Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Florence's Request Thread: Fantasy, Fandom, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florence

Moon
Welcome to Florence's official request thread!
Before you delve deeper into plots and pairings, let's lay some ground rules.

-I restrict my RP to these forums. I prefer threads and PM. I will not take the story to another venue such as AIM, YIM, Skype, or other IM servers.
-Strike a healthy balance of plot and smut. I will integrate romance into every plot listed here or any that you request, but I will not neglect the story for it.
-Keep it literate. If English isn't your first language or if you're a bit rusty like myself, that's perfectly fine. But please make sure that you're sending more than a two sentences and that your post/message is easy to understand.
-Actively communicate. For any reason whatsoever. I'm willing to chat out of character and be social beyond the roleplay. I love discussing how you feel the story is going and what direction it should take next. Let me know what you want from the RP and I'll do the same, so everyone stays happy.
-If it's getting old, let me know. I understand that life happens. I visit the forum regularly and will manage at least one post a day, but I do stay busy with school and work. If you're getting bored with the RP or if you simply don't have the time for it, let me know before disappearing without explanation. I promise I'll relate, and your communication will be appreciated.

Preferences

I am female and I prefer the traditional MxF pairing, although I will occasionally try my hand at MxM if plot permits.
I also prefer the female role in most cases, although I am flexible.I could care less what your real gender is outside of the RP.

You are welcome to visit my F-List for a detailed list of my kinks. But to keep it simple, I absolutely will not do:
Incest; Bestiality; Scat, Vore, or Watersports; Torture or Non-Con; Death or Necrophilia

My key interests involve fantasy, adventure, science fiction, and fandom. I also enjoy historical or medieval settings.
I am generally opposed to modern settings or "slice of life" roleplay. This is my escape, in a sense, and I can get real life drama by turning off the computer. I also prefer OC for fan-based RP, although you are free to play a Canon character if you wish.

Pairings
I have plot ideas for most of this list and will provide further details via PM.

Princess x Prince / Knight / Thief
Assassin x Assassin / Target
Pirate x Pirate / Captive / Mermaid
Human x Vampire / Werewolf

Fandoms
I may need an occasional refresher. It is acceptable to deviate from the existing world or theme, if it's interesting enough.

Harry Potter
Naruto
Bleach
Black Butler
Attack on Titan
Vampire Knight
Tiger and Bunny

Plots
These are unrelated to the previous pairings and fandoms, whose plots will be posted at a later date.

Imaginary Light

Two kingdoms have stood in strong opposition of one another for centuries. The first kingdom thrives on the power of light and morality in a prosperous land. The second kingdom explores the darker side of power in underground secrecy. When a larger threat endangers the welfare of these kingdoms, two heroes join together on a forbidden quest to confront their foe. What other forbidden pursuits will they discover on their long journey?

Color Me, Brightly

A young woman, disenchanted by the modern world, spends much of her time absorbed in fairy tales and fantasy. When a mysterious man spirits her away, she discovers a colorful world straight from the pages of her favorite book. The alluring man who swept her down the rabbit hole is determined to shield her from a strange foe and she discovers an even stranger army prepared to follow her command. The girl now seeks answers: who is this man that so attracts her, who is he protecting her from, and what role is she expected to assume in this new world? She soon discovers that happy endings are quite difficult to come by and even fantasies can become nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom