Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 on Skype or AIM! Consensual Smut; FxF or MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fani

Moon
Emi's RP Search
Always Looking

About Me
Female
23 years old
Proudly bisexual and strictly non-monogamous/poly. Single at the moment and considering the identity of gray-aromantic. I'm saying this for conversation purposes. I'm not looking for a long distance fling of any kind, including sexual talk OOC.
Atlanta (Eastern Time Zone)
Loves writing, drawing, food, microbiology, morbid things
Very honest and usually friendly/clingy
Aspie/Autistic, which at time causes for miscommunications-- please keep this in mind if I don't fully understand what you mean and guess incorrectly or ask questions about it.

Roleplay Guidelines
I am not picky about post-length at all. Hell, if you RP script style one liner stuff, I can probably still work out something fun. I, personally, can post between a few sentences to 2 paragraphs on average depending on my mood and what needs to be said. I don't really 'mirror', I just type what I feel is right, though it often does match up pretty closely with the other person's writing. Having excellent grammar is appreciated, though a few mistakes here and there are to be expected. This isn't a professional job or anything and people who take it too seriously tire me out quickly.
I need to know your limits before we start discussing the RP. Some of the themes that I have and even character backgrounds can be mature, offensive, or triggering. Some of the things I have been informed are 'too much' in my roleplays include drugs, alcohol, body horror/disease, polyamory/bisexuality (yes, even in a FxF roleplay my character will probably be bi), and government corruption. My personal no's are as follows:
  • ➜ Glorified/excessive rape or abuse. As a part of a back story it is fine, but I will not play out a rape scene. This includes overly rough/pushy/greedy sex scenes and emotional manipulation.
    ➜ Power imbalance. Please don't suggest scenes like teacher/student, master/slave, boss/employee, rich/poor, large age gaps, kidnapping, etc. where one of our characters is clearly in a position of power over the other.
    ➜ Futa. It's not my thing and a lot of people seem to think that's what I mean when I say FxF. It's not. Not interested in this.
If for some reason either of us becomes uncomfortable with a scene, we both reserve every right to inform the other and receive support as well as change the RP around as necessary. I expect people to be respectful. This is one of the few times I have no hesitation about the block button--blatant disrespect of boundaries IC or OOC is zero-tolerance.
My characters are ethnically, culturally, and economically diverse. I have ones who live in tiny villages in Africa with no running water and ones who live in palaces with no need to lift a finger to get everything they want. All of them are well-developed and special to me, so do not insult my characters or act as though their differences from the 'norm' mean that I owe you more as a roleplayer than anyone else does. If you want an RP that fits into the norm, I suggest clicking another thread.
All of my themes take place on Earth. I have a very hard time wrapping my mind around fantasy. There are very few ideas I am somewhat open to outside of Earth as we live in it right now--the possibility of throwing vampires or demons into the mix might be okay, but I should warn that it is stepping outside of my comfort zone and I'm not going to be knowledgeable so you'll have to know what you want and be okay with some compromise.
I love romance/smut. My roleplays are romance-centric. They are character-centric. They are not majorly plot-centric and definitely not action type RP's. This is what I enjoy, so arguing is pointless unless you plan to pay me to write an action story. Then, sure, I'll write one! But I do this for fun, not as a job.
I mentioned earlier that I was clingy and autistic, please don't ignore that! I really like to roleplay with people and it's one of the few things I enjoy, so I may get excited and friendly and similar to a tiny puppy. Cute at first! But then annoying if you don't like puppies that much. Just try not to lead me on to thinking you love the RP more than you do, I am kinda sensitive. I would like things to be mutual in regards to enthusiasm, and I have a lot of that. XD
I will not roleplay in threads or any public forum. I don't have a fancy reason. Just don't like it, I'm shy, and I also forget to check it. I reply on my phone during work often times and I can do that more easily on messengers.

Contact Me
I would love it if you could fill out this form--it isn't necessary and I won't ignore messages that don't follow the format, I just think it would be really helpful for cutting down confusion at the beginning. :3 Whatever you put in my inbox/messenger, I'll probably appreciate it and respond, but if you are at a loss of what to say, go ahead and use this form to help us both out.

Here is my Skype: emi.haze (in Atlanta)
And my AIM: emiliababybaby
Form said:
Name:
Location/Time Zone:
Roleplay Limits:
FxF or MxF? If MxF, what gender would you prefer to play?
Do you have a premade character you'd like to use? If so, tell me about them!
On that note, where does your character live, or where do you prefer the setting to be?
Do you have an idea? If so, tell me about it!
Skype or AIM:
Anything else you want to tell me?

med_bump.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom