Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Suprise Possession (x Vega)

"You are welcome. I am glad you like it." She smiled and stood by. Not really looked at him while he was eating. Alice took the plate and the silver when he was finish eating. "I do not know, sir. Do you have any plans for today?"

Nicolai smiled and looked at her "I was planning on leaving to the city to get some business done, you may accompany if you'd like but if you don't want to, then that's fine as well. If you stay you'll be getting some tasks to do in the household, if you decide to come, you have to keep your hunger under control and don't mess up my reputation." he said with a stern look on his face. He looked at her and tilted his head "Howmuch and howmany times do you need to 'eat' ?" he asked her

"I see." She answer and thought a moment. A good rest would be lovely. After all she had not slept at all since she came here. While she was thinking did she look down on her feet. "I need one blood bag each weak since my body can't produce any itself anylonger. I wish to spilt the bag up to twice a week. I prefer human blood, but if it is hard to get so is animal fine too." She said and looked back on him. "I am under control now. I hadn't been drinking in a few weeks. The car center didn't knew and they locked me away once I told them. I promise sir, I never attack people like that... unless you wish me to." She made a short bow with her head and smiled. "And I would like to have a small rest, if that is okay?"

Nicolai nodded and looked towards her "Well then you will have to clean sweep all the rooms, get rid of the dust and take out the thrash to the front of the mansion to the road, you'll clean the shower and toilet." he said and looked towards her "I'll get you your blood supply, just one thing, do not go into my office, that's the only room that is private which I clean myself" he said and stood up as he walked towards the stairs towards his office and yelled to downstairs "You can sleep in the guest room and be sure to make dinner in the evening, I will return just before dinnertime" he said and entered his office. As he exited his office, he was dressed in his officer's clothing, multiple medals decorating his chest and on his side was a pistol in it's holster "I'm out towards the city" he said as he smiled and went towards his garage. As he opened it and entered his car, she could see him drive off in the newest rolls royce model from that time, one of the fastest old timers there was at that time. He drove off towards the city.

"I will, sir." She answer and nodded.

Alice watched him left and went to find the cleaning supples. It was not the easiest things, since she did not really know her way around the house. But after looking around did she found them in a small closet near the garage. Alice took the things she needed and began to clean everything up. It was a bit dusty, but not really dirty. She was glad that the work wasn't too harsh for the moment. But after making three rooms clean did she realise that this would take time. A lot of time. Also she needed to start to preper some dinner soon too. But what would she be making? He had not wish for anything special.

After an hour did Alice walk to the freezer to see what he got at home. She did found some fish that would do fine with some peas and potatoes. With a small humming did she throw an eyes on the clock. An hour before he should come home. It was time to start. Most of the rooms was done and she thought she was pretty good today. Alice prepared everything and clocked things so they would be done a little after he should be home.

Nicolai sighed gently as he had to do some business in the town. His first stop was infront of the mayor's building, he parked his car upfront, went inside and went to do the mayor's administration and do some meetings. Afterwards he stopped at the police center and by using his influence alone he got his hand on 6 bloodbags with human blood in it and took it with him back home. He drove pretty agressivly and dangerous but that's what he liked, the thrill of driving inresponsible and dangerous. And because of his influence, nobody would dare ticket or remark him about it. He arrived at the mantion about half an hour before dinner time and sighed as he gently moved inside. He yawned as he entered "I'm back."

The dinner wasn't even near done and he was already home? Alice swished up to the door to help him.
"Welcome back master." She greeted. "There will be fish for tonight's dinner."
Alice helped him with the jacket and took the bag from him. "But I did not expect you so soon, sir so the dinner won't be ready yet. It will take around 40 minutes."

Nicolai sighed as he heard the news "Alright, I got you your blood" he said with a soft smile "Took some favors but I can get you your supplies, crime rate is high enough anyway and they harvest blood for emergencies." he said with a soft smile "So how was your rest?"

"Thank you sir." She answer. "To get blood isn't hard at all. It is the hunt that is." Alice chuckle and then tilted her head. "I have to check the dinner."

She walked back to the kitchen, put the blood in the fridge before she open the oven to check the fish. It looked good and smelled delicious. Another yawn escaped her as she stood up. The potatoes was boiling good.

Nicolai nodded and smiled as he went to sit down on his leather couch, take out his briefcase and as he did, he took out some files and started to do some administrative work. He then suddenly got the idea of asking some questions "So have you ever had sexual intercourse?" he asked blatantly as he was writing some stuff down and checking papers that needed confirmation by him. He waited for her answer and then looked at her "How does it even work for vampires ?" he wondered.

She heard him nice and clear. Sometimes was it good with better hearing than humans. Alice walked out to the living room that was near the kitchen. On her way there did she chuckle light.
"I am over four hundred years old... I have tried more things than you can think of sir, it works just like it does with humans. The only thing is that we can only get pregnant if it is with a male vampire." She titled her head. "Why this suddenly curiosity if I may ask?"

Nicolai shrugged and looked at her "Just curiosity really, was thinking about it and it just sprung to mind" he smiled and then continued on his work "Just something I have thought about" he said and then leaned back "It's quite a long while since I've had any female contact." he then starts digging inside of his memories and chuckles "About a couple of years ago I think, that's insane." he said to himself as he kept working.

Alice looked at him with wide eyes. Wondering why in the world he was telling her this? Maybe he was a lonely man? However she was about to walk back to the kitchen when she looked over her shoulder.
"It will be done in ten minutes, sir." She told him and then was on her way once again.

Nicolai was indeed a lonely man, he hadn't felt love in a whole long time and he hadn't shared a bed with a women since a couple of years, this was because of his militairy campaign and because he simply had no time for finding someone who would go into relationship with him. He nodded at her and smiled "Thank you Alice, I'll be over shortly" he continued on working with the administration and journal for the mayor.

She took the dinner out and put it up on a plate for him. Everything was soon done.
"Dinner is done, sir." She said while standing in the door way. Alice smiled at him and hide a yawn.
She would indeed go to bed soon. A good night sleep would be wonderful.
"How was your day? Will you be going tomorrow too?"

Nicolai smiled as she entered the doorway and called him up for dinner "Alright I'm on my way" he said as he stood up and gathered his things together, putting them back in the briefcase. He yawned and stretched himself and moved towards her to go to the kitchen. "Maybe, depends on what work I can still do after dinner, I've done two days of work by now but I'd like to finish off the last appointments, then I'm home for a few days or so." he said as he sat down at the table with his food and cuttlery. He smiled and looked at her "This smells delicious Alice" he then took a bite from the food and just didn't stop eating from then on until his plate was done "That was amazing!"

"Thank you, master." She smiled when he was finish. "Your grandfather enjoyed good dinners so I can make almost all kind. Whatever you wish I am sure I can make it." Alice took the plate. "Are you doing something on your free time? I am just trying to see how your routines are."

Nicolai shruged gently and smiled "I see, well then you have control over the kitchen it seems." he said with a chuckle and then looked at her "Well most of the time I'm over my head with work, when I have freetime I either excercise or go out to the militairy base and train there with the lads." he said as he looked up at her "Would you want to do something in your freetime because you can ?"

"Well I normally don't have so much free time and have had in a long time. I don't know what I really wish to do. I also like to train." She chuckle. "But my way is a bit different from yours, I think. Could I come a long one day, sir?"

Nicolai chuckled and nodded "I'll take you with tomorrow then, be sure to drink some blood tonight because you'll see blood tomorrow I guess." he then stood up and took his plate and cuttlery and started washing them off and continued to go back to her "I'm going to go clean myself and then go to bed, and you ?" he asked as he looked at her

"Oh great. When will we be leaving. Do you wish to eat some breakfast before, sir?" She asked when he came back. Alice smiled. "I will go and rest, and please don't be worry if I am not in the room when I say rest. All you have to do is to call me. I will come in no time."

Nicolai chuckled and nodded "For me that's fine and yeah, prepare me some breakfast, we leave early in the morning as it is quite a long drive to the militairy base, but you'll enjoy going there." he said as he yawned and looked over towards her "Have fun hunting" he said as he moved upwards to his room and closed the door behind him. He stripped himself off his clothing and laid down on his bed, tucking himself in underneath his sheets.

She waited until she heard his door being closed before she went to her own room. There was no way she could go hunting again. She was just fine. Alice undressed herself and got dressed in a nightdress. She looked around and fond a good spot the place to rest. Alice swished up there and hung down from the ceiling, just like a bat.
This was something not every vampire did, there was all kind of different races. But she got the blood form the Australian one and therefore liked to rest like she did. Those from Russia and Scandinavian liked dark corners and often underground like a basement. Alice put the blanket around her and was now looking like a huge chrysalis

Nicolai had woken up early in the morning. Trying to sneak out of his room, he made his way out ontop of the balcony and started working out once more. He did some push ups, situps and walking crunches and prepared his body for what was to come. There was no doubt going to be a fool that would want to beat his record of being the strongest man in the army, he was trained in martial arts by the army and it was a known fact that nobody had ever beaten him in a one versus one fight.

Alice rested a bit more after the sunrise before she got ready for the day. After a shower and some new clothes on did she make her way down to the kitchen. There did she make a stable breakfast for her master and some for herself too.
Today would there be some dark bread with yoghurt and berries. Alice sat down on the kitchen island to eat her own breakfast before he would come down, but then she heard some steps in the stairs. She stood up ready.

Back
Top Bottom