Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A simple request for a sweet girl. (Ageplay, romance, smut, taboo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOutside

Meteorite
As the title suggests, I'm after something relatively simple. No monsters or animals or supernatural creatures, just a story about a couple of normal people who enjoy each other's company (even if maybe they shouldn't so much). I have a thing for forbidden romances, so age play would be great. Taboo can be fun, too. My rules are few, but I won't budge on them. Absolutely nothing but consensual relationships, please. Playing a bit naive or innocent is fine, but i won't trick or force you into anything sexual. And no gore or toilet play. I like to play in private here or over email (preferred).

I'm a sucker for romance. I like sweet stuff, but that doesn't mean there won't be anything to steam it up. I can keep it tasteful, but do love dirty talk and enough smut to keep things exciting.

I won't nitpick your spelling or grammar, but pleases have a decent grasp of the language and put some thought into what you write. I'm very easy-going, I promise, but don't want to read one-liners riddled with errors or text speak. Better writing from you will get better writing from me (at the risk of sounding full of myself, I've been told I'm pretty good).

Now, roles/scenes/characters/kinks...I have some I'd like to try, but if you have an idea you think I'd like, please share it! I like older male/younger female scenes.
One I've been craving lately is the classic Girl Next Door story. She'd be forbidden fruit...younger and perhaps a close family friend...but she's too irresistible to pass up.
I'm also open to family, strangers meeting for the first time, being a coach or a teacher or anyone a girl would come to trust and (dare I say it?) love. We can discuss kinks in private if you like. Also, I'm always open to OOC chat about the weather or life or whatever is on our minds, nice or naughty.

I think that's enough for now, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom