Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Suprise Possession (x Vega)

Nicolai was excercising more than usual, he took a lot more time and at the time for breakfast, he hadn't showed up just yet. This wasn't normal for him, he was always punctual but he wanted to get his extra pump before eating well and leaving to go to the militairy base.

Alice walked to the stairs. Could she have misheard. When she came there so was no one in it. She thought it was strange and thought nothing about it. Alice walked back to the kitchen and sat down on the barstool to continue to eat her breakfast. Today would be really exciting.

After a while Nicolai had finished his excercises and finally came down from the balcony into the hallway and walked down the stairs all swetty and tired and smiled as his breakfast was ready "Thank you very much for that" he said as he sat down on the barstool and started eating his breakfast, seeming like he was enjoying it. After he had finished his face looked pleased and smiled widely "that was delicious."

Alice jumped around from the sink where she stood. Why had she not heard him. What was going on? Had she lost her touch? She made the dishes clean and then made a short bow.
"Glad to hear that, master." She took his plates and put them in the dishwasher. "I am ready whenever you are, sir."

Nicolai chuckled and smiled "I'm going to take a shower first, get dressed and then we'll head off to the militairy base, take some water and some food in a backpack with you and just be dressed up well enough to look decent and official" he said as he smiled "you'll be my assistant when we're out of the house." he said as he stood up and made his way to the bathroom and undressed himself to go into the shower.

She nodded and packed down some sandwiches and two bottle of water. Then did she go up and got dressed in a knee long black dress. It was the most official she could think of. Alice stood in front the mirror and put her hair up in a knot. She smiled flirty to herself and then went to put some heals on. She was ready for a good fight now.
When she was done and ready did she stood in the hall waiting for her master to also come down.

Nicolai had cleaned himself fully from the shower and after he moved towards his bedroom to get dressed in his militairy uniform and after that he moved towards the hallway and smiled at Alice "Ready ?" he asked her and then went outside with her and went towards his car as he opened the side door for her and moved towards his side of the car. After he got in it he fired up the engine and started driving towards the militairy base which would take them about two hours to arrive there.

She felt excited. This was going to be interesting.
Together with her lord did she go to his job.
"So what shall you be going today?

Nicolai chuckled gently "Not really that much, I show my face and then let the people who are there, who are willing to challenge me, I let them challenge me." he smiled gently "Then I just have a meeting with the base general and have a quick chat and then I can do whatever I want" he said as he looked over to her "What do you want to do?"

"Oh I don't know." She felt excited. "I am free to try everything."
There wasn't much she couldn't do so it would be fun to see how the other's would react. After all she looked like a little too thin girl, not a four hundred years old vampire.

Nicolai nodded and smiled "How strong are you in comparison to humans ? I can't beg to wonder if it gives any advantages like the legends say they do."
Nicolai waited for her question and afterwards focused on the road as up ahead a tricky woodpath would lead them to the base. They had been on the road for hours and in the distance, she could see the big militairy base standing proudly among the forest.

"I rather not tell, sir.... since I don't really know what to answer on that." She winked at him and then looked outside. It was beautiful and soon could she see the military. She was strong, but it was always good to hide that as good she could. You never knew when you needed to surprise.

Nicolai nodded and smiled as they arrived at the militairy base "Lieutenant Nicolai !" and then the militairy base gates started opening and a couple of groups of soldier who were running excercises, quickly ran towards the gate entrance and stood in a single column line on each side as the car passed by slowly and as it passed they all saluted. Nicolai smiled and parked his car in the designated area and made his way into the barracks of the militairy base and sought out the base commander.

Alice got out of the car and had notice her master seemed to be an important man. For some reasons did that made her proud. His grandfather had always talked warmly about it and for all she had seen was he living up to it. Alice followed a few steps behind him, not really sure what she should do now. But a small shiver when through her. Maybe she was going to learn something new today? Exciting!

Nicolai chuckled he entered the base commander's office and looked at the man behind the desk "Are you slacking off again Leon!" he yelled as he came in and then man behind the desk just sighed and looked at Nicolai "What are you doing here you ugly cockroach" he said jokishly as he stood up to go and hug nicolai.

Nicolai smiled and looked over towards Alice "My new associate is here to discover where I've worked in the past" he said as he motioned Alice to come closer "This is Leon Horgater, my brother in arms and my ex commander." he said with a smile. Leon then looked over towards Alice and bowed respectfully "Good day miss" he said and smiled "He's a trouble to work with isn't he?"

Alice smiled charming at her master's friend. She then shook her head.
"No sir... things have go smoothly."

After all they had only know each other for some short time. She had no idea how her master was working really.

Nicolai chuckled and looked at Leon as he shook his head "It's not like in the army service leon so you don't have to tell her anything" he said with a smirk and he sighed gently "Any more challengers Leon?" he asked him with a confident look on his face and Leon chuckled "Ohh yes certainly !" he said as he got up and guided the two towards the open area and into one of the militairy training buildings where there were matts all over the floor and a lot of militairy guys dressed in their soldier's uniforms that were awaiting them.

Nicolai chuckled and got his suit jacket off and strapped up his sleeves as he grinned "which one wanted to challenge me?" he asked and three men off the whole bunch of soldiers stepped out. "Us sir" they said as they saluted.

She followed the two men to another buildning. A training one is seemed. Alice saw a lot of people in the room and she almost smirked. Oh how wonderful wouldn't it be if she could just scared the hell out of them all. Yes, she had a bit strange sense of humor. Not the best kind but still everyone was different. Alice sat down on a chair that had been offer to her and sat down if she would be like any high ladies. She had her hand in her lap as she was watching everything.

Nicolai grinned as he stood in the middle of the hall and pointed at two of the medium sized soldiers "You two at the same time" he said and grinned, getting ready to take them down as they came at him.

One of the two soldiers charged at him and tried to take him down, Nicolai pushed him to his left side, grabbed the soldiers collar and pulled him back as he stretched his leg out and made the soldier fall as he now placed his knee on the neck of the soldier, slowly choking him as he waited for the next one to come at him.

Alice watched every move he made and every move the others are going. She looked up at the man beside her.
"He is really good. I guess we don't have to use a security back home than."

Leon chuckled as he looked back at Alice "He's the reigning champion of close combat on this base, has been for all his carreer" he said as now the second soldier attempted to save his partner by going easily towards Nicolai and tried grabbing his head and kneebutting him but Nicolai stopped the knee, grabbed the other leg and pulled him underneath him and then put his free knee on the other soldiers neck until they both tapped out.

Nicolai raised to his feet and grinned at the last soldier but he just stepped back into the crowd "I'm out" he said as Nicolai chuckled "Still champion then" he said as he smiled and went to put his suit jacket back on.

Alice stood up and smiled wide when he came closer. "Very good sir." She nodded. "Very good. Teach me something too?"

Nicolai looked at her and smiled gently as he looked at her "What do you want to know ?" he asked her with a big smile on his face.

"Shooting... I already know the rest." She looked up at him with sparkling eyes. "Please? I will be a fast learner..."

Nicolai nodded and smiled as he held her hand and moved towards the shooting range. Once there he took a Berreta M9 from the closet and an M16 assault rifle. He chuckled gently as he put them both at the gunbooth and looked over towards her "Quick introduction, Point the rifle or pistol at the target and pull the trigger. Better introduction is that you put the rifle butt against your shoulder, look through the rifle's scope and shoot the target, hold the pistol with two hands and aim through the sights and shoot the target" he said as he looked to her "Ready?"

Back
Top Bottom