Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Suprise Possession (x Vega)

She listen careful, and was soon ready. "No, I need to cover my ears."
Vampires had better ears than humans and it would be too bad to ruin them now. Alice waited for him to get some hearing protection before she nodded that she was ready for real this time. She smiled and shot for the target. It wasn't near the middle, but still not far away.

Nicolai chuckled and clapped "Well done for your first time but you need to hold it just as I say you do" he said as he stepped up behind her, put her arms on her arms, his body next to hers as she could feel his breath on her neck gently. He helped her guide the weapon into the best position and scope position and he slowly guided her finger to the trigger and pulled it in between his own heartbeat. The bullet had ripped through the middle of the target. Nicolai smiled and stood up after and looked at her "Now for the pistol right?"

His heartbeat was like a wonderful echo for her ears and for a moment so could she only listen on it. However he made her press the trigger between his own beats and with a loud bang did the bullet flew away. It was indeed in a fast speed. She smiled as she saw it hit middle of the target and she nodded.
"Yes."

Nicolai smiled as he took out the pistol next, A Berreta M9 militairy edition. He stood behind her as he placed the weapon in her hands and smiled gently "You hold it like this" he said as he guided her right hand to hold the pistol grip and held her finger on the trigger as he guided her left hand to hold the butt of the pistol grip to keep the pistol steady. "And then you guide the trigger with your finger and pull it in between heart beats to get the best result." He said as he stood fully against her, his firm strong body against hers.

She nodded and followed the instructions clearly. However her heart was beating a bit faster than a humans so the shot went away much faster. Alice held the gun steady with some streght. It bearly moved at all. After the shut did she held it to the ground so she would't shot anyone by mistakes. She looked at the target.
"Is it good sir?"

Nicolai smiled and nodded "For a first time pistol shot, it's decent, you have much to learn though" he said as he let go of her hands "Try it yourself now, try to focus on your hands and squeeze the trigger just as you feel your heartbeat, that second of waiting will give you that space that you need to take it better" he said gently as he slapped her butt once "Go on" he said with a grin on his face.

Alice nodded and would try herself. Just when you feel your heartbeat, right... You don't know much about us... She thought and chuckle light for herself. The blond haired vampire felt a slap against her butt and she could almost feel a smirk on his lips. Alice shook away her hair and focus.
It was much easier with a crossbow than this, that was for sure. Alice pretend to listen on her heartbeat and soon shot the bullet away.

Nicolai smiled as he looked at her fire and nodded "That's quite a lot better" he said gently and actually didn't feel alone. He had felt alone for a long time and sighed gently. "What else do you want to do ?" he asked gently with a smile.

Alice giggle, this was much more funnier than to do chores. "Do you play hunt here?" She asked and looked around.

Nicolai looked at her "I can arrange a hunt for us at home, there's a forest nearby and I do have some hunting rifles available to go hunting yes" he said as he looked at her "Why do you want to go out hunting ?"

"Because I wish to be running a bit. I have not done that in a long time." She smiled and tilted her head.

Nicolai chuckled and nodded "We could go to the outdoor training course and do some running there?" he asked her with a smile on his face.

Nicolai nodded and smiled as he put the weapons back into the weapons closet and looked at her with a smile "Follow me" he said and smiled as he started moving to the south side of the base and followed a route that had been stipped out with markers on small poles along the way to the obstacle course.

After about ten minutes of walking through forest and slight hillsides and then finally they arrived at the obstacle course. He smiled and then got his jacket off and pants as well, they were his army outfit and he wouldn't want them to get dirty as he grinned and looked at her. He looked at her and smiled, they were standing infront of the obstacle course that has been partly designed along with Nicolai.

The obstacle course consisted off one wall that had to be jumped on and pushed up on to climb over. After that there was a barbed wire crawling obstacle through the lightly muddy earth and after there were tire runs and right after that a balancing beam and right after a long crawling net that was made between trees and then there was a height crawling course over ropes and branches and swinging ropes. It was pretty well designed and physically tiring.

Alice walked a few steps behind her master and looked around as she did so. If it wasn't because of all the humans so would it have even a great place for deers. Alice looked up when they stopped.
"This is it?" Alice asked. "It looks really fun!"

Back
Top Bottom