her hip where he gently started to softly massage her hips and hipbones as he then continued by lifting the lower half of her dress slowly but surely. He broke off their kiss and went to kiss her neck and nibble on it softly to see what her responce was to his actions. If she wasn't going to stop him, he would move his hands over to her breasts to gently fondle them as he playfully continued to kiss and nibble on her neck. If her body would be completely against his, she could easily feel his thick and huge cock starting to swell in excitement from their actions. She was going to be his tonight and nothing would really be able to stop him from getting what he wanted now.

Lura was embarrassed when he complimented her on her kissing. She giggled at him when he pulled her close. She wrapped herself around him tightly so she wouldn't fall when he moved her to the bed. Lura gasped when he threw her playfully on the bed. She sat up looking at him as he climbed over her. Lura blinked giggling against his lips and wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. Lura squirmed a bit when he held her down and started to nibble and kiss her neck. Lura squirmed as she looked at him when he touched her hips and fondled them. Lura shivered when he groped her chest and she meeped, putting her hands on his shoulders and pushing him back a bit. She may be intoxicated but she still knew she wasn't ready for this. "I..I can't do this."

Nuim looked at her as she forced him to stop with a look that shouted pure dissapointment "You might say that, but your body demands otherwhise of you" he said gently as his previous actions all had imbued just a soft amount of warmth into her body, warmth that was now slowly heating up her body. She could gently feel how in between her legs, she was starting to feel a warm sensation that was building up slowly. Nuim had used a small trick he remembered from a friend, with soft sensative movements, he was able to imbue some of his magic into his touches, so that she could feel her heat, her passion trive up from inside of her. Nuim gently rubbed a hand over her cheek and smiled "Just relax, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to help you." he said as he kissed her passionatly and at that given time, he slowly moved one hand downwards to where her panties were and gently rubbed two of his fingers over her sweet spot. Her body would feel his heat transferring into her as well, his passion and lust transferring into her. She was being forced by Nuim to fight against her own lust and temptation.

Lura could feel her body warming up and she felt uncomfortable being this close to him. She leaned her face against the hand on her cheek. She wasn't sure what he meant about helping her, but Lura could not for the life of her relax. Still when he kissed her, she clung onto him and kissed him back. She moved her fingers to his hair, gripping it as his hand went lower and lower, sliding over her stomach and body. Her breathing was growing more intense and she squirmed as his fingers lingered close to her covered slit that had been exposed from her dress moving to the side. Then his fingers hit her through her panties, making her whimper against his lips and les shake slightly. Shivers rippled through her body and she pressed her chest against him in both fright and excitement.

Nuim smiled gently as they shared their kiss of passion and lust, his body was hungering for hers and she could feel it. His fingers started to rub her covered slit more and more and his kiss began to grow a little bit more wilder. The hand that caressed her cheek had now moved to undo her off her dress and it went off as easy as he thought it would. He was waiting for her to draw his clothes off his body, he wanted her lust to explode in such a way that she would practicly beg him to please her and to treat her as his woman for tonight. Nuim's hand found her right breast once more and started to fondle it gently as he broke off his kiss with her. His head moved downwards slowly as his mouth found her left nipple. He then continued by sucking and licking on her left nipple while fondling her right breast. He knew how to handle women and he knew how to make her lust overcome her fear. He gently stopped sucking and released her left nipple with a soft *pop* sound and looked over to her "Do not be frightened off me, I know it feels weird and scary to be with a stranger, but I will not harm you, I will only please you and make you have the best night of your life" he said and gently went to kiss her neck once more.

Lura was shivering from his kissing and his touches. Her legs were shaking and her brows were furrowed behind her mask. She smashed her legs together trying to hide her clothed slit as it grew warmer and her wetness came out and soaked her panties. Lura could barely catch her breath in the kiss and as he touched her. She was squirming, unsure of how to hold still. Then before she could protest, he had easily managed to remove her dress and discard it revealing her large breasts and hard nipples. Then he was touching it and the feeling of his large hands on her bare breasts made her shiver in delight. Lura couldn't control herself and she moved, taking off his shirt to run her fingers over his bare chest. When he broke from the kiss, Lura was embarrassed as his lips found her nipple. Lura ran her fingers through his hair as she groaned and moaned, tilting her head back and looking away in embarrassment as soft whimpers of protest came out of her. When he spoke, Lura was embarrassed and covered her face up as if tha would hide it more than the mask already there. "I'm scared.." Lura whimpered.

Nuim gently stopped all his actions and moved her hands from her face and smiled gently "No need to be scared, I'll keep you safe and you can trust me on that he said." he rose up gently and she could see his tall posture with a well ripped six pack and overall a very detailed and muscly upper body. "I'll continue making you feel good and at that point, your fear will be gone, I promise " he said as slowly but surely he kissed down from her neck, over her breasts and both nipples to her stomach and finally arrived at his destination. His hands slowly opened up her legs and dragged her panties off her body, his mouth formed a soft smile as he looked upon what he believed to be the most beautifull wet slit he had ever seen. Nuim looked up at her gently and smiled "Grab my hair and don't let go, It'll make you feel even better" he said as he slowly grabbed her hips and moved his head downwards as he now started to slowly run his tongue over her wet slit and clit. He made consecutive switches between pleasing her wet lips and her little clit that was begging for his attention.

Lura was embarrassed when he pulled her hands from her face. Then he sat up and she saw just how intimidating he really was. He was ripped and tall. She was like a child compared to him and Lura gulped at the sheer glance of his body. She knew he was strong, but to actually see how strong was something else. She nodded slightly as she squirmed under him in a bit of fright. Then he was kissing her and still Lura was tense from his touches. When he spread open her legs she couldn't help but hide her face again, she felt so out of place here in this moment and when he removed her panties, Lura's legs were shaking in a bit of fright. When he told her to grab his hair and not let go she gulped and nodded. Then his lips were attacking her glistening slit and Lura shivered and yelped in surprise as she snapped a hand down and grabbed a fistful of his hair. Lura's head lashed back with loud whimpering moans as she squirmed in his hold. "Ah~"

Nuim smiled as he was pleasing her, he knew how to get her heatdrive working and he was doing all the right things to make her beg for more. His tongue started to move in 8-figures around her clit and back onto her glistening lips as he moved his hands up towards her breasts and started fondling them while pleasing her. She could feel her body heating up more and more by his actions and Nuim knew that once she was horny enough, her fear would be supressed by sheer hunger and lust. Nuim kept pleasing her like this for the next five minutes until he stopped slowly and then crawled back over her and moved one hand to keep rubbing her wet slit with two fingers "See, trust me and I will make the fear go away" he said softly as he went to passionatly kiss her one more time, sharing her sweet juices with herself. Nuim's hands felt softer than she would expect and the slow movement of his fingers over her slit changed shortly after into one finger slowly making its way inside of her wet slit. Nuim gently moved his finger in and out of her while kissing her and fondling her left breast with his left hand.

Lura's muscles were tensing up in no time, but she was still trying to refrain from relaxing. Still he got her body he pulled away still rubbing her as she panted and squirmed wanting more with a whimper. Lura pressed the tip of her nose against his as he spoke, a she was whimpering, chewing on her bottom lip before he kissed her pressing her head back into the bed. Lura groaned at the taste of his tongue, he was more gentle than she was expecting him to be. She was expecting him to be rough with her, but his gentle motions on her body had her shivering and moaning for more. Her legs were shaking as he moved his finger in and out of her and Lura pulled him closer so her bare chest rolled over his and she wrapped one of her legs around his hip as her muscles slowly tensed and she got closer to an orgasm, but Lura whined, trying to suppress the feeling.

Back
Top Bottom