Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Suprise Possession (x Vega)

BlackTalon

Star
Nicolai Galacras had grown up on the mansion of his grandfather along with his parents, from birth he had been trained to become a knight in the king's army and thus said has been done, Nicolai became a Knight and served his king in duty. After serving for 11 years, Nicolai had been given a pardon from his duties on the frontline for his duties in combat. As a reward he had been given a real estate on the countryside of the city and has now become an assistant of the mayor of the city. Having no assistants at all, he has always maintained his mantion on his own. But now his grandfather recently deceased and left something in his will that would make his life a little easier. Or that is what it would seem to other people.

Nicolai had heard from his family that his servant was on his way towards him and would be arriving the day he had received the message. And at the start of the week, a messenger arrived with this message. So Nicolai sent the messenger back home and started to prepare himself. Ofcourse seeing someone for the first time, he had to make a good impression at first. Secretly inside his mind, his interest spiked as he would now finally have someone as his own property. The thought of it spiked his mind as he got ready. He took a shower and cleaned himself completely, had a shave and dressed up in a nice looking attire and awaited the arrival of his newly gained servant. Little did he know the suprise he was going to get from his grandfather.

Alice felt nervous. She had almost never met her old master's family, but he talked kindly and warmhearted about them. However he had passed away not long time ago and Alice had been taken care of until the will was right. She turned a little in her seat and swallow hard. What none seemed to know at the carecenter was that she needed blood to survive. Just as must human needed food did she needed blood. Being without for so long time had made her weak, thirsty and even more pale. Alice looked out from the ride and up on the huge house. So this was where she would be staying from now on? She thought and then sigh light. The nervous ball inside her seemed to only grew bigger.

Soon did the car stop and the driver open the door for her. The late evening was fresh and she was glad it was not midday. The strong light would hurt her eyes. Alice walked up to the front door with a small suitcase she with her and knocked on the door.

Nicolai had been dressed in a formal black suit with a white shirt and a tie, his body made the suit seem a little tighter than on a normal person. Ofcourse being in service of the king for so long had made him strong and powerfull of will. His interest kept spiking and spiking until the late afternoon. Then out of nowhere a faint knock resounded from the hallway. Nicolai got up from his leather couch and straightened his outfit as he walked towards the door. He gulped once and sighed, easing himself of his curiousity and anxiety as he opened the door. Standing before him was a beautifull girl with blondue hair and a lean figure, a little paler than normal but he didn't mind at all.

Nicolai nodded and smiled "Please enter" he said as he opened the door more to let her inside of the big mansion. His light blue eyes locked into hers and his short brown hair which combed into a decent looking haircut. His face was cleanly shaved and had a nice complexion. He smiled gently as she entered and closed the door behind her and mentioned her to follow him into the livingroom. There he sat down on the leather couch and patted onto the seat next to him "So tell me about yourself, what's your name?" he asked her in a polite and decent way. He seemed well mannered and polite but in his mind, posibilities were spiking 'She's mine' he thought, 'such a beautifull girl' he thought to himself and shrouded the thoughts in his mind by the lingering matter of getting to know her more for now.

There was a nice man opening the door. She looked up at him as she stepped inside. He was handsome... but it was not that made her go a bit closer as they walked inside. His scent. A wonderful one and her throat was burning even more. His blood did almost echo in her ears and she had to force herself to be calm. Alice looked around quickly. It seemed to be a nice home. Her home too now...
She sat down beside him.
"I am Alice..." She began. A light breeze came through the room and his scent hit her face once more. "You smell wonderful good, sir." She whisper and licked quick her lips.

Nicolai looked at her and smiled "Well Alice, welcome to my mansion. I'll guide you around the mansion for now and then we'll talk about your tasks that you need to do from now on" he said as he stood up and heard her remark on his scent "Thank you for the compliment." he said and smiled as he continued towards the main hallway, directing to the right "That's the kitchen, furtheron the door on the left next to the stairs is the toilet." He then continued up the stairs and mentioned towards the doors "On the first left is the master bedroom, the first right is your bedroom, the next right door is the bathroom, the next left door is my office and furtherup is the outer balcony." he said quietly as he was touring her, not having his eyes on her.

She looked around as they walked. This place was great. Really beautiful and lovely. But Alice couldn't take her eyes away from the man. The sweet scent he gave out was too much for her and when she was sure he didn't pay any attention to her did she attack.
Alice jumped up on him, making him lose his balance.

Her eyes was clear red and long fangs was ready to bite. She went for his neck.

As they were walking, out of nowhere Nicolai got jumped upon and was caught offguard. His body fell downwards and was unaware of the assailant. At this given point, Nicolai was against the ground and his assailant was on his back. Being trained was going to be in his advantage, the moment she was ontop of him, he tried to turn around and just as she sank her teeth into his neck. He screamed out in pain as her fangs sunk deep into his neck. Only for a couple of seconds though because as he got over the pain, he grabbed Alice by the neck and pushed her off himself. Holding the bitewound he stood up and yelled quite loudly "What the fuck are you doing Alice?" he said violently as he charged at her, grabbing her neck and pushed her against the wall as he held out his fist, ready to punch her in the stomach if she tried anything stupid. His grip was tight on her neck but allowed her to breath, even if it was just little short breaths. She was his possession and she had already attacked him by now, what kind of servant would she be for him if she would just attack him. He got ready to get her answer "Well speak up ! what's your freaking problem !"

She growled deep when she was ripped away for. The only thing she wanted. Her new master held her against the wall with his hand around her neck. She watched blood coming out from the injure she had made. It was running slowly. Alice took a deep inhale. She didn't really had to breath for an hour. After all she was already dead. But still it was uncomfortable to not get the air.
"So thirsty... And you smell so good... It was just a tiny bite."

Nicolai grunted and looked angry as he used his flat hand to slap her in the face and look closely into her eyes "You'll be punished for that" he said as he turned her around and removed her pants and undergarment and looked at her "You'll have enough to suffer from this I believe" he said as he pulled down her pants and undergarmen and looked at her "Are you ready to repay for your actions against your master?" he said in a rough tone as he kept forcing her against the wall and pulled down his pants, revealing his big throbbing cock that had been excited for quite some time now. He had been thinking about this for a while and it might actually be coming through but he didn't want to bruise her trust in her and neither did he want to make her hurt at all. He grumbled and pulled his pants back on and looked at her "You're getting punished right now" he said as he started spanking her roughly on the ass. He continued until he saw her ass becoming red enough for him to stop. He then released her and looked at her "Try that one more time and I'll have you punished for real."

Alice twisted and turned. Tried her best to get lose. She knew what she had done was wrong and not a good behaviour for her. But the ugly thirst got the ugly side of her out. Her master took away the dark blue trousers she wore and soon after was her pants also gone. She looked at him with wide eyes and he was about to take down his own. Was this how things would be now? Her first meeting with her new master was terrible. How could she let this happened. However he seemed to change his mind and took on his trousers again. Then did he moved her around so her small butt was against his. Alice felt his hand slap it hard and soon was her cheeks almost burning. It hurt, but her thirst was worse.
"Please stop..."

Nicolai released her and sighed "Alice, you will not be happy with what else I can do to you if you attack me again, What is wrong with you ?" he said as he whiped the blood of his wound and grumbled "Nothing I've never seen before but did you really have to just bite me just because ? If you're hungry then I'll make you some food." he said with a stern voice and went to the bathroom to go and treat his wounds, ofcourse he had brought his attention of Alice to his own wound and was treating himself , putting a bandage over his neck but before that he disinfected the wound to stop it from getting infected by anything. Little did he know that already her virus was taking over his body, slowly but surely turning him into a vampire as well.

Shame came over her like rain. "Yes master, I understand..." Alice answer and looked down. It was not really her fault... they had not given her any and she was pretty sure her old master had told them what to give her before he passed away. Someone must have listen right? Careful did she follow him to the bathroom, but stayed outside the door. She watched him take care of the injure. He wouldn't turn vampire by just a bite. She needed to drain him, give him her blood and hopefully would he survive the change. Not everyone did. Some of the humans had a too weak body for the change and they died.
"I am thirsty..."

Nicolai sighed as he was feeling a bit drowzy and confused, he moved towards his bedroom and grumbled as he closed his door infront of her nose "Behave, I'm going for a quick rest" he said as he stood against the door and grunted "Goddamn, this is just great..." he said as he rubbed his neck and slowly started to undress himself until he was naked and crawled underneath his bedsheets. His doors didn't have any locks, there was no need for them anyway, nobody dared to come into the house of a renowned knight that was famous for his victories and slaughters on the field. He sighed and closed his eyes as he went for a quick sleep.

The blond girl followed him from the bathroom to his bedroom, but then did he turn around and closed the door after order her to behave. Alice sigh deep and walked downstairs. She had seen a phone down here. All she needed was some blood and then would things be good again. Soon did she found a telephone in the kitchen. Alice picked it up and called a number she knew very well. However it did take too long for the deliver to come here... so she cancel it.
"What to do?" She sigh light and looked outside. It was would be middle of the night soon.
A cold smile was to be seen on her lips. Her master was upstairs, resting... a hunt would be perfect. Not so tasty but right now did everything work just fine for her.
Alice swished upstairs and got dressed again before she went out. Careful with the doors so he wouldn't wake up.

As the night continued, Nicolai slowly woke up more and more from his slumber. He had dreamed of what had happened and now he woke up early in the morning as he always did. He slowly got dressed into a pair of boxers and some shorts and made his way from the bedroom to the bathroom, and as he looked into the mirror he now knew he hadn't dreamed about it, it was real. He sighed and stepped back downstairs to start working on his excercises which he did everyday to keep himself fit and well built. He started doing push ups and situps and started lifting the weights he had in his office. And by about 8 in the morning, he started to go downstairs to make himself some food in the kitchen. That is when he saw her come in.

The hunting was much more rougher around here than she thought. The preys was far away and she had to go far away to get a chance to even get something small. After two small rabbits did she finally found a larger pray. A fox was enough to satisfy the burning thirst. The night went past too fast and the sun had starting to get up when she walked back home. Alice careful open the door, not sure if her master was awake or not. She was not a pretty sight. The blue dress she wore was dirty, and filled with fur and blood. Her hands was bloody like around her mouth, and down on her chin. But her eyes had a clear blue instead now and she felt relaxed. Alice closed the door as careful she could, without leaving any marks. It was when she turned around she faced her master, standing there, looking right at her.
"Opps..."

As Nicolai walked down the stairs, he could clearly see his servant now dressed in fur and blood ontop of her dress instead of the normal clean blue colour it had. Nicolai grumbled and looked at her "What are you ... Some kind of canibal?" he asked her as he stepped down the stairs and grabbed her by the arm, dragging her towards the bathroom and then pushed her underneath the shower as he turned it on to clean her dress and body, he took out some soap and started cleaning her body. His body was sweaty and pumped up from the excercises he had been doing and thus his bloodflow had increased, his wound had some bloodloss as well, the new bandage showed a little bit bloodied but not increasing at all anymore.

She did not expect him to drag her along, but followed him. Once in the bathroom did he push her to the shower and turned on the water. Sad did Alice watch him. Had her grandfather not tell him? Did he not know? He started to clean her body with some nice smelling soap.
"I am a vampire, sir." She said and watched his reaction.
Her kind was not so normal around now that it had been and if you by some accident owned one so could you laugh yourself happy, or that was at least was her old master's friends said.

Anton looked at her with disbelieving eyes "A vampire?!" he said loudly. He then rubbed his neckwound and looked at her "Then why did you attack your master?" he said as he undressed her afterwards and continued cleaning on the rest of her body. Her body was soft and lean, his male hormones couldn't be activating any worse than now, his mind drowned in sensation as he slid over her body and cleansed her from the filth but his cock was getting excited and anton knew. Anton gulped and looked at her "There you're all clean now." he said as he sighed and stood up after cleaning her completely "you'll have to do your feminine spots yourself" he said. If Alice would look closely, she could see that Anton had a semi-erection in his pants from seeing her naked.

"I was thirsty sir, but it will not happened again." She let him wash her and then took the soap from him. "Thank you, but I can clean myself too, master... and I am sorry I bite you." Alice looked with same down on her feet. "I did not mean to, but if it is worth anything so can I heal it for you?" She turned around so he wouldn't see her any more.
Things had not go as planed.

Nicolai looked at her and sighed "Make sure it doesn't happen again Alice, if it does, I will have to punish you." he said sternly and looked at her once more "Yes you can heal me if you can." he sighed and moved the bandage of his neck and looked over towards her "How are you planning on healing me though?" he asked her as he went over to turn off the shower and hand her a towel to cover herself in. He sighed and then went to look back into the mirror at his bitewound.

She took the towel around her and then stepped out from the shower. Then did she walk close to her master.
"Oh my... it was a nasty bite." She sigh deep before she made a small hole in her finger. Alice pressed on the top so more blood would come out before she spread it over the injure. "It will be gone in an hour master." She said and yawn light. "Then will you be as good as new."

Nicolai sighed and nodded "That's fine by me" he said in a soft voice and then went to shave himself again. He then continued to step into the shower departement, unclothed himself and stepped into the shower. If she would have continued looking at him, she would see his muscular body which well toned and slightly tanned, he was well endowed and had a large amount of scars on his body from his services in the army. He then started the shower and looked over towards Alice "Go make us some breakfast if you'd like" he said as he continued washing and cleaning himself. He didn't really like the idea of having a vampire inside of his mansion but it was in his will and if his grandfather had wanted it this way, he would respect that. He got out of the shower, took a towel and cleaned himself as he smiled and looked into the mirror and dressed himself in a tshirt,boxers and shorts and made his way down into the kitchen. He then looked at what Alice is doing.

Alice made a short bow and walked downstairs where she had found the kitchen. She was not really hungry but if her master wished to have breakfast so would she fix it. The vampire made some boiled eggs with toast. She had no idea what he liked so a guess like would be fine she thought. Alice had made the table and waited for him to come down. Breakfast was done and ready.
She heard him come downstairs and looked up right to see him.
"It is all done sir. I hope you can eat eggs."

Nicolai smiled as he came downstairs to see that she had made dinner "I can eat eggs Alice don't worry about it." he said as he went to sit down at the table, expecting her to bring a plate with the food and a knife and fork. As he received those items, he started eating and smiled "These are pretty good, thank you very much." He continued eating until the very last bit of food was gone. He smiled and looked at her "What do you want to do today ?" he asked her as he looked up to her and smiled, he expected her to take away the plate and cuttlery.

Back
Top Bottom